Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 31, 2011 5:24 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Shippuuden is giving me shivers, it's just so damn good!

The problem is that I am slowly learning to hate it to guts... the cliffhangers... god damned cliff hangers!!!! It's quite painfull to wait 7 days.... to the point I am trying to avoid the next week's previews, they are so cruel ^^

Speaking of previews, Killer B fighting again?! And against Kisame of all?! And he finally releases his sword?!? God dammit!!! It's still Thursday!!! /cry

...I couldn't care less about Sakura's confession (w/e it might end being), but I guess it will serve as a nice counter point to the insane amount of "epic" the upcoming fight is bound to generate ^^

OOO yes, another thing that is bothering me on the corner of my brain.... how long till they trow us on filler land again?! Every episode the fear is slowly growing >< If it wasn't for it I guess the episodes would be even more enjoyable, but w/e I remember how bad Shippuuden can get when they really try the highlights get into perspective and loose some shine. ;p
711Mar 31, 2011 5:30 AM
"There is no stupid questions, only stupid people."
Mar 31, 2011 6:12 AM

Sep 2010
Very nice being able to see all of the tailed beasts!

Also, Woot! Bee vs Kisame, I can't wait to see it!
Mar 31, 2011 6:43 AM

Dec 2009
Mar 31, 2011 7:20 AM

Jun 2010
ninkendo said:

cj is under control omg!

all the 9 tailed beast scene was awesome :)
Mar 31, 2011 7:24 AM

Sep 2009
I'm really not interested in what sakura is going to confess.
Gaara was awesome :D
Mar 31, 2011 7:31 AM

Aug 2009
The tailed beast are awesome :D and i can't wait to see Bee vs Kisame
There is finally coming some action in it :D It was starting to get boring
Mar 31, 2011 8:17 AM

Jun 2009
Sakura in love?
Mar 31, 2011 8:30 AM

Sep 2009
could someone tell me what chapter of manga is this episode in?
Mar 31, 2011 8:39 AM

May 2010
Elastor said:
could someone tell me what chapter of manga is this episode in?

in 467

The episode was great =]

the next will have a battle so i think it will be even more interesting :D:D
Mar 31, 2011 8:50 AM

Nov 2008
The episode was great. As for Sakura, I could care less about the BS she's about to spit out to Naruto in the next episode. Gaara WAS awesome in this episode, and Madara's plan is just, a WHAT THE HELL moment. Who in their right mind would agree to that plan, seriously too crazy.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Mar 31, 2011 9:01 AM
Oct 2007
I hope I can keep away from the manga for the next few weeks, seem like real **** is about to get real with the war!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2011 9:17 AM

Jul 2010
Sakura u whore omg.
Mar 31, 2011 9:30 AM

Apr 2010
A ten tailed beast is certainly surprising tho nice to hear it makes for a nice story.
Sakura showing up at the last moment was nice to see i wonder what she is going to tell Naruto judging from the preview it might be pretty surprising tho i have my suspicions on what she is going to say.

Madara's speech was pretty interesting tho his way of trying to achieve peace is a bit strange i wonder on how many centuries he is planning on living.
Speaking of which how did he stay alive till now?
Also declaring war in a way that the shinobi's form a alliance isn't that kind of creating peace by itself i mean since all of them are allies now?
It's nice to see that none of them trust Danzo and i hope he will be taken care of soon. (I know of have been stating this allot lately}

And i wonder on how Takachi will respond ones the alliance approaches him.
There is also the question of how Naruto and Killer Bee will respond when they are approached by them since it seems Naruto and Killer Bee wont have much choice nut to obey them.
Mar 31, 2011 9:42 AM

Feb 2010
pretty good ep even better then in the manga^^
Mar 31, 2011 9:50 AM

Jul 2009
well sakura is gonna give herself up next episode ;)
...that might be a bit misleading
Mar 31, 2011 10:10 AM

Jul 2009
This is why Madara is my favorite character

on a side note, yay New OP next week.(though i liked the ED too bad thats changing too)
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Mar 31, 2011 10:39 AM

Sep 2009
Madara's insane. /punt

I liked the chance to see all the tailed beasts and their hosts though. It was pretty interesting. And as for Sakura. I'm kind of wondering about what she's gonna say, but either way it'll prolly annoy me to no end.
Mar 31, 2011 10:49 AM

Oct 2008
That was pretty nice, I wonder what Sakura is going to say.
Mar 31, 2011 11:01 AM

Oct 2010
Awesome!
But wait, were those all beast mentioned in manga too? I don't remember that. They used even that one "soap bubbles" - guy from fillers o_O

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note
Mar 31, 2011 11:23 AM

Aug 2010
This episode was amazing 5/5
I'm pretty sure she's gonna say she loves naruto next episode...
and if she does, its about time, I'm getting pretty tired of this sasuke obsession.
Mar 31, 2011 11:37 AM

