Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Sep 3, 2010 10:29 AM

Mar 2010
In the beginning, when they were crossing the river on this monstrous car and singing, I was like wtf?? Where did all the fear go?They were singing happily as if everything was over..Overall, the episode was pretty mediocre..Some scenes were completely ridiculous (like when Takashi was shooting along with Rei's boobs)..The final moments though really built up the intensity for the next episode..I wonder if anyone will die..
Sep 3, 2010 10:33 AM

Mar 2010
Oops, i had forgotten there is more after the ending song..Looks they are saved..For the moment..And Takagi's mom??Wow
Sep 3, 2010 12:42 PM

Nov 2008
zimno said:
dangerous! ><

4/5

Boobs. Don't. Fly. Like. This.
Sep 4, 2010 2:36 AM

Dec 2007
Surprisingly disappointed with this episode; little to no plot development (I still don't know how the fuck they plan to end this over the next four episodes), and the fan service was off the charts even more than usual. 3/5
Sep 4, 2010 11:39 AM

Mar 2010
funny with the whole shooting

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 7, 2010 1:03 AM

Sep 2008
Loved the ED song for this ep.

As for the episode itself, it had some badass parts here and there but was mostly bad and had ass.
Sep 8, 2010 1:57 PM

Aug 2009
Oh come on, fanservice. I mean, the fighting was pretty badass. But having Takashi shoot a gun between her tits? Eh, whatever it was pretty good besides that.
Sep 11, 2010 4:54 PM

Aug 2010
I got a kick when Takashi was firing the gun on top of the girl's breasts. It even showed the ripples in slow mo. Also, why the heck was Takashi firing dangerously close to Busujima? I mean, one bullet went under one boob and over the other.
Sep 20, 2010 7:56 AM

Feb 2009
Zzz...sry,lag = double post :)
ChaosLegionSep 20, 2010 10:14 AM

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Sep 20, 2010 8:00 AM

Feb 2009
The episode was good although again too filled with fanservice,but after Takashi started shooting with Rei's gun...it was hilarious.
schroedernoah said:
I got a kick when Takashi was firing the gun on top of the girl's breasts. It even showed the ripples in slow mo. Also, why the heck was Takashi firing dangerously close to Busujima? I mean, one bullet went under one boob and over the other.

Just my thoughts...there are some truly ridiculous moments in this show.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Sep 26, 2010 2:20 AM

May 2009
I love this series, even with all it's flaws. But I have to say. This was the worst episode I have seen -_-;

1. That chairman guy in the beginning started it off with idiocy. 666D clause my ass. Rei suffered one nasty fall but how they handled the situation was nothing short of retarded. When she fell, there was plenty of time to safely get her back in the vehicle and back out the way they came, even with all the zombies.

2. What in the blue hell was Takashi aiming at? I have fired a gun, once. Even I wasn't so bad at it -__-; Takashi shot almost right at Saeko's... well, anyone else ... the symbolism? O_o; nvm; Then he "came" at her titties. That was a really lame matrix moment. Trust me @_@; None of the girls I've been with had boobs that jiggled like that. I understand this is a fictional piece of work but it just didn't look cool or kinky or erotic in any way to me. Just stupid.

Thanks Zimno, for the gif.

So while Takashi is out having fun shooting zombies, what are Hirano and the others doing? Nothing. It's a while before Kouta gets in on the action and Takagi later still. ...and what does she do? She gives some half baked speech about not being a coward and then Takashi has to save her from being French kissed by a zombie.

More stupidity. The girl with the biggest boobs, their nurse, she takes her sweet fucking time to get the car started again. Then, surprise oh sweet surprise, it stalls.

I might get flak for this post but I think they plenty of time, while Takashi was shooting the zombies, to get Rei back in the hummer and drive to safety. But no, they had to meet Takagi's mother. A question here: Isn't that the same sniper woman we met earlier at the airport? Seems like her to me...

Overall, I give this episode a 2/5 just for Hirano's song.

Shoot, Shoot, Shoot your gun,
Kill them all now!
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Life is but a dream.

Not very rhymy but still better than the episode.

Sorry about all the cursing. I'm just seriously mad.
Oct 2, 2010 12:01 PM

Sep 2010
Great Episode in terms of action.
I loled when he used the girls breasts as a gun stand ::p then that one slow mo scene were the girls boobs evade bullets LOl.
Oct 3, 2010 8:32 AM
Jan 2009
Perverts and people with weird fetishes are going to keep this certain episode on their harddrives for many many months,mark my words.
Oct 5, 2010 8:30 PM

May 2009
Dramon said:
Perverts and people with weird fetishes are going to keep this certain episode on their harddrives for many many months,mark my words.

