Forum Settings
Forums

Another teen suicides because of harassment in school

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 11, 2010 1:11 PM

Jul 2010
Zukz_Loli_Thighs said:
thereisnosanity said:
"I am getting bullied What should i do? I KNOW ILL KILL MYSELF THAT WILL SHOW THEM!"

How does suicide even work? Why would you kill yourself over nothing? My god if they are that pathetic I am glad they aren't having children and muddying up the population with maggots.
you sir are pitiful

=[
How so?
I am pretty sure I am a straight up ballin MOFO. ya dig?
Oct 11, 2010 3:04 PM

Feb 2010
Dang, what is wrong with people now a days. Why can't we just live in peace?

iamalexlemayne.tumblr.com;Please follow (:
Oct 11, 2010 7:29 PM
Oct 2010
theres this movie you should all watch that i accedently found but loved dearly. the directors were christian, but the movie itself wasnt really about religion, it was about doing the right thing. i can give you the basics. in 6th grade, jake taylor met this kid name robert dawson. one day a car almost ran over jake, but robert pushed jake out of the way, permenantly paralyzing the bottom half of his leg, but physically saving jakes life, the story fast forwerds to freshman year. jake is now on the highschool basketball team, and after the game, 3 girls invite jake to a party (the drugs and alchohol kind) he sees is friend robert walk up, and ask's if he can come, but the girl said we only have room for one more "if you know what i mean". jake tells robert he cant come, and he walks away silently. 3 years pass, and every day jake drives to school witnessing his friend robert getting picked on and bullied, but if he tries to stop it, everyone will think he's a loser. then one day, robert walks in with a gun, shoots the wall 2 times. jake was right there, they exchange a few words, then robert aims for his own head and fires...this all happens in the first 15 minutes of a 2 hour movie. its called "to save a life" its on netflix if you want to rent it, or you can buy it online, probably wont find it in a store though.
Oct 11, 2010 9:11 PM

Sep 2010
Christian-San said:
theres this movie you should all watch that i accedently found but loved dearly.

Sounds powerful - I might check it out. Thanks for sharing!
Beneath the Tangles: Where Manga Meets the Maker
Oct 12, 2010 11:26 AM

May 2010
I'm trying to figure out if potential would-be victims of bullying need to be fight back, or are bullies nowadays are much more vicious, compared to... say... 10-20 years ago?

Also, what I've been asking myself lately is can you teach your child to be compassionate and caring, but at the same time, be tough as nails?
Oct 12, 2010 2:01 PM

Aug 2007
Izzy_Stizzlebonk said:
I'm trying to figure out if potential would-be victims of bullying need to be fight back, or are bullies nowadays are much more vicious, compared to... say... 10-20 years ago?

Also, what I've been asking myself lately is can you teach your child to be compassionate and caring, but at the same time, be tough as nails?

Easy. Tell them to care about people but also not to take shit from anybody and fight for what you believe in.
Oct 12, 2010 8:54 PM

Sep 2010
Izzy_Stizzlebonk said:

That's a difficult question and one my wife and I are pondering right now. The two options don't seem to connect in any way. I was a nerdy little kid, but I was well-liked and almost never picked on. I was lucky. I hope the same for my son, but I'm not sure what to tell him when the times comes and he's on his own at school. It's quite a quandary.
Beneath the Tangles: Where Manga Meets the Maker
Oct 13, 2010 8:51 PM
Dec 2008
Izzy_Stizzlebonk said:

They are far more docile in that now they use the internet as a platform for bullying rather than just beating the shit out of your child they torture them mentally. What you should do is let your child handle it himself,if you rob him of the chance to fight back, he will forever be a bitch.
Oct 14, 2010 11:25 AM
Oct 2010
TWWK SAID:
I was a nerdy little kid, but I was well-liked and almost never picked on. I was lucky. I hope the same for my son, but I'm not sure what to tell him when the times comes and he's on his own at school. It's quite a quandary.

lol, i havnt figured out how to make the "so and so" said boxes yet, but copy and paste works 2 i guess.

