Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 3, 2010 7:40 PM

Aug 2009
Well, I think there will be a second season. They haven't really covered a lot of things. So, I guess there is. Hopefully...:/
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 4, 2010 1:29 AM

Dec 2008
I kind of doubt Fortune Arterial will get a second season. Granted I agree that there are a lot of holes to be filled but that will most likely be responded with by an OVA, if not a short series of OVAs. Which I hope focus more on a comedic aspect of this series, which would be amazing.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Dec 7, 2010 9:53 AM
Oct 2010
I want second season too.
JayDestiny said:
Well, I think there will be a second season. They haven't really covered a lot of things. So, I guess there is. Hopefully...:/

I agree :) There must be a second season because this anime is starting to getting better in recent episodes.
Dec 7, 2010 4:32 PM

Nov 2007
this anime is worth not a season 2. anyways, i hope you guys get it since youre wishing for it.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 24, 2010 9:13 AM

Nov 2007
For some reason, I don't want 2nd season for this. One season is enough for me.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 24, 2010 11:35 AM

Sep 2009
If you want full plot - read the VN. They finished the story and it doesn't have any sequels
Dec 24, 2010 1:00 PM
Jul 2008
I doubt it'll have a 2nd season. Although there IS an OAD already planned
Dec 24, 2010 1:03 PM

May 2010
shanimebib said:
this anime is worth not a season 2. anyways, i hope you guys get it since youre wishing for it.

I'm gonna go with this ... actually yes , the anime has quite a lot of mistake so I won't actually hope for another season ...
Dec 24, 2010 2:09 PM

Nov 2009
From what I saw, the anime doesnt really deserve a second season, it felt so bland by the end that I wasnt too fussed about it.

Sure I'll watch the OVA and all but I dont think it would deserve more than that.
Dec 24, 2010 2:12 PM
Jul 2018
one season is too much
Dec 24, 2010 2:18 PM

Jun 2008
jpem said:
one season is too much

THIS...

This was one of the most boring anime that I've seen in a while.

No more.
Dec 24, 2010 2:18 PM

Sep 2009
they won't bother making a second season...somehow, I just know it
Jan 6, 2011 1:57 AM
Dec 2009
I liked the anime, but a season 2 is too long to cover up such small details. So I am having high hopes for the OVA...

naki12 said:
Nachtwandler_21 said:
If you want full plot - read the VN. They finished the story and it doesn't have any sequels

I thought that VNs were a type of game not a book... How then would you read the VN?

Have you ever played a VN game before? I bought one from Japan quite a while ago. It's not really much of a game, coz the only thing you do is read through the game... (I didn't even understand what was going on though lol)
Xiao97Jan 6, 2011 2:04 AM
Jan 6, 2011 6:52 AM

Jun 2009
Although I have seen only half of it, I hope won't be any second season.

jpem said:
one season is too much

Exatly!
Jan 8, 2011 6:25 PM
Dec 2007
Xiao97 said:
naki12 said:

I thought that VNs were a type of game not a book... How then would you read the VN?

Have you ever played a VN game before? I bought one from Japan quite a while ago. It's not really much of a game, coz the only thing you do is read through the game... (I didn't even understand what was going on though lol)
Pretty much. You read while seeing pretty illustrations and backgrounds, choosing what to do every now and then. Ussually your choices mold what story path you see and what ending you get. More than a game you could consider a Visual Novel to be an interactive book. The name says it all really.

Feb 6, 2011 7:54 PM

Jun 2009
i liked it but if they make a second season or not i dont care
Feb 11, 2011 6:32 PM

Sep 2010
I think one season of this, is more than enough.
Feb 23, 2011 4:18 PM

Jul 2010
this anime sucks really bad... 1 season is too much!
i wonder why is it rank 1069! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Feb 23, 2011 4:22 PM

Apr 2010
I didn't enjoy it. I wouldn't want to see valuable broadcasting time wasted for an anime that was nearly a disaster.

Mar 3, 2011 2:16 PM
Jan 2011
The series was pretty plain. It was just a harem with a vampire twist. The problem is they only went as far as she didn't want to drink blood nonsense. Instead of introducing more conflict or something. I thought it would turn out that the Kohei's parents were vampire hunter or something. But it was just ridiculous. Instead we get her mother wants her to get a slave and she doesn't want to drink blood
Mar 8, 2011 6:33 AM

Jan 2010
Well that was exciting. Just watched the OAD. Evidently there isn't enough material for a single episode, let alone another season.
Mar 11, 2011 7:34 AM

Nov 2008
This anime was blah!!!! I like vampire stories...but this was just...not good. I don't think it deserves a second season..one was enough. The only thing I liked about it was Kirihara, Iori, Shiro, Seiichirou and Kaya.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Apr 30, 2011 3:55 PM
Dec 2010
Wow you guys became really strict. Seems you have still many many many anime to chose from.
I wish i had too

Or was it because you didn't get enough of usual fan-service ? haha :P

Now seriously >
I'm gonna oppose those who disapprove of 2nd season. I want 2nd. I would like to lot of uncovered things to be covered + progress in their relationship.
(I rec you to watch OVA in meantime)

So yeh second season !! I wanna you babe!!
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
May 10, 2011 3:17 PM

Aug 2010
if they did a second season I would watch it, but I wouldn't care if they didn't.