I consider myself one but I don't think it deserves that. I deleted it as soon as I saw it -_-
Oct 10, 2010 7:00 AM
Apr 2009

That is all.
Oct 12, 2010 7:39 AM

Apr 2010
It should be Takashi and Saeko... not the dumbarse readhead.
Damn i forgot the redhead's name, i think Rei?

Anyway, great episode... i'm not liking the censoring... but i can get past it.
Things look like they'll be under control next episode.

Takashi and Saeko FTW

Oh yeah, her name IS Rei... Stupid Bitch.
Oct 12, 2010 11:01 AM
Jun 2008
that was just stupid. if they could defend themselves that long they could help her back to the vehicle or cross the fence....
Oct 20, 2010 10:06 PM

Aug 2008
Saeko was so cute when she's sleeping and drooling!!!
Oct 25, 2010 5:28 PM

Feb 2009
That was a pretty complicated situation the guys were in. Great surprise at the end, even if it was somewhat expected.
Nov 16, 2010 5:09 PM

May 2010
Good episode, maybe I'll read the manga
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Dec 2, 2010 8:37 PM

Mar 2010
Thank you, H.O.T.D.! For redeeming yourself from last episode! This was way more on track then last episode! Much, much, much better! Very dramatic vocals, and my respect to Alice's 'VA'! Very well done. Based on the preview, things are starting to get private with Saeko and Komuro! (^.^) Definitely looking forward to the next!
Jan 6, 2011 5:30 AM

Nov 2009
lol i loved Hirano's face when he saw the girls in their new cloths XD it was all black X3 oh and i like how they got across they river! hehe i liked the whole fighting seen... i didnt like all the boob jiggles but it was kinda funny when he was shooting and missed ever time XP and yay! her mom is safe!!! well anyway cant wait till the next epi!!! X}
Jan 28, 2011 1:17 PM

Aug 2008
loved the slowmotion between bullet and boobs!
Jan 29, 2011 2:34 AM

Oct 2008
LOOOOOOOOOL. Boob physics/matrix? It's possible in this anime.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jan 29, 2011 10:55 AM
Jun 2010
he's using her? that son of a bitch. he said he accepted her darkness in order to survive. how mean! that bastard! he's using her. poor saeko :(
Feb 18, 2011 11:54 PM

Nov 2010
anime_n00b said:
I dont know if its the subbers.. or the actual scripts.. but Im seriously getting tired of all the misused firearms terms in this.. to the point that its actually starting to aggrivate me....(Ive watched both gg and tan and see this)

The main one is the abuse of the word "gun" .. its a freakin weapon.. anyone who's been in the service too Im sure knows how aggrivating this is.. and if you INSIST on calling it a "gun" at least call it by a bit more specific term (shotgun, rifle, etc etc)

Shotgun shells are just that.. shells.. they aren't bullets.. not even close... ammo would have worked too...

Besides the boobs physics.. I marathoned two episodes... I think it helped alot.. I could see how some would think this was a disappointing ep watching it by itself..

I cant figure out what they sprayed them with thru the fence though.. Wonder if its some kind of bio-chemical stuff?

Dude i want to hit you. Theres only one guy who even know's anything about "Da weapons" If some average joe picked one up they would call it a gun and bullets no more no less.. Fuck
It was not written in the stars that we be together.
Apr 3, 2011 7:17 AM

Feb 2011
my question is why they don't jump to other side in the first place
and now they separate again
btw nice development
Apr 29, 2011 6:30 PM

Sep 2009
*thumbs up*
May 20, 2011 6:30 AM

Mar 2011
Boob motion lulz.
Jun 21, 2011 12:31 PM

Mar 2011
Ha! The clip from AMV Hell 5 is in his episode! I was wondering when that was going to crop up!

Sleeping Saeko is moe, as was the whole changing scene when Hirano is telling Takashi about the shotgun!