Dec 2009
Very good episode. I like how Pain's themes still live on through Madara.
Mar 31, 2011 11:45 AM

May 2010
Loved the tailed beast montage!
Mar 31, 2011 1:05 PM

Sep 2008
I like the way they ended the episode, getting better and better. BUT am I the only one who is amazed how Shippuden would be so much exciting if they showed how they caught some of the 7 taiedl beast.. I mean really imo I think it would be hella exciting anyways good episode !
Mar 31, 2011 1:40 PM

Jan 2011
Dudewitbow said:
This is why Madara is my favorite character

on a side note, yay New OP next week.(though i liked the ED too bad thats changing too)

where did you hear about the new OP?
Mar 31, 2011 2:14 PM

Jun 2008
Well, next episode is going to SUCK HARD...

Can't wait to see how much HATE that disgusting thing named sakura is going to get.

I look forward to it.
Mar 31, 2011 2:23 PM
Nov 2010
Did anyone else find Kankuro and Temari's constant smiles stupid? -.-
Mar 31, 2011 3:34 PM

Jul 2007
shinki7 said:
I'm really not interested in what sakura is going to confess.
Gaara was awesome :D

How can you not be. This is actually the moment that alot of sakura fans have been waiting for, in other words her

ArtimesGamerMar 31, 2011 3:37 PM

Mar 31, 2011 4:00 PM

Jul 2009
What in the world was the 5 tails? It looked like a modern pokemon.
It'd be nice to have a filler revolving around all the hosts; the 6 tails filler could have been great if it wasn't for that little girl invading. :(

Naruto (the character) seriously needs to get his act together...
He winges to Raikage and protects Sasuke against Killerbee's students pursuing him, he's adamant that nobody else has the right to harm Sasuke but him, yet what has Naruto done whilst Sasuke could be out causing mass trouble? Laying depressed in his room and now, staring into the sky (looking for a sign?).

I must say; the 9 tails is the said to be the strongest and must be sealed last for this reason, whilst the others don't need to be sealed in any particular order, this has never made sence to me, as there has been no explaination why?
Now, we find that the 10 tails is one being; separated into ten segments. If they all make up one monster, why is Naruto's one the strongest? Perhaps this is merly an excuse to elevate Naruto to 'the strongest fighter of all', along with the overpowered Sasuke, who can do whatever he pleases?
The best doesn't always have to be the strongest and the strongest can be beaten by inferiours (realistically that is).

5/5. The highlights:
- Madara's single toilet eye
- Raikage finding out Killerbee has run off
- The captured demon hosts getting some attention
- Jugo and Suigetsu not knowing they have been abandoned

Mar 31, 2011 4:07 PM

Jul 2007
Queen_Stars said:
It'd be nice to have a filler revolving around all the hosts; the 6 tails filler could have been great if it wasn't for that little girl invading. :(

He winges to Raikage and protects Sasuke against Killerbee's students pursuing him, he's adamant that nobody else has the right to harm Sasuke but him, yet what has Naruto done whilst Sasuke could be out causing mass trouble? Laying depressed in his room and now, staring into the sky (looking for a sign?).

I must say; the 9 tails is the said to be the strongest and must be sealed last for this reason, whilst the others don't need to be sealed in any particular order, this has never made sence to me, as there has been no explaination why?
Now, we find that the 10 tails is one being; separated into ten segments. If they all make up one monster, why is Naruto's one the strongest? Perhaps this is merly an excuse to elevate Naruto to 'the strongest fighter of all', along with the overpowered Sasuke, who can do whatever he pleases?
The best doesn't always have to be the strongest and the strongest can be beaten by inferiours (realistically that is).

5/5. The highlights:

Why is naruto's the strongest? your seriously asking that? its pretty evident by now that the more tails the beast has, the stronger there chakra, the nine tails jinjuriki is obviously the strongest tailed beast in the series. Though madara is said to be more formidable then the nine tails. So i am assuming he's stronger. Though his eye of the moon plan is to gather all the tailed beasts to create the "original" tailed beast that was in the legends, back in the history of the first shinobi world war. With that, he will have supreme power and pretty much have any country under his control. "the ultimate villain" indeed. You can see where this is heading.

The 10 tailed beast was split in separate parts, my assumptions of course would probably be that the "nine tails" segment of that beast was the strongest and probably was the container for the evil chakra that the 10 tailed beast emmited

Think of it like a boss battle in a video game when you destroy the different parts.

You get like the head, the two legs, the two arms, the two hands, and the torso. The head would obviously be the main controlling power of the beast because with out his head, what is he? I am assuming that is where the chakra from the nine tails originally came from. The other's were split among the arms, the legs and lesser parts of the beast resulting in tailed beats that arnt as strong. That is kind of a poor example but i think you understand what im getting at.