The manga is enough for me ^_^
May 13, 2011 1:52 AM

Oct 2010
anime was kinda bad but Kuze is so hot that this alone made me watch the whole and want for more, i haven't seen a better looking anime chick ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lots of music -
Aug 13, 2011 2:32 AM
Aug 2011
I wish that they will make second season. The story is still not complete from season 1 yet. I wish they will make Season 2 Soon.
Sep 25, 2011 2:06 PM

Nov 2008
Overall it was an o.k anime, but a second season, just no. I gotta admit thought, that my reasoning for this is mostly because I wish they had shown more of Kiriha Kuze, she's my favorite ^_^
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Feb 27, 2012 1:31 PM

Apr 2008
Visually, the series a win, but when it comes to the story, it's full of flaws and a already-overly-used plot.
At the beginning of the show, it did have the potential for a developing and interesting plot.
Halfway through, it was kinda of shown that this weren't really going anywhere, because of the stubborn Erika fighting against her mother, a disappearance act which was to calmly brushed over and finished quickly.
No real romance development which I really hoped for (alongside many others I presume :p), which let me down.
The way this show ended is not all that unique,sadly. To many short series end up with a end which makes the viewer's in charge of thinking out a alternate "sequel" after the final episode.

Aaaanywho's. I found this show entertaining nonetheless, even with it's flaws here and there. Would wish more series could be made with this kind of setting, or alike. With a somewhat potential serious theme, with a light atmosphere. No over-done beating of the main male character, not over-flashing of breasts, just a few light-hearted comedy scenes, mixed with the average slice of life genre.

Giving it and 8! :O
Apr 14, 2012 8:49 AM

Apr 2012
- Some Spoilers-

I think their should be a second season or a little series of OVA's but I think a second season would be better.

The reason being at the last few episodes it was starting to get better and quite interesting and Eirika's grave for blood is still there and also will be there no matter what. All though, I was hoping for some epic scene between her mum and the boy or Eirika and her mother but in the end I was very disappointed.

But if you see in the OVA when they are on the train and he cut his finger and blood came out, Eirika basically had no hesitation to suck it all she did was ask him ''do you know why blood taste so good?'' he replys she answers then she sucks his finger off and by the look of it that both really enjoyed it. Also by the gate they did a little pinky thing.

So they could do something for a second season like go more into their relationship and get a little serious who knows maybe in the end he does become her servant and a new danger comes. So it could be epic with a very few sad moments as well be pretty amazing I think.

Although one thing I really don't think got answered was his blood? in the end I don't know what is so special about it? and they said he isn't normal? when they got the blood results unless I was reading the subtitles wrong which i doubt i did. So can someone fill me in there?
KomiraiApr 14, 2012 9:14 AM
Apr 15, 2012 3:54 PM

Apr 2009
ok i am curious as to wtf is going on? i mean the brother mentioned that he had special blood, and that was the last we heard of it.. i was expecting atleast a little action in the series but there really wasnt any.. I mean the romance was there but it needed something more to be upbeat.. i also want to know more info, not just eps what dont have anything to do with the story...

so does anyone know whats going on with him and the blood and such? also anyone know if the game is translated? id just play it to find out the info i want.
Apr 15, 2012 3:55 PM

Nov 2011
Apr 15, 2012 3:59 PM

Apr 2010
JustALEX said:
jpem said:
one season is too much

THIS...

No more.

totally agree, this anime plot got holes here and there..not worthy, I just watch it cuz of the art and adaptation from the VN..after all 2nd season i guess not.
Apr 16, 2012 12:43 AM

Apr 2009
Kazuyasan said:
JustALEX said:
jpem said:
one season is too much

THIS...

No more.

totally agree, this anime plot got holes here and there..not worthy, I just watch it cuz of the art and adaptation from the VN..after all 2nd season i guess not.

thats the reason i want to know the info, because i dont have hope for a season 2.
Jun 5, 2012 7:53 AM
May 2012
i hope this will have season 2 because 1.the manga is continues making 2.it can be the after story i hope it ;))) the plot is not cleary finish maybe if the profits is enough for making other season they can make it more detail from the game !!! Yeah !!! ;D
Jun 8, 2012 12:15 AM

Apr 2009
Franceinw said:
i hope this will have season 2 because 1.the manga is continues making 2.it can be the after story i hope it ;))) the plot is not cleary finish maybe if the profits is enough for making other season they can make it more detail from the game !!! Yeah !!! ;D

the manga continues it i believe, but i think the last time i checked there was no Translators doing it. or it was super behind.
Sep 30, 2012 3:02 PM

Oct 2008
Finally finished watching this.

