Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 21, 2011 6:39 PM

Jan 2011
KeroroGunsou said:
Epic episode! It's nice to see some yandere once in a while :3
err i don't really think she would be considered a yandere,i would say more like a sadist since she gets off on peoples pain and despair, but still i love her personality was a big shocker for me when i read the manga.
May 21, 2011 6:43 PM

May 2011
LOL when i first read the chapters for this fight, it took me by total surprise. I didnt expect her to be a total psycho. And her cussing and sadistic fetishes creeped me the fuck out!
May 21, 2011 6:44 PM

Sep 2009
I love messed up shows like this because they are interesting, and I hate messed up shows like this because they are, well, messed up lol.
May 21, 2011 6:57 PM

Apr 2011
I'm determined to stay well away from the manga before the final episode ends, no matter how bad the anticipation gets. Some shows have very loyal translations from manga to anime, but the ones that don't come out seeming all wrong. I wonder if they'll have an anime-original ending, or if they'll leave it open for a sequel since the manga's not finished.

Liked the creepy, sadistic bitch too, I have to admit she had me going with the innocent flower girl routine. I wonder if she was really just faking or if she has multiple personalities?
May 21, 2011 6:59 PM

Feb 2010
OrochiPL said:
Is G-block moving around or something? I noticed it in Minatsuki's room, just look at the window.

Yeah, I was wondering that, too. Hmm...
It's not breaking in if the door is unlocked.

May 21, 2011 7:27 PM

Jan 2010
Honestly, I was expecting Minatsuki's crazy voice to be a little bit more... deeper? It was a tiny bit too high pitched.

Haha Ganta still cracks me up at the end, Minatsuki rubbed off on him! XD
May 21, 2011 7:58 PM

Nov 2008
I still can't believe that the Red Man is Shiro. I mean I had her as one possibility but tried to find reasons why she couldn't be. And that sister of Yoh is freaking crazy. She needs some help, but seriously her mother was just freaking stupid. I mean a flower instead of her daughter, how bad can you get. I'm seriously awaiting the next episode to come as soon as possible.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

May 21, 2011 8:13 PM

Nov 2010
AWESOME!!! I haven't seen an anime like this one in a while... Nothing this disturbingly gory yet with good plot since Higurashi. This is the anime I've been looking for for over a year!! Very much looking forward to following this anime, and I hope it stays true to the manga / has many, many seasons!!!
May 21, 2011 8:33 PM

Aug 2010
Good episode, I liked Minatsuki even though she is crazy. I hope she gets along with Ganta instead of remaining crazy.
May 21, 2011 8:39 PM

Oct 2010
on a second thought... she might not loose anything as it might make her look unappealing to the public and the last guy already got the eye-patch =P... hopefully she will loose something, she was using her brother as a shield for a couple of minutes there (until she start making him dodge the shots)
huh?
May 21, 2011 8:53 PM

May 2011
minatsuki pretty much made this episode.. her personality change came out of nowhere..but it was cool overall.. ganta becoming somewhat of a badass at the end was funny
May 21, 2011 9:36 PM

Jun 2010
Minatsuki is pure awesome...can't wait for the next chapter.
May 21, 2011 9:53 PM

Sep 2009
the girls is cute....too bad she's a nut ...
yandere....rules lol

can't wait for the next eps
i sensed fanservice xD
May 21, 2011 10:05 PM

Aug 2008
Lightyear8684 said:
I lol'd at the scene when Minatsuki's mother saved plant instead of her it was win XD also I loved how Ganta showed his disrespect to upper ups at the end of the match.

I laughed loud and hard when her dumbass mom picked some random plant over her and ran off. It makes sense that's she's so f*cking insane and manipulative, I should've seen it coming before it did. A lot of this was funny to me, but it was a decent watch. And I hate to say it, but it felt a little weird not having Shiro around for much of this episode.

May 21, 2011 10:08 PM

Oct 2008
That Minatsuki girl is one fucked up bitch. I hate her.
Poor Yoh and her father.

I like Ganta's attitude. Middle figer ftw!
May 21, 2011 10:16 PM

Oct 2010
I haven't read the manga, but i knew there was more to her than meets the eye. She's so insane! She should be in Higurashi. But strangely, i like her.... and Yoh so epic!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD

i was hoping the botsu game would be also included in this ep. I wonder what's gonna happen to her? O.o
May 21, 2011 10:40 PM

Aug 2010
How did Ganta end up cutting her whips?
For some reason he was missing on purpose or just hitting Yoh with weak attacks, i think, and then what, he suddenly became an expert marksman??