For people that don't read the manga, though there are some pretty surprising revelations coming up.
ArtimesGamerMar 31, 2011 4:14 PM

Mar 31, 2011 4:07 PM

Oct 2009
barteq88 said:
Awesome!
But wait, were those all beast mentioned in manga too? I don't remember that. They used even that one "soap bubbles" - guy from fillers o_O

They were mentioned in the second Naruto Artbook:

Mar 31, 2011 4:34 PM

Jun 2010
Yes they finally announced the 4th ninja war. From here on out it's only going to get good...unless fillers take place and I hope they don't. Killer Bee and Kisame fight in the next episode and that's going to be an awesome fight.

Mar 31, 2011 4:38 PM

Jul 2009
link9us said:
Queen_Stars said:

5/5. The highlights:

Why is naruto's the strongest? your seriously asking that? its pretty evident by now that the more tails the beast has, the stronger there chakra, the nine tails jinjuriki is obviously the strongest tailed beast in the series. Though madara is said to be more formidable then the nine tails. So i am assuming he's stronger. Though his eye of the moon plan is to gather all the tailed beasts to create the "original" tailed beast that was in the legends, back in the history of the first shinobi world war. With that, he will have supreme power and pretty much have any country under his control. "the ultimate villain" indeed. You can see where this is heading.

The 10 tailed beast was split in separate parts, my assumptions of course would probably be that the "nine tails" segment of that beast was the strongest and probably was the container for the evil chakra that the 10 tailed beast emmited

Think of it like a boss battle in a video game when you destroy the different parts.

You get like the head, the two legs, the two arms, the two hands, and the torso. The head would obviously be the main controlling power of the beast because with out his head, what is he? I am assuming that is where the chakra from the nine tails originally came from. The other's were split among the arms, the legs and lesser parts of the beast resulting in tailed beats that arnt as strong. That is kind of a poor example but i think you understand what im getting at.

For people that don't read the manga, though there are some pretty surprising revelations coming up.

I understand completly that it seems the more tails, the higher the power, yet that's not what I'm asking.
Why is it that the previous can be sealed in any order yet number nine has to be last? If they had to be sealed in numerical order, this would perhaps make a bit of sence, yet this has never been answered.
The next inconcistancy is the fact that we have only had three tailed beasts to base the 'more tails = higher importance' theory.
Also, as stated, the 10 tails was split into ten segments; if they're all important, then why are some more important then others?
Lastly, we don't know, going by your 'torso' theory; what beasts represented whaht part of the ten tails.
If this 'ten tails' theory was administered in the begining, there probably woundn't be a ranking system.

This, is the exact reason I highlighted this topic.
Also, I know Naruto is destined to be the strongest, yet my point is, this is a major writers cliche; the best is the strongest.

Mar 31, 2011 4:40 PM

May 2009
AMAZING!
Mar 31, 2011 9:10 PM
Mar 2010
I guess I'm the only one who noticed the animation team finally got it together and recololred Naruto's sage mode eyes correctly, glad they fixed it the orange looked stupid.
Mar 31, 2011 11:28 PM

Dec 2010
Best description for the creation of the moon ever
Apr 1, 2011 12:28 AM

Dec 2009
bskbob said:
pretty good ep even better then in the manga^^

yea i gotta agree with you in the manga it just seemed pretty lame but when they put it into anime it seems more epic
Apr 1, 2011 12:48 AM
May 2009
madara is such a great villain.
this ep also really showed all the potential of the naruto universe.
moon-sharingan omg!
Apr 1, 2011 12:48 AM
May 2009
madara is such a great villain.
this ep also really showed all the potential of the naruto universe.
moon-sharingan omg!
Apr 1, 2011 2:07 AM

Nov 2009
Madara's ability to drone absolute nonsense with straight and serious face never ceases to impress me.

The ep was a bit boring after all those awesome Sasuke fights. Oh well, next time the amusing lolconfession (how can it not be amuzing, eh), a bit of B fighting, and then back to Sasuke's hate-fights. Yay!
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Apr 1, 2011 7:39 AM
Jun 2010
Am i the only one who was let down by Mandaras plan? I mean come on! ultimate power and all you can think of is making everyone zombies? LAME

I mean wasent his original plan to take over the leaf village? He got his @ss kicked by the first hokage and so now he thinks he can rule the world? *holds pinky finger to edge of mouth*
Apr 1, 2011 9:36 AM

Aug 2010
So bad it's good evel plan is so bad it's good.

Next episode is where i lost all respect for Sakura, i started to like her in Shippuden as well. :(
Apr 1, 2011 10:52 AM

May 2010
Jyuubi & other tailed beasts animated in one episode ;D hell yeah!