I took a break half way through because it was so bland and generic, and i even like vampires.

I can't say i wouldn't watch a second season, but i wouldn't exact put any effort in to hoping it gets one either. There are many, much better, vampire anime out there.

The ending was also very mediocre.
Nov 30, 2012 10:18 PM

Jun 2011
It was an okay anime with a good art style, however it doesn't deserve a second season, besides the first season of the anime never even focused too much on the vampire aspect in the first place. It was as if the producers thought up and said, "Hey why don't we make our heroine a vampire? Kids love vampires!" This anime was extremely and utterly boring with so many plot holes than cheese.
Rayn3698Nov 30, 2012 10:21 PM
Jan 1, 2014 2:19 AM
Dec 2013
Ya,I agreed with you.Since the last episode end up with a bit lame 10%.50-50 will have second season!
Mar 26, 2014 10:32 PM
Mar 2014
i just finish the OVA and the end sed "is just getting started" so i think is going to be a season 2, do only thing that we can do is wait for the green light of season 2.
Mar 28, 2014 9:42 AM
Mar 2014
i don't know why do you hate this anime so much, the anime was awesome, this anime needs a second season for you guys to understand.
Jul 9, 2014 11:14 PM

Jan 2014
I think that this series definetely needs a second season considering how many holes there are that need to get filled! I don't get what most of you guys saying about how this wasn't good, I thought this anime was really good!
Aug 14, 2014 6:07 AM

Sep 2012
If they wont make second season before 2016 they will be cursed, they will lose all & become homeless :)
Sep 5, 2014 2:51 PM

Oct 2013
never!
nanofate fan
konata x kagami fan
Sep 18, 2014 7:54 PM

Jan 2014
NeedHelp56 said:
monobear_akuma said:
I think that this series definetely needs a second season considering how many holes there are that need to get filled! I don't get what most of you guys saying about how this wasn't good, I thought this anime was really good!

A lot of better series than this one had plot holes but never got a second season. Reason being, no demand.

This series was very generic and mediocre at best. Plus, it's been almost 3 years, so any chance of a second season are close to zero.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a second season, but I don't see it happening.

Point taken :3
Apr 19, 2015 11:32 AM
Jul 2013
I definitely think there should be a second season, because there's so many things left unexplained. The main thing being Kohei's blood, of course. But there's other stuff; like Iori's past and his relationship with the sister.
Kuze and Iori both still have a lot left to tell. But then again, all of the characters do. There's so much left untold! A second season that tells us more about the histories of the characters, gives us some development of Kohei and Erika's relationship, and gives us some explanations to what is actually going on, would make me really happy ;)

-Because, let's be honest; what were the producers thinking?! I honestly think one of them was like: "How can we make this into a great anime? I know, let's give little to no explanations; let's not tell any histories whatsoever and let's throw in a couple of unbelievably unnecessary episodes in which nothing actually happens!" And they're surprised this anime didn't work out?-
Dec 29, 2015 12:32 PM
Dec 2015
I hope they will make another season
Feb 15, 2016 10:19 AM
Jan 2016
I love this one, even if it has some holes. But, its really such a nice thing to watch and I'm still looking forward to the story although its already to late to say so...

I hope there will be the 2nd season ^^
Mar 12, 2016 8:26 PM
Mar 2016
Well I think there is a second season and I wish there will be some kiss in that season :€
Jun 23, 2016 7:51 AM
Aug 2014
Recently finished.
Kanade and Kuzu Kiriha were best girls <3

Show was kinda slow. Too much Erika imo. Most VN anime I've seen at least try to give some of the other girls development. The only girls the show focused on aside from Erika were the sisters and arguably Kuzu Kiriha. Isnt it sad, Shiro?

OP was probably my personal highlight; so epic. And the lyrics are pretty good.
If there is a 2nd season, I wouldn't mind though.
Jul 8, 2016 12:10 PM

Jan 2016
Would loooove have a season 2! but idk. after season 1 i went reading the manga , i was crying like a little bitch ;_; <3 seriously love to death,but if they gonna do a season 2 they need to do i really good a no damn loopholes and shit!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Visual novel, any good?

Pietru - Jul 10, 2022

2 by OppaiSugoi »»
Jul 17, 2023 7:47 PM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kanade-chan - Oct 8, 2010

126 by NextUniverse »»
May 15, 2022 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2010

126 by Di_Lee »»
Sep 26, 2021 12:59 AM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kariohki - Nov 12, 2010

64 by Jimtron_Klopp »»
Sep 11, 2021 11:01 AM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 29, 2010

71 by Jimtron_Klopp »»
Sep 10, 2021 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.