Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Mar 2, 2011 5:25 PM

Dec 2010
kFYatek said:
cleo said:
"I want to end this series with the story of DREAM AND HOPE, but I don't know if watchers will accept it that way."

Now that's interesting. So Urobuchi wants to give us some happy ending. I hope he manages to do it in some appealing way, because I can't imagine a fitting ending which would be really full of "dream and hope".

...or he's just trolling us again.

Food for thought... dreams and hope are things we have when the current situation isn't the best, and we wish that it improves.
After all, what the use of having hope on a perfect world?

...Wait a second. If he's talking about hope (for the future) in an ending... than that means... second season? O.o
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Mar 2, 2011 6:22 PM
Dec 2010
cleo said:
Season3 said:
Does anyone have a gif of Kyubey eating his discarded self? I want to show it to a friend and freak him out a bit XD

Not a gif, but Youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzunqqrgy9k

Can someone translate this? I think it says something about a prequel?

Thanks.
Mar 2, 2011 6:42 PM

Nov 2007
kFYatek said:

Now that's interesting. So Urobuchi wants to give us some happy ending. I hope he manages to do it in some appealing way, because I can't imagine a fitting ending which would be really full of "dream and hope".

I think he's shown that hopes and dreams (wishes) come with a (heavy) prize. As Homura said: there are some things unreachable or unattainable, which you could not trade even your whole life for. So I think that if it'll get a happy ending, it'll cost them.
Or the series ends with Prologue im Himmel :P
Mar 2, 2011 7:30 PM

Nov 2010
BURN THE WITCH!
Mar 3, 2011 3:58 AM

Aug 2009
kFYatek said:
cleo said:
"I want to end this series with the story of DREAM AND HOPE, but I don't know if watchers will accept it that way."

The well known fact is that Urobuchi has very different understanding from us about what's dream and what's hope. Whenever he writes any scenario, he says he wanted to make happy series (when it is full of sludge and horror, with ending that is depressing is fuck). He is also guy who went into years of slump after writing Saya no Uta, due to his inevitable of only being able to make depressing plot.

For instance, like he did in Saya no Uta, he can kill every single person in the earth except Madoka and Homura, and call it 'DREAMS AND HOPE'. So, don't trust him. He says that all the time, yet never true.
Mar 3, 2011 11:39 PM

Dec 2010
ringoo4 said:
kFYatek said:
cleo said:

The well known fact is that Urobuchi has very different understanding from us about what's dream and what's hope. Whenever he writes any scenario, he says he wanted to make happy series (when it is full of sludge and horror, with ending that is depressing is fuck). He is also guy who went into years of slump after writing Saya no Uta, due to his inevitable of only being able to make depressing plot.

For instance, like he did in Saya no Uta, he can kill every single person in the earth except Madoka and Homura, and call it 'DREAMS AND HOPE'. So, don't trust him. He says that all the time, yet never true.

Gosh I loooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeee that guy.
Mar 5, 2011 8:14 PM

Oct 2010
i wondered why kyubey asked for help in the 1st episode when he can't even die at the first place. a trick to lure madoka into world of witces/magical girls?
Mar 6, 2011 10:34 AM

Nov 2007
otakuhime said:
i wondered why kyubey asked for help in the 1st episode when he can't even die at the first place. a trick to lure madoka into world of witces/magical girls?

That's...a very good observation, I hadn't thought of that.
Part of it is answered in ep 9, but yeah, it's about Madoka.
Mar 6, 2011 6:20 PM
Dec 2007
otakuhime said:
What do you think. He both came in contact with Madoka (and Sayaka as an added bonus) and ensured Homura's intentions were doubted by both them and Mami. Plus as triple whammy this event led to Mami taking them under her wing and almost shoving them down the path of becoming a Mahou Shoujo. In other words, his unneeded cries of help led to Sayaka, Madoka and Mami labeling Homura an enemy and then eventual creation of unrealistic hopes and ideas on Sayaka and Madoka's mind. It was a great move although half of the results came by chance (or presumed chance since Kyubei likely knew both a witch and Mami were nearby).

