Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2011 10:41 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------Just into it but OMG! Masou-Eu!!! In the spoiler
was my first impressions but as the episode went on I figured how amazing Hellscythe’s powers are worth more than one observation to notice and of course the cutest yet of Ayumu’s imagination gets,

as well Ayumu’s GAR mode with a reckless goring with chainsaw massacre of multiple lives of of Kyoko. I think that part although very gory was kept clean to give out exactly the horror it should. Dai-sensei herself looks rather nice and extremely powerful, maybe more than Hellscythe herself. So I though I would elaborate on those and more.

About Hellscythe known as the death bringer, she has incredible defensive powers. Mainly a shield that can deflect magical projectiles going as far as disintegrating them into shards of most likely what they were composed of. Not even a 500% + Lightning bolt power attack was stopped. So Hellscythe’s defensive powers are incredible and she did not look like her head hurt during the time she had her shields up. Hellscythe is a power word user that upon her word inscription releases their action such as die command on Kyoko. So this rather power house shit. She can make you laugh till death or suffer in pain till death with just words. She can order your body to do anything capable off, including using your powers for what the words may be ordering. It can have a area effect like the tree that just died with Kyoko as it seems to suggest. Unfortunately it does not work if you have your ears broken so that you cannot hear anything.

Thus comes Kyoko with a full power attack that Hellscythe unfortunately got defeated with because of her limited powers of word but that is just baffling because she can use those words to do other things around her. Those words can form magical attacks themselves, pretty sure it’s possible. Some nice fan service was included with her defeat for some extra. Regardless, thanks to Ayumu all ends well and Hellscythe’s smile was a great relief. I will looking forward to more powers from her, although she hurt her head quite a lot and I also noticed when she spoke I was hearing like the voices of the dead. Did anyone think of that because certainly it was not her voice at all I heard during that part. BTW another interesting observation is Hellscythe as a Masou Shoujo made the mystletainn into shards of light swirling around her. That’s interesting as to how it works out more than initially seen in this battle.

About Ayumu, the second greatest thing in this episode was how much Ayumu pushed himself more than anything at the sight of Hellscythe being defeated. I got most surprised at how he let himself
be hit with a shock-wave that pierces through hi body. What followed was incredible in regards to his evolving powers, Ayumu managed to break Kyoko’s sword and drain her by removing her magical dress. That was incredible to suddenly do that when all I have seen is him doing that on Haruna because of her fault and just punch with increased power. The red eye in the spoiler
suggests he might have more than I have seen in his powers. Lovely use of art in one of his flashbacks during the time he was in school. He thanks Kyoko for his death most likely like he mentions that it made him realize about how precious certain may be things until you lose them with death itself. Best was the ”Gore Texas Chainsaw Massacre” of Ayumu on Kyoko. Scene was very gory but not visually enough to be in your face. I find the OST behind with the screams was a powerful effect.

Ayumu looked so GAR and bad-ass here that it’s incredible how serious a resolution he took by being so cold looking at the here above in question. I really though that last punch to kill off Kyoko’s last life was going to do it but I got trolled as he missed on purpose to ignite a fear KO on Kyoko, that worked. In the end things are back to normal and Ayumu got forced into eating a new omelet recipe by Haruna with who knows soap residues left.
Rest in spoiler

About end of episode, OK WTF is that! There are people operating that and that looks like a machine but is that for creating more megalos? Anyways excellent episode. Full of action, drama and good fan service.
Yumekichi11Feb 14, 2011 3:01 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 14, 2011 11:35 AM

Nov 2007
This episode was awesome in every level possible...

GAR Ayumu? check
Insane Kyoko? check
Moe-as-fuck-but-also-fucking-badass Eu? check check check!

Also Sakura Tange! god my heart!

5555555555/5
Feb 14, 2011 11:37 AM

Feb 2010
That was just epic. Plain epic. Masou-Shoujo-Yuu, Splatter, naked girls, this episode had it ALL!
Wow, just wow. I'm so glad I picked this up.
Feb 14, 2011 11:50 AM

Nov 2010
Yuu is OP, pretty lol fight scene, Ayumu was pretty nice to let the chick live.... =3
Feb 14, 2011 11:53 AM

Jun 2010
Wow.