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Apr 1, 2011 12:50 PM

Jun 2009
@blacksheep_44

His plan is a fair one, you can't get more "domination" than ruling everyone's free will, I mean, if Lelouch and Kira had a similar plan you know you can't go wrong ¬¬ (is this a spoiler?! I am confused!)

Also, back then (when he was trying to take over the village) he was trying to unify the world as well, just with a shittier plan that got defused pretty quick.

@KeiranShikari

This is kind of a spoiler you know... anyone with half a brain cell can figure out already what she is going to say from these kinds of commentaries ¬¬

But then again, it was a 50% odd to begin with! ...maybe a 49 - 49 with a 2% chance for a surprise where she would go "I am actually a lesbian and like Hinata"... Oo

...but meh, I still couldn't care less for her confession. Will watch for sure and maybe even facepalm myself during it, but the bright side is that I already have 0 respect for her so it won't hurt either way ^^
Apr 1, 2011 1:41 PM

Mar 2010
Lots of info its cool there is ten tails

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 1, 2011 1:44 PM

Mar 2010
lucjan said:
barteq88 said:
Awesome!

They were mentioned in the second Naruto Artbook:

Kool

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 1, 2011 5:19 PM

Jul 2010
well half of the next episode seems it might be epic, the other seems.....not much.

Apr 1, 2011 6:34 PM

Dec 2010
Glad that they finally showed all the 9 (10) Tailed beats with their hosts. I must say this plan is a great one. Simple but bad@s!
Loved it how the raigake was like Omg!wtf when he found out that Bee is still alive. awesomeness!
cant wait till nxt episode.
AND how many ppl are still in the Akatsuki?
Apr 1, 2011 6:53 PM

Feb 2010
Okay episode overall.

Anyways I disagree with Madara on what he said: "There's no such thing as hope. To hope is equivalent to giving up, and it's the biggest deception of all.
I don't think hoping means you give up. I think it means putting your faith in something good even if the situation you're in looks bad.

Next episode should be a little more interesting. Though some people will definitely dislike Sakura next episode for what she will say to Naruto (hence the reactions everyone had in the preview) >___>
Apr 2, 2011 5:26 AM

Aug 2009
Bartholoman7 said:
Best description for the creation of the moon ever

indeed lol :D
Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rodreth
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rodreth/profile
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Rodreth/
Night is the darkest just before the dawn.

Apr 2, 2011 5:48 AM

Jun 2009
@sallym613

He is arguing that all the kages did for the past X amount of time was precisely "have faith" while nothing actually changed, thus his line of thought is spot on for the scenario he was describing.

@heidurzo

Sasuke finally meets with Naruto in which their prophetic fight takes place... eventually Sasuke gets the upper hand but Sakura intervenes! Then he have a change of hearth and gets all buddy again... lots of crying issued.

At this moment Madara joins the fray and the three of them proceed to fight him off for the greater good!!! Eventually Sakura gets injured badly and Sasuke gets pissed... he uses his "powers" and goes blind doing so. Naruto penalized with the scene invokes his chakra but still gets beaten up even with the 9 tails.

Naruto nearly dead makes a pact with the tailed beats that grants him the 10th at the cost of his life!!! Sad moment issued while he channels his chakra... all the village trying to fight off Madara without much success while his chakra build up... tons and tons of crying.

Sasuke crawls up to Sakura... both of them give a kiss and get blasted by an off shot.... BUT just before the jutsu hits them... PAM PAM PAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! Supa Naruto blocks the attack!!!! OMG!!!

...Naruto eventually wins but dies in the process... more crying.

"9 months latter"

We see Sakura giving birth.... the blind Sasuke holding his newborn baby reminds the past and decides to name him Naruto while wishing that he will never take part on the "cycle".

"end"

... credits roll

"500 years pass"

On a post apocalyptic society we see huge flying machines that can cross space being used as transportation method. The earth depleted of it's resources is now nothing more than a big dumpster with small robots that can only talk trough *bleeps* and roam around in search of love/more trash/epiphanies (in that order).

An exploration crew belonging to a Mars high-school class on a trip goes to the moon. Among the crew a 15 year old boy named Sasuke and a 15 year old girl named Sakura go exploring on their own and accidentally find a crypt with 10 seals on it... next week starts:

"Naruto 2xxx: NeXt Generation!!!!!"

... they should hire me to write their fillers, I am obviously capable ><

*ps: scares the hell out of me imagining how much of this "goodness" will actually make the cut into the show ¬¬
711Apr 2, 2011 5:52 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 474 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2016

122 by beomine »»
Yesterday, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

436 by ItachiSanStatus »»
May 1, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 48 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 28, 2008

76 by natsuyah »»
Apr 28, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 9 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Sep 8, 2009

27 by Iago97 »»
Apr 27, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Apr 25, 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.