Mar 7, 2011 12:29 PM

Sep 2010
I totally hate Kyubei by now, if Homura just shoot him down everytime when he comes with a new version of himself he will be dead once.
But I hadn't ever expected that Sayaka would become insane as she is now.
Mar 7, 2011 10:55 PM

Nov 2009
Wow, powerful episode, QB, what a beeeetch.
There's certainly a lot more to Homura than meets the eye, what potential is Madoka housing....
& poor sayaka ):
Mar 18, 2011 9:26 AM

Oct 2008
I knew from the moment when they got told that the soul gems were tainted by use of magic that this would happen. Didn't lower the impact though. Freaking mascot demon....
Mar 21, 2011 11:59 PM

Dec 2008
I did not see that one coming! (*gunfire*... :O ... wut?) I love how Homura-chan randomly has flash grenades and a handgun now. She's my favourite, love her heels and outfit too.
Mar 28, 2011 2:37 PM

Mar 2010
I really like Sayaka in this series :< She reminds me of Shion from Higurashi - gone mad and insane because of love :< And I was waiting for something as cool as Higurashi - finally found it ^^
Mar 29, 2011 9:49 PM

Jul 2008
I flinched after seeing Kyubey getting shot. It was a big WTF-just-happened-moment. But then again, WTF is this show? Haha..ha. o_o
Apr 2, 2011 1:35 AM
Mar 2009
Well, Sayaka turned into a witch. No surprises there. Really sad how she started out so optimistic and upbeat and then all the hidden truths hit her at once. Of course Madoka was completely useless in comforting her the whole time.

Oh the irony of Madoka's conversation with Kyubey...glad to see that he temporarily died.

Looks like this anime needs a Yuri tagline from what I'm seeing. Homura came from different timeline to save Madoka which probably means Madoka died or became a witch in Homura's timeline.

Wow...wtf? So becoming a Mahou Shoujo means you'll eventually turn into a Witch in the end no matter what? This is even worse than making a deal with the devil.
Apr 6, 2011 2:36 PM
Mar 2010
woaaa, how many things!!!!!!
Homura, who is she?? Sayaka is out and I'm afraid kyoko soon, too....
kyubee is Incubator!!!! what!?!?!? he is very bad!!! I think homura comes from the future....

next to 9th
Apr 7, 2011 9:10 AM

Dec 2010
Episodes just keep best 5/5 quality. Sayaka turning into witch... I had such a theory, just like many others.
Homura was so emotional, can't believe it!
Kyouko is still my favorite character - her attitude is just like mine so is her understanding of Life.
And if Madoka can be somewhere close to "god", than she can either turn into the Devil himself. Perhaps this is what Kyubey is planing. Or perhaps if he is some kind of "god", he want's to have devil on his opposite side.
Apr 12, 2011 9:41 PM

Oct 2008
Holy shitttttttttt, big turn around.

Always knew that Kyubei was an evil little bastard, but not that creepy O______O;;
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Apr 19, 2011 6:20 PM
Jun 2010
I seriously got a little nauseous when Kyubei ate it's "old self" and made those nomming sounds. Creepy indeed. Wasn't sure how I was going to like this series but now I'm definitely intrigued.
Apr 21, 2011 6:33 PM

Feb 2010
Wow this is a very intense and depressing episode. I can't believe Sayaka turned into a witch.
Apr 21, 2011 7:35 PM
Apr 2009
So, i had a feeling when you run out of juice you'd die or turn into a witch. I also knew from episode 1 kyubey was never to be trusted (never look a gift horse in the mouth).

Wasnt expecting homura being a time traveller, though i had the suspicion that beyond her cold demeanor she genuinely cared for others (or just madoka). I was thinking maybe she saw herself in madoka.

Shame about Sayaka, though i saw it coming. Oh how the self-righteous fall, it's always touching to see it happen, that terrible loss of innocence. It's a sign of really good writing here. I am impressed, don't think ive ever come across such a story in anime. The only thing i can think of is similar is erikson's malazan series.
Apr 21, 2011 7:40 PM

Aug 2009
Okay, not as terrible as the last two episodes, we finally got an antagonist, and it's QB and we got a cool revelation that Homura is a time traveller. But then, why now? Seems pretty late to me.