Great episode, probably my favorite so far. Had chills running down my back the whole time.
Feb 14, 2011 12:00 PM

Mar 2010
So everyone can be mashou shojo?:d
Feb 14, 2011 12:05 PM

Apr 2010
A female voice at the end talking I don't recognize... Does this mean we may finally see blondie!?

Feb 14, 2011 12:08 PM

Nov 2010
I think this episode was interesting, I was suprised that Eu turned in to masou shoujo
Feb 14, 2011 12:23 PM

Jul 2010
i dont understand why Yuu transformed when she didn't do anything with masou shoujo powers. maybe just for flying? i thought she will fight but i guess she's too kind and that's why she didn't put any resistance when kyoko hold her hand.

a serious episode. so we got another zombie villain in the plot. that will be really interesting. i thought we will listen Yuu voice for the first time (even just for one word) but i guess producers have no plan to make her seiyuu do any work other than costume advertisements.

dai-sensei was so strong. i thought she is behind kyoko, actions, when she suddenly appeared to take her in custody. lets see if we can see her in action against zombie possessor kyoko next time.

forum lag ftl.
Feb 14, 2011 12:34 PM

Jul 2010
It was Good i think.... some funny moments and the story line were balanced
I liked it! wery strange trailer for ep 7 O_o
Feb 14, 2011 12:36 PM

Apr 2010
Hellscythe as a mahou shoujo looked pretty good.
I thought we would finally hear her speak this episode but this wasn't the case, i did hear a unknown voice in the preview tho.
Seeing Hellscythe fight was nice and we finally know why she doesn't talk, her powers are scary.

That Kyoko was manipulated wasn't surprising to me tho i thought someone else was behind it i guess we met the main villain this episode.
Also wondering about what will happen to Kyoko now.
And why was Dai sensai so calm it was like she almost didn't care at all.
Feb 14, 2011 12:47 PM

Jun 2010
HOLY SHIT so much in this episode! Masou-Eu! She's so powerful that if it wasn't for Kyoko's near immortality, she would have won! And Ayumu! DAMN he didn't give mercy to Kyoko at all and literally raped her with the chainsaw lol. Dai-sensei finally appears, and it seems the king of the night is possessing Kyoko. God this episode was amazing! I love this series, its just epic throughout.
Feb 14, 2011 1:04 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow. This was really violent. Loved the battle scene though.

Sorry. I posted another episode discussion. I'll see if I can close it. MyAnimeList was laggggging, so this thread didn't pop up.

Anyway, this episode was really violent. Wonder why Hellscythe-dono got the magical girl outfit when she didn't really use it.

edit: merged threads & posts
desolatoFeb 15, 2011 3:08 AM
Feb 14, 2011 1:21 PM

Aug 2010
Haha, nice episode, I really enjoyed it ^^
Get to know a bit more about Hellscythe too :]

Feb 14, 2011 1:24 PM
Apr 2010
Moe+shoujo+gore. mmmmm
*eats more popcorn*
Feb 14, 2011 1:39 PM

Nov 2008
Wow best episode so far. I thought that once Yuu had turned into a mahou shoujo, it would just turn into fanservice scenes and not much action. But it turned out better than I had expected. We got to see Yuu use her magic, although I wish it would have been her that defeated Kyoko, but the ending turned out nicely.

Also it seems like Ayumu was a little worried there that this other "zombie" had been Yuu's lover, I hope that we get to see more of him in the remaining episodes.

And maybe next episode the other girl will be introduced, I've been waiting for her since ep 2!
Feb 14, 2011 1:40 PM
Jun 2010
For being a dude masou shoujo he's pretty bad ass. This and Dragon Crisis are working on the title for my favorite anime of the season.

Kind of annoying when Dai-sensei showed up and acted like she could destroy everyone..."if you had killed her I would have had to kill you".
Feb 14, 2011 1:40 PM

Feb 2008
That was pretty awesome, wasn't expecting the fight to be so intense.

Apparently a new character is getting introduced soon, too. Not too sure what she's like.
Feb 14, 2011 2:00 PM

Apr 2009
heh only thing annoying is Ayumu masou shoujo it breaks all serious moments they could drop it by now how I can watch him beating to beting kyoko to meatball when he wears that ridiculous outfit it's so wrong and breaking atmosphere
Feb 14, 2011 2:20 PM

Feb 2008
Pretty good episode.