>>How many Dragonball Z characters does it take to change a lightbulb??
Ive got no idea, but it'd take at least 20 episodes!
May 21, 2011 10:41 PM

Jun 2009
its nice to add some comedy in with all the nice blood and gore
May 21, 2011 11:04 PM

Feb 2010
grar564 said:
For some reason he was missing on purpose or just hitting Yoh with weak attacks, i think, and then what, he suddenly became an expert marksman??

he mas trying to make his shot bounce on the pilar and hit her from behind.

in his first shot he was calculating the angle.
May 21, 2011 11:20 PM

Nov 2009
this episode rox!!!!! and crow is just awesome
May 22, 2011 12:12 AM

Dec 2009
That girl is a nut. I didn't expect that You do this much only for the sake of his sister. I wonder what will happen to Shiro?

May 22, 2011 1:46 AM

May 2010
SoraKuro said:

Wildsleven said:
when are they introducing azami? xD

Never. She's not needed for the Scar Chain arc and the anime will probably end in that arc. Maybe she will appear if they decide to make a second season based on the forgeries arc and the new final arc.

Oh that's too bad because I really like her and I was hoping that she would show up somewhere in the episode in this season !!
May 22, 2011 2:45 AM

Jan 2009
viral_hun said:
I wonder what bodypart of Minatsuki's will they get rid of.

will find out soon enough, im curious about it too
May 22, 2011 2:55 AM

Jul 2009
They never said anything except branch of sin wasn't allowed. They just expected everyone to use that. So, Ganta's headbutt wasn't expected.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

May 22, 2011 3:09 AM

Feb 2010
nice ep and ppl will be suprised which body part she will loose^^
May 22, 2011 3:20 AM

Jan 2009
Splendid Episode!!!
I love this anime now <3
Yoh and his sister are really common-They are both so fake-But it makes them so epic for me
And Minatsuki have some kind of multiple personality or bipolar disorder?
And I`m starting to think that Maybe Ganta is really gulity-cause as we `ve seen-Yoh sister didn`t want to use her branches of sin but she used it cause she was in danger
Maybe Ganta felt danger when that Red man appeared and he killed EVERYONE just to be safe?

oh and Did you noticed that in that flashback Yoh looked just like Izaya?And the same type of Knife...lol

Im wondering what part of body Minatsuki will have to give O_o
pati43May 22, 2011 3:29 AM
May 22, 2011 3:31 AM

Jan 2009
pati43 said:
oh and Did you noticed that in that flashback Yoh looked just like Izaya?And the same type of Knife...lol
I kinda felt like pointing it out earlier, but it's not really anything important, just a minor detail.
He actually did use a box cutter in the manga.
Well whatever ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 22, 2011 4:31 AM

Feb 2011
A mom that saves a plant instead of her own daughter? That's just mad.
And can't wait for more Crow. <3 :D
May 22, 2011 4:49 AM
Nov 2009
lol at start i thought that girl was normally sane, but i was wrong, rofl. and i lulz'd when her mother left her for the flower instead, haha. Good ep 5/5
May 22, 2011 5:13 AM

Sep 2009
At first she was acting too wimpy and girly, I can't say her sudden change of attitude wasn't expected, after watching Higurashi that stuff can't impress me anymore.

The scene where her mom left her over a flower was ridiculous.

Damn, when Ganta finally got her, it took me a moment to realize the bullet was reflected from that pillow and hit her in the back of the head. In one screen it looked as if the bullet passed directly through her head, I thought she'd be dead for sure.

Also I don't get how he disabled one of her whips.
May 22, 2011 5:15 AM

Aug 2010
grar564 said:

In the manga,they explain that Ganta was just trying different angles so it could hit Minatsuki's head without her noticing so she could free Yoh. He was not attacking randomly.
May 22, 2011 5:44 AM

Sep 2009
SoraKuro said:
grar564 said:

In the manga,they explain that Ganta was just trying different angles so it could hit Minatsuki's head without her noticing so she could free Yoh. He was not attacking randomly.