But seriously, all the characters are emo. being a mahou shoujo doesn't seem to be that bad. of course there will be some danger to it, but right now, being one doesn't seem to be a lot worse than being an actual soldier on a battlefield.

it's just girls whining over petty stuff about happiness and sayaka being a fool once more.

Overall, I feel that this show's atmosphere is unnecessarily dark as nothing bad has really happened apart from the death of mami.
Apr 22, 2011 4:58 AM

Apr 2009
Ugh, I hate Kyubey :( DIE!!!
Apr 22, 2011 6:55 PM

Dec 2007
"Incubatore"???? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I lol'ed at that one :D Incubator.... :D:D I find japanese for funny people, especially in anime they amuse me reaaally great! Their stupidness(trying to be cool and original) makes me laugh a lot...
Apr 23, 2011 12:43 AM
Feb 2011
Enjyu said:
"Incubatore"???? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I lol'ed at that one :D Incubator.... :D:D I find japanese for funny people, especially in anime they amuse me reaaally great! Their stupidness(trying to be cool and original) makes me laugh a lot...

No.
It is not stupid.
You have to keep in mind that we are watching anime via subs, unless you understand Japanese.
There were some hints hidden in the names from the start.
For exapme "Madoka" means "circle" as a Japanese name witch strangely fits the ending of this anime(And give a sence to Mami's quote)
No one predicted the hidden name "Incubator". You can say puns are lame, but the name "Kyubey" was a brilliant mislead as well since the "Kyubey" sound has the vibe of "9:kyu" and they showed a "nine taile" image at the beginning of ep5 to mislead the veiwers.
The word Incubator is not misused too.

I'm not sure Why you used the word stupid, but anime contains a lot of cultural diffeneces that we can easly miss to capture.
Try not to diss things before you fully understand it.
Apr 23, 2011 5:04 AM

Dec 2007
Bookworm365 said:
Enjyu said:

No.
It is not stupid.
You have to keep in mind that we are watching anime via subs, unless you understand Japanese.
There were some hints hidden in the names from the start.
For exapme "Madoka" means "circle" as a Japanese name witch strangely fits the ending of this anime(And give a sence to Mami's quote)
No one predicted the hidden name "Incubator". You can say puns are lame, but the name "Kyubey" was a brilliant mislead as well since the "Kyubey" sound has the vibe of "9:kyu" and they showed a "nine taile" image at the beginning of ep5 to mislead the veiwers.
The word Incubator is not misused too.

I'm not sure Why you used the word stupid, but anime contains a lot of cultural diffeneces that we can easly miss to capture.
Try not to diss things before you fully understand it.

And may be you're the one that doesn't understand...
And what in the world makes you think you know what I understand and what not...

First of all my comment had nothing to do with the other char's names. It was about the name "Incubator" wich I found very amusing. I have my reasons for that, I also have my reasons for using "stupid"...

"Try not to diss things before you fully understand it."
I'm returning that to you since you're the one that misunderstood.
Apr 23, 2011 5:20 AM

Feb 2011
wow, strawtail dissing >.<
anyway the word stupid must be used with caution if you don't want to be misunderstanded in the first place, and if you can't explain it then avoid using it >_> (just a suggestion, you can do as you like)

please, let's keep the episode's threads clean :<

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Apr 24, 2011 1:52 AM

Jul 2009
Like this scene

Apr 24, 2011 2:12 AM

Feb 2011
kyubey is sparkling? O_o (it's that its eye?)
quite a zoom they used there

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Apr 24, 2011 2:26 PM

Feb 2008
I alway's liked this phrase and i think it fits in here.

"He who fights monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
— Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil
Apr 29, 2011 1:44 PM

Jul 2010
Rewatching the series at the moment, and goddamn this is a brilliant episode. Sayaka's eventual loss of innocence and slow descent into despair is portrayed just so damn well throughout the show, and it's such a touching moment when she breaks completely at the end.

