Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 8, 2010 10:50 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice and lovely opening! Nice eroge type anime!
Oct 8, 2010 11:16 AM

Sep 2009
I liked it. At first I didn't knew if I was going to like it or not, but I'm just a sucker for these type of anime :P

go vampires, go!...moar harem!
Oct 8, 2010 11:21 AM

Nov 2007
I was not planning to watch this, but I thought it was nice. I cannot imagine OnoD's voice for that guy, though. And...
tsubasaloverOct 8, 2010 11:26 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 8, 2010 11:30 AM

Dec 2007
tsubasalover said:
I was not planning to watch this, but I thought it was nice. I cannot imagine OnoD's voice for that guy, though. And...

looks like so ^^
Oct 8, 2010 12:23 PM

Jan 2010
Only watching this for the Lia OP :o
Ok™
Oct 8, 2010 12:25 PM

Jul 2008
OST is the best...art is worth 11 out of 10(both bishounen and bishoujo...and god those eyes look amazing)...voice acting and story also good...all I can say is that this season is very good
HRisaOct 8, 2010 12:28 PM
Oct 8, 2010 12:37 PM

Jan 2010
I'm someone who easily falls for an anime that has great animation and great music, even if i can't understand the plot that much in the first episode, if the anime has great animation and music.. I still watch it hoping that the plot will be revealed in the later episodes..

And this counts as one of those animes, I just want to know something, did this anime come from an h-game? coz it definitely looked like a game where you can choose different routes ><

anyway, I liked it.. I'm gonna watch it..
Oct 8, 2010 12:42 PM
Nov 2009
notzky said:
I'm someone who easily falls for an anime that has great animation and great music, even if i can't understand the plot that much in the first episode, if the anime has great animation and music.. I still watch it hoping that the plot will be revealed in the later episodes..

And this counts as one of those animes, I just want to know something, did this anime come from an h-game? coz it definitely looked like a game where you can choose different routes ><

anyway, I liked it.. I'm gonna watch it..

So do I
Oct 8, 2010 12:44 PM

Apr 2010
It was largely they same as the first few chapters in the manga, the reason for Kohei showing up late at the tree was different in the manga tho.
Plus that biting scene also happened allot latter in the manga.
Despite most of this Anime being the same as the manga, it gives a different feeling but that could just be me.
Somehow i expected more from this first episode but i wasn't disappointed.
And since there where some differences from the manga i hope there will be some surprises next time.
Oct 8, 2010 12:56 PM

Nov 2008
Typical first ep for an eroge anime, but that doesn't mean it was bad or anything. The OP is rather upbeat for a Lia song.
Oct 8, 2010 1:00 PM

May 2008
Wow That was like 4-6 chapters of the manga and a fair bit in the VN.

Following the VN I am happy, the pace seems to be decent.
Oct 8, 2010 1:02 PM

Jun 2009
Oh not this shi--

Oh hi Mr. Vampire.

I giving this a few episodes more for the last scene and the vampire aspect, if it turns out it's another generic shitty harem anime, I'm gonna drop this one.
Oct 8, 2010 1:23 PM

Sep 2009
August and this is all. Pretty art, pretty music, not annoying but not perfect protagonist and such. If they'll make wedding in the end - I would be laughing. But I like it so... will watch it till the end. Don't hope for harem guys. Love triangle is all you can get
Oct 8, 2010 1:24 PM

Jun 2007
kariohki said:
Typical first ep for an eroge anime.
Not bad enough yet to drop. Let's see how it goes for a while longer.
Oct 8, 2010 1:43 PM

Jun 2010
It was actually better then I expected
Those long weeks of waiting for this anime was worth it :)
Oct 8, 2010 1:48 PM
Jul 2018
Inarius said:
I liked it. At first I didn't knew if I was going to like it or not, but I'm just a sucker for these type of anime :P

go vampires, go!...moar harem!

Vampires + Harem, hmmm i like this :D

Anyways at the at end, i would be"Yo dude your in my picture!"
Oct 8, 2010 1:59 PM

Dec 2009
I love the animation and sound, the last scene was a nice way to break the happy-happy atmosphere . Now ,if the plot could keep up , this anime could turn out great ..
Oct 8, 2010 2:17 PM
Apr 2010
this is interesting i cant wait to see what is going to happen in the future
and wtf he stood up the girl i feel sorry for her but its a harem so it will work out in the end

but yeah a vampire harem is a little unique i hope this goes well we will have to see what is in the future

better then the manga so far
Oct 8, 2010 2:17 PM
Dec 2008
I drink Ya blood!
Oct 8, 2010 2:33 PM

