Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Oruchuban Ebichu Episode 24 Discussion

Feb 5, 2011 6:37 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This has got to be the crudest humor I have ever found! Can't believe almost anyone watched this, it's so cool!

Jul 5, 2012 5:19 PM

It's hilarious! Maybe my humour's twisted, but I loved it and its mature craziness~ Ebichu is both so cute and annoying at the same time, and her master OL is both relatable and someone you just wanna give a good moral kick to (aka leave that lousy boyfriend!)

Mar 31, 2013 5:00 PM

This was a really funny series. Too bad there aren’t any more episodes; I would have loved to see what eventually happened to all the characters, especially the flower girl and Ma-kun.

Aug 14, 2015 12:23 PM
I watched this series to the end so it was at least okay, but the comedy got repetitive after a while and it was kinda annoying to keep seeing Ebichu's master stay with that cheating, drinking, loser.
6.8/10 I guess...something like that lol I enjoyed it but it could have been better if they condensed all of their best jokes and ideas into less episodes. 24 episodes of hamster abuse gets tiresome after a while.

Apr 9, 2016 7:14 PM

It was alright, but was a bit too repetitive, and I felt sorry for Ebichu always getting abused.

Aug 10, 2016 7:57 PM
Towel Attendant

One of those anime that I really enjoyed sort of like eating potato chips. Not much substance but tasty anyway. The opening and closing music was nice and I did learn to say "manko". Perfect........8/10

Aug 20, 2017 8:30 AM

I was kind of hoping they'd go there and that the boyfriend got drunk and banged Ebichu. That's too crude even for this show, though, I guess. A fish crepe with cheese sounds pretty good...

Overall, this was a pretty fun, very raunchy ride of a short series.

8/10
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

Mar 23, 4:06 AM

I've expected some raunchy comedy throughout because of the select number of scenes I've seen courtesy of my brother but nothing to this degree. Every episode is lewd and crude at every turn and I had some great laughs and awkward a r o u s a l s out of this.

It would've been great to see more of Maa-kun and Flower Girl because I liked their characters but it was good nonetheless.