Mechablitz said:
Okay, not as terrible as the last two episodes, we finally got an antagonist, and it's QB and we got a cool revelation that Homura is a time traveller. But then, why now? Seems pretty late to me.

But seriously, all the characters are emo. being a mahou shoujo doesn't seem to be that bad. of course there will be some danger to it, but right now, being one doesn't seem to be a lot worse than being an actual soldier on a battlefield.

it's just girls whining over petty stuff about happiness and sayaka being a fool once more.

Overall, I feel that this show's atmosphere is unnecessarily dark as nothing bad has really happened apart from the death of mami.

Personally I didn't think they were overly emo at all. You don't see 14 year old girls slaughtering each other on the battlefield, and if you did, I'm sure it wouldn't be too different a scenario from the one portrayed in the show. There's a reason that these teenage girls give off the most energy when they transform into witches.

Enjyu said:

His job is to incubate witch eggs (or rather mahou shoujo) to become witches. I thought it was a pretty appropriate name =/
May 19, 2011 11:07 AM
Feb 2008
Never trusted that freaky looking fuck.

So is this some sort of alien experiment a la the Matrix and the girls are stuck in a time loop except for that black haired chick? Or are they all dead and in some sort of purgatory for something they did when they were alive?
May 25, 2011 7:42 AM

Mar 2011
So...Homura is from the future and cares about Madoka, or is it that if Madoka becomes a magical girl and gets depressed she'll turn into the most powerful witch ever created!

Presumably, Homura comes from a future where that happened and she wants to stop it!

Also, Sayaka seems to have caught the Anakin Skywalker bug! Oh how the mighty have fallen!
Jun 8, 2011 12:11 AM

Jul 2010
Urg, I hate Kyubey! It just won't die. And it ate itself o.O
Finally, its getting interesting.
Jun 14, 2011 3:08 PM

Aug 2010
Well this was expected..so Kyubey really was some sort of devil and all the witches we've seen around are MS that lost their sanity (or something along the lines)

I'm really curious as to what this monster or whatever Homura was talking about has to do with all of this, considering she is from the future she knows the details pretty well.

I hope Sayaka doesn't kill Kyoko as she was with her the moment she turned into a witch :S
Jun 24, 2011 5:57 AM

May 2010
I thought Homura's technique was teleportation.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 24, 2011 10:19 AM
Feb 2010
Confucius said:
I thought Homura's technique was teleportation.

You'll see soon enough!
Jul 6, 2011 8:22 AM

Oct 2010
things are getting heavy! i mean this is just to good, i am watching this anime WAY to fast, going to only watch 1 a day (or at least try to) this is what it must feel like to be a heroin addict.
Jul 6, 2011 2:47 PM

Apr 2009
Well, I saw that one coming. Sort of reminded me of Claymore for some reason.
Still, my face throughout the whole episode was like :/ then at the end it got like o_o So I guess it was a good one. This is getting interesting.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jul 6, 2011 8:37 PM

Jan 2010
Sayaka NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ;_;

Dang, this series knows how to be depressing. So apparently this is one gigantic plot to extend the life of the universe? Not sure I buy that... =P
Jul 7, 2011 11:38 PM

Aug 2010
Well things are starting to go to shit.

I'm curious as to what QB meant by "you're not from this timeline"

Homura = Madoka?
Jul 10, 2011 6:10 AM

Aug 2010
Holy fuck, didn't see that coming.
Jul 19, 2011 9:19 PM

Mar 2010
it was decent you cant blame kyuby for doing what he wants

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 8, 2011 1:03 PM

Feb 2011
Yeah baby! Everything went fine, for a moment there I was expecting the usual "I am sorry Madoka, I was very mean to you" but, this show delivered when that girl was turned into a witch, hopefully we'll see more dramatic scenes (here's for a Madoka kills Sayaka).
Aug 14, 2011 2:29 PM

Feb 2009
Oh now I remember what this anime reminds me off, Claymore.
Sep 15, 2011 7:17 PM

Jun 2011
AHHHH.
why must every character die right when i start liking them lots. D:
so sad!! if not die be turned into god damn witches. D:
well onto episode 9!! with all these cliffhangers i would've died if i had to wait each week for this anime!!
Sep 15, 2011 7:18 PM

Jun 2011
p.s. when is madokoa gonna transform into a magical girl already!?! she's gotta sometime soon the series is almost god damn over!!
Sep 16, 2011 9:52 AM
Oct 2010
Fuuuuuu--!!!!

