Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
itazurana Kiss
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 25, 2008 10:05 AM

Nov 2007
No one wears suits to college classes anymore do they? o.O Or maybe that's just in Japan...

Anyway, another great episode. I swear, Kotoko gets cuter every episode. ^^; And I laughed hard at Naoki's evil laugh when Kotoko was thinking about kissing him. xD
May 25, 2008 10:07 AM

Apr 2007
-AtaraxiA- said:
No one wears suits to college classes anymore do they? o.O Or maybe that's just in Japan...

lol I noticed that too. I certainly don't.
May 25, 2008 11:16 AM

Aug 2007
Made me laugh but the way the story is taking kinda starts pissing me off.
May 25, 2008 11:18 AM

Apr 2008
This episode was okay. I just wish Kotoko can learn from her mistakes and stop being so naive..
May 25, 2008 1:32 PM

Aug 2007
Gotta love em masochists...
May 25, 2008 1:43 PM

Mar 2008
._. that tennis club scares me
May 25, 2008 1:45 PM

Jan 2008
the girls at the tennis practise were at 1000 pushups, how the hell did they manage that? The episode wasn't anything special, but I still enjoyed it.
May 25, 2008 3:52 PM

Nov 2007
Not a bad ep, though I'm a bit disappointed that we haven't seen Naoki's non-jerk side in a while. Then again, Kotoko is so easy to tease that I almost don't blame him sometimes >.> This is still my favorite shoujo this season though ^^

[avatar from Tales of the Abyss]
May 25, 2008 4:30 PM

Aug 2007
She better get in shape for those 1,000 push ups
May 25, 2008 6:15 PM

Jul 2007
soulelle said:
hmm.. nothing special this time, but i liked it ^^
Kotori said:
Kototo is really stupid for putting up with his crap and not sending him to hell.

ah, Kotori, she simply loves him and that makes her blind - that's what love is ^_^ I however wish her to be a bit more clever xD
Uuchie said:
Anyways, someone kill that Jinko girl already pleeeease! >_>

+1!!! ~.^

So true, love's blind, I know about it really well :p

And Jinko is really annoying, that voice pisses me off :p
May 25, 2008 6:55 PM

Feb 2008
not nearly as exciting as the previous one. but oh well.
May 25, 2008 8:44 PM

Jun 2007
Kotoko annoyed me this time around. She seemed awfully dense -- more so than usual.

Otherwise, it was a fun episode. :]
May 25, 2008 9:28 PM

Sep 2007
I lawl'd at the tennis club. I hope Kotoko stays. It'll be super entertaining =P
May 25, 2008 9:30 PM

Aug 2007
It was ok. It was funny in some parts but overall it was just plain.
The tennis club being all strict was fun though.
May 26, 2008 2:09 AM

Dec 2007
lol... that is not tennis club! that looks more like the training that the poor rugby club is obbliged to do under Sagara in FullMetal Panic! an army training! :D
May 26, 2008 2:16 PM

Jul 2007
Omg I love her suit. So cute~! Women's suits are awesome. She looks cute on the second day, too. I love her hair! Whoever chooses this stuff was really working overtime on this episode.

Aww, they're making such a big deal about kissing! Oh, Japan.

So I really think that Irie and Kotoko are both more irritating than usual in this episode ("Are you only capable of thinking out loud?" Really? Of all the possible things to tease her about?). But I guess this is a nice break from the more melodramatic series I usually watch.

Yaaaaaay Kin-chan's BACK! C'mon, Kototo, choose him! He's a bit overbearing but a lot nicer than Irie.

oh, these little earthquakes
May 26, 2008 3:08 PM

Feb 2008
An okay episode, Naoki is still a bastard but I can easily see him falling for Kotoko. I mean, the girl is so mind-numbingly honest and simple it's hard not to.

