Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Apr 9, 2011 6:20 AM
Aug 2010
I wanna see how Sentai Filmworks does this episode.. so far the series has been uncut so this episode could be insanely perverse... so far Sentai has edited the dialogue for the better with swearing... cracking a joke about on how Shido's cult is like scientology... and all round hilarious.

I'm a sub watcher all the way but I think this may be the best dub if seen in a very long time...
Apr 19, 2011 3:43 AM

Mar 2011
Dang, that ''I like turtles'' comment really cracked me up.
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
Apr 24, 2011 9:24 PM

Sep 2009
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Service

Wow this episode was great XD
They are gonna have to get rid of that dog..........
Apr 24, 2011 9:26 PM

Sep 2009
P.S. I kinda thought that all the girls found an alcohol stash or something....
They all seemed pretty drunk
Apr 30, 2011 2:08 AM

May 2010
So....Much.....Fanservice!!!

"nosebleed"

May 20, 2011 3:54 AM

Mar 2011
I came.
Jun 17, 2011 2:59 PM

Mar 2011
Funny episode, I couldnt tell if Hirano was more excited by having several guns in the house or several scantily clad women!

The part after the credits made me chuckle! 'If this keeps up......I'm goona....get a boner!'

Ha ha ha!
Jul 6, 2011 9:52 AM

Feb 2011
Fanservice meter is overflowing.
Jul 21, 2011 7:25 AM

Oct 2009

How do 'tits' get bigger than heads? =/ Cannot comprehendo!

It's a shame they uncensored them in the bluray, they actually scared me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2011 3:40 PM
Feb 2011
BOING BOING BOING~
Aug 26, 2011 10:30 PM
Sep 2010
astral_v0yager said:
I liked this episode for the wrong reasons D:

Probably the same reasons I disliked it.
Sep 9, 2011 5:49 PM

Jun 2011
wow, this episode was overly-ridiculous. i noticed that the chicks were acting drunk too and their faces were all red as if that was really the case. hmm wonder whats up with that but it wasn't affecting that long black.purple haired chick, wtf??
Sep 10, 2011 4:58 PM

Aug 2010
femalegoblin said:
wow, this episode was overly-ridiculous. i noticed that the chicks were acting drunk too and their faces were all red as if that was really the case. hmm wonder whats up with that but it wasn't affecting that long black.purple haired chick, wtf??

That's simply because Saeko is awesome. Not enough of her in this episode in my opinion.
Oct 22, 2011 2:05 PM

Jul 2008
Saeko *nosebleed*
I want her to make me some midnight snack too <3
Jan 31, 2012 11:28 PM

Sep 2011
Not a fan of fan-service but not gunna lie, I enjoyed this episode. For the wrong reasons of course... -.- LOL
Feb 10, 2012 2:30 AM

Dec 2011
Woots! Bath tub scenes :D Fan-service!!
Omg...Rei and Takashi... I dont think they match well :P

uhh...
Mar 22, 2012 6:07 AM

Jan 2012
I really shouldn't have started this show expecting more than fanservice. Damn me for actually getting disappointed.

Fanservice is fine but I generally hate animes that focuses on it too much which takes away all tension from the scenes.
Mar 29, 2012 2:13 AM

Jul 2011
okay fanservice i expected so this dosent bother me

favroite line" who is she sarah fucking palin!!!!"

um i dont wont rei with takashi.. i hate her

mrzkittyMar 29, 2012 2:38 AM
Jun 12, 2012 4:37 PM
Jan 2012
"i like turtles"

LMFAOOO
Jul 7, 2012 5:32 PM

Feb 2012
Currently re-watching and loving the hell out of it, the fan service was epic.
Jul 14, 2012 7:47 AM

Mar 2012
Nice fanservice centered epispode; we finally get to see their boobies.
Sep 30, 2012 5:22 PM

Sep 2012
Those girls... This episode made ​​my blood boil...
I have the slight impression that Komuro is lucky...
Oct 2, 2012 3:01 PM

May 2012
Fan services what more do we need of this epic Anime <3 Ending was totally epic when they kissed!
Oct 3, 2012 4:33 AM

Mar 2012
this episode...
the fuck?