i only graduated about half a year ago now, but i was the same way. i was never involved in any sort of school club or activity, but i've always had this wierd but strong resistance to emotional pain. i notice that some kids felt peer pressured just from the looks the other kids gave them, and from the simple peer questions like "why aren't you in a school club or sport". somehow it never really hurt me. i actually had lots of "school friends" friends i only meet at school. but i realized that like 95% percent of the school avoided me, but hey, at least they didn't try to beat me up because i wasn't "cool" enough. and with your son, twwk, my brother actually just entered 6th grade, and i remember thats the time i started gaining self-awareness. the best me and my parents can do is continue to care about him and his school life, when he comes home i always ask about how his day at school is, and im so proud that he's not afraid to tell us what he's seen lately. he says 'everyone i grew up with just isn't the same way anymore". and i have to tell him "some of them might not have as happy a life as you have. show them your happiness, remain there friend, but they might start getting into things that arent healthy. its there choice if they do it, stopping them wouldn't be very friendly, but you yourselve dont need drugs and alchohol to be happy". its kinda obvious that there aren't many families like mine left, but i've recently been thinking "i have so much happiness, its like i dont need some of it, so i'll try rubbing it on my friends in need". twwk, maybe, if you explain it in your own way, it will be easier to explain to your child when the time comes.
Oct 14, 2010 12:48 PM
Jul 2010
If my son would be picked on in school, I would go to that school find these bastards who dare to do it and kick their buts, next time they'd think twice before doing anything like that.But once again I don't have son and I'm myself a student, I'm not being picked on, well I was few times before, but I just needed to push them off hard and they got a bit awareness of me and stopped doing something like that.

P.S.This thread fails.
Oct 16, 2010 4:52 PM

Jun 2010
Confucius said:
WE NEED JUSTICE!!!

.......SO many times I wished my life to be like Death Note man......SO MANY TIMES!! XD
Dreadnaught_500Oct 16, 2010 5:03 PM
Oct 16, 2010 5:50 PM

Dec 2007
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Bullying and Harrasment is stupid, no question, but suicide is always stupidier. Not much more to say...

^ This.

Nika-senpai said:
Sonic_Moronic said:
Well I was bullied by a bunch of kids through elementary school, beaten quite a few times, but fuck, you get over it.

Then it's too bad not everyone is as strong as you are. I got over my bullying, too, but just because we did we can't expect everyone else to be capable of doing the same. Especially not someone who's already having a tough time coping with a learning disability.

Survival of the fittest?
Oct 16, 2010 7:11 PM
Sep 2009
Yeah, more or less. In any case, at least this is mild. Students in Japan and Korea are known to commit suicides if their grades dropped. Below a 90 or 80 or something around that level.

In any case, I don't really feel all that sorry for the bullied student. Probably because I feel that it's the victim's fault when it results to extreme cases of bullying; since it's pretty much apparent that the world's full of propaganda giving you alternatives when it comes to desperate measures. I usually see it as a sort of the emo, "Oh, nobody can understand me" thing.

But then gain, bullying could possibly be pretty harsh; but it's usually the victim mentality that makes it as bad as it is. If the students could get over it and deal it with themselves, most bullying cases would end just like that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines[/center
Oct 16, 2010 10:09 PM

Aug 2007
Cruel_Love said:
Yeah, more or less. In any case, at least this is mild. Students in Japan and Korea are known to commit suicides if their grades dropped. Below a 90 or 80 or something around that level.

In any case, I don't really feel all that sorry for the bullied student. Probably because I feel that it's the victim's fault when it results to extreme cases of bullying; since it's pretty much apparent that the world's full of propaganda giving you alternatives when it comes to desperate measures. I usually see it as a sort of the emo, "Oh, nobody can understand me" thing.

But then gain, bullying could possibly be pretty harsh; but it's usually the victim mentality that makes it as bad as it is. If the students could get over it and deal it with themselves, most bullying cases would end just like that.

Bullying is never the victim's fault.
Oct 16, 2010 10:10 PM
Jul 2018
thereisnosanity said:
Zukz_Loli_Thighs said:
thereisnosanity said:
"I am getting bullied What should i do? I KNOW ILL KILL MYSELF THAT WILL SHOW THEM!"