This was dark. Sayaka T_T
Homura's from the future...And Kyuubey really is a demon..."incubator"?! That doesn't sound good...

That last line...Bad, bad feeling...Don't tell me Sayaka's going to turn into a witch or something?! No way...
(He's a demon he's a demon...I'll have nightmares with that stuffed immortal cannibal demon (cannibal?! he ate himself!! he ate his dead body, and it looked like it was already chewed...wtf was that...what-??!!))

I had good expectations for this anime, but damn they were still blown away...
RianriSep 16, 2011 9:59 AM

Sep 18, 2011 10:37 PM

Aug 2008
Oh my goshness... Lots of speculative theories were proved wrong or right in this episode!!! Also *runs around like a madman* Kyuubei has clones/replacements if he dies. That’s not fair!!!
Gangler said:
Okay, so my thoughts. First, we've established that miracles aren't free. I think that's important. Even if Madoka gets the power to revert Sayaka on her own, there will be a price to pay for it. I imagine that could even have something to do with Homura's remarks. "Why must you always sacrifice yourself?" Likely if Madoka got the power to perform miracles she would do so to help people excessively regardless of personal cost. Partially just to feel useful.
Certainly... Not for free at all... Zero sum mechanics are the ones working in this Universe... And everything what Homura do reinforces this idea.
Secondly, my first thought with Sayaka was "Sweet crap. So you're undead. Would you get over it?" As I've considered it though it seems to me that it's actually a pretty good depiction of children dealing with matters they're far too young to handle. I mean heck, the love triangle itself would have been devastating at that age characterized by such drama, but couple it with the recent witnessed violent death of a friend, as well as revelations that put her humanity into question creating an existential crisis at an age where one is already freakishly susceptible to identity issues. Well, yeah, she's breaking down. If she was older it wouldn't be such a blow emotionally, and she'd be mature enough to handle such emotions without heading down such a path of self destruction. As is, I think it's interesting watching a somewhat realistic depiction of how someone of that age would deal with such matters. A nice contrast to shows where the magical girl retains all their fun happiness and naive ideals, and even manages to somehow impose them on the world so that everyone comes out happy.
•••

Overall, I think Sayaka is a very fun exploration of this train of thought,
Heck yeh! Poor Sayaka really couldn’t handle it... Couldn’t add the age factor into the mix to consider and realise why Sayaka was so devastated before, but now that you mentioned it you’re quite right.... if only... if only... but still we don’t know if Hitomi does actually really likes Kamijou or she’s being manipulated by some force. Yes it is an interesting train of thought... unfortunately I can comment much about the similarities with Nanoha... Haven’t watched it ^^;
I'm not sure what to think about today's revelations for kyuubi. Clearly he's not a being bound to a single physical form. That's not really surprising. I think some people are making too big a deal out of the fact that he ate his own corpse. There's nutrients in there and probably the grief seeds he's eaten as well. Probably not any more significant that taking the nutrients and the seeds back.

I suspect that his body hopping might tie itself into the soul gem concept. If his soul is elsewhere, and he's merely controlling a series of puppets, then that fits pretty well.
To me his still a overly logical, amoral and even mechanical being that only does what he’s designed for. Eating his own corpse was shocking so I’m not really surprised of people’s reaction. It was disgusting too... Means Kyuubei when killed decays quickly and goes back to HQ...? Yup feels like the bastard's got lots of puppets having fun around all the world...
As far as the creation of witches goes, I'm still trying to figure out how this effects my stance on his evil status. His actions have been appearing progressively less noble, so it could be that it just took me longer than some to decide that he was evil. Could be that they've been building up to this revelation as the moment he's revealed to be evil. There's still much we don't know about witches though. I suspect Sayaka's transformation will hold some answers in that department next week.
Yes but certainly this whole revelation of him being this guy actually called Incubator weighs the balance against him being good and proves right the Kyuubei is evil theory...
Monad said:
So Kyubey is the incubator because he creates magical girls that will grow into witches. His plays the role of the incubator for witches. His role is pretty clear now. His an incubator magical machine for the creation of witches. That's why he can't die by just having a body killed. The question is what magic created him and supports him? Are the witches the creators of Kyubey? Did they created him so he can help them create new witches.

