Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 22, 2016 2:33 PM
May 2014
I have only one thing to say:

I hate you Risa, I really hate you crazy girl !
Jul 26, 2016 12:14 PM

Oct 2012
Risa literally traveled through time and space to cock block Junichi.
Aug 14, 2016 2:28 PM

Nov 2014
I just watched it 2nd time and Risa still best girl! I wish there were more epic stalkers like her in anime that get happy ending...
Aug 16, 2016 8:33 AM

Jul 2009
Funny episode. Risa being a yandere-lite was entertaining. She was quite annoying at first, but it's touching how it was revealed that she was trying to protect Junichi all along. It's cool that we also get to see the girl responsible for starting Junichi's story, though from the way she acted and if Risa's revelation is to be trusted, it's right for Junichi to find a new girlfriend.

This show was surprisingly good overall. The premise isn't exactly original, but the way it executed its story was really well-done. I especially love the down-to-earth atmosphere and art-style. Some arcs were certainly weaker than others, but the entire cast was interesting in their own way. Even if they're based on archetypes, I felt that each girl has this unique touch that differentiates them from the typical example. Tsukasa was definitely the best character in the show.

Solid 7/10. Cringy moments aside, it was definitely a fun watch. Time to see the second season and hope it carries on to be good.
Nov 2, 2016 4:51 PM

May 2008
I don't belive so many user like the second worst girl in this series..

1. Sakurai-Arc: (8/10) (Even if they don't became couple... but she is very funny and cute. Also they can be couple later)
2. Tanamachi-Arc: (8/10) (Kaour is my favorite girl but her arc story is got only the second place)
3. Nanasaki-Arc: (7/10) (it's an oky arc.)
4. Nakata-Arc: (7/10) (I hate the narrator but the story is cute)
5. Morishima-Arc: (6/10) (Actually i like haruka in the other arc.. but they relation ship with junichi is weird. i hate Junichi...)
6. Ayatsuji-Arc: (5/10) (Have some good moment but i watched disgustedly. The whole class is two-faced shit... except Kaoru, Umehara and Keiko.)
Extra: Kamizaki-Arc: (Its a bitch... any other question? Oky shes cute but it's make junichi even wrost because he forgive her)

UI: I hate Junichi... a very pathetic loser...
Haou-JudaiNov 2, 2016 4:57 PM
Feb 3, 2017 8:18 AM
Jul 2018
This whole time its Makihara's fault because she's the one who initially came up with the idea of dumping him to make a joke of it. I don't see how its Risa's fault. What is Enterbrain thinking?! Why did it have to make it her fault. And btw, what about Makihara's arc next ep. She should have one just to make up for her being an ass.
Feb 8, 2017 2:53 PM

Mar 2012
I want more episodes with Risa she is soo cute <3
Feb 19, 2017 6:00 PM

Oct 2012
Hah, what an ultimate cockblock! :D Kinda funny because it means she failed five times before (sort of).

I really liked her, only one ep but she is my second most favourite heroine now :) (after Kaoru, not counting sis)

Wish whole series was as dynamic as this, even the ED was nicely done. Really enjoyed this episode.
May 13, 2017 10:10 AM

Jul 2007
This was a great series. I think someone else captured why I liked it so much, very little of the usual romance tropes: love triangles (polygons), misunderstandings, drawn out ways to say "I love you" or get a kiss, etc. All the characters were likeable even stalker girl who was so genuinely interested in the main character it was hard to not root for her. I'm very excited there's a second season and a few ovas to continue the good vibe though I have a feeling I'll wish they were just incorporated into this season.

My only question is..if Risa was the one that caused the girl 2 years ago to cause Junichi to be stood up...how did the girls (Ai, Sae, etc) in the other arcs succeed? It feels like a big plot hole but maybe I missed something.
Jul 18, 2017 10:28 AM

Apr 2013
Eh okay, a one episode arc in the end with a character we haven't seen before at all. Not really much time to get to know and like her. Overall an interesting concept, but not very exciting. 5/10
Dec 23, 2018 8:25 PM

Jan 2013
I was just about to finish this series and declare Nanasaki best girl but then it turns out there's one more episode after Ayatsuji's arc and in it Illya travels over from the Nasuverse in order to confess to the protagonist and he of course accepts as any normal person would. Then it turns out she's also the reason his date stood him up 2 years ago and she's been watching him since they were kids so probably over 5 years at least. She also happens to be stupidly cute, obsessed with him, overprotective and no she's not really Illya but it's hard to tell the difference sometimes with that voice.