Feb 2008
He was probably shocked or something when he saw that he is Vampire so he didn't come to meet Erika.
Interesting episode thought

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 8, 2010 2:40 PM

Feb 2010
Sure is alot of eroge anime this season :P This one was great. Nice animation~
Oct 8, 2010 2:45 PM

Jan 2010
Seiyuus for guys in this anime are, like, all top-class - Daisuke Ono, Kentarou Itou, Junichi Suwabe... Awesome!
Oct 8, 2010 3:01 PM
Feb 2009
Following the VN quite nicely both story-wise and art-wise. Though the scene at the start wasn't what I was expecting, since it was much briefer in the VN and didn't have her hanging upside-down.
Oct 8, 2010 3:09 PM

May 2010
I.. actually loved it.

- The OP was amazing, as expected of Lia.
- The voice acting; brilliant.
Ono-sama's doing a great job. And I really like Erika's voice, it's kinda different from all the other new mainstream shows. :D
- The music is really calming and nice too.
- And the animation, wauw! Amazing, the coloring, the designs, I really like it.

I'll keep watching, no doubt!

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Oct 8, 2010 3:24 PM

Nov 2008
I thought this made an okay but bland first episode. The only thing that really stood out was the student council president guy. I hope Ono Daisuke spruces the main protagonist up a little.
Oct 8, 2010 3:27 PM

Mar 2008
Was worth the wait. Very nice.. liked it. Looks like a less generic harem. And it does has a romance plot imo..

Please stay a romance.. :c
Oct 8, 2010 3:27 PM

Nov 2009
For the first time in a while it seems like the Male characters are both important and somewhat intellectual in a eroge show. I can't stand harem comedies, in general, but a one with this serious atmosphere sits well with me.

Ahhh Lia. I hope i don't get the false impression i am watching a KEY show. Although like somebody said earlier, it was somewhat hard to notice it was her due to the song.
Oct 8, 2010 3:36 PM

Mar 2010
The animation quality turned out surprisingly better than my initial expectation. I'll probably watch at least the first few episodes. :)

Oct 8, 2010 3:51 PM
Sep 2009
Quick question, sorry if Im missing something obvious

- http://myanimelist.net/anime/8536/Fortune_Arterial:_Akai_Yakusoku (ep1 released)

- http://myanimelist.net/anime/9347/Fortune_Arterial - 2011 (not released)

Whats the difference, its throwing me off cause the one that looks like it would have been a prequel isnt even released yet....?
Oct 8, 2010 4:01 PM

May 2010
SSXVegeta said:

- http://myanimelist.net/anime/8536/Fortune_Arterial:_Akai_Yakusoku (ep1 released)

Whats the difference, its throwing me off cause the one that looks like it would have been a prequel isnt even released yet....?

I think it's a OVA.?

Oct 8, 2010 4:01 PM

Apr 2010
SSXVegeta said:

I doubt it's a prequel.
But it's OVA so it will be released with the DVD, OVA usually gets released before or after the Anime and sometimes it's prequel other times side story or actual follow up but most of the time it's just fan service.
Oct 8, 2010 4:27 PM

Jan 2008
Using the spoiler tag just in case.

Oct 8, 2010 4:27 PM

Feb 2008
Liked it so far except for Kohei's voice, which I had imagined completely different.
Follows the eroge nicely, but I hope they keep at Erika's route and don't try to do parts of the others. I wonder if they go for the "true" ending right away, though.

Who was the girl at the end? Was it Erika getting her blood sucked by her brother? Or was it some random girl? (or maybe some other character)

It was a random girl.
Oct 8, 2010 4:28 PM

Dec 2008
Nothing special. Misled by the score some hours ago. It was 8,something. Too bad I don't drop a show.

Pretty typical characters. A loli, the quiet-mature-looking imouto, the tomboy and a tsundere.

hope it gets better....

2/5
Oct 8, 2010 4:32 PM

Sep 2008
Fuck, nobody is as good looking as Leicester.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2010 4:42 PM
Jun 2008
ようこそ、羞恥漢学園
something is wrong here LoL at least the school name is easy to remember.
Oct 8, 2010 4:47 PM

Apr 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Luckily Shukufuku no Campanella is over besides the only character worth mentioning of that Anime is Chelsea not Leicester, and why are both of those characters named after a British city's?
Ryoujin said:
Using the spoiler tag just in case.