How does suicide even work? Why would you kill yourself over nothing? My god if they are that pathetic I am glad they aren't having children and muddying up the population with maggots.
you sir are pitiful

=[
How so?

no your just a dumbass. its one thing to say suicide isnt the answer put your pretty much just talking shit about the dead which i also agree is pretty pathetic.
Oct 17, 2010 1:53 AM
Sep 2010
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
LanolderenJul 16, 2017 2:51 PM
Oct 17, 2010 2:02 AM

Sep 2009
I don't understand what the problem is with some people. Bullying others only feels good for a minute, but causes months of not years of misery to the victim.
Tondemonai Fansubs
http://tondemonaifs.wordpress.com/
Big bag of loli desktop accessories
http://brigade.baka-wolf.com/showthread.php?t=15413

Oct 17, 2010 10:06 AM

Feb 2008
Harrassment happens all through out everyone's life. As bad as it is, suicide is even more dumb. I have no sympathy for people who kill them selves.
People need to learn to stop caring what other's think.

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Oct 17, 2010 11:34 AM

Jul 2010
jpem said:
thereisnosanity said:
Zukz_Loli_Thighs said:
thereisnosanity said:

you sir are pitiful

=[
How so?

no your just a dumbass. its one thing to say suicide isnt the answer put your pretty much just talking shit about the dead which i also agree is pretty pathetic.

Step 1: If you are going to call someone a dumb ass use proper spelling and grammar you worm.
Step 2: How am I a dumb ass? All I did was voice my opinion that people who commit suicide are useless vermin.
Step 3:Whats wrong with disrespecting maggots? That's what they are. Worms who sought the easy way out instead of dealing with the issues. They didn't get help, they did not try to help themselves. Buncha BABIES
Step 4: u a busta
Oct 17, 2010 11:57 AM

Feb 2010
I have to agree, though I would rephrase it, because it increases the probability what people won't jump to their "moral rag" mode immediately.
I don't respect suicide as a valid choice, and as much as I may feel sorry for people who get bullied while they are still alive, I cannot bring myself to pity or even repect them after they've committed suicide. I have a problem with putting people on some kind of pedestal just because they're dead. If someone chooses suicide, be that as it will - why do we have free will? But do NOT think you'll get pity or respect for that choice. That you will get if you grit your teeth, live through it and become stronger as a human. If more people thought like that and the social norm for suicide wouldn't be pity and respect maybe less people would do that shit in the first place..
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 17, 2010 3:10 PM

Aug 2007
thereisnosanity said:
jpem said:
thereisnosanity said:
Zukz_Loli_Thighs said:
thereisnosanity said:

you sir are pitiful

=[
How so?

Step 1: If you are going to call someone a dumb ass use proper spelling and grammar you worm.
Step 2: How am I a dumb ass? All I did was voice my opinion that people who commit suicide are useless vermin.
Step 3:Whats wrong with disrespecting maggots? That's what they are. Worms who sought the easy way out instead of dealing with the issues. They didn't get help, they did not try to help themselves. Buncha BABIES

I was going to respond seriously to this post then I saw your step 4. Trolling MAL is too easy it seems.
Oct 17, 2010 3:36 PM

Jun 2010
Wow! a teen suicide because of bullying, and the school does nothing to stop it.

Imagine that, I never would have thought something like that was possible (sarcasticly).
Oct 17, 2010 5:11 PM
Sep 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:
Bullying is never the victim's fault.

No, but it *is* the victim's fault for not doing anything about it.

Bullying, as how I see it, is usually caused by a person or a group who uses his/her power to oppress others in a sadistic way, or because the victim has become an outcast by the rest of society, that is to say, his/her classmates or the school.

The first part can be easily solved if one would bother to stand up against it. It might be a bit worse, if it's a verbal and mental pressure rather than physical, but it's still something that you can easily prevent from going to far, if you're willing to do it. The second form is usually because the victim in this case doesn't fit in, or is a jerk in some way. This is usually harder to deal with, since it's the whole class, but it usually stops getting as bad once you try to fit in, and a lot of the time there are people who are willing to help and befriend you while it's not serious.

The problem I see here is the victim mentality, or the Ikari Shinji mentality, as I'd like to call it. They don't bother or try to stand up against the bullying and resolve the issue by themselves. Many of them try to bottle it up inside, believing that they can just withstand it on their own, some simply go with the bullying and just go with the flow so they get as less hurt as possible, some either try to escape the problem and etc. It all comes to the same- it usually just makes the problem worse.

Still, one could argue that if I'm blame the victim's personality here, I'm nothing more than a jackass. It's a bit true, and that's rather exactly what I'm doing. But let's say in a situation, Urist McIdiotDorf goes to a lake to drink water where there are a bunch of other dwarf bones scattered about and there's a sign that says danger. He then proceeds to be eaten and slaughtered by a horde of carp. Many of you would call that stupid and blame the dwarf for his misery for being an idiot, right? The example's not the best, especially because the latter's for much more for comedic usage, but even for a similar case that would appear in the news, you would probably think in the same manner. It's more or less the same thing here.