On a more serious note, Jinko's voice is annoying, in a bad way.
May 26, 2008 7:16 PM

May 2008
Funchi said:
lol... that is not tennis club! that looks more like the training that the poor rugby club is obbliged to do under Sagara in FullMetal Panic! an army training! :D

yeah seriously lol!
May 26, 2008 11:49 PM

Feb 2008
I liked this series a lot more in the beginning to be honest =X Kotoko is starting to get on my nerves- she's too pathetic over Irie. I could see her falling for Irie once his character progresses more and he learns to open up and be a little nicer- but it seems like she so blindly flings herself at him- and I don't even understand why. I liked her when she was more of a stronger character opposed to one pathetically in love with someone who doesn't seem to have very many redeeming qualities. If Irie at least did something love worthy- I'd understand her feelings- but where did this deep affection come from >.<;
May 27, 2008 2:03 AM

Feb 2007
Yeah...this episode was ok overall, but I'm starting to get irritated with both Irie and Kotoko now. Looks like the general excitement/enjoyment that I had for this show is fading away. I'm definitely not going to drop this though; my full opinion of Irie and Kotoko will come at the end of Episode 26. No point in criticizing them at the moment. That is if the characters do develop by the end of this show or not.
May 27, 2008 9:29 PM

Dec 2007
Hilarious episode. Kotoko have enemy now. Lot of funny moments and I lol'd so hard.

cyruz said:
But damn, what a WEIRD university.

Ditto.
May 28, 2008 4:34 AM

Jul 2007
quite a boring episode but i did have my enjoyment a little..hopefully the pace is changing, i'm afraid i'll be tired waiting for their relationship to develop more..
to this point, i hate Kotoko for not putting at least a little bit of her pride by not showing too much of her 'love aura' in front of Irie, but evenmore, that Irie #@$t@^&!
May 28, 2008 12:40 PM

Mar 2008
Great that a scholl romance anime finally goes beyond high school. I have really waited for something like this.

Episode was pretty good. Though I don't think Kotoko has to worry about Matsumoto, because just being pretty (I think she is ugly :P) and smart doesn't mean she has any chances to get Irie. (though I kind of wonder what next week is about)
But really, Irie is such a bad guy. Poor Kotoko for being in love with him. Though he is a little bit cool.
Kin being cook in the cafeteria was pretty funny. ^^

What bugged me this episode, though, was that Kotoko expressions, her way of behavoir and her voice reminded me a lot of Usagi from Sailor Moon (though Kotoko is not so annoying). o.O
May 28, 2008 1:26 PM

Dec 2007
Lol Irie always teases Kotoko so much cant stop laughing at that
May 28, 2008 2:27 PM

Mar 2007
I am enjoying how everyone is getting all worked up over how much of an ass Irie is, LOL :) Of course he is an ass ^_^ We are only on episode 8, and the series is more than 20 episodes. He won't turn into a shiny happy affectionate guy overnight, lol. His tsundere-ness is particularly stubborn, it's gonna take more time to break down his walls. He will have more moments of being beastly, but, with any luck, he will thaw..... maybe....hohoho. The single for the ending song, Kataomoi Fighter, came out this week, yay! It is so awesome! This series has great theme songs.
Jun 27, 2008 12:03 AM
Oct 2007
Science ftw

wtf is with the NAZI couch
Aug 28, 2008 10:20 AM

May 2008
oh god, id love to see that new girls face when kotoko and irie inevitably end up together.

xP

Oct 11, 2008 11:20 PM
Jun 2008
Ryoujin said:
I'm wondering if this serie is going to be predictable: so far Kotoko is trying so hard to win Irie, then probably somewhere in the middle of this story it's going to turn all around and maybe she's going to find someone else and Irie will get jealous or something (?) —this is just loudly thinking, I haven't seen any manga and/or know much of the story other than the description and the episodes so far.

I just can't believe that this 26-series will keep the same pace until the end... it being always one sided... but then I don't really want to keep checking Wikipedia for spoilers of things that will happen >_>

jst keep watching xP
there will be some development but things take an interesting turn at one point or another. i jst hope that they do a better job than TWDrama did *scowl

Nov 29, 2008 7:54 PM

Oct 2008
This episode was forgettable, nothing really happened besides her joining the tennis club.
I hope there's some REAL love development soon otherwise this show's going to be boring
May 17, 2009 5:51 AM

Aug 2007
mmmm... I think the tennis club isnt the option for Kotoko...
Aug 28, 2009 8:24 PM

Aug 2008
Konayuki_Winter said:
I liked this series a lot more in the beginning to be honest =X Kotoko is starting to get on my nerves- she's too pathetic over Irie. I could see her falling for Irie once his character progresses more and he learns to open up and be a little nicer- but it seems like she so blindly flings herself at him- and I don't even understand why. I liked her when she was more of a stronger character opposed to one pathetically in love with someone who doesn't seem to have very many redeeming qualities. If Irie at least did something love worthy- I'd understand her feelings- but where did this deep affection come from >.<;
This.

