Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 21, 2011 12:28 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Actually not bad episode. You get your motivation for 'the future' or rather more of it - You get more glimpses into Rose (especially) and some bit on LP's That and I enjoyed Ai - all around an enjoyable episode. Though I wish the battle was a tich longer.
sirwenceFeb 21, 2011 1:23 PM
Feb 21, 2011 12:41 PM

Jan 2009
"Doors 7"
That was actually kinda funneh.

But really, they should stop this, I don't like how they introduce a new great character, and then they're like "herp derp now we're finished with that one, bai bai".
Maruga and Ai are like, a thousand times better than Eriko and Rose, and what do they do? They scrap those two after their respective arcs are finished.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 21, 2011 1:25 PM

Nov 2008
Oosran said:
"Doors 7"

But really, they should stop this, I don't like how they introduce a new great character, and then they're like "herp derp now we're finished with that one, bai bai".
Maruga and Ai are like, a thousand times better than Eriko and Rose, and what do they do? They scrap those two after their respective arcs are finished.

Thats the problem with this type of series and making it into a 12 episoder.. Rather than a 24ish .. Remember when 20+ was the norm and 12-14 wasnt? sigh
Feb 21, 2011 1:35 PM

Apr 2010
So Ai wasn't a victim of racism she was just thought to believe so by her master.
Who had fallen pretty low even considering her to be a pet and even experimented on her, and he showed no remorse for her till the end.
Luckily for her she still has someone to return to, her father seems like a man who would take good care of her.
Tho i wonder what happened to her mother.

Ryuji is very noble tho a bit naive and i wonder if the Society is really such a good organization as it claims to be.
I also wonder if the wont exploit both him and Rose for there capability's.
Feb 21, 2011 1:42 PM

Aug 2009
I don't know why, but watching this makes me remember "Asubi ni Iku yo"

looks like biting can be really effective against those black rope things
Feb 21, 2011 1:44 PM

Aug 2010
Well, where to start?
Hmm, the first half of the episode was promising...but the second half, I felt as it was disastrous. They were like teleporting all over the place. Maybe it is just my opinion but it felt extremely rushed. In only 10 minutes, Ai finds out she was betrayed all the time, escapes with Ryuuji, she finds out that she doesn't have wolf blood, how that guy managed to put 5 Lost Precious in him, a little battle and his utter defeat after a stoic "I want to protect everyone I love" and "Help everyone in need" speech by Ryuuji. Anyway, after this episode I'm quite disappointed with the show overall and I really hope to make a comeback in the next episodes(because I'll be watching it to the end, anyway...)
Feb 21, 2011 1:50 PM

Jun 2010
aw.. I was going to mention "Doors 7" also but you beat me :P, I also wish the battles were a bit longer, but, I still love the build ups

I imagine Ryuji will get more jobs because he will be the "good" level 10 Breaker

Anyway, episode made me think of how evil that one guy was and how much I wanted to kill him for lying to Ai....
Feb 21, 2011 2:02 PM

Feb 2010
Oosran said:
"Doors 7"
[...]

Yesh.

Episode with lots a clichees :/, anyways much Ai.
Feb 21, 2011 2:02 PM

Dec 2009
Lol, so the bad guy was a combination of Dr. Octopus, Gaara and Blackbeard =O

Damn, would be 100times better if Ai would stay with Ryuuji -.-
yuno6.jpg
Feb 21, 2011 2:17 PM

Feb 2010
I actually quite enjoyed that episode...

I also think that the characters they introduce, then get rid of after 2 eps, are much more interesting than the main characters.

I <3 Ai. :/

Good bit of story.... not bad.
Feb 21, 2011 2:22 PM

Feb 2008
That would just become a harem anime haha . Joke but seriously.

Well it was quite all right.

Ryuji decide to register in society of a level 10 breaker.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 21, 2011 2:38 PM

Feb 2008
Oosran said:

Agreed. They let the best character of the show go while keeping generic Rie voice loli #4534.

Maybe it will improve later on. Who knows.
Feb 21, 2011 3:03 PM
Mar 2010
I was hoping Ai would live together with them, but I guess avoiding a redundant cliche is fine too.

Great, another new character next week...
Feb 21, 2011 3:23 PM
Dec 2007
Limited script, rushed rhythm and forced developments. That was a really average one.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 21, 2011 3:23 PM
Dec 2007
Limited script, rushed rhythm and forced developments. That was a really average one.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 21, 2011 3:47 PM

May 2009
How convenient that he was left with one Lost Precious and that particular LP provided the perfect means to escape...

Aside from that, a nice arc. Interesting that Ai(ka) turned out to be human with LP embedded in her, which means she's actually a high level breaker too.
Feb 21, 2011 3:49 PM

Oct 2009
I want see More Ai she so beautiful i think good episode i dont hated,only bad guy he is fusion of the others bad guys rsrs
Feb 21, 2011 4:01 PM

Feb 2011
Here I thought Ai would stay with them (sigh). Anyways nice episode and most definitely can't wait for the next episode. Jeez, I still wish Ai would have started living with them.
Darkmaste155Feb 21, 2011 4:32 PM
Feb 21, 2011 4:42 PM

Apr 2010
Hm... nice episode. Nice development at Ryuji's character.

