Forum Settings
Forums

Bieber is now the most watched video on YouTube.....is this the beginning of the END???

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 20, 2010 2:25 PM

Jun 2010
You guys haven't figured it out yet?

You're being trolled by teenage girls. They watch it because IT RILES YOU ALL UP.
Jul 20, 2010 2:51 PM
Jun 2010
alexcampos said:
Makunouchi_Ippo said:
Mystere said:
I've always wondered why girls like him so much. He looks AND sounds like a girl.

this is what girls want .....a guy look like a girl -softy - cry like a girl - shy like a girl - doesn't even have one fucking hair in his chest ( sorry that i get angry :} ) - girly look - ..... all the girls like these KIND OF MEN , Like these characters from Anime :-
1_all the guys in Ouran Highschool
2_that plant ,silver-hair guy in 07 GHOST
3_the main charcter from anime [ Nabari no Ou ]

I've never understood why girls like feminine men.

That's like guys liking manly girl.........fucking disgusting.

Girls need to be girly (long hair, cute, soft voice)

Guys need to be manly (short hair, strong, pretty much GAR)

Drooling over "girly men" is no different than people on here fawning over drawn cartoons. :3

And that I wonder myself. People absolutely love this whole tsundere kind of girl in these television shows. Yet those type of girls in the real world would be considered mentally disturbed. ~_~
Jul 20, 2010 3:04 PM

Mar 2010
n01kaizerm said:

And that I wonder myself. People absolutely love this whole tsundere kind of girl in these television shows. Yet those type of girls in the real world would be considered mentally disturbed. ~_~

Or just total jerks where you think "I help you then you yell at me? yeah see if I help you again!"

Jul 20, 2010 3:08 PM
Jun 2010
Seriousbznz said:
n01kaizerm said:

Or just total jerks where you think "I help you then you yell at me? yeah see if I help you again!"

Meh, a family member of mine has a "tsundere" wife. One minute she's happy and loving. The next minute he finds himself in the hospital with a concussion. o_o;

Rarely do you find that "misunderstood girl who expresses her emotions the wrong way". Generally speaking, this socially-based society rarely allows it. Even those who aren't very attractive or whatnot. And those who are not considered adapt to this society would be labeled as "mentally disturbed".
Jul 20, 2010 4:26 PM

Jun 2008
n01kaizerm said:
alexcampos said:
Makunouchi_Ippo said:
Mystere said:
I've always wondered why girls like him so much. He looks AND sounds like a girl.

this is what girls want .....a guy look like a girl -softy - cry like a girl - shy like a girl - doesn't even have one fucking hair in his chest ( sorry that i get angry :} ) - girly look - ..... all the girls like these KIND OF MEN , Like these characters from Anime :-

Drooling over "girly men" is no different than people on here fawning over drawn cartoons. :3

I don't think tsundere means mentally disturbed people...LOL

Either way, I think the majority of people here understand fiction from reality, most of the girls and guys from anime are made to appease the opposite sex, WE KNOW that's not the way REAL people are.

I know my gf isn't going to dress in a maid costume and call me master, I know I WON'T be a fucking queer and start dressing or acting the way guys act in Shoujo anime.

Sure, I like girly girls but that doesn't mean they're going to act like anime characters, I just like girls that have long hair, dress up in girlish clothes and are into NORMAL girlish things.
Jul 20, 2010 6:05 PM
Jun 2010
alexcampos said:
n01kaizerm said:
alexcampos said:
Makunouchi_Ippo said:
Mystere said:

I don't think tsundere means mentally disturbed people...LOL

Either way, I think the majority of people here understand fiction from reality, most of the girls and guys from anime are made to appease the opposite sex, WE KNOW that's not the way REAL people are.

I know my gf isn't going to dress in a maid costume and call me master, I know I WON'T be a fucking queer and start dressing or acting the way guys act in Shoujo anime.

Sure, I like girly girls but that doesn't mean they're going to act like anime characters, I just like girls that have long hair, dress up in girlish clothes and are into NORMAL girlish things.

Just being honest about it. People on here scream of the hate they have for "fanboys and girls" of petty things such as Twilight and mainstream popstars. But in the whole spectrum of things, we "otakus" or whatever people who watch anime; are put on the same level as these sort of people in the view of society. Honestly, those fanboys and gals are probably likely to be accepted more than anime lovers. Of course, that would explain why many people refuse to admit they watch it. :3
Jul 20, 2010 7:04 PM

Jun 2008
n01kaizerm said:

Just being honest about it. People on here scream of the hate they have for "fanboys and girls" of petty things such as Twilight and mainstream popstars. But in the whole spectrum of things, we "otakus" or whatever people who watch anime; are put on the same level as these sort of people in the view of society. Honestly, those fanboys and gals are probably likely to be accepted more than anime lovers. Of course, that would explain why many people refuse to admit they watch it. :3

Yeah I guess you're right, we all know how much convention people are made fun of, ESPECIALLY if they are cosplaying.

and you're also right about twilight and pop stars being mainstream and therefore more acceptable than anime.