Dec 19, 2009 3:51 AM

Oct 2008
I just hope university in rl will NOT be like this. But I defintely hope a tennis club exists =).
Sep 17, 2010 7:50 PM
Jul 2008
wooooooooooooow
im starting to get sick of this anime again
she is SOOOOOO freakin stupid!
UGHHHHHHHHHHHH
disgrace to girls-.-
she is one of the worst heroines ever
Sep 8, 2012 8:10 AM

Sep 2011
Gotta love Irie's evil laugh. Also, Kin-sama comes to the rescue!
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Jul 4, 2013 10:13 AM

May 2012
Oh boy, she sure has some hard competition! Well lets see how this will develop!
Dec 10, 2013 1:35 AM
Mar 2013
Kotoko hates being treated like a fool when around Irie but she doesn't complain when he treats other girls that way. And she has the gall to say she isn't jealous. Yeah right xD

I really want Irie to warm up more to Kotoko but it looks like he'll be playing the role of foil for the entire series.

I sense a formula brewing.

1.) Kotoko fangirls over Irie
2.) Irie calls her out for her stupidity
3.) Kotoko gets upset (maybe runs away)
4.) Irie offers a few short words of kindness/consideration before returning back to cold jerk mode
5.) Kotoko thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. Rinse and repeat.

I don't like the formula but I'll still keep watching because I really like Kotoko's reactions ^^
Jan 17, 2014 6:08 PM

Mar 2011
The new girl is very pretty. I require more aristocratic laughs.
Mar 17, 2014 6:26 PM
Feb 2014
I hate Kotoko friends.
Sep 2, 2014 4:40 AM

Nov 2012
AngelLily said:
Yes, Kotoko. Brag about how Irie kissed you just to make fun of you, after humiliating you in front of everyone. Man, she just asks for Irie to make fun of her, doesn't she? Can't blame the guy at this point, he can predict her every move and toy with her all the way, and she lets him!

It also annoys me a bit that she doesn't really care for college. "I'll join the same club as Irie-kun~! <3". Please. You're in university now. Annoying, but I guess I can take it for a couple more episodes before I start getting seriously annoyed.

Aaaaanyway. Still waiting for some development there. And here I loved this so much...

Yep quoting from 6 years ago. wow
BUT NEVERTHELESS
I am getting that typical shoujo vibe where the guy is toying with her feelings and the girl is just taking it plus following the guy around .. everywhere. IN addition.. there is now a rival for the MC. and knowing Naokis personality, he will use that to keep on making Kotoko jealous D:
BUT this is expected... and this is why we love them... let just hope that this will get better.
Sep 21, 2014 2:17 PM

Aug 2013
Poor Kotoko, her stupidity has no limits! xD

And now she have an out-of-nowhere rival. Not that Naoki seem interested in her in any way, which is a good thing for her, even if she doesn't realise it.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 26, 2015 6:40 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Ah, she joined tennis. It'll be fun to watch her struggle lol

Kin went to college anyway lol
as a cafeteria helper lol

Irie's laugh when Kotoko puckered up for a kiss was hilarious.

Aug 5, 2015 3:07 PM

Jun 2015
I am really enjoying this series. Lets see what is going to happen in the next episode with Matsumoto Yuuko between them.
Kotoko is really crazy to join the tennis club just to follow Irie Naoki.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2015 12:30 PM
May 2015
The new girl is too beautiful.
Jul 1, 2019 6:16 PM
Apr 2016
Seems like Kotoko has a rival, though I doubt that Irie will even consider that girl, he's truly in love with Kotoko, haha.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zvuc - May 15, 2008

115 by lanepaires »»
Feb 16, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

radiantfire - Apr 4, 2008

116 by Winsssvts »»
Jan 20, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kokujin-kun - Aug 10, 2008

87 by Mugiwara_san »»
Dec 5, 2023 8:18 AM

» What do u think guys if this Anime get a reboot version 🤔 like Fruits basket, Sailor moon

Chhaya_j27 - May 18, 2023

18 by Raegal1 »»
Nov 15, 2023 1:59 PM

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jei_Ken - Sep 19, 2008

153 by AoiroBlueColor »»
Oct 11, 2023 7:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.