Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 18, 2010 12:18 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So it's over and I will miss it. Mainly due to Mio and the comedy aspects of this show! Still it was a amazing Mio episode and quite frankly the Christmas elements with the birthday were quite fine. I think most of all the unique aspects of this show delivered along with parodies such as in this episode Mio being some terminator and fan service of Noa showing her ass as well as Yuno her breasts will make fine things to remember. Mio is of course on par or perhaps better than Louise From Zero no Tsukaima but on par I would say to me with Aisaka Taiga from Toradora.

I would like to add that the pocky contest was splendid as good as the one in Kampfer and that this episode may have permanently given a boost to Mio's loneliness in completely eliminating! The birthday party was perfectly demonstrated as to how much Mio shed tears and I for one was so connected that felt the effects of it. Yeah, manly tears.
Yumekichi11Dec 18, 2010 3:38 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 18, 2010 12:51 AM

Jun 2010
Anyone get the "Ika Musume Spaghetti" thing? I got a good chuckle out of that.

This Mio centred episode was just glorious, I've never taken as many screenshots of this series as I have this episode. Noa was cute, but Mio out-shined them all. And who else felt their heart burst when trap Tarou and Tatsukichi came out? Oh god, I was not ready for that. Yuuno interupting the pocky scene made me rage with the force of a thousand suns, though. My hate for her will be forever undying.

The end was pretty great though. Mio really showed her cute side this episode. I loved that flying kick at the end with the panty shot. I could die happy with that alone. Great end to a great series.
Dec 18, 2010 2:30 AM

Dec 2007
Happy birthday dear Mio~ Happy birthday to you~
Dec 18, 2010 3:49 AM

Oct 2010
Sartaj said:
The only thing I got from it is that since it was a girl who fed Tarou and it must have given him some kind of pain that gets him in heaven's mode because the rest who ate it got sick right away.
Sartaj said:
This Mio centered episode was just glorious, I've never taken as many screenshots of this series as I have this episode. I loved that flying kick at the end with the panty shot.
You should just posted that pic but IMO a GIF would do more justice to it. Oh well here goes anyways, which leaves little to no effort in the imagination field, now if we can a hentai parody of this series, I could see Mio doing it.
BTW wonder if that is just a tease to demonstrate more of those are in the BD/DVD. A re-watch might be needed to see that.
Yumekichi11Dec 18, 2010 5:26 AM

Dec 18, 2010 7:30 AM

Nov 2008
A christmas and Birthday episodes in one, nice.

Yuno used Megaton punch on the perverted otaku

Dere dere Mio and the ending kick by Mio made the series end on a very high note.

This is the best anime of Fall 2010 and I'll miss it.

Dec 18, 2010 8:58 AM

Jul 2009
Ended better than I thought it would thanks to Mio. <3 Happy Birthday!

I wish Yuuno let the Pocky kiss happen though.
Dec 18, 2010 12:08 PM

Oct 2010
really one of those good fanservice/ecchi serie. had a lot of fun to watched mm.
hope for a 2nd season.
Dec 18, 2010 12:09 PM

Jul 2010
ooohh i loved it~..the panty shot in the end was unnecessary but nevermind. cant wait for the blu-rays to arrive and rewatch it!
Dec 18, 2010 12:24 PM

Jun 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
BTW wonder if that is just a tease to demonstrate more of those are in the BD/DVD. A re-watch might be needed to see that.

Not sure, but wouldn't that be great to see more panty shots of Mio.
Dec 18, 2010 4:38 PM

Feb 2009
...The interruption during the pocky scene was such a "DAMN IT, REALLY?" moment, not that I didn't see it coming because it is so typical of anime. -_-

Well, either way, glad we got so many Mio centric episodes because for the first three, I was worried she was going to be a character that was ignored for Yuno, but thank goodness I was proven wrong.
Dec 18, 2010 4:57 PM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Sartaj said:
The only thing I got from it is that since it was a girl who fed Tarou and it must have given him some kind of pain that gets him in heaven's mode because the rest who ate it got sick right away.

Actually, it was "Ika Sumi" --> "Squid ink" Spaghetti. It's rather common pasta dish in Japan, and actually tastes pretty good.
The one Mio made looked like it, but wasn't, and of course tasted like crap lolz

I really enjoyed watching Butarou getting tortured 24/7. I hope he's never cured.
Dec 18, 2010 4:58 PM

Oct 2010
Sartaj said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I agree but also towards Noa. Yuno looked there was less chances. Still that almost seeable ass of Noa in this episode, lots of Noa fans should appreciate that one at least. I think it's the best shot ever in the whole series itself. ROFL!
msskitties said:
Hmmmmm, I would liked if she saw it then proceeded in doing the same, too bad they did not do a triple kiss part like in Asobi, it would made a second season fight more intense between them.