Here in America, as much as anime/manga has grown, it's nowhere near being mainstream, I would bet that the majority of the people (maybe over 70%) don't even know what anime is.

and YES, the majority of people speak badly of anime fans, they call them every name in the book.
Jul 20, 2010 7:04 PM

Oct 2009
I don't really care. Why do people care?

Jul 20, 2010 7:19 PM

Mar 2010
You cared about your own opinion so you do care actually. Fuck head.
Jul 20, 2010 7:20 PM

Nov 2007
Shifter-Rage said:
Next thing you know there will be a church of Bieber.

I'll be Bishop.
sad
Jul 20, 2010 7:30 PM

Oct 2009
Shifter-Rage said:

I care about the opinions I let off, not bieber, but now you're just reproaching them. You're a angry squaller XD

Jul 20, 2010 7:32 PM

Mar 2010
Lucjan said:
Shifter-Rage said:

I care about the opinions I let off, not bieber, but now you're just reproaching them. You're a angry squaller XD

Regardless, you still cared so you're full of shit.
Jul 20, 2010 7:34 PM

Oct 2009
Cared about what? Direct your attention on the matter and not on your false conceptions ;O

Jul 20, 2010 7:38 PM

Mar 2010
*facepalm.* Irrelevent moron.
Jul 20, 2010 7:41 PM

Oct 2009
~megafacepalm~ Capricious squaller :O

Jul 20, 2010 8:47 PM
Jan 2010
I don't really care, and never watch or hear this piece of shit. ( I actually did not even know who bieber was until last week lol)

if you dont care too, only dont search for this crap video.
Jul 22, 2010 1:05 PM

Aug 2007
n01kaizerm said:
Seriousbznz said:
n01kaizerm said:

Meh, a family member of mine has a "tsundere" wife. One minute she's happy and loving. The next minute he finds himself in the hospital with a concussion. o_o;

Rarely do you find that "misunderstood girl who expresses her emotions the wrong way". Generally speaking, this socially-based society rarely allows it. Even those who aren't very attractive or whatnot. And those who are not considered adapt to this society would be labeled as "mentally disturbed".

That's what is known as PMS.
Jul 23, 2010 2:37 PM
Jul 2008
Bieber fever.
Jul 23, 2010 4:10 PM

Mar 2010
Still waiting for that one crazy teenage girl to kill bieber.

Seriously hurry up. Dont make me do it myself.

Jul 23, 2010 5:51 PM

Jul 2010
is it the end of the world?

yes.
yes it is.

Jul 23, 2010 8:49 PM

Jun 2010
GreyWinged said:
It's the current fad. It'll pass just like all of the others.

You're all making a big deal over a whole lot of nothing.

Making a big fuss over fads is what the cool kids do these days.

Jul 23, 2010 10:07 PM

Apr 2010
I hate her singing voice, you'll never see me listen to her songs. Yes, I admit it, once I decided that all a spesic band's song are good (I love they're old song today, but not the newer. Don't ask me which). But I listen to a lot of artists! (Okay, maybe not that many). But from each one I love one or two songs, and that it. (Otherwise it's musical, but musical is something else).

Jul 23, 2010 10:10 PM

Dec 2009
This makes me happy.

Jul 24, 2010 4:41 AM

Nov 2009
Ahhh, it's so nice to see so much Bieber hatred in one place!! :')

To answer your question, I don't think this is the 'beginning of the end', but more like a huge progression towards it; the beginning of the end started when Mrs Bieber gave birth to her son.

I just don't understand how so many people can find his music pleasing to listen to when it's so completely un-musical with lyrics enough to make every intelligent person on Earth squirm and every poet die in agony. What is the world coming to? X'D
curiouser and curiouser :)
Jul 24, 2010 4:48 AM
Jul 24, 2010 4:51 AM

Nov 2009
smokes said:
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

I'm so using this site more often. X'D
curiouser and curiouser :)
Jul 24, 2010 7:09 AM

Nov 2008
Everyone should just listen to rock and metal. (Y)
Jul 24, 2010 7:17 AM

May 2010
ssjedwin said:
Everyone should just listen to rock and metal. (Y)
Jul 24, 2010 7:17 AM

Jul 2009
Classical, Alternative and Minimal.
Top 3 genres out there, just downloaded Juno Deep House podcast, AMAZIIIIIING!
Jul 24, 2010 8:53 AM

Apr 2010
SaraSlurpsCoffee said:
Ahhh, it's so nice to see so much Bieber hatred in one place!! :')

To answer your question, I don't think this is the 'beginning of the end', but more like a huge progression towards it; the beginning of the end started when Mrs Bieber gave birth to her son.