Who was the girl at the end? Was it Erika getting her blood sucked by her brother? Or was it some random girl? (or maybe some other character)
It was just some random girl.
Oct 8, 2010 5:07 PM

Sep 2008
Aversa said:
HawthorneKitty said:
Luckily Shukufuku no Campanella is over
What are you talking about, if Campanella is over, I can't stare at his hot body anymore! Now I have looks at these losers. =/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2010 5:22 PM

Apr 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Aversa said:
HawthorneKitty said:
What are you talking about, if Campanella is over, I can't stare at his hot body anymore! Now I have looks at these losers. =/
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo might show some bishonen that soothe your taste, other then that you will have to deal with your displeasure.
AversaOct 8, 2010 5:53 PM
Oct 8, 2010 5:43 PM
Sep 2010
Wow this forum just got trolled

Anyway I thought the first episode was excellent. I actually thought I read in a Synopsis for this show that the Vice President was the Vampire.....but I sure got a surprise

And all these wonderful Seiyuus. And it feels wierd to actually hear Itsuki's VA do a leading role in an anime...I dont remember one where he was xD
Oct 8, 2010 5:56 PM

Sep 2009
Ono voicing the most bland character in the show huh? >.>

The MAL display pic of this show is quiet trolling.
Anyways, vampires vampires *yahoo*
Cool OP and ED.
Liking Iori and would'nt mind some guyXguy vampire action in the show ;)
Oct 8, 2010 6:12 PM

Oct 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:

God please no!
Oct 8, 2010 6:15 PM

May 2010
Superluccix said:

And all these wonderful Seiyuus. And it feels wierd to actually hear Itsuki's VA do a leading role in an anime...I dont remember one where he was xD

- Monochrome Factor; Akira
- Kuroshitsuji; Sebastian
- AIR tv; Yukito
- Shinrei Tantei Yakumo; Yakumo
- Umineko no Naku Koro ni; Battler
.. Just to name a few.

*nerd*
Mony-ChanOct 8, 2010 6:18 PM

Oct 8, 2010 6:29 PM
Feb 2010
A little too fluffy.... feeling like it's another Shukufuku no Campanella.

Is it me or are there a sudden increase in the number of H-games being adapted into anime? This season has like 2, this and Yosuga no Sora. And Togainu no Chi is from a bishounen game lol.

Aversa said:
HawthorneKitty said:
Aversa said:
HawthorneKitty said:
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo might show some bishonen that soothe your taste, other then that you will have to deal with your displeasure.

Even better, Togainu no Chi .
DunkjoeOct 8, 2010 6:34 PM
Oct 8, 2010 6:36 PM
Jun 2010
First episode look quite promising, I hope that it does not turn into something horrible. Beside I don't think that this anime will work out since they have'nt have much progress on the manga it self.
Oct 8, 2010 6:46 PM

May 2009
Pretty interesting and somehow easy-going... usual but at the same time different.
I'm interested in what this will turn out to be (the whole series i mean).
Oct 8, 2010 6:52 PM

Mar 2010
ANother fucking school setting O well i guess it cant be helped'

Anyways I enjoyed it apparently koehi is good at cathing rabbits XD

I Need that kanade Special

the Bath scene was funny

The Ending Made this anime Go Way way better than what i expected

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 8, 2010 7:47 PM

Dec 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
Ono voicing the most bland character in the show huh? >.>

The MAL display pic of this show is quiet trolling.

Yes, the pic and description did not make the show look intersting, so I was happily suprised.
Maybe Ono didn't get the best character, but having Kentarou Itou and Junichi Suwabe for the others makes up for it some :D

helur said:
For the first time in a while it seems like the Male characters are both important and somewhat intellectual in a eroge show. I can't stand harem comedies, in general, but a one with this serious atmosphere sits well with me.

This is a welcome change. It seems more balanced.
Oct 8, 2010 7:47 PM

Sep 2009
Gogetters said:
Linalee-Stratos said:

God please no!
Cmon be a little more flexible. Sometimes, girls need fanservice too you know :P
Oct 8, 2010 7:53 PM

Dec 2008
Poor Kohei! Arrive at a new school, fall in love at first sight, and then discover there's a vampire amongst you and your friends.
Can't wait for the next ep!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Visual novel, any good?

Pietru - Jul 10, 2022

2 by OppaiSugoi »»
Jul 17, 2023 7:47 PM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2010

126 by Di_Lee »»
Sep 26, 2021 12:59 AM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kariohki - Nov 12, 2010

64 by Jimtron_Klopp »»
Sep 11, 2021 11:01 AM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 29, 2010

71 by Jimtron_Klopp »»
Sep 10, 2021 4:53 AM

» Second season anyone? ( 1 2 )

JayDestiny - Dec 3, 2010

53 by NekoMikoBismarck »»
Jan 14, 2021 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.