Dec 18, 2010 5:47 PM

Mar 2010
Sartaj said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Yes Sartaj, it would be grorious.
Dec 19, 2010 7:20 PM

Feb 2010
i think the thread is premature...
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 19, 2010 8:07 PM

Jun 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Sartaj said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I agree but also towards Noa. Yuno looked there was less chances. Still that almost seeable ass of Noa in this episode, lots of Noa fans should appreciate that one at least. I think it's the best shot ever in the whole series itself. ROFL!
msskitties said:
Hmmmmm, I would liked if she saw it then proceeded in doing the same, too bad they did not do a triple kiss part like in Asobi, it would made a second season fight more intense between them.

Was I seeing things, or was Noa and the nurse woman not wearing panties when they were flashing the men?
Dec 20, 2010 4:01 AM

Oct 2010
Sartaj said:

Was I seeing things, or was Noa and the nurse woman not wearing panties when they were flashing the men?
It looked like it or they had those g-string ones where you can't see the sides.

Dec 20, 2010 5:04 PM

Jun 2009
In all honesty, I found that pretty disappointing as a series ending episode. Maybe it was because I preferred Yuuno.

Oh well, second season would be good, I guess.

Dec 20, 2010 5:07 PM

Aug 2010
I guess it was an ending to be expected, nothing really happened did it. I guess we saw a different side to Mio. Very open for a season 2 it seems....hopefully more romance in the future.

7/10 series.
Dec 20, 2010 5:08 PM

May 2010
Ugh, there goes my favorite anime of the season
Dec 20, 2010 5:32 PM

Nov 2008
Another series that end, good ending with xmas and Mio´s birthday.
Dec 20, 2010 5:40 PM

Aug 2010
I loled when the doll lover showed up, he's definitely my favorite character from the series because he's gold every time.
Dec 20, 2010 5:46 PM

Jan 2010
BAWWWW. ;A;
THESE TEARS.
LOL
Dec 20, 2010 6:21 PM

Sep 2009
This ending is ok, if there's going to be a second season. Nothing is really completed yet since everyone still has the problem they started with.
Dec 20, 2010 7:00 PM

Nov 2010
it's out now, and it was a great ep, and i'm glad just about everyone got a part in the final ep, except the sister and mother.

loved the Noa fanservice!
Dec 20, 2010 7:06 PM

Feb 2010
he's still a masochrist ;o eh the ending to this season is acceptable

Last scene fanservice!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2010 7:12 PM

Aug 2010
Cant say im satisfied with this ending. How indecisive, in the end nothing happened plot wise. He didnt choose Yuuno or Mio!!! ughhh I suppose its to be expected
Dec 20, 2010 7:16 PM

Jul 2008
N'omg..I cried XD

10/10 epic series <3
Dec 20, 2010 7:40 PM

Jun 2009
"Merry Cruelmas" LOL

Anyway, besides the fail drama (seriously, they should have had stick with the comedy with this anime) it's a good episode and good ending at that.
Dec 20, 2010 7:42 PM
Jul 2008
Oh, A bit dissapointed at the ending, it didn't feel that much like a "final episode".
Still it was funny, as always, and the last part was kinda touching.

The show became abit less funny with the introduction of Noa, but still managed to deliver. 8/10 IMO.
Dec 20, 2010 7:44 PM

Apr 2010
Pretty decent ending, well I'm already expecting it to be inconclusive anyways.. still a very nice Mio episode..

and they even included one pantsu shot as xmas present for the viewers as well.. >.<

Sartaj said:

I hope for the day when Tarou meets Ika-Musume..
Dec 20, 2010 7:50 PM

Mar 2010
I wasn't a huge fan of Mio until this episode, she was very cute on this one. I laughed when taoru put his hands on Mio's chest and she went beserk.

If there is a season two, I hope it doesn't turn into a serious romance type anime. Just wouldn't be the same imo. (Or Taoru can man up and either pick one now or bag both of them =p)
Dec 20, 2010 7:57 PM

Jun 2008
RULE #1 in harem anime: Never expect a Harem anime to have a "conclusive" or "good" ending.

MM, did not fail to live up to this rule, not surprising we get an ending that has no satisfactory conclusion and it gives us a CHEEZY, Emotional end.

However, I never rate an anime solely on the final episode, I always think that it's unfair to give an anime a low score just because the ending is not good.

I like to think that the JOURNEY is sometimes better than the DESTINATION.

MM was another generic, typical, harem anime with a MILLION overused tactics and jokes.

However, since all anime is about repetition and there were a few episodes that were pretty entertaining I will give this a fair rating.

6/10
Dec 20, 2010 8:11 PM
Sep 2010
I liked MM! a lot. I wish Nao would eventually fall for the Loli guy, hes too awesome :P

Even though I knew they werent going to kiss, I still got tensed up quite a bit when they were that close.