I just don't understand how so many people can find his music pleasing to listen to when it's so completely un-musical with lyrics enough to make every intelligent person on Earth squirm and every poet die in agony. What is the world coming to? X'D

I couldn't agree more with everything mentioned :D
making a signature at the moment >:)
Jul 24, 2010 8:57 AM

Oct 2007
it's all the annoying little 14 year old girls and their 8 year old sisters.

end of discussion. -_-

life is a dream
~death is reality
Jul 24, 2010 9:00 AM
Jul 2010
THE END IS NEAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
Jul 24, 2010 11:15 AM

Aug 2008
SaraSlurpsCoffee said:
smokes said:

Jul 24, 2010 12:10 PM

Mar 2010
Dont worry atm i'm making a device that will kill you 2 days after the day you watched justin bieber. (Btw listening to bieber 1 time for about 10 sec is not lethal because in that time smart people will see bieber sucks and stop watching).

Jul 24, 2010 12:25 PM
Jul 2010
Is it true what if you watch Bieber's Videos someone calls you one the phone and says you will day after seven days?
Jul 24, 2010 11:13 PM

Sep 2009
lol omg
hope more people know what "Germany" means now :p
TIME TO LIVE FOREVER BABY!

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=19549
Please join if you love Asian Cinema :)
Jul 25, 2010 12:25 AM

Jun 2010
Orandakaiu said:
SaraSlurpsCoffee said:
smokes said:

Jul 25, 2010 3:43 AM
Jul 2010
That Bieber guy looks gay in my opinion.
Jul 27, 2010 11:06 AM

Dec 2009
We are doomed!!!
Lightyear8684 said:
That Bieber guy looks gay in my opinion.

Your not alone whit that opinion.

Jul 27, 2010 1:42 PM

Feb 2009
Masnoon said:
GreyWinged said:
It's the current fad. It'll pass just like all of the others.

You're all making a big deal over a whole lot of nothing.

Making a big fuss over fads is what the cool kids do these days.

I agree with GreyWinged, I do find the comment of Masnoon funny though. Or wasn't it kind of a.. joke?
Jul 27, 2010 7:24 PM

Jul 2010
uhh Im a Canadian and I love Justin Bieber. all u people are jealous.. btw don't blame Canada the U.S doesn't have too many awesome singers either =/
u just got pwnd by a Bielieber <3 x)
BIEBER FEVER to da max!!!!!!!! <3
Jul 27, 2010 7:33 PM

Jun 2010
xxRitsukaxx said:
uhh Im a Canadian and I love Justin Bieber. all u people are jealous.. btw don't blame Canada the U.S doesn't have too many awesome singers either =/
u just got pwnd by a Bielieber <3 x)
BIEBER FEVER to da max!!!!!!!! <3

You know, I didn't believe it at first, but if this is any indictation of the future, we may need to start collecting canned goods and building the fallout shelters sooner than previously thought.
Jul 27, 2010 7:41 PM

Mar 2010
Why should we go into hiding? I say rise up and destroy the weaker population. They don't have what it takes to kill. They would sooner run away screaming than pick up a gun and fire.

Give me a tank, 3 veteran tank crew members and I'll clean up the whole mess.
Jul 27, 2010 8:19 PM

Apr 2010
KyuuAL said:
I'm glad to be OLD... because... I have no damned clue who this Bieber kid is...

I don't have a clue either. I had no idea this little Beiber squirt existed before I read this thread. Forget about his song, he looks like he's not even out of middle school yet.

Jul 27, 2010 9:36 PM

Feb 2010
skutieos said:
Someone assassinate him already.

there are 3 more clones of him just in case. actually one of the clones escaped and started singing lady gaga songs
Jul 27, 2010 10:51 PM

Apr 2010
checkdafool said:
skutieos said:

there are 3 more clones of him just in case. actually one of the clones escaped and started singing lady gaga songs

Sounds like you and me need to form a Beiber elimination squad.

Jul 28, 2010 11:53 AM

Jul 2010
u ppl are weirdos. u didn't hear ppl saying that they were gonna go assassinate Micheal Jackson if they didn't like him, and btw he sounded like a girl even more than Justin =/
Bielieber <3
Jul 29, 2010 9:21 AM

Dec 2009
Beliebers?
I'm starting to believe in 2012 ...
The guy looks horrible. And after hearing his song I'm starting to think i was beyond rude when i called Michael Jackson's songs annoying ...
Jul 29, 2010 9:33 AM

Feb 2010
Akamitsu said:
checkdafool said:
skutieos said:

Sounds like you and me need to form a Beiber elimination squad.

i think that is the best option
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.