Kinda interesting how his name is Ryuji and he has engaged with a Dragon.
Feb 21, 2011 5:44 PM
May 2009
I wonder how they will fit everything in since I think they have to introduced at least 2 more characters
Feb 21, 2011 6:09 PM

Dec 2008
Only 5 eps left and Ryuji now decides to register with the society as a breaker? *smh*
Feb 21, 2011 6:23 PM

Sep 2010
This really was a great episode though I wish that the fight dragged on a bit longer... I felt that it was a bit too short me!!! Waaahh please don't pull another Maruga on us, Ai err... Aiko was really starting to develop well and we were just about to get to know her better. And I was kinda hoping that she'd stay with Ryuji, guess not huh? BUT what are the odds that that dude would have one last lost precious on his body? And I think there shouldve been more Rose though that's only my opinion T___T anyhoo, loved Ryujis speech about protecting others... but that was to be expected (in my opinion again) oh and I don't get the whole darkness thing that Ryuji was going through when he was captured by that dark snake thing, was that a flash back or something??? I dunno... All in all, great episode and I can't wait for the next!!!
Feb 21, 2011 6:26 PM
Aug 2010
Did Eriko get her earring back or not? When Ai was flying off I was like "Wait... what about the earrings?" But whatever..

This show is really cliche. Sure, I'm enjoying it but some of it is a little painful to watch. Magically overcoming the enemy each battle with "the power of love" is getting pretty old.

I LMFAO'd when the guy burst into flames though. That was kinda amusing.
Feb 21, 2011 6:44 PM

Sep 2009
I wish they would follow the cliche of all the girls staying with them. Ai better visit again before the end of the season...or if they make another season have all the girls around much more often.
Feb 21, 2011 7:00 PM
May 2010
Just when I think a 'villain' is going to be interesting they ruin everything about him in the first 3 minutes of the episode. This anime can't possibly get any more cliche.
Feb 21, 2011 7:44 PM

Apr 2009
Looks like Ryuuji is turning into Touma v2.
Feb 21, 2011 7:52 PM

Jun 2010
Nice episode. I feel sad for Ai knowing she was used her whole life, but at least in the end, even though they didnt show it, she got her family back.

Feb 21, 2011 8:13 PM

Aug 2010
Ai, you will be missed.
Feb 21, 2011 8:46 PM

Nov 2008
Spirit_Sempai said:

Rofl, yeah, an epic combination xD
Feb 21, 2011 9:06 PM

May 2009
Ai <3

I'm going to miss her... A LOT, she shouldve stayed with Ryuuji >w<
Feb 22, 2011 1:35 AM

Nov 2010
Quite good. I hope we see Ai again :3
Feb 22, 2011 1:55 AM

Feb 2010
Bah, this gets more and more lame with each episode.
Feb 22, 2011 4:51 AM

Oct 2010
So Ai is that bald guy's child? Didn't see that coming. But man, Furumori. Those lost precious in his body gave him some really nice tattoos there. He was a bit of a jerk back there for capturing her to be used as a pet. She believed in him, whom she thought believed in her.

Then again, society can partly be blamed for letting his girl die, driving his urge for revenge. (The cliche's... They burn)

But more importantly, I think one of the production crew must be a huge fan of Spider-Man (Villains). I mean, just look at Furumori. He's got powers from Dr. Octopus, Flint Marko and even that shadowy thing which isn't exactly but kinda reminds me of Venom's.
LeRealFeb 22, 2011 5:07 AM
Feb 22, 2011 5:38 AM
Nov 2009
for a lvl 10 breaker, ryuji suxx :p
Good episode though
Feb 22, 2011 7:56 AM

Nov 2008
Rose has a berserk button, hurt Ryuuji and you die.

Feb 22, 2011 11:22 AM

Aug 2010
To bad Ai's gone, I kinda liked her, she was so cute :|

Feb 22, 2011 12:48 PM

Nov 2009
A good episode, Ryuji is definitely a straight forward, honest type of guy. In the end, this enemy wasn't a terrible person either, although he definitely did some bad things.

Spirit_Sempai said:

When I saw his arms, I instantly thought of Dr. Octopus. I part of me wants to go watch Spider-man -_-'

Spirit_Sempai said:
Damn, would be 100times better if Ai would stay with Ryuuji -.-

At first I thought she may stay with them, but it turns out she isn't going to. I really hope she visits at some point, I would love to see her again.
Feb 22, 2011 12:58 PM

Sep 2010
I loved Ai i'm going to miss her :(

And I agree with And1c Ryuji is a boring character!
Feb 22, 2011 1:02 PM

Jun 2009
Meh, if i knew Ai won't appear anymore at all then i'd drop this shit now, but i can't be sure so i'll go with it... D :
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 22, 2011 1:35 PM

Aug 2008
I want to know whether that guy was telling the truth at the end when he said Ai was just a pet. Ai doesn't seem too devastated over his reply.
Feb 22, 2011 2:00 PM

Dec 2010
:| needs to be a 24 ep series.