Takashi was alpha when he rejected sex from Rei.
they dont have an eyepatch??
Oct 13, 2012 5:39 AM
Oct 2012
Good episode, nice tits :D
Dec 15, 2012 11:37 PM

Dec 2010
Huh? I like turtles.
Feb 5, 2013 7:37 AM
Jan 2010
11/10
anime of the century
nothing will ever come close
Mar 18, 2013 5:08 PM

May 2012
Man this went borderline harem hentai, what's up with that.

That nurse is pretty annoying alright. She's just a walking pair of saggy tits. I like the other women fine but c'mon!

"Oh yeah, i couldnt find any clothes that fit me" It's not like you're in a similar sized woman's apartment or something...
who_dat_ninjaMar 18, 2013 5:12 PM
Mar 18, 2013 5:13 PM

Jun 2011
only perverts would like that episode
Mar 23, 2013 7:57 AM

Mar 2013
boobs, dog, boobs, weapons, boobs, boobs, bridge full with zombies...

Good times for Hirano and Takashi, and bad times for everyone else in the city...

But wtf!?
Mar 30, 2013 9:02 PM

Jan 2013
very random to bring up Sarah Palin in an anime
Mar 31, 2013 12:02 PM
Jul 2012
Will skip this episode.
May cosider fapping episode when i watch this one day.
May 26, 2013 8:31 PM

Dec 2012
This is one big harem for Takashi and Hirano was missing out on most of it lol. I love watching Takashi's reaction to each of the girls who constantly try to seduce him.. except for maybe Rei.

I love Hirano's fetish for guns. He's gonna go guns-a-blazing!
May 28, 2013 5:05 PM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
This was the most irrelevant episode ever lol. i liek terts so I didn't mind this episode.
Lol, when Takashi is carrying Shizuka on his back and she starts slipping so he catches her by her ass and she's like "OHHHHH you're touching my ass!" I don't know why that was so funny, but it made me burst out laughing. There wasn't toooooo much progress on the storyline other than there are riots breaking out, and now everyone has to deal with that swarm of zombies coming towards their house because of that dog barking in front of their house. This next episode should be gewd.

Jul 30, 2013 11:07 PM

Jun 2013
mmmm i love uncensored hotd. i swear takashi was gonna get it in right there, but then i guess the dog had to be a cock block. all of them in their informal outfits next episode fighting zumbahs. especially saeko. damn cant wait.

Aug 7, 2013 4:20 AM
Aug 2013
spineslayer said:
Tanaen said:
why were the zombies going to the house since all the noise was coming form the bridge?

the only thing i can think of was the dog barking and running back at the same time.

Didn't you know big boobs send out a loud frequency when they bounce, the zombies are able to hear that and so can the dog; that's why they all came to the house.

....amateurs.

Wut ??
Aug 7, 2013 4:35 AM
Aug 2013
MikskizO said:
RaiStorM said:
haha that hirano can die happy now after all that xD

^haha

Huh ? I like turtles
Sep 9, 2013 12:08 PM

Apr 2013
Man, that was great. :D
Jan 12, 2014 6:05 PM

Feb 2013
Okay, the show was going somewhat smoothly to this point. The fanservice kinda ruined most of the serious feeling, but I've gotten used to that now. This episode, however, took everything bad about the show and placed it forward in Retarded proportions.

The fanservice was there, obviously, and whatever I guess. People like what they like, but I don't really get much out of fanservice. That made the episode pretty lackluster, but the ending made it RETARDED. Rei has been like a wobbling fork balanced on a table for the entire show, up to this point. The fork has just fallen over and bounced to the ground.

Her boyfriend died, and she was sad over it for about 3 minutes. Then she seemed to get over it rather quickly, already blushing at the protagonist. She started to smile and not even mention him for a few episodes. That reaction just baffled me and immediately made me not take her seriously. I just tried to ignore her existence.

Her thing in this episode, however, was down-right retarded to the moon. What possible thing could have made her get turned on by Takashi yelling at her with about something that's completely right of him to say?? Why would Takashi just sit there and go along with it?? Now I'm starting to hate Takashi too.

A zombie apocalypse might be going on, but some trauma like that wouldn't completely turn someone's brain to mushed pudding. They've still got some synapses in there, and at least one should have made this situation not go to that.

