Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 10, 2010 3:04 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Daaamn. Finally Aizen steps in.
Aug 10, 2010 3:51 AM

Apr 2010
He... killed her. Why? o.0

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Aug 10, 2010 4:09 AM

Dec 2007
She was useless for him now.
Aug 10, 2010 4:11 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Dammit. Why are they making the bad guys seem good, Ugh -__- I hate this type of scenario.
Aug 10, 2010 4:45 AM

Jan 2009
Finally things are starting to happen.
Well.. They'll probably drag it out a bit anyway.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 10, 2010 4:47 AM

Nov 2009
KuroDubZero said:
Dammit. Why are they making the bad guys seem good, Ugh -__- I hate this type of scenario.

haha ye
Aug 10, 2010 4:57 AM

Apr 2009
after 1 ep, fillers ?

this was the best episode of this arc, but Aizen slashing that chick was lame as fuck XD

so from now one the trolling starts xDDDD
Aug 10, 2010 5:00 AM

Mar 2009
Of those who died this episode I will miss Lilinet the most.

KuroDubZero said:

To me it seems like they are making the bad guys seem even more evil. I meen a person is a complete and utter wretch for betraying their friends and even worse if he cuts his comrades down himself. Sure the arrancar are the enemy, but they were Aizen's allies and some such as Stark, Halibel, and Ulquiorra were very loyal. I think they deserved Aizen's loyalty in return.

...Well Aizen is Aizen so I guess betrayal was always a possibility though...

EDIT:
@KuroDubZero It occurs to me that you were probably mostly referring to the arrancar. You are right they were portrayed in a very good way definately not as bad guys this ep. Seeing a I wasn't even thinking of them as bad guys at this point...
pacostuartAug 10, 2010 5:06 AM
Aug 10, 2010 5:46 AM

Jul 2008
R.I.P. Stark&Lilinete
Aug 10, 2010 6:12 AM

Jul 2008
One thing that really grabs my attention... why do the Vizards (Love and Rose) speak so politely to Kyouraku...??? This happens right after Stark falls to the ground. Any ideas? o.O
Aug 10, 2010 6:37 AM

Apr 2009
echa1 said:
One thing that really grabs my attention... why do the Vizards (Love and Rose) speak so politely to Kyouraku...??? This happens right after Stark falls to the ground. Any ideas? o.O

maybe cause he knew them in the past or cause he Saved them cause Stark was kicking their asses
Aug 10, 2010 6:50 AM

Jan 2010
iirc, he was one of the few captains who was a captain when they were captains. Or something...
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Aug 10, 2010 7:43 AM

Oct 2009
Betrayed............................................

The Hollows weren't strong enough it seems (they seemed plenty strong to me). Now only the captains/ex-captains remain.

Ichigo, they're going to need your help now......
Peoplestring - where you get paid to use the web as you please - http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=xenoknight.

Project Xeno Origin - my organization for RPG lovers and localization efforts - https://www.facebook.com/PXOrigin

http://nekoo.hostzi.com/C.S.E.A.G/1000+%20LE/Public/page8/Xenoknight.png
Aug 10, 2010 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
was it only me or did stark and halibel seem weak? i mean, stark was defeated by a captain in his shikai (even those who werent espadas you had to use bankai to defeat)... and the top 4 espada is (probably) vasto lorde, to top it of they are arrancar vasto lorde... if you forgot, vasto lorde are supposed to be stronger than a captain...

but stark who probably is a vasto lorde arrancar got defeated by shikai? and halibel got sliced by aizen who werent even in shikai? ulqiorra was hyped as hell as was grimmjow... they both blocked bankai with their barehands and so on, but now suddenly they dont even have to be in shikai to cut the espada...

it seems like they abandoned reiatsu and now goes by special abilities like in naruto...

ps... stark just seemed like a quincy, but with a bit more firepower and less speed.
Aug 10, 2010 8:10 AM

Apr 2010
Nayrael said:
R.I.P. Stark&Lilinete

<3 D:
"I wish, just one more time to hear your voice. One more time, just one more time... Say my name..."
Aug 10, 2010 9:15 AM

Feb 2008
well they all should have known what they were signing up for (well some of them). in the end he would have killed them anyways. but that was a crappy way to die.

negative1111 said:
was it only me or did stark and halibel seem weak? i mean, stark was defeated by a captain in his shikai (even those who werent espadas you had to use bankai to defeat)... and the top 4 espada is (probably) vasto lorde, to top it of they are arrancar vasto lorde... if you forgot, vasto lorde are supposed to be stronger than a captain...