Also if each magical girls kills more than one witch before she becomes a witch herself, won't their numbers go down?How can such a system be effective?
Looks like that doesn’t it... but I still not so sure about that... In my eyes Kyuubei is still innocent... but he’s looking more guilty with each passing episode... is that his origin... Does Witches created him... or is there even a higher being that controls Kyuubei so Kyuubei creates Witches on it’s behalf? Yes... Wonder which magic created and/or supports him... Oh also that means when he ates the disposed Grief Seed he’s just recycling the remains for another Witches. I’m also wondering that... How can such system be effective... unless more witches means more Kyuubeis.... so more little girls contracted...
Another question is how can a magical girl become a witch? Sayaka let herself get there because she fell into despair she killed humans and she didn't use that witch egg to clear her soul gem. If a girl doesn't let herself get to that point and feeds her soul gem regularly will she still become a witch? Does the soul gem decay simply with time no matter how much you take care of it?
It’s quite clear up to this point... Witches are Fallen MS that fall into despair lose hope and don’t cleanse their Soul Gems...  Poor Sayaka.
Homura is Madoka's dead sister. Ok I thought maybe she could have had one that doesn't remember. Or probably her mother? It would make perfect sense for her being her mother. She could have wished to become young again as her magical girl wish. A wish that has something to do with time could also explain her ability to manipulate time and why she is relatively powerful since she has similar genes with Madoka as her mother and all.

That black cat troubles me too. I just can't see how a cat could make a wish though. What is the connection with the cat?
Homura is clearly a Time Traveller now... But I wouldn’t be so sure that she comes from the future... In fact I still consider plausible that she’s someone from the past. Adding an extra possibility is that Homura could be Madoka’s daughter :p Nah that’s quite impossible yet it would be fun if that’s so the case

My this episode was so full of despair and sadness and revelations...it was obvious that Sayaka would die as we know her somewhere near in the future but I honestly didn’t expect her to ‘die ‘ in this episode... Sayaka is definitely a goner now... Character count is 2 so far! Was fun to see how Sayaka had her ups and downs in this episode... First of all with Madoka at the Bus Stop then when she was spying on Hitomi and Kamijo, and not to forget when Homura almost killed her, then at the train discussing with those guys, then presumably killing them, then there sprawled all over a bench in a subway station and then the short convo she had with Kyoko and finally turning into a damned Witch... Which reminds me...Despair due to a one sided love... man that gotta hurt... poor Sayaka... Well at least looks like that’s her Witch’s form theme... Love, Love triangle and music... Fuuu.... poor Sayaka... Feels like Madoka is one step closer to be a Puella Magi

Homura revealed some stuff too... like she has emotions... Just look at the poor thing pleading Madoka to not be deceived by Kyuubei... Breaking down just in front of her, unfortunately Madoka ignored her. Also the reason why she couldn’t get Mami’s ties undone before she was long dead was reinforced in this episode, Kyoko claiming that if someone holds down Homura she can’t use her short Teleportation tech... Still was fun to see how she was able to drop of a Flash Grenade and get off the grip.

But man vertainly the most surprising revelation was Kyuubei’s real name and maybe real goal... Produce more and more Witches through either letting familiars grow or Puella Magis falling... Surprised me a lot Homura killing him and then Kyuubei claiming that it’s the Second time she has already killed him... Scary if you wanna ask me... hohohoho quite interesting show i may say....

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Apr 23, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 3, 2011

380 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 10:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.