I hope the beginning of episode 7 fixes this right up as it starts, not a second to waste.
Mar 4, 2014 8:30 AM
May 2012
Re-watching.
Damn, I can still remember the hotness of this episode :3
When I first watched this episode back then, I didn't saw some nipples, but now I saw some O_O it's not a bad thing though ahahaha. Shizuka was awesome.
The reporter was a hottie!!! She is pretty.
Rei was kind of a bitch this episode =_= Saeko was so sexy~
The police are having a hard time already but those stupid people still keeps on fucking around!!!!
Rescue next episode.
May 24, 2014 3:06 PM

Jul 2013
So much Fanservice!!! Other than that, nothing else really happened.

Let's see how they get out of this situation. I don't get why the zombies haven't eaten the dog yet?
Jun 27, 2014 2:18 PM

Feb 2013
Ugh way too much fanservice, I know some people enjoy that stuff but I personally don't. So far its been pretty bearable but this episode really overdid it imo, it just seemed so out of place considering the situation they're in :/. Of course I knew what I was getting into when I started watching this anime, I just hope they don't have too many more episodes that overdo it like this one did.
Jul 9, 2014 12:59 PM

Jul 2013
boobs are always nice, because boobs, but this show clearly doesn't want to be taken seriously
also, the bike scene was cool, but not a bit realistic... i don't really care, it entertains me, but it sure doesn't show quality
Aug 26, 2014 2:09 PM

Sep 2012
Piegoose said:
Okay, the show was going somewhat smoothly to this point. The fanservice kinda ruined most of the serious feeling, but I've gotten used to that now. This episode, however, took everything bad about the show and placed it forward in Retarded proportions.

The fanservice was there, obviously, and whatever I guess. People like what they like, but I don't really get much out of fanservice. That made the episode pretty lackluster, but the ending made it RETARDED. Rei has been like a wobbling fork balanced on a table for the entire show, up to this point. The fork has just fallen over and bounced to the ground.

Her boyfriend died, and she was sad over it for about 3 minutes. Then she seemed to get over it rather quickly, already blushing at the protagonist. She started to smile and not even mention him for a few episodes. That reaction just baffled me and immediately made me not take her seriously. I just tried to ignore her existence.

Her thing in this episode, however, was down-right retarded to the moon. What possible thing could have made her get turned on by Takashi yelling at her with about something that's completely right of him to say?? Why would Takashi just sit there and go along with it?? Now I'm starting to hate Takashi too.

A zombie apocalypse might be going on, but some trauma like that wouldn't completely turn someone's brain to mushed pudding. They've still got some synapses in there, and at least one should have made this situation not go to that.

I hope the beginning of episode 7 fixes this right up as it starts, not a second to waste.

not to mention she was Takashi GF before that gray haired stole her from him
Aug 26, 2014 2:14 PM

Sep 2012
Tengai said:
Re-watching.
Damn, I can still remember the hotness of this episode :3
When I first watched this episode back then, I didn't saw some nipples, but now I saw some O_O it's not a bad thing though ahahaha. Shizuka was awesome.
The reporter was a hottie!!! She is pretty.
Rei was kind of a bitch this episode =_= Saeko was so sexy~
The police are having a hard time already but those stupid people still keeps on fucking around!!!!
Rescue next episode.

Rei Botch in this EP indeed, talks about her previous BF nonstop with out considering Takashi feelings, at that part i say'd dam Takashi tell her that it hurts when u talk about him nonstop
Sep 16, 2014 5:44 AM

Oct 2013
dat ship ftw
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Oct 19, 2014 1:52 PM

Sep 2014
The nudity is starting to wear me out. I'm done.

The show's entertaining, but the fanservice is going overboard
Feb 5, 2015 4:52 AM

May 2014
I guess this is the start. The moment where fanservice takes over the story and action and where people start to get angry with this anime.
Tbh is not as bad as I expected. I guess a little bit of ecchi experience makes it easier to get over it.

It looks like a new character is about to be introduced. And the calm time is gone.
Apr 22, 2015 5:55 PM

Jun 2014
so much ass and titties

nothing majorly cliche these last two episodes, besides the "blame the government" extremist group. but its kinda weird that the school nurse is friends with that sniper girl that has a lot of illegal guns in her house.
meh plots starting to go downhill a bit

the bulldozer scene was funny

MC has always been salty that his crush loved another guy; this episode Rei is almost on top of him and nearly naked, and he complains because he doesnt want a boner.
May 25, 2015 9:29 AM
Feb 2015
Fanservice was off the charts In this episode :3 lots of playing around and being drunk.
Well besides that the dog barking got them in trouble. Zombies will start on coming.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

542 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 15, 2010

425 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
10 hours ago

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.