With only one word she can make a them died.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 14, 2011 2:22 PM

Oct 2009
So Kyoko was posessed...
Feb 14, 2011 2:26 PM
Jun 2010
Episode of the season for me.
Feb 14, 2011 2:59 PM

Jun 2009
O my, what an episode. Can't believe it's still my Zombie. : o Epic fight and some progress with story, good, very good.

But no more masou shoujo Yuu please, unless she'll have a different outfit than Haruna's one.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 14, 2011 3:10 PM

Jan 2009
The flying fuck, suddenly everyone's a masou shoujo nowadays.
And she even did the incantation without actually saying anything.
*sigh*
And aren't you bold, Ayumu. Where do you think you cut <whatever her name was>?
And then you just leave her, lying like that? ┐(-。ー')┌

Tl;dr really now, this is getting dumber by the minute. And not in a good way.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 14, 2011 3:27 PM

Oct 2007
so much gore and crazy in this episode. I don't even know what to think anymore, lol.
Feb 14, 2011 3:44 PM

Jul 2010
'Kay, the soundtrack is pretty awesome. Someone else take note of it already - they make all Yuu's moments so emotional. There was action throughout the whole episode, so I liked it. The routine of life at home then battle in the second half of the episode was getting really lame.

I also like the new antagonist they've introduced, and thank God it's not another girl. This episode has kept this show alive for me (with a lot of help from Yuu). And Dai-sensei has just taken on the spotlight for worst character in the show. I'm glad she won't be around much.
Feb 14, 2011 3:51 PM

May 2009
I laughed so hard when Yuu transformed into a M.S., did not see that coming

But her daying "Die" all those times was REALLY epic
Feb 14, 2011 4:20 PM

Aug 2010
I always thought this was more comedy then action but wow still good episode
Feb 14, 2011 4:34 PM
Feb 2010
Yuu as a Masou Shoujo<333
I love her so much! She is just awesome. :D

The fight was awesome, but talk about violent.

Yuu as Masou Shoujo<333
That fight was just awesome. Lots of blood. I will say the part when Ayumu was chainsawing Kyoko and you could hear her screams in the distance did get to me a little.
I also felt awful when Yuu had to keep saying "die" and she was in pain. I couldn't stop frowning because I felt so terrible.

edit: merged posts
desolatoFeb 15, 2011 3:08 AM
Feb 14, 2011 4:49 PM

Jan 2011
you know i'm not gonna lie got a little teary when yuu started to talk Buutt after Ayumu transformed again kinda ruined the mood, still love it though!.
Feb 14, 2011 5:03 PM

Jan 2011
yuu's magic was epic.
kyoto's "bare" hands were creepy but poorly dawn. and diving the chainsaw into her was kinda creepy. he stripped her. (double meaning intended)

dam, just dam

i thought i was gonna like the sensei but i guess not.............

and WHAT!! azyumu isn't yuu's first(double meaning intended)
it's like kannagi all over again
hellsascendantFeb 14, 2011 5:07 PM
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall
Feb 14, 2011 5:26 PM

Nov 2008
So it was Yu who stole the masou shoujo powers from Haruna, didn`t expect that with the transformation.

Pretty good episode.
Feb 14, 2011 5:34 PM

Jan 2011
Wow that was great! (= I love how the main characters work together and all protect each other, they're like a little family. The new enemy sounds interesting too, still curious about that fourth girl in the picture though. o:
Feb 14, 2011 5:35 PM

Jun 2009
Battle was anti-climactic and I would preferred a proper finish than Ayumu just walking into Kyoko just saying blah blah and then chainsaw'd her but that was still good nonetheless.

Eu's transformation and Ayumu's delusion which I thought wouln't be there in there made the episode for me.
Feb 14, 2011 5:48 PM

Nov 2009
So Yuu has the power of a masou shoujo, the fighting was great!

It is good to see crazy characters, we could easily tell by looking at Kyoko's eyes...

I like crazy characters, but I prefer if they become more normal later, rather than continue being crazy.

I love Ayumu's fantasies of Yuu, they're always cute and funny :P
Feb 14, 2011 6:07 PM

Aug 2009
Woah!, Ayumu looked really cool! *Blushes*

Anyway great ep, Hellscythe looked really cute in the mahou shoujo form.