That much I figured, but how did he DISABLE one of her whips?

Her whips are composed of blood from the earring holes, right? Hitting the wound would make more blood come out, no?
May 22, 2011 5:53 AM

Aug 2010
barabara said:
SoraKuro said:
grar564 said:

Her whips are composed of blood from the earring holes, right? Hitting the wound would make more blood come out, no?

I don't get what you're saying o_o He cut her hair, not her ears. Her blood blends with her hair, so when he cut her hair, her whip disappeared, since she wasn't bleeding from that ear anymore. Anyway, I believe that's what happened.
May 22, 2011 5:59 AM

Apr 2011
Ganta has become such a bad ass in this episode. Giving them the finger at the end of the fight lol.

I love the song that starts during the fights just before Ganta finishes them off.

Not a fan of the censoring going on :(
May 22, 2011 6:00 AM

Dec 2008
barabara said:

She's using her hair as extension of her blood power(whip wing), he didn't hit her wound but her hair. The anime didn't portray that as good as the manga did.
SmthAwfulMay 22, 2011 6:07 AM
May 22, 2011 8:06 AM
Oct 2010
What the f*** was that episode, srsly. x_x
May 22, 2011 8:06 AM

Dec 2010
omfg, smiling Crow <333
Minatsuki was annoying, when she was pretending cute and innocent girl. I like her most as a b*tch.

I want soundtrack from DW. Sooo badly!
May 22, 2011 8:42 AM

Aug 2008
that's one character i won't be sorry for when they cut her up. >.>
on another note, her VA did a pretty good job.
May 22, 2011 8:55 AM

Oct 2010
Centered Minatsuki episode and of course the best is the head as follows,

in fact it was so good of Ganta to do that move that it made Minatsuki bleed.

The other thing I liked about it in regards to Ganta is the following,

it illustrates pretty much what I think of Tamaki and Deadmen Wonderland prison. Yeah pretty much. Talking about only the prison itself to not confuse anyone.

About Minatsuki, well I can relax much more since I was ready for all this through the manga and it's all the people on this thread who told me in last episode how awesome she is. Yup, because of you I want ahead in the manga and it was worth it. I obviously knew how much more nicer the fan service of Minatsuki would be, which does include a nipple shot that is more or less in the dark in the spoiler
ultimately it's there but you have to brighten the screen or it could just be a censor. In any case her curves and bust size ain't bad at all. The problem occurs from 2 side points. The nice one and the insane bi-polar mental one.

• The nice one: well certainly starting off with Masu being all the time hungry, I keep wondering who is he exactly. Apparently he eats anything including the flowers of Minatsuki. As Ganta saves her during that time her facial expressions in the spoiler
    are of the nice innocent girl with no problem going as far as being able to act up crying here and there. Going for comfort on Ganta's shoulders. Looks like Ganta fell for it from the looks of his expression even going as far as being the shy boy in front of her body. I do sympathize with her body marks and that brutal abuse of her father in the spoiler
    but the real question is why did the father abuse her as far having Minatsuki bleed. They looked like a nice family. IMO the father induced her insane self most likely through abuse and also perhaps her conditions to have a sexual orgasm. It is rather insane but it cannot be denied the father and mother had a impact. The father with his abuse and the mother leaving her for a primrose in the spoiler
    Strangely enough the signification of the primrose whom is found here does mean I can't live without you. As far as I am concerned over the abuse, I can say that it may be invented through Minatsuki's mind and the wounds self inflicted.

• The insane bi-polar one. OMG @ the spoiler
    now that is what I call a sudden personality change not to mention all the different faces in the spoiler
    sure tell a lot of Minatsuki's sudden personality change. Now I know people have said she acts it up but deep down I think she is doing it to get a orgasmic kick out of it. IMO this is all the trauma's fault from the father and mother. Certainly the faces are of a mental insanity. That's to add she used her brother as a shield. That is a cheap lame ass way. I did like that Ganta got rid of her hair that gives her the power of her whips. I did like Minatsuki's orgasmic face in the spoiler
    now that looked nice. Crow sure liked the fight. Still it was pretty cheap of Minatsuki to damage Ganta before the match but that just tells me she plays dirty with not only her body towards her father perhaps it's what made him desire her sexually but with cheap tactics.