but stark who probably is a vasto lorde arrancar got defeated by shikai? and halibel got sliced by aizen who werent even in shikai? ulqiorra was hyped as hell as was grimmjow... they both blocked bankai with their barehands and so on, but now suddenly they dont even have to be in shikai to cut the espada...

it seems like they abandoned reiatsu and now goes by special abilities like in naruto...

ps... stark just seemed like a quincy, but with a bit more firepower and less speed.

that is a very good point. the only one who got a real challenge was Ichigo. I think it is because the captains can not defeat them in the level they are suppose to be in as captains cant really go beyond their limits, which is a bankai. since there seems a reluctance to actually show some of the captain's bankais, they went this route. it is a bit regressive and inconsistent, but they all would have had to die one way or another so this is just details.
Aug 10, 2010 9:16 AM

May 2010
damn, good episode! :)

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Aug 10, 2010 9:31 AM

Feb 2010
now the fun part starts :P
Aug 10, 2010 9:58 AM

Feb 2010
It was so f*** good. Kyouraku's games was very entertaining especially Kageoni & Irooni. Kateoni, well, it's .... I can't describe this game.
Finally I want to know how his bankai looks like.

ps. After the fight, conversation between Love/Rose & Kyouraku explain his motive in hiding in shadow and thrusting from the behind.

KuroDubZero said:

Nobody is 100% good or bad and I like this things.
Aug 10, 2010 9:59 AM
Aug 2010
This episode was good but the next one will slow down without of talking and hannibels story...
Aug 10, 2010 10:08 AM
Apr 2010
Hmmm... Hopefully not another filler arc...
Aug 10, 2010 10:26 AM

Mar 2010
5/5

Good episode. I liked Stark's fight, he was my favorite espada.

Sucks for Halibel. Seems like the real fights are about to begin. :)
Aug 10, 2010 10:28 AM

Oct 2008
The Stark vs Kyouraku fight was pretty interesting. It still bothers me how the whole power balance is messed up. Comparing to how hard Ichigo had to fight in his fights, the top 3 were way underpowered.
Aug 10, 2010 10:32 AM

Dec 2008
Aizen's an ass!!
Going into 3 days of mourning for the death of my beloved Coyote Starrk. R.I.P.
*crying hysterically*
Aug 10, 2010 10:34 AM

Jun 2007
Sugoi, Aizen-sama. Can't wait for next week's episode!

Aug 10, 2010 10:58 AM

Aug 2010
kisami said:
well they all should have known what they were signing up for (well some of them). in the end he would have killed them anyways. but that was a crappy way to die.

negative1111 said:

that is a very good point. the only one who got a real challenge was Ichigo. I think it is because the captains can not defeat them in the level they are suppose to be in as captains cant really go beyond their limits, which is a bankai. since there seems a reluctance to actually show some of the captain's bankais, they went this route. it is a bit regressive and inconsistent, but they all would have had to die one way or another so this is just details.

yh, but you have to remember that Stark & Linette had to fight Kyouraku Shunsui, he is one of the oldest & strongest captains....

Yamamoto Genryuusai (Head Captain) didnt even do anything but watch...
lol because he would probably owned all the espadas in 5 mins...
first 4 mins to lecture them then the last to kill them....

& the ownly reason they need Ichigo is because he hasnt seen Aizens sword

Head Captain could easily kill Aizen if it wasnt for Aizen's complete illusion technique
Aug 10, 2010 11:29 AM

May 2010
Best part of Bleach should be happening now.
Aug 10, 2010 12:03 PM

Aug 2008
And Kyouraku seals himself as the only non-know-it-all that has any sense in the show. It's laughable that Love and Rose felt like they could step to him in any manner and criticize his actions.
Aug 10, 2010 12:14 PM

Aug 2008
a dick move? By Aizen? No way! That came out of nowhere!
>:-(

Anyway, Kyouraku had some nice moves slicing up the Primera Espada like that. I think I understand his zanpakutou a little better now, too.

[ur=http://moby.to/l6ac6r][/url]
Aug 10, 2010 12:56 PM

Sep 2009
good fight scene even though it didnt last as long as ichigos fight
Aug 10, 2010 1:02 PM
Nov 2008
damn, that was such an anti-climax ending of the espadas

Number 4, 5 and 6 's fight were more epic than the the first three, even though ichigo cheated with his hollow powers on ulquiorra

but wtf

no. 3 - water...that's it? seriously?..oh ya ....and boobs
no. 2 - old age/time - this was interesting at first ...but the most he did has talk trash
no. 1 - two cero guns, and spirit wolfs? wow, and the two spirit swords that didnt really seem special, i seriously though the initial buildup with the lazy and nonchalant sword fight would later on bring somewhat an epic final battle, like he is NUMBER ONE ffs. where was the ultimate grand cero that ulquiorra possessed? and the idea that he was looking for powerful comrades who wouldnt die around him in the end... what the f was it?

like you'd think that after ichigo's epic pwnage with ulquiorra , the level of power the first 3 would have to be atleast on par with what we saw with hollow ichigo.
but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

nover3Aug 10, 2010 1:06 PM
Aug 10, 2010 1:11 PM

May 2010
This episode was good but I think the next one is gonna be awesome.