:3
Sig iz in deh makingz

Still learningz

:3
Feb 14, 2011 6:10 PM

May 2009
Bloody good. Ayumu and Yuu are the ultimate power couple. Both are bad ass. Can I be a Masou Shoujo too?
Feb 14, 2011 6:26 PM

Jan 2011
Yuu > Light in terms of killing. Even badass power from her.
Her transformation is so cuteeee
Feb 14, 2011 6:32 PM

Nov 2009
hohoho... I have to say despite Kyoto's sudden failure to fight back, the blood flying everywhere was O.o

Awesome episode.
Feb 14, 2011 6:32 PM

Mar 2009
Ayumu and Yuu are awesome together. If all her malice was consumed by the other zombie what was she like before all of this?

Feb 14, 2011 6:38 PM

May 2010
Woah. Eu's words are really powerful! :D

So there's still this main enemy who haven't showed yet.

And the voice at the end, the last heroine seems to show up next ep.
Feb 14, 2011 6:41 PM

Oct 2010
The only thing that came to mind when Ayumu chain-kill Kyoko was soup n_n
Oh the "Die" from Yuu was awesome... but I felt bad for the tree... poor bastard was just there minding his own business.
huh?
Feb 14, 2011 6:47 PM

Jul 2010
Eu as a masou shoujo...didn't expect that at all! Episode felt more serious with a hint of comedy and fan service.
Feb 14, 2011 7:01 PM
May 2010
I was so damn pissed when he didn't kill the blonde girl; you just know she's going to end up as apart of his harem by the end of this. At least it didn't happen this episode...
Feb 14, 2011 7:02 PM

Jul 2009
I dislike their efforts to try to turn this series into something serious. It's completely absurd, which works fine for a comedy, but fails in my eyes for any sort of meaningful drama or action, as that requires a certain measure of pride, which was lost somewhere is the first episode.
Feb 14, 2011 7:14 PM

Aug 2010
This episode was pretty epic with all the action. The chick was crazy, she could die like a hundred times. Ayumu freakin' chopped her up so many times.
Feb 14, 2011 7:38 PM

Jan 2010
Weak episode.

Kyouko was strident and miserable, in addition to being psychotic and unpleasant. And I got really sick of her stupid routine of, "Wow, that was incredible. You're so powerful. Now I'm going to kill you."

Her demise was a cop-out. Dai-sensei was tedious. The new shadow zombie looks really dull and even more full of himself.

And after Yuu lay down for a while, Haruna and Seraphim should have died horribly when they attacked Kyouko. "Ayumu, I have come up with a new technique. Could you help me name it once we are home?" How lame can anyone be? I don't care how pretty her eyes are or how large her breasts, she deserved a brutal death without re-animation after spewing such pompous, self-important drivel.

Only the fact that Kyouko had an even greater surfeit of drivel made Seraphim's posturing tolerable.

Yuu was typically cute although I don't really know why she went to sleep mid-way through the fight. I dunno if I have the stomach to watch again to find out. Having said that, while the 'die' thing was interesting once, she put new meaning to the expression to beat a dead horse.

The only points of redemption this episode had for me were that Yuu was more communicative, the first 'die' was pretty impressive, and Ayumu's comments about what his life had been like and how it had improved after his death.
Feb 14, 2011 7:44 PM

Jun 2010
So that's the reason why Haruna's magic was always sucked away from her whenever she transformed. This episode seemed like the most bloodiest to me so far, probably because when Aikawa said he's going to keep killing her until she runs out of lives. At least this arc's ending, I wonder whats the next arc?

Feb 14, 2011 7:46 PM

Nov 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

My body wasn't ready. So we had that voice by Tange Sakura?!?! This show just keeps delivering. With this episode, it just solidified the show as my pick for the season. I honestly can't wait for the upcoming episodes.
Feb 14, 2011 7:54 PM

Sep 2007
Wtf at all those dudes at the end of the episode in some freak bdsm gear.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who's worst girl? It's Sera, right?

SwimminglyDone - Mar 26, 2016

12 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Apr 1, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 28, 2011

147 by IfIspeak »»
Jan 31, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MorningGlory - Jan 24, 2011

167 by reachghost117 »»
Jan 29, 2023 7:16 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 29, 2011

236 by Muow »»
Jan 24, 2023 12:02 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 28, 2011

245 by Muow »»
Jan 24, 2023 7:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.