Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Oct 28, 2010 12:17 PM

Jul 2008
smokes said:
did i insult you or what o_O

thats what i was talking about.. he made this arc around 4 years long and his character development sucks more than other shit.

when did the main characters had some development ? do you remember ? xD
i remember some villains here and there had some pathetic 'past' shown about them right before their death :D

Nopes, it's just funny that you would, looking at how I view bleach.
Yep, character development isn't Tite's strong suit, the only one who's been a yoyo of "development" is Ichigo.
Doesn't change the little hints he's thrown about Mizuiro, showing that there's a possibility that he has a bigger role in the future.
Oct 28, 2010 12:25 PM

Nov 2008
2/5 ... the points came because Yuzu and Karin were quite cute and Karin was her usual amazing self. as for the rest.. well plot - Ichigo will somehow get his powers back and become superpowerfulunstopableuberpoweredup its just a matter of time..

And yes it looked like Aizen must have had his way with some female - I pity them. But in all seriousness Tats I loved her.. now she has a fucking mullet?
Oct 28, 2010 12:55 PM

Jul 2008
sirwence said:
2/5 ... the points came because Yuzu and Karin were quite cute and Karin was her usual amazing self. as for the rest.. well plot - Ichigo will somehow get his powers back and become superpowerfulunstopableuberpoweredup its just a matter of time..

And yes it looked like Aizen must have had his way with some female - I pity them. But in all seriousness Tats I loved her.. now she has a fucking mullet?

Tite didn't make her lesbian enough the first time around.
Oct 28, 2010 1:34 PM

May 2009
You all are arguing about such trivial matters, but forget the most import thing; WHERE IS KON?
Oct 28, 2010 3:11 PM

Mar 2010
viral_hun said:
You all are arguing about such trivial matters, but forget the most import thing; WHERE IS KON?
probably forgotten
Oct 28, 2010 3:12 PM

Mar 2009
Restarting loop in 3.. 2... 1..... :P
Oct 28, 2010 4:27 PM

Nov 2008
sukari said:
Restarting loop in 3.. 2... 1..... :P

^^^^
Oct 28, 2010 5:35 PM
Oct 2010
I felt this chapter was so sad...it seems Ichigo is just being put aside and forgotten.
I was kind of hoping to see Inoue and Chad
Very very sad chapter indeed :(
Oct 28, 2010 6:32 PM

Jul 2008
I don't understand people.

If they would have shown all of the cast and what they were doing now in one chapter everyone would have said it is rushed. Now we get a good paced chapter and everyone cry that they didn't saw every character in it. Give it time, you'll see them fast enough.

Also there is other way for Ichigo to regain power without it being shinigami related.
Oct 28, 2010 6:40 PM

Sep 2010
Like his hollow self? :D

I don't think Bleach will get better.

Hawaiian420 said:
Bleach is not ending soon LOL, this next mini-arc, will be like a year long, then we will have another lame arc, then the ending arc.

Ending arc? LOL. When I become 70 year-old I'll be prolly read Bleach and say "This is prolly the ending arc". :D
Oct 28, 2010 7:02 PM

Jul 2008
RingoPie said:

No. Zangetsu and Shiroichigo(or whatever you call it) were actually the same entity, they were both Ichigo's same and only power as a Shinigami.
He discarded every power he had in order to use the Final getsuga tenshou so it should be impossible for him to still have hollow power. This fact has been enforced even more by having Ichigo lose all of his Reiatsu and his ability to sense some, if he would still have his hollow side he wouldn't have this problem.

RingoPie said:

Hawaiian420 said:
Bleach is not ending soon LOL, this next mini-arc, will be like a year long, then we will have another lame arc, then the ending arc.

Ending arc? LOL. When I become 70 year-old I'll be prolly read Bleach and say "This is prolly the ending arc". :D

No Kubo officialy stated that there will be two more arc, one of 6-8month long and another one 2-3 years long.
Oct 28, 2010 7:03 PM
Aug 2010
eddypc07 said:
hmmm *sarcasm* what a coincidense bleach decides to make a timeskip 5 chapters after one piece does *sarcasm*

Sure, just like one piece did it after Naruto, go and troll in other page.
Oct 28, 2010 7:38 PM
May 2010
this is taking too long, ive been keeping up with the manga and the anime but now its becoming ridiculous and is taking way too long and now with a new arc out, ugh. i was hoping that it would end with the battle against Aizen
Oct 28, 2010 8:41 PM

Apr 2007
Ganju + Aizen = the new guy.