Alice is a wonderful addition to the crew, and I hope she sticks around for a bit!
Jul 7, 2011 8:47 AM

Feb 2011
Saeko's drooling face is so kawaii..
Jul 21, 2011 8:12 PM

Oct 2009
Jelly...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2011 1:33 PM

Dec 2009
  • I so love that scene:

Don't know why, but it was so awesome ~!
  • Jul 25, 2011 11:36 PM
    Jul 2011
    "woah, there, lets get us all eaten up by zombies instead of just jumping the damm fence :D"
    i think that is what they were thinking... anyways, i loved how they matrix´d saeko´s boobs and all that, it was so friggin epic XD
    Aug 20, 2011 6:47 PM
    Feb 2011
    Yeah, couldn't they have crawled under the wire in the first place?
    Not much happened except for the jiggling boobs, but good ep anyway.
    Sep 8, 2011 9:53 PM

Feb 2009
    zimno said:
    dangerous! ><

nice slow mo :D
    Dec 9, 2011 10:09 PM

Jun 2011
    Matrix fanservice. That's all we need.

Saeko is both cute AND sexy. Gotta love silent & emotionless ones, especially if they can kick ass as well as she does.
    Jan 3, 2012 7:28 AM

Apr 2011
    So IS there any explanation for why they couldn't crawl through the 3-foot-wide, two-feet high gaps in the fence? The animators did a god-awful job drawing that, clearly they were far too concerned with drawing jiggling tits than a convincing barrier. I don't mind all the crazy fanservice, it's what I expect from Highschool of the Dead ... but would it have been too much to ask for some cyclone fencing and some razorwire? At the least a 'that's monofilament wire, if we touch it we'll get torn apart!' or something.

I know, it's just a show, I should really just relax. Still, it only gets 3/5 because of that huge logic hole. Bad animators, bad!
    Feb 1, 2012 1:14 AM

Sep 2011
    Its so weird... I hate fan-service but this is different... I just don't know whats exactly different. LOL

Overall, I thought this episode was pretty dam awesome but I had just one problem. Isn't that dangerous what Takashi was doing to Rei...?
    Mar 29, 2012 3:01 PM

Jul 2011
    it was ok... first of all shooting a gun off a girl's tits is not safe her boobs couldve got shot!!!
    saeko's boobs know how to do the matrix hilarius!
    im glad takagi mom is still alive but why couldnt they climb the fence???
    Mar 29, 2012 3:56 PM
    Mar 2012
    mrzkitty said:
    it was ok... first of all shooting a gun off a girl's tits is not safe her boobs couldve got shot!!!
    saeko's boobs know how to do the matrix hilarius!
    im glad takagi mom is still alive but why couldnt they climb the fence???

they couldn't climb it because the fence was razor wire. it's designed to cut through flesh, and thus it was a zombie deterrent.

But they could have very well hopped from the top of the humvee, across the fence, and to the other side ^^

but that wouldn't have made for a very good story.....
    Jul 9, 2012 6:09 AM

Nov 2011
    This isn't resident evil! You CAN climb to the other side of the fence! It wasn't THAT high.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
    Jul 17, 2012 2:01 AM
    Jul 2012
    Stupid Anime x_X
    Sep 30, 2012 6:25 PM

Sep 2012
    Tense episode...
    Oct 3, 2012 4:30 AM

May 2012
    Great episode, the shooting scenes where quite nice as well and quite epic with bullet slowmotion! Good that the final end they where rescued! Let's see what happens next!
    Feb 7, 2013 9:55 AM
    Jan 2010
    so I just have 2 questions
    just 2

why in the world
    would the car not suddenly start like that
    did it run out of fuel? that is complete bull shit
    and why did they just not climb the fence? was it like an electric fence or something? but then, how would they know it was electric without even touching it? what was that fence anyway? what was it's purpose? why didn't they just drive through the fence? it didn't even seem metallic to me, the way it bended. Most likely it was only fucking string or something
    Mar 19, 2013 4:34 PM

May 2012
    WHY DO YOU RUN AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE THAT CAME TO YOUR RESCUE

Stupid anime >.<
    Mar 23, 2013 2:35 PM

Mar 2013
    More fanservice, a few questionable decision, good episode though.
    Mar 30, 2013 11:56 PM

Jan 2013
    Well it was a pretty good episode as always
    Apr 1, 2013 12:43 PM
    Jul 2012
    Good episode. The boob matrix helped make this good lol. Saw it twice just now .
    Love it!

I thought at the end her parents will arrest them at the end. That will be intersting.
    Next episode ehh Sakeo kind of flirting him.
    Loved the new ending. So awesome!
    4/5
    LegendGoldDarkApr 1, 2013 12:51 PM
    Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

542 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
    Apr 25, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 15, 2010

425 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
    Apr 25, 9:22 PM

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
    Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
    Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
    Mar 20, 7:02 PM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.