About the Red Hole, according to the spoiler
the Red Hole is a alien induced environmental phenomenon within the sky. There is no doubt that aliens did this and it is not a environmental thing. It looks forced as a incident. Could be a experiment going wrong or some paranormal but I take it more as alien/higher evolved being responsible for this.

About preview, oh look more fan service of Minatsuki in the spoiler
notice that on the panties scene there is a scar on her stomach.....well guess she got the stomach icon perhaps. In the manga I can tell you all it was not shown so if they show it in the anime it will be nice. At least where I am they did not show any of this. There will also be that Ace super hero, whom Ganta liked when he was younger. He was holding it when playing with young Shiro in the pic near the end of the ED. Regardless do not get girlfriend like Minatsuki, mental cases are hard to deal with even if their outside beauty is hard to resist. Yet another insane personality of Minatsuki:

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 22, 2011 10:22 AM

Jun 2008
nice ep. Minatsuki and badass Ganta are awesome!

May 22, 2011 11:33 AM

Jul 2009
SHUT THE HELL UP YOU SHITS!
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
May 22, 2011 11:50 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
That was win.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
May 22, 2011 12:11 PM

Jul 2010
Holy shit. Not hard to tell who got a trauma from the abuse as a kid huh? She is freaking nuts! I feel sorry for Yoh. All that trouble to try and save an ungrateful bitch. The whole story about her mother running off with flowers instead of her was pretty stupid.

Anyway, I hope the story will pick up a bit more the next episode. This one was only so-so. I don't really like Minatsuki that much, but the preview tells me we won't be freed from her yet.

Still wonder how Shiro is connected to that old geezer and who those similar people were.

May 22, 2011 12:27 PM

Nov 2007
Crow was barely there for 5 seconds but he's still the best thing about this episode. Wasn't a bad ep, but Crow's just THAT awesome.

I kind of totally predicted Minatsuki. Got to blame the OP for that. I don't like her as much as I'd hoped I would though. idg something about her past. Did her father really abuse her or was she just making all that up? Also, thumbs up to Ganta for finally standing up for himself!

The preview was... strange to say the least.
amayadoriMay 22, 2011 12:32 PM

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
May 22, 2011 12:41 PM

Jan 2011
Minatsuki = insanely epic

xD and then you wonder why I love the crazy girls
anyways nice episode, now I really do wonder what organ they'll take~ <3
//curious

xD;;
May 22, 2011 12:45 PM

Jul 2008
I guess skipping the OP paid off this time, because Minatsuki shocked me when she turned into a c***.

But wow the dialogue on this show is so raunchy.
May 22, 2011 2:01 PM

Feb 2010
Amaya-no-Hime said:

The preview was... strange to say the least.

well , we could say that we CANT TRUST the prewiev after this ep right?
May 22, 2011 2:04 PM
Jan 2011
Nice
May 22, 2011 3:17 PM
Aug 2010
so i was really glad to see crow at the end even if it was just for a second ! and was and ganta was cooler this ep
May 22, 2011 3:31 PM

Jun 2008
Wow! Crow seems to have a strong female fan-base.

Anyway this episode made me had mix feelings. It's nice seeing a crazy bitch like her(although predictable especially because of the OP) but the buildup could have been better and her craziness wasn't as fun as i hoped.

She has a cool looking power and all but the fight was kind of horrible. Really why does a girl like her that killed her father in a second couldn't kill Ganta even after hitting him a dozen times. It doesn't make sense why a crazy psychopath like her will just insist in small cuts and not tear your guts out with the first move. Both of them were so bathetic that even a normal person could kick their ass. I expect more from human with such abilities.

Tenetard said:
viral_hun said:

I wonder what bodypart of Minatsuki's will they get rid of.

A WTF one :D

I think i see a scar there. That must be it.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Deadman Wonderland Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mystik - Jul 2, 2011

345 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Oct 11, 2023 5:41 PM

Poll: » Deadman Wonderland Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

13man18 - Jun 25, 2011

161 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Oct 11, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Deadman Wonderland Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

banisherx - Jun 18, 2011

190 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Oct 11, 2023 4:39 PM

Poll: » Deadman Wonderland Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

mystik - Jun 11, 2011

140 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Oct 11, 2023 3:56 PM

Poll: » Deadman Wonderland Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Lightyear8684 - Jun 4, 2011

130 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Oct 11, 2023 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.