I rather enjoyed this chapter. No matter the series, the beginning of an arc is always interesting and Kubo actually didn't waste anytime introducing a new character. Not that he ever did, I believe . . .
Anyway, I just don't understand why Ichigo didn't ask his father why he's a shinigami and stuff. I sure as hell would want some answers if I was in Ichigo's shoes. Though we'll probably get to those things in this arc so whatever.
Oct 28, 2010 10:36 PM
Mar 2010
Dandere-chan said:
RingoPie said:

No Kubo officialy stated that there will be two more arc, one of 6-8month long and another one 2-3 years long.

holy shit... It's gonna take that long to end? O_o
This chapter was better than the last 100 chapters..
Who wants to bet Aizen will be back to haunt us
Oct 28, 2010 10:36 PM
Mar 2010
Dandere-chan said:
RingoPie said:

Oct 28, 2010 10:49 PM

Nov 2007
kinda like the reset button being set.... seeing the old characters. I hope if Ichigo does get powers back he's not so overpowered and the rest of soul society and his friends can actually be useful again.
Oct 28, 2010 11:40 PM

Jul 2008
mystik said:
kinda like the reset button being set.... seeing the old characters. I hope if Ichigo does get powers back he's not so overpowered and the rest of soul society and his friends can actually be useful again.

LIIIIIES, why do you think there was a time skip? All of SS has been training because of their failings, especially frosty midget. Throwing a time skip and pretending that it's to show how Ichigo has moved on from that world is just an excuse to make the Captains less useless next time around, hopefully.
When Ichigo gets his powers back he'll be stronger than before, but the enemies will be too. Unless Tite does something amazing and throws out opponents that are weaker than the espada.
Though I am against Bleach for the most part, I really do hope there's actual development with characters, because even though he threw a time skip, I don't actually feel it.
Oct 29, 2010 12:25 AM

Jul 2007
herox3 said:
Dandere-chan said:
RingoPie said:

Correction:

He stated that there are AT LEAAST those two arcs HE HAS ALREADY planned.

Nothing about them being final 8D

Dandere-chan said:
I don't understand people.

If they would have shown all of the cast and what they were doing now in one chapter everyone would have said it is rushed. Now we get a good paced chapter and everyone cry that they didn't saw every character in it. Give it time, you'll see them fast enough.

Also there is other way for Ichigo to regain power without it being shinigami related.

Don't mind it.

If Ichigo regained powers this chapter: everyone would complain.
If Ichigo did not regain his powers this chapter - everyone would complain.
If this chapter had aizen - everyone would complain
if this chapter did not have aizen - everyone would complain.
if this chapter had ss side of story - everyone would complain it was rushed.
if this chapter had what it had - everyone would complain.

Some people can never be satisfied.
Oct 29, 2010 12:58 AM

Jul 2008
Fai said:
Don't mind it.

If Ichigo regained powers this chapter: everyone would complain.
If Ichigo did not regain his powers this chapter - everyone would complain.
If this chapter had aizen - everyone would complain
if this chapter did not have aizen - everyone would complain.
if this chapter had ss side of story - everyone would complain it was rushed.
if this chapter had what it had - everyone would complain.

Some people can never be satisfied.

"If Tite had never thrown away Ichigo's powers needlessly: people wouldn't have to complain about him obviously getting them back in the future."

The impending doom that is another 3 year long arc may well make me savour this small arc, the normal life.
Everyone, lets be thankful for a chapter with no asspullery, deus ex machina or terrible fights, amen.
Oct 29, 2010 1:31 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Hell yes, new arc. More Kubo trolling lol.

Oct 29, 2010 3:20 AM
Dec 2009
I like the back-to-basics feel of this new arc, and the fact that most pages actually have more than 2-3 panels on them.

That being said, I think it's too early to say whether Kubo has truly gotten his act together, or is just raising our hopes before he utterly trolls us again. Only time will tell.

I am hopeful, however. Don't screw it up, KT!
Oct 29, 2010 3:45 AM

Jul 2010
LOL at the Aizen look a like. Can't wait to see what will happen in this arc.
Oct 29, 2010 4:52 AM

Apr 2009
Itachi_0893 said:

Sure, just like one piece did it after Naruto, go and troll in other page.

right, and naruto after Dragon Ball..troll xDD
joking.

anyway from teh double color page, there would seem to be new characters..
d'oh. i hope they will be good developed.
Oct 29, 2010 8:21 AM

Feb 2009
okay. I've read the chapter and started wondering: why no one asks the key question...: where. is. Grimmjow?! XD but o'well.
chapter itself was actually quite good. when I saw the guy on the last page I was like "he's... he's... hm. I sure seen him somewhere!"
and Tatsuki's haircut reminds me of good, old Kaien Shiba <3

ReaperEXE said:
Only shinigami can see the Substitute shinigami badge. Hmmm, it is a mystery... ( *≖‿≖*)

no, not only a shinigami can see it. Tatsuki, if I can remember right, saw it in the beginning and she's not a shinigami.

and I think some of the people didn't really get the purpose of this chapter. it is a filler chapter to introduce new stuff. boring as it has to be - the real story will begin in the next chapter or two.