Season two!
Dec 20, 2010 8:13 PM

Apr 2008
finally out ... that took long o-o
kinda disappointed with their ending though .. was hoping smt more awesome like a confession or smt

Dec 20, 2010 8:53 PM

Oct 2010
MM! was alright, a kiss would have made it better, and even if they had a better story line. Still I rate it an 8 because of its awesome characters.

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Dec 20, 2010 8:57 PM

Aug 2010
Such a cute ending, although I wished that Tarou and Mio got together... xD
The pocky part was so intense! *o*
Dec 20, 2010 9:12 PM
Mar 2010
Yay, Mio's panty shot!!
I hate the inconclusive ending :< Second season is needed...
Two Ayana Taketatsu's tsunderes are now finished :(
Dec 20, 2010 9:12 PM

Aug 2010
Fantastic ending, loved the panty shot with Mio at the end.
Dec 20, 2010 9:22 PM

Jan 2008
Mio-sama's Pantsu. /episode.

Anyways, don't forget 6 OVA's, though they're all probably full of fanservice.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9581/MM!:_SS!
Dec 20, 2010 9:31 PM

Nov 2009
So it looks like Yuuno got the first half of the season, and Mio gets the second. I have to say this was definitely the best episode along with the hypnotism. It was just such a good ending, well considering we could never really get a conclusion, and enjoyable both in how touching it was and the comedy.
Dec 20, 2010 9:44 PM

Aug 2010
This episode was packed with Mio Moe. I guess thats why this shows called MM! lol.

Dec 20, 2010 10:05 PM

May 2009
The pocky challenge was highly entertaining.

But the rival stores sales contest was mostly stupid except for a few random funny moments like the hardcore otaku buying his Christmas cake (and spareribs?!) and the raining (perverted) men caused by Yuuno.

The birthday for Mio was pretty good. Got a kick out of Tarou running for his life. Mio breaking down in tears was really cute. Blissfully painful kick + panty shot? I'm thinking she did intend for that to be a gift for Tarou! XD
Dec 20, 2010 10:50 PM

Aug 2009
Yuuno pisses me off. Mio and Tarou should have kissed, but Yuuno kept getting in the way. Like usual. xD
Dec 20, 2010 10:50 PM

Sep 2009
I can't even cry in the end cause it's funny. I'm rather disappointed with the past few episodes but at least it ended in a good way. I guess this anime could make a good series and even better if there a second season ^^

Tarou good job stalling time XD

Overall [7/10]
Dec 20, 2010 11:18 PM

Apr 2009
Well that was a nice ending. I just whished that Tarou would have gone out with Mio in the end. The whole birthday thing was very nicely done.
Dec 20, 2010 11:20 PM

Oct 2008
:( It's finished!

I enjoyed this show very much and it was very funny!
I just wish it'll have a second season!

9/10
Dec 20, 2010 11:47 PM

Mar 2010
That was actually a really good ending for MM! A little generic and melodramatic but still good! I felt the dramatic scene with Mio crying at the scene of her birthday. Brilliantly displayed! The only thing that's bothering me is the fact they absolutely left out Arashiko and I don't think anyone has noticed yet! (-.-) Not that I really, really care, but still. Overall, it was a pretty good laugh of an anime. For the most part just a breeze of a watch, nothing special. MM! completed! Looking forward to a second season?
Dec 20, 2010 11:48 PM

Jul 2010
The last ep and Mio and Tarou didn't even end up together. Guess that will be in the second season, if there is one. At least it was a nice ending.
Dec 20, 2010 11:52 PM

Apr 2010
Nice to see a christmas episode that is actually airing near christmas time, unlike some that air them in the summer.

I'm really glad it ended with focusing on Mio. Since it felt like they were restricted on what to do with Yuuno, with basically trying to cure her of her fear of men & her feelings for Tarou.

They really haven't gone into detail with Mio, just that she has never had many friends most of her life. So hopefully the second season(if there is one) will go into further detail.

BTW, did anyone else catch the Kanokon cameo? Manager Domyoji had a Nozomu figure when he showed up.
tangytangerineDec 21, 2010 12:11 AM
Dec 21, 2010 12:04 AM

Nov 2009
This was a great series, too bad it is now over. I do hope there will be a second. Can't wait to see MM!: SS! now. :) 9/10
tangytangerine said:
BTW, did anyone else catch the Kanokon cameo? Manager Domyoki had a Nozomu figure when he showed up.

I noticed that too. Manager Domyoki is funny. "The Hentai Force is strong with this one..." LOL!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Has anyone heard of a 2nd season for MM! ??

Ikaros27 - Aug 18, 2011

27 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 19, 2:15 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

chalco - Oct 29, 2010

228 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 10:43 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Oct 15, 2010

147 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 9:49 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

llamaben - Oct 1, 2010

205 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 9:09 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

msskitties - Dec 10, 2010

99 by Apratim »»
Apr 14, 2023 9:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.