So yea, the best girl title has now been claimed by Risa. Really if anybody should be apologizing it's the protagonist for not noticing her all these years. I mean how blind can you be?
Jul 23, 2019 10:20 PM

Jun 2017
i mean it's not like it was suspicious or anything when this girl who confessed to you out of the blue only wants to meet you in this secluded room, turns out she's a stalking control freak. probably owns some chains

if it appeared unsatisfactory to anyone that risa only received 1 episode, it was because Junichi wouldn't have survived the next three
Aug 28, 2019 10:51 PM

Jul 2009
Honestly I didn't like Risa. She felt too pushy and she was the reason why Tachibana got stood up. We can't even prove that Makihara was going to dump him anyways other than her own word of mouth.

Also, I knew Risa is voiced by Kadokawa Mai and Makihara was voiced by Harada, Hitomi. Risa really sounds like Illya from Fate series and Makihara sounds like Asuka from Senran Kagura.

Shame it was only 1 episode, but I guess they were already pushing it. Now onto the OVA with the sister and SS+!

I give this a 9/10! I finally finished this!

Ayatsuji is still the best girl hands down!
Sep 8, 2019 8:55 PM
Dec 2012
After watching this episode i should started drink others milk lol 😂 it is so weird but good episode overall. I like Risa's VA, it is so "Ilya".
adillenSep 8, 2019 8:58 PM
Dec 25, 2019 11:19 AM

Sep 2019
I don't dislike Risa's actions she did those things because she loves tachibana and she have every right to be selfish in order to protect her love one but I won't neglect the fact that if she wanted she could done things more accurate ways.

Anyways she apologized to everyone at last .
If I had to rate this episode it would be 7/10.
Jan 16, 2020 10:09 PM

Oct 2014
this anime just screams "heres what your life could have been if you were more attractive"

half the time all the mc had to do was look at their panties then they suddenly became interested in him lol
Feb 22, 2020 3:24 PM

Feb 2015
Risa is an individual which we could call being "pathologically good" or having a pathological view on love. Its a kind of psychological state where you genuinely feel love for a person and think you're acting in their best interest while at the same time seriously damaging said individual and/or its surrounding social environment. So I can't say I liked her or this brief arc.

Well, at least she apologized at the end but it still wasn't that satisfying for me.

Anyways, good show with different girls, all indeed having a unique personality.
Feb 27, 2020 11:34 AM

Feb 2019
Here I was thinking how tsukasa is best girl after her arc ended and it only took risa a single episode to overshadow every single girl in every single way. She is the ultimate one for junichi.

Haruka - 6/10
Kaoru - 5/10
Sae - 4/10
Ai - 6/10
Rihoko - 5/10
Tsukasa - 7/10
Risa - 8/10
Mar 2, 2020 8:58 PM
Feb 2020
Fun fact: Amagami and Kimikiss take place in the same universe but Amagami takes place 8 years before Kimikiss (notice how there are no cellphones?)
Makihara was wearing the uniform of Kibina, the high school where Kimikiss took place.
theprussianMar 3, 2020 1:37 AM
Apr 29, 2020 12:46 AM

Feb 2018
New girl? ITS okay...
Jun 15, 2020 3:24 AM

Aug 2017
I used to like this girl until the reveal of what she did. She literally ruined potential relationships and hurt him two years ago. Well now this is over, I can say that my favorite arcs were Kaoru and Morishima's followed by Nanasaki and Tsukasa. Childhood friend was ok, not really that found of this girl but at least better than that boring Sae and her arc.
Jun 26, 2020 7:12 PM
Nov 2018
This anime was great. It is hard to determine the best girl, but I enjoyed Senpai, Class Rep and Kaoru arc. The rest were ok. Big shoutout to Umehara, he is a great friend.

My favorites are:

Top 3 - Senpai, Class Rep and Kaoru
4. Ai
5. Sae
6. Risa
7. Rihoko
Oct 1, 2020 5:21 PM

Aug 2014
omg :d that was gold :d a psycho fan :D

anyway I give this season 7.5
It were too short arcs with too many girls to build up any onds to characters, but I think the best 3 girls were Sae, Haruka and Rihoko. I disliked Ai.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 12, 2021 9:53 PM

Feb 2019
Cute, funny, disturbing episode.

Cute because gotta say Risa's cute.