5/5. :D
Oct 29, 2010 10:31 AM

Sep 2007
Zalxoras said:
Unexpectedly it was a decent chapter. I have good hopes for this arc.
But why didn't Kubo show Orihime and Chad along with the other minor characters in this chapter? It's not like they're less important. I'm surprised we're given more Keigo and Mizuiro or even Tatsuki (who is always with Orihime) and not the actual main group of the series.

That's probably because like Uryu, Chad and Orihime are so busy fighting hollows that it is hard for them to talk to Ichigo now, especially since bringing that stuff up would inevitably involve talking about Rukia. They're all still friends, but their principal bond is not there anymore. Anyway, there has to be a reason why Ichigo still has the badge, and it is good to see that he hasn't lost all of his ability. I'm looking forward to this next arc.
Oct 29, 2010 1:04 PM

Jul 2009
I don't really see where they're going anymore, why didn't it just end -.-
Oct 29, 2010 1:40 PM

Nov 2009
I always liked the simple shinigami has a sword, cuts things up and saves people from being eaten. Once they entered soul society everything was blow out of proportions and the power levels were exponential.

The fact that he is just a normal human now with his attuned senses and body brings the power back down to a reasonable level. It is nice to be able to see more than two characters per chapter, have them all incorporated in, and have multiple scenes. 1 scene taking 4 chapters has gone out the window, i hope, for good.

Anyways this arc is bound to be a lot better than last time.
Oct 29, 2010 2:19 PM

Feb 2009
Zell182 said:
I don't really see where they're going anymore, why didn't it just end -.-

because Kubo wanted to annoy you^-^
Oct 29, 2010 2:44 PM

Jul 2008
Madzik said:

and I think some of the people didn't really get the purpose of this chapter. it is a filler chapter to introduce new stuff. boring as it has to be - the real story will begin in the next chapter or two.

Misuse of filler.
A filler is an original part in a work that is not present in the work it is based or adapted from. Everything here is canon material and is in no way filler.
Oct 29, 2010 2:54 PM
Jun 2008
herox3 said:
Dandere-chan said:
RingoPie said:

I dont think Aizen will play that big of a bad guy role in the future. I do think he will be back but in more of a rogue way. Just messing everything up for the good guys and the bad guys.

Aizen's words against Urahara showed that ichigo and Aizen probably have the same enemy!! But hell what do i know... I could be all wrong!!

One thing's for sure: Kubo never dissappoints me in dissappointing me...
Oct 29, 2010 2:57 PM

Jan 2009
BakaKawaii said:
smokes said:
@fai, nobody cares about him though.
his character development is terrible, like any other characters..

i dont see a reason why should i care about him or if he's a mysterious person there..
only hardcore fanboys like you will see that.. but for average readers he is a random character ( note - his development is poor and not special, thats why everybody forgets about him)
i didnt even know all the stuff you wrote about him xD

So you're saying I'm a bleach fanboy? Good one, OPtard.
The fact that some forget about him is that Tite made a 2 year long arc and ignored him all that time, there's not much point to mention someone in a chapter discussion when you don't see them for a long time.

And now all the "karin should get a bigger role, lol" has made me worry. New guy appears before her, possibly killing a hollow or so, using her to get to Ichigo.
I wonder if Shinji still goes to school, or gave that up after Ichi didn't want to join him. Fleh.

Shinji and the others were probably lost in that scary thing called plot hole.
Oct 29, 2010 3:47 PM

Jul 2007
Dandere-chan said:
Madzik said:

Misuse of filler.
A filler is an original part in a work that is not present in the work it is based or adapted from. Everything here is canon material and is in no way filler.

Not ot mention that this character was useful, developed characters, added new story elements and will most likely (99% sure) matter and be used to build upon the next chapters

So the term filler does not fit even in the WIDEST possible definition.
Oct 29, 2010 4:20 PM

Jul 2008
Fai said:
Dandere-chan said:
Madzik said:

Misuse of filler.