Feb 22, 2011 3:14 PM

Nov 2008
darkerealm said:
I want to know whether that guy was telling the truth at the end when he said Ai was just a pet. Ai doesn't seem too devastated over his reply.
^ I think the guy was lying since the earring reacted to what he said,thus, she wasn't devastated xDD

I bet this is what he said "I love you, treat me as your pet!" woof <3 xDD

Anyway, lame episode is all I could say... couldn't stop facepalming... but this doesn't mean I hate this show, just didn't like this episode(they get rid of Ai)... I'll wait for the next one xDD
DenjaXFeb 22, 2011 3:24 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 22, 2011 6:27 PM

Nov 2010
Ryuuji why do you always fight for someones sake... The fight was alright but it was sort of expected that Rose come to aid him and Ai. Sort of feeling sorry now how Ai was used even though she had a family else where, it always better to hear the truth rather than lies.
Feb 22, 2011 10:26 PM

Aug 2010
Oosran said:
"Doors 7"

Agree that they should keep characters around, though I like Rose :3 Eriko can leave, keep Rose and Ai around and I'll be happy.

Oh well, honestly I wasn't expecting to enjoy a DEEN shounen this much, and yet this season has two DEEN shows I'm following and enjoying (the other being zombie obviously, not starryblah).
Feb 23, 2011 3:27 AM

Jan 2011
AI was great, I think this really should be a 24 episode series. I like how the True Love lost precious works especially the "she's a cute girl I want to protect her" moment.
Feb 23, 2011 6:16 AM

Jun 2009
I finished watching episode 7... Oh Man, it left within me many thoughts. At the beginning we see Ai started to have doubts of what she's been so far after she betrayed Eriko's hospitality and kidnapped Ryuuji by her master orders, she started as individual to think about the just of the things she's been doing up until now and was it right to treat back Ryuuji's kindness with such a way as much as kidnapping him. Now with all these doubts inside her heart comes the artefact "The Love Tears" and reveal some of his hidden agenda, to find that the person who was like a guardian to her, the dearest person to her was nothing but an illusion, that thing alone caused her reality to start crumble! To make things worse, Furumori revealed all the truth to her when she escaped with Ryuuji, that made poor Ai go into a mental blank shock status, that she lost all her reality, Now some might think that's not that big deal of an issue and its not calling for such a reaction. But if one were to see things from her perspective, She is a innocent girl who is been raised or rather brainwashed by Furumori and that dude has been doing all kind of experiments on her since she was 7 or 8 months old [I don't recall the exact age when she was kidnapped] and augmented her body with the artefact The Wolf Fang just because she is a level 8 Breaker that doesn't change that fact she was still just a baby.. Whatsoever reasons was behind Furumori twisting personality, to be putting 20 people into coma, kidnapping and causing a baby to undergo a mutation all for his experiments sake, I can say one thing for sure he is the worst, that's all. So such a guy has been making her believe that all this was for the righteousness and he is her partner till the better end, turns out to be nothing more than a a freak twisted scum. Normally that would put any girl like her into a heavy emotional shock for who knows how long will last for example Hinamori Momo and Aizen case [sorry I can't think of better example at the moment].
Fortunately, Ryuuji was by her side, pulling her out from that state, that girl deserve some praising, don't you think so guys?

Feb 23, 2011 9:44 AM

May 2010
Cliches are everywhere and felt rushed.

I hope we can see Ai again some time.
Feb 23, 2011 11:57 AM

Nov 2009
Huu, i enjoyed it but that doesn't mean it was perfect at all. Can't really argue against the points of introducing characters that disappear, or how it feels a little rushed.

I guess, i'll just admit, i like the cliches they pulled. Always liked righteous male leads that get stuff down other then the failure ones.
Feb 23, 2011 3:50 PM

Jul 2009
OShoranO said:

Now you've noticed.
God, I've been thinking that since episode 1. :P
Feb 24, 2011 4:24 AM

Jul 2010
Pretty nice episode. even though it all was a little cliché at the end, the whole arc around Aiko really interested me.

At the end her master said that he never loved her and she was only a pet right? He must've lied and he actually felt more than that because the earrings rang. ^^
Shame she isn't joining the crew though, but as someone here already stated; it's also good to break the cliché of every saved character joining them.

OShoranO said:
You've read my mind.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 28, 2011

178 by slepice24 »»
Mar 29, 4:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 10, 2011

159 by White_Alice »»
May 22, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Feb 7, 2011

85 by Skirroz98_NL »»
May 26, 2022 2:37 AM

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hoppy - Jan 24, 2011

138 by Skirroz98_NL »»
May 25, 2022 2:55 PM

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Mar 21, 2011

82 by Ashhk »»
Apr 18, 2021 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.