Funny, especially the parts where she rationalises destroying the potential relationships the other girls could've had with Junichi.

Disturbing, because of the same thing.

Honestly, I'm not sure whether a simple apology is enough... Basically she won everything by "cheating", destroying the others' relationships before they could begin. It's easy to apologise now since there's really no penalty for her if she does, since she's already going out with Junichi. It's kind of a red flag to be honest.

But oh well. Hope she becomes a better person.
Jan 14, 2021 9:13 AM

Aug 2014
i only enjoyed the first arc (first 4 episodes). The other arcs had potential, but were always meh after their first episode.
Dec 2, 2021 6:13 AM

May 2020
Lol what was this last episode, she tried everything just to let Junichi be blocked by every other girl. Can't say I'm really fond of this. Anyways it was a decent watch, with Morishima = Kaoru > Ayatsuji > Ai > Sae > Rihoko. Won't include this one episode arc.

So overall a 6/10.
Jan 9, 2022 10:41 AM

Jan 2020
Ngl, it was sad to see the other girls disappointed when Risa lied to them, especially Sae and Rihoko (who was shafted in her own story too). Tsukasa’s reaction was great tho. Anyway, it was a shame that this wasn’t at least 2 episodes.
Jan 9, 2022 11:13 AM

Jan 2020
ThirteenEleven said:
I just watched it 2nd time and Risa still best girl! I wish there were more epic stalkers like her in anime that get happy ending...

I mean Hinata Hyuga was Naruto’s stalker for a long time and it ended up working out in the long run
May 6, 2022 3:05 PM

Mar 2019
Risa is cute, but I still don't agree with her stoppin Tachibana from being with the girls. Still, a nice mini arc for her, even got an ending just for Risa.

Great season since Miya gets her own OVA. Liked that preview a lot. I really wish they gave more episode to Ayatsuji and Haruka. Like many VNs, liked some girls, wasn't a fan of others and then had my favorites as well so all in all a great season.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 4, 2022 4:30 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
So she started to fall in love with him ever since he DRANK HER MILK

Thought this just going to be a gag episode through and through... but no it has the girl who is actually the one who sort of brings them all together as she was the cause of that fateful night two years ago when Tachibana got "stood up". We go through two twists in a one episode, the first one again being that this girl Risa girl was the reason to which why Tachibana thought he was stood up all this time. But then soon we get the second twist that fills in the gaps: Risa did it not mainly for selfish reasons, but for Tachibana's sake himself. She knew that that group of girls only intended to make fun of him, and to spare him the pain, she told this girl Mika (who, idk why Tachibana fell for this chick in the first place) that Tachibana wanted to meet someplace else in an attempt to split them up. This part I don't entirely buy, because why would Mika listen to this girl who I'm assuming she's not super close with that she indeed had a message to relay to her from Tachibana. Why wouldn't Tachibana just tell Mika himself? Anyway, kind of a big plot hole but I can overlook it for the sake of the rest of the story which I like.

They had to pack a lot into a single episode, including introducing a girl we haven't even seen before; but I think they made it work and made it not feel too rushed with the limited time considered. In this short time I've already come to like Risa, and wish that they'd just ditch Rihoko's arc entirely and given all that time to Risa who is integral to the main catalyst of each girl's plot that being Tachibana getting stood up two years ago. But with the short time that she was given, I have already become invested in her character and want more from her story. By no means is she best girl material, but if I think about it, she might be the best match for Tachibana. I think she is the one who displayed the most genuine love out of them all: she didn't just confess her love to him, but backed up those claims by showing how she wanted to spare him the pain, by choosing to give him what she hoped to be a lesser pain. It was probably a hard decision for her to make but she made it.

I liked this last episode. In its own way, it kind of ties everything together and puts a little bow on it all. I'll give this one-episode arc a 7/10, which is the same score I'll probably give to this series as a whole. MAYBE an 8/10, I still have to think on that. Or maybe I'll save that 8/10 for Amagami SS+, which I hear improves upon everything we've already seen.

But first I have to watch the little sister ova. Oh dear, I wonder what awaits.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 18, 2022 11:49 AM

Jul 2017
I don't know if I would forgive Risa for messing up any potential relationships if I were in Junichi's place, but he made the right decision. Christmas means a lot of bad memories, he wanted to get at least some joy out of it this time and decided to give a shot at dating her. Nice of him to suggest to apologize to everyone and asks to go along, but Risa resolved to do this on her own.