I want to see Aizen's ass getting kicked ^^ , but hopefully not another filler <.< ...
Natsu's Rage !!

Aug 10, 2010 2:49 PM

Sep 2009
and Aizen finally makes his move. I've been waiting for this one.

Looks like the next episode will be a filler one...hopefully, it will be a single type filler, cause I couldn't take another filler arc right about now.

Poor Halibel....she put up a good fight only to be done in by Aizen...now the real battle begins.
Aug 10, 2010 2:56 PM
Dec 2009
Finaly............ zZZzz
Aug 10, 2010 3:08 PM

Apr 2009
R.I.P. Stark & Lilinete<3 D:
& omg, finally Aizen. next episode is gonna be great!(:
okay, Espada #4, #5, & #6 were WAY more interesting then Espada #1, #2, & #3. -o-
<33(:

Aug 10, 2010 3:11 PM

Mar 2009
negative1111 said:

Don't compare kyoraku and aizen to other captains.
Nr. 2,3 were much more powerfull than their opponents, but nr.1 didn't have that luck
Aug 10, 2010 3:44 PM

Aug 2008
akihikosama said:
The Stark vs Kyouraku fight was pretty interesting. It still bothers me how the whole power balance is messed up. Comparing to how hard Ichigo had to fight in his fights, the top 3 were way underpowered.

I agree, I expected more from Aizen's top 3 espada. The "good" guys didn't really "lose" anyone. While Aizen's side is taking heave losses.
Aug 10, 2010 4:38 PM
Jul 2010
i actully feel bad for stark and lillinette, any1 with me?
Aug 10, 2010 4:54 PM

Mar 2010
I feel sorry for every Espada expect 5, 7-9 and 0.
Aug 10, 2010 5:17 PM
Oct 2007
This episode is way too disappointing for me.. The buildup for Stark was somehow good but they decided to end him just like that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2010 5:42 PM

Jul 2009
The top 3 Espadas are now down. I hope that there will be no filler arcs anymore...

And...
This is a signature.
Aug 10, 2010 6:28 PM

Jul 2010
Stark was such a letdown....he looked really bad ass in the start but he just was not enough.
Aug 10, 2010 6:49 PM

Oct 2008
Andddddddddddd.. the trolling starts.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 10, 2010 7:05 PM

Mar 2010
ShiraKiryuu said:
The top 3 Espadas are now down. I hope that there will be no filler arcs anymore...

And...
Even if it does happens it's not like that would be a bad thing.
Warning:
Aug 10, 2010 7:43 PM

Jan 2010
Stark!! T_T
Aug 10, 2010 7:53 PM

Feb 2010
So.. Stark and Lillinette are gone..
and it looks like Aizen is done waiting.
Aug 10, 2010 7:57 PM

Apr 2008
Doubt Stark is gone, he just fell to the ground wounded. Unlike Barragan and Ulquiorra who vaporized into thin air.
Aug 10, 2010 9:52 PM

Dec 2009
negative1111 said:

it dosn't strike me weird. Kyouraku is one of the oldest and strongest captains, and we havn't exactly seen him fight before.

and Aizen, well isnt he supposed to be extreamly powerful...and shit?
Aug 10, 2010 11:35 PM

Mar 2010
negative1111 said:

i agree with you that the top 3 espadas were underpowered, but i dont think any of the espadas are vasto lorde, the espadas are just hollows with shinigami powers (the reverse of vizards) but a vasto lorde is not a hybrid its purely hollow.

also about how ulliquorra and grimjow could block bankai and how stark got killed by a shikai, i think the reason for that is that ichigo at that time had a weak bankai, while captain kyouraku is the strongest captain after captain yamamato so i guess one could say that the disparity wasnt in the espada's powers but it was due to the fact that ichigo is that much weaker than captain kyouraku.....
Aug 11, 2010 2:32 AM

May 2010
To bad Stark had to die -- I liked him...But now the fun starts :D:D
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 361 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 21, 2012

153 by Zorosake »»
Yesterday, 12:21 PM

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

210 by Xashinz »»
Apr 25, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Apr 24, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.