Not ot mention that this character was useful, developed characters, added new story elements and will most likely (99% sure) matter and be used to build upon the next chapters

Well for some weirdo, a filler chapter is a chapter that don't have big fight and/or omg powerz >9000 sharinhax.
Oct 29, 2010 4:42 PM

Jul 2008
Dandere-chan said:
Fai said:

Well for some weirdo, a filler chapter is a chapter that don't have big fight and/or omg powerz >9000 sharinhax.

Character Development this chapter: Ichigo pretending to have moved on, still angsty but has good reflexes.
Karin became a 15 year old Ichigo.
Please people, don't delude yourselves into thinking that this was some huge development.

And they are not weird to think that a chapter that didn't involve pointless fights, close ups and retarded rants is filler, because that's what the rest of bleach is.
Oct 29, 2010 5:53 PM

Feb 2009
Dandere-chan said:
Fai said:

erm, NO. I'm not a wierdo. a filler chapter for me is something that just fills up the space and doesn't really bring much to the plot of the story. and I didn't come here to be called that. thank you very much for the nice words of a welcome :)
Oct 29, 2010 7:01 PM

Jul 2008
Madzik said:
Dandere-chan said:
Fai said:

erm, NO. I'm not a wierdo. a filler chapter for me is something that just fills up the space and doesn't really bring much to the plot of the story. and I didn't come here to be called that. thank you very much for the nice words of a welcome :)

I did not called you an idiot, don't get butthurt off nothing.
Oct 29, 2010 7:58 PM

Jun 2009
Mmm not bad, we shall see where this leads to.
Oct 29, 2010 10:52 PM

Jan 2008
Now that the whole huge Aizen fighting business is over, I personally thought this chapter seemed pretty dry for my taste...but here's hoping for more of the bleach we all love to see.

...that pisses me off. I want to see him back in action.
Oct 30, 2010 12:35 AM

Oct 2008
KARIN AND YUZU LOOK SO CUTE. :3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 30, 2010 3:33 AM

Apr 2009
reaght said:

One thing's for sure: Kubo never dissappoints me in dissappointing me...

good one mate :P
Oct 30, 2010 3:35 AM

Sep 2009
Very nice! Karakura Days!
Oct 30, 2010 8:26 AM

Dec 2008
Quite borring chapter and I renew my request to stop this nonsence... the best point of this chap. was the conception of the main page (somehow it reminds me the one from 1st chap.)

btw. "Hollow bag" - maybe mistake, or just bad idea...

Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday a deer and today... you.
Oct 30, 2010 11:20 AM

Sep 2007
Tatsuki looks really cute with longer hair, and Ichigo's sisters too. I wonder where's Orihime...

Oct 30, 2010 12:19 PM

Mar 2010
Dandere-chan said:
Fai said:
Dandere-chan said:
Madzik said:

Misuse of filler.

Well for some weirdo, a filler chapter is a chapter that don't have big fight and/or omg powerz >9000 sharinhax/Aizenhax.
^this
Any chapter that was drawn IS NOT FILLER no matter how lame it was. If it was a numbered chapter it is canon even if it was 18 blank pages.
Oct 30, 2010 3:04 PM

Jul 2008
KantonKageX said:
Dandere-chan said:
Fai said:
Dandere-chan said:
Madzik said:

Misuse of filler.

Well for some weirdo, a filler chapter is a chapter that don't have big fight and/or omg powerz >9000 sharinhax/Aizenhax.
^this
Any chapter that was drawn IS NOT FILLER no matter how lame it was. If it was a numbered chapter it is canon even if it was 18 blank pages.

Good to see someone that knows what he's talking about.
Oct 31, 2010 3:15 AM

Aug 2010
Leticia said:
Tatsuki looks really cute with longer hair, and Ichigo's sisters too. I wonder where's Orihime...

you SO right .
Oct 31, 2010 5:55 AM

Aug 2009
Longer haired Tatsuki.
Kurosaki sisters in uniform.
No pointless, drawn out fighting.
AWESOME EYEBROWS.

All reasons I liked this chapter.
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Nov 1, 2010 10:48 AM

May 2008
Leticia said:

I second the thing about Tatsuki but thank God there's no Orihime. I don't hate her but there's been waaaay too much of her lately XD
Nov 1, 2010 12:50 PM

Feb 2009
WHAT I HATE THE MOST IS THAT:

a f...ing proudness shinigami arseholes didin't even say THANK YOU to Ichigo ! ! !
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.