Forum Settings
Forums

IG Port Plans a Sequel To a Big Hit Series

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 5, 2010 5:06 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Kiru_im_Ufo said:
fertygo said:
GiTS

No way in the hell Pandora Hearts or Kimi ni Todoke sequel needs 3-4 year of development.

You sure? The Manga of Pandora Hearts isn't exactly where you could easily pull of a new season right away. Waiting 2years before starting would however be very possible.
(Also I really don't think they'll produce something over 2years long if they want to increase their sales. Anime is expensive, but you don't really need to overdo it...)

Anyway, 2013.. who knows if I still like anime by then or whatever. Nothing really to think about.

I just has to be GiTS... I see no other project that requires three years to produce....

Tachikoma FTW!!!

alexcampos said:
Yeah, I would guess that it is Ghost in the Shell also.

I don't really care since I never really liked Ghost in the Shell, I just found it really boring and too dramatic.

Obviously, GiTS is not Bleach. And by the way, Bleach is way more dramatic....
wakka9caAug 5, 2010 5:12 PM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 5, 2010 5:14 PM

Feb 2009
Pandora <3
or Tsubasa would be the shit too. :)
Aug 5, 2010 5:38 PM

Jul 2010
yun90 said:
Kvakond said:
Too bad it all ends in 2012

you seriously believe that?

game8910 said:
GitS is a big possibility, but other choices could also be Higashi no Eden, Tsubasa, Pandora Hearts (XEBEC) or even a new Kimi ni Todoke

ohhh I hope it'll be Pandora Hearts :D

Boom.

It only makes sense that it's going to be pandora heart's. At least to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 5, 2010 5:46 PM

Sep 2008
Ranivus said:
...Patlabor is a movie.

Patlabor is a series, 3 OVA, and 3 Movies.

Aug 5, 2010 6:50 PM

Mar 2009
BLeakXBuRSTX19 said:
kodial said:
GAAAH?!?!? Pandora Hearts? Kimi ni Todoke?! Higashi no Eden???

I swear, I'm gonna found a shadowy organization and we'll hunt down and "take away" whoever want the sequel such anime shows instead of Ghost in the Shell! >:[

count me in

^Listen to these people.

johnnyd said:
Seirei no Moribito Season 2 and Season 3 please!!!

Or this guy.
Aug 5, 2010 7:44 PM

Aug 2009
GHOST IN THE SHELL ! !
Aug 5, 2010 8:12 PM

Feb 2009
I really hope for a 2nd season of Kimi ni Todoke!! I wouldn't mind Pandora Hearts or Tsubasa either though!
Aug 6, 2010 12:28 AM

Sep 2008
johnnyd said:
Seirei no Moribito Season 2 and Season 3 please!!!

I love this guy.

Besides dont you think if it was Gits, their profits would increase MORE than 13 % ?
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Aug 6, 2010 2:40 AM

Nov 2009
GiTS !!!

Anything else i will be disapointed .
Aug 6, 2010 5:19 AM

Nov 2007
alexcampos said:
The OVAs were really good and they were made by IG, but I don't think it will be Tsubasa, although, I would love it if it were.

They could do a remake from the beginning, and this time they'll do it right, with all the blood, drinking and violence intact.
I love the OVAs to death, but in the end, they're not a tv series and I'm not sure how popular the OVAs were anyway. I'm still willing to be pleasantly surprised though =)

game8910 said:
GitS is a big possibility, but other choices could also be Higashi no Eden, Tsubasa, Pandora Hearts (XEBEC) or even a new Kimi ni Todoke
Oh god, how did I not think of Pandora Hearts? Probably because I'm still skeptical about how well received PH was and also that continuity killing original ending. I will scream in joy if this is it though ^^.
Aug 6, 2010 5:34 AM

Sep 2008
[sarcasm]I thought it was confirmed that Pandora Hearts Brotherhood was slated for a 2015 release.[/sarcasm]
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2010 6:55 AM

Apr 2010
I hope is pandora hearts :33
Aug 6, 2010 9:59 AM

Jan 2010
I want Pandora Hearts or Kimi ni Todoke! I have a feeling it's Pandora Hearts, considering how there's not material to work with from the manga right now. Although the anime ending was just crappy and I can't really see how they're gonna go from that.
If it's Ghost in the shell I have at least 2 years to watch it XD
Aug 9, 2010 9:21 PM

Oct 2007
well deserved losses. higashi no eden was highly overrated and sengoku basara was total shit

life is a dream
~death is reality
Aug 10, 2010 4:28 AM

Jan 2008
xXnagashiXx said:
well deserved losses. higashi no eden was highly overrated..

Eden of the East was a huge clusterfuck. I don't understand why it got such high ratings.
Aug 10, 2010 10:38 AM
Jun 2009
We're talking about a big franchise, not some kikoo emo random shit like pandora hearts
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
38 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Catalano »»
2 hours ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
11 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.