Or at least that's all in my opinion anyways. Who am I to speak? I've never undergone any situations that had made me desperate enough to kill myself, so I'm only speculating here as a bystander, so I'm not qualified to say much, really.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines[/center
Oct 17, 2010 6:47 PM

Sep 2009
the problem is bullied people seldom stand up. I believe education is key, to tell the victims that they have a right to stand up.
Of course, this must be 100% followed through with ACTION, else the victim will think nothing will be done anyway.

The problem arises when the bully knows something that the victim wishes to keep secret and uses that to blackmail.
Tondemonai Fansubs
http://tondemonaifs.wordpress.com/
Big bag of loli desktop accessories
http://brigade.baka-wolf.com/showthread.php?t=15413

Oct 17, 2010 7:43 PM

Jul 2010
Drunk_Samurai said:
thereisnosanity said:
jpem said:
thereisnosanity said:
Zukz_Loli_Thighs said:
thereisnosanity said:

you sir are pitiful

=[
How so?

I was going to respond seriously to this post then I saw your step 4. Trolling MAL is too easy it seems.

Instead of assuming I am trolling why dont just respond seriously?
Come on now Jethro do some work.
Oct 17, 2010 8:33 PM
Oct 2010
You would think that the school would learn from past experience, but apparently not.
This is a repeat event. Why is it allowed to continue?
Oct 17, 2010 9:55 PM

Aug 2007
thereisnosanity said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
thereisnosanity said:
jpem said:
thereisnosanity said:
Zukz_Loli_Thighs said:
thereisnosanity said:

you sir are pitiful

=[
How so?

Here's your response, Troll.
Oct 18, 2010 1:48 AM

Apr 2008
I was bullied from day 1 at preschool up till High School. I tried going to the teachers during my elementary years but they never did anything but even if they did the bullying would continue. Once a teacher brought me to the front of the class and basically told everyone to stop being mean to me. I was tripped and laughed at walking back to my seat. The teacher didn't do anything. There were several times I was even punished when I would tell them I was being bullied. After that I just stopped running to adults cause I figured it wouldn't do any good. But during all those beatings and being pushed around and bullied I never once thought of suicide or revenge by shooting up my school. I just figured that I'd only have to put up with it for a few more years. Sure it hurt physically and mentally but in the end I ended up making friends and earning respect from some of the ones that actually bullied me. So when I hear about all these others that commit suicide I just don't understand why. I guess some people just can't handle it as well as others but still taking your life just seems pointless to me.

I just wish more schools would do more to prevent such things from happening instead of just pushing it off like it's nothing important.
MischiefMaverickOct 18, 2010 1:52 AM

Oct 18, 2010 3:03 PM

Jun 2010
I dont know, I was from an urban area, not so much bullying, just violence, drugs, gangs and so on. You always hear these bullying cases and teens over stressing from it in middle class areas. I just think there are bigger problems out there than caring about others, but who knows, I was never really bullied just had conflict with people who acted stupid and tried to get ahead at the expense of others, but I handled and managed to survive (no in the suicidal sense, just making it out), different people, different experiences.
Oct 18, 2010 7:53 PM

May 2010
Hoppy said:
Nothing we can do about it. This is the cruel world in the raw but it could be worse, look at China and Japan people killing themselves for reasons that can be helped with good government intervention such as unemployment and substance abuse of course what I just said also happens in the states.

err this happens in the states too you know >.< its not just japan and china where unemployment is a problem and its really not "good government intervention" as teachers will always tell you "if i do for one i must to for all"

do you really think any government has the power to help EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE ....yea my point
Oct 19, 2010 7:45 AM

Jul 2008
There is no much Bulling in my school,
but I Still HATE IT !!

the guys \ girls doing the bully stuff are SICK they must get some treatment !!
and this dame school , why is it still opened w\o controlling their students !!!!!

what a world we live in...
Oct 19, 2010 9:47 AM

Jul 2010
Drunk_Samurai said:
thereisnosanity said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
thereisnosanity said:
jpem said:
thereisnosanity said:
Zukz_Loli_Thighs said:
thereisnosanity said:

you sir are pitiful

=[
How so?