It was a very nice extra episode that mixed all routes and included another girl albeit for a short time.

Despite some arcs being kinda weak, all girls deserve to be called best girls. There's something to like in all of them. Overall, I rate Amagami 8.5/10.
Jan 26, 2023 3:32 PM

Dec 2020
Her stopping all the potential partners was kinda funny, the development they gave that character in one episode was kinda interesting.
Mar 23, 2023 9:28 AM
Dec 2022
The last episode of this season is a pleasant surprise and, at the same time, makes you upset because it alone has a plot that could be put in much more than 5 episodes (which is the average for each arc). It has by far the best drama, best dramatic arc, and with the best plot, but by far, and it could have had, by far, the best novel, but because it was only 22 minutes, it was very artificial and all that, unfortunately , by some dumb and unfortunate creative decision, left it to be told in just 22 minutes! And, worse, the girl in the episode is what makes the plot of the anime synopsis happen! It makes no sense for the girl who should be the most important to only have a 1-episode performance! It introduces Hiza KamizakI, a girl who never appears in the anime and is not in the protagonist's social circle. AND [DEEPER SPOILERS OF THE EPISODE], as her story with the protagonist has to be closed only in this episode, right away she appears declaring herself and both becoming boyfriends with 1 minute of the episode. Only that part of the scenes shown would make an entire episode, if they were scripted correctly. And immediately the script tells us that she doesn't want Tachibana to introduce her as his girlfriend (another scene that would take an entire episode again) because of her past. Briefly speaking, she is the reason why Tachibana was 'caked' at Christmas two years before, with a good justification (which would take two whole episodes just to work on the drama, making an immersive flashback with a mix of the present), only that the justified part ends when she herself tells in her thoughts why she couldn't show Tahchibana as her girlfriend to his friends: she walked away telling a lie to everyone that he already had a girlfriend, showing a fake photo of him. [END DEEPER SPOILER] Watch the rest of the episode and see for yourself how this episode was sorely wasted potential! I would make a whole anime of about 10 to 12 episodes just for this dramatic arc that the character has, during these 8 years that she knows the protagonist.

Note 1.
Mar 28, 2023 7:55 PM

Jul 2022
Shortest Route ever, not bad
Apr 3, 2023 7:00 AM

Oct 2021
Morishima - 7/10
Kaoru - 10/10
Sae - 6/10
Ai - 8/10
Sakurai - 7/10
Tsukasa - 9/10

And finally risa kamizaki 10/10

I actually enjoyed this anime, for a romance anime it was a solid 7/10 show for me
Apr 7, 2023 10:10 PM
Sep 2018
So allegedly Risa was attempting to protect mr mc from being pranked? Yeah, well after all those lies she told and no other reliable source to verify I’d say I’m not sure she is in any way trustworthy. She may be cute but her obsessive nature sure isn’t and ultimately just causes unnecessary trouble.
Jul 29, 2023 11:03 PM
Feb 2021
Whata fucken way to end the show. Worst girl by far, but she was still interesting in her own way. I swear, her voice actor carried the entire character.

Overall
Kaoru
Ayatsuji
Nanasaki
Morishima
Sae
Rihoko

All of the arcs were interesting, though even the ones that I thought would fucking suck, so thats pretty lit.
Aug 4, 2023 9:44 AM
Jun 2020
Ah ha ha. Didn't expect that at all!

Risa-chan's kinda creepy at first but considering what she said she cute asl too.. Even though she's the reason of Tachibana's suffering he still accepts her. damn.

don't even know why I started watching this but I'm glad I did.
7/10
Nov 20, 2023 5:31 PM

Oct 2022
Mate is really twisted to sabotage each relationship MC has been building. At least, we know what happened on that two years ago and I also found some parts of this episode quite funny.

Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Jun 2021
Risa single-handedly carried the show, even though she only appeared in the last episode. Such an original ending to an otherwise generic show, bravo to Risa and whoever wrote her. If she hadn't appeared, I would have given it a 6, but with her involvement in the last episode, I decided to give it a 7. Tsukasa's arc was good too; she was always a bit suspicious with her good samaritan look. It was good to know she had a dark side as well. The other girls besides them were a little bland and nothing worth mentioning. If I had to rank every arc, it would be like this:

Risa>Tsukasa>Morishima>Nanasaki>Kaoru>Rihoko>Nakata
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

43 by nixshiki »»
Mar 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

249 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

144 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.