I dont have an argument so ill just say he is a troll. That will show him!

=[
Oct 19, 2010 11:28 AM

Aug 2007
thereisnosanity said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
thereisnosanity said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
thereisnosanity said:
jpem said:
thereisnosanity said:
Zukz_Loli_Thighs said:
thereisnosanity said:

you sir are pitiful

=[
How so?

=[

Your trolling is obvious. Especially after your 4th step.
Oct 19, 2010 11:41 AM

Oct 2007
Sayalol said:
Harrassment happens all through out everyone's life. As bad as it is, suicide is even more dumb. I have no sympathy for people who kill them selves.

Who says they're asking for sympathy? I feel like all the people with this viewpoint are all truly very ignorant.

life is a dream
~death is reality
Oct 19, 2010 12:03 PM

Aug 2008
Sayalol said:

And that's a sad truth. Even from a Christian stand-point. Suicide is among the worst sins - because - after death, that person deprived oneself a chance to repent from it.

Sayalol said:

Well, to some degree. If opinions are geared towards the betterment of life... then... that kind of opinion should matter.

For starters, all this bullying stuff. Seriously.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Oct 19, 2010 1:12 PM

Sep 2008
xXnagashiXx said:
Sayalol said:

Who says they're asking for sympathy? I feel like all the people with this viewpoint are all truly very ignorant.

THANK YOU!
I guess many of you don't know the feeling of wanting to end it all, like we're doomed. I have a lot of sympathy for those who kill themselves because I've felt like doing it myself so many times, I just somehow manage to resist those feelings. I don't encourage anyone to kill themselves, but I understand what it's like.
And yes, "there's people going through worse and they're not killing themselves". Well, I guess all I can say is that we're all different from each other.
myew?
Oct 19, 2010 1:58 PM

Jun 2009
well tbh it would be rude from me to say that i feel sry coz i can't , all it make me is to think bout this damned and wretched world . i didn't know that person but ! harrasment should not be tolerated, and even tho we can all say our own ideas on how to stop it ,we in reallity can't do much coz there will be always ppl who will continue . for those particular persons that r or had expirienced harrasment, complaining will make things even worse so in the end its very and i mean very hard to fight against . on the other side of the coin , no matter how much life throws shit on u , u just have to cross it or whatever. taking ur own life isn't fair to those ppl who really care bout that particular person . nowadays ppl need to have strong characters in order to overcome any kind of trouble that life throws , apparently that girls was sick of it and she took the final leap ( which basically means she didn't had what it takes to overcome it ) . by this post i don't wish to offend any1 ... unknown girl R.I.P
Gabriel

Oct 19, 2010 4:04 PM

Feb 2010
Masaru said:
xXnagashiXx said:
Sayalol said:

THANK YOU!
I guess many of you don't know the feeling of wanting to end it all, like we're doomed. I have a lot of sympathy for those who kill themselves because I've felt like doing it myself so many times, I just somehow manage to resist those feelings. I don't encourage anyone to kill themselves, but I understand what it's like.
And yes, "there's people going through worse and they're not killing themselves". Well, I guess all I can say is that we're all different from each other.

Not that it matters, but I know the feeling very well. Still, or because of that, my opinion (that I'm not gonne re-express here again) stays valid. Suicide does not deserve respect, sympathy or pity.
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 19, 2010 4:46 PM

Feb 2008
well to sum up how I feel about bullying well I think I'll let mr mercer educate.

I'll Never look back, I've got no regrets
'Cause time don't wait for me
I choose to go my own way

Click here to go to my review channel.

Click here to go to my music channel.

Oct 20, 2010 4:19 PM

Jul 2010
Drunk_Samurai said:
thereisnosanity said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
thereisnosanity said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
thereisnosanity said:
jpem said:
thereisnosanity said:
Zukz_Loli_Thighs said:
thereisnosanity said:

you sir are pitiful

=[
How so?

=[

Your trolling is obvious. Especially after your 4th step.

Johnny my dear boy I am just voicing my opinion.
You are a butt.
Oct 20, 2010 4:42 PM
Jun 2010
i agree with thereisnosanity, killing urself because u were being bullied is ridiculous. Not only is it a selfish action, it's also meaningless. Killing urself because u were bullied MEANS THE BULLIES WIN. So, i did not wear purple today for those of u aware of the facebook event.
Oct 23, 2010 12:05 PM

Sep 2010
Some people are missing a very important fact.Some people have mental problems that makes them more prone to suicide.Not everyone has the same mindset were hey someones bullying me so i can go kick there ass and stand up to them.So i think the people that are calling someone a wimp for committing suicide is wrong because you were not in their shoes and don't have their mind.(but im not agreeing that suicide is right either)
Oct 23, 2010 4:08 PM

May 2010
Reactions like: ''suicide is ridiculous!!! they're the worst, omggomggmgogomg!!'' are really stupid. Of course you'll say that now, I used to think the same about it. It's because we don't know how they feel, what they've gone through. Those kids are going through a hell each day. Sure, fight back and give them a good punch in the face. It sometimes work, but in some cases it makes it even worse. Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it works for everyone else.

If those girls went to the funeral and laughed after seen the look of her face, it clearly says enough about the kind of persons we're dealing with here. Sick fucks. People like this are the lowest scum.

I am not justifying suicide; not at all... but there's more to it and at least think a little before you post. It's impossible to place yourself into their shoes; and therefore you CANNOT decide what you would do in their case.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2010 4:23 PM
Jun 2010
Yzori said:
Reactions like: ''suicide is ridiculous!!! they're the worst, omggomggmgogomg!!'' are really stupid. Of course you'll say that now, I used to think the same about it. It's because we don't know how they feel, what they've gone through. Those kids are going through a hell each day. Sure, fight back and give them a good punch in the face. It sometimes work, but in some cases it makes it even worse. Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it works for everyone else.

If those girls went to the funeral and laughed after seen the look of her face, it clearly says enough about the kind of persons we're dealing with here. Sick fucks. People like this are the lowest scum.

I am not justifying suicide; not at all... but there's more to it and at least think a little before you post. It's impossible to place yourself into their shoes; and therefore you CANNOT decide what you would do in their case.

I could use ur entire argument against u here. it's true we dont know how they feel, so how can we possibly know if they were at the end of their rope? Some people, for example Mitch Henderson, commit suicide because they lost their ipod..... i've lost 1 before, but i didnt commit suicide. I'm sure all of us have been harassed at some point but guess what, we're still alive. so dont just use that "ohhh we've never been in their shoes argument" cuz u never know... maybe we have at 1 point and it wasnt a prob.
Oct 23, 2010 8:31 PM

Sep 2009
Strange at my school all of those would earn you respect.

It's a sad fact that there are some fucking assholes out there that drive people to this. From myself being suicidal in the past I can kind feel all the more sorry for the situation.
Oct 23, 2010 8:49 PM

Sep 2010
Well some people need to be bullied as we all should know lil assholes online who spout off stupid shit thye should have their asses kicked or els they will grow up thinking that they can just get away with anything. I would hate to be a kid nowadays because they have no freedom. that being said there is a limit to how far bullying should go but you wil never be able to stop it, and i dont think they should. These kids who are killing themselves are all wacked out on anti depresants anyway which give ppl suicidal thoughts so its no suprise. This is coming from somone who has been bullied and has had suicide in the famly. My father killed himself when i was 15 almost 1 year to the day after my mother got in a car reck and lost her fucking memory, so at 14 mom comes home and doesnt know who you are anymore then your father hangs himself in the garage.... and i didnt fucking kill myself after that shit so these fucking kids lossing a ipod and then killing themselfs are FUCKED and we dont need them, most likely they would end up killing other ppl l8tr in life so its good to get some of them out of the way now. This sounds cruel but its reality.
Blueballs123Oct 23, 2010 9:03 PM
Oct 23, 2010 9:05 PM

Jul 2008
I'm beginning to grow more sympathetic for this type of issue. I've seen some fucked up bullying in my time (when I was in elementary it was nothing but), but I learned that sometimes it was some weird shit I was doing at the time and I was kinda asking for it.

I've seen kids get the crap stomped out of them just because of some small things. And the problem is these kids never think of the future. High school, middle school, etc. what is that, like four or six years? If you've endured that, you can endure anything life throws at you. You'll probably never see those assholes ever again anyway.
Oct 23, 2010 9:24 PM

Feb 2008
I feel sorry for the family to lost their kids because of suicide, and I agree that there should be more psychology research for this issue..
BUT
I have no sympathy for the suicide kid.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.