Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2010 8:17 AM

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Moka's even more badass now w/ Shinso powa!
Poor Akasha-san..

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Jul 7, 2010 8:23 AM

Feb 2009
Got beat by minutes again...gotta stop reading two different manga at once

Amazing fights. That's an interesting power that Akua has. Akasha getting cut in half was very sudden and surprising O.o . So the Shinso blood really is hereditary. What does this do with Tsukune, who also has Moka's blood? Needs more, this is getting really interesting.
Jul 7, 2010 6:57 PM

Nov 2007
whoa why couldn't the anime have been this awesome? Moka's mother went down a little too fast for how strong she should be, but seeing young Moka get pissed off and whoop some ass was great.
Jul 7, 2010 7:00 PM

Nov 2008
OMG, I need next chapter now!

This has got very interesting.
Jul 7, 2010 7:42 PM

Jan 2010
Wow at the cutting up scene

She can be my lawnmower anyday ^o^.
dvd-videoJul 7, 2010 8:33 PM
Jul 7, 2010 7:44 PM

Mar 2010
mystik said:
whoa why couldn't the anime have been this awesome? Moka's mother went down a little too fast for how strong she should be, but seeing young Moka get pissed off and whoop some ass was great.

This, but she was probably holding back.
Jul 7, 2010 8:03 PM

Sep 2008
Typical way to die in such a situation, and it's all Moka's fault.
Everyone should hate her now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2010 9:02 PM

Jun 2008
Gah.....It's gotten so interesting and exciting, I hate the fact that we have to wait a MONTH for the next chapter.

Poor Moka, watching her mother die that way, and we still don't know if the OUTER Moka really is Akasha.

I betting she is, but maybe not exactly how people think, I believe she has her appearance and maybe ever her "spirit", but I don't think that OUTER Moka is Akasha in the flesh.

Either way we'll have to wait until next month to find out.
Jul 7, 2010 10:25 PM
Jul 2018
So Kirillin dies and Goku goes Super Sayan XD

On serious note, it was shocking to see Akasha cut in half like that. She was a mother till the end. Didn't even fought seriously.
Jul 7, 2010 11:23 PM

Jun 2009
moka having the shinso powers...it think moka will eventually have fight akua and i don't believe that akasha died yet...even though the cut in half looks convincing....must read on!!!!!!!!!! ahhh! it's always so hard to wait for the next chapter every time...but i know it will be worth it soon enough ^^
Jul 7, 2010 11:53 PM

Jan 2010
I find a bit weird that she died so easy =/
Jul 8, 2010 1:19 AM

Mar 2008
Sucrose said:

regenerating wounds is one thing ... getting directly chop in half is another ... and don't forget ... Moka was distracting her mother xD bad girl :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2010 1:37 AM

Nov 2007
kaminakun said:
Sucrose said:

regenerating wounds is one thing ... getting directly chop in half is another ... and don't forget ... Moka was distracting her mother xD bad girl :P

the other thing is Moka's mother had no actual interest in fighting due to her kind heartedness.

But maybe she isn't dead yet the last panel you see moka's mother in they focus on her hand perhaps trying to show she's crawling
Jul 8, 2010 1:56 AM

Jan 2010
kaminakun said:
Sucrose said:

Yeah, you could say that...
You could also include how that hand can pretty much cut anything that is tangible...

But, being a Shinso, even if you are distracted, your ability to react to your environment should still be remarkably high.

She got sliced a little too easy, I mean you could definitely expect she'd be injured pretty bad but I found that a bit too over the top.

Either way, I can't complain, the focus is really on Moka now.
Jul 8, 2010 2:07 AM

Sep 2007
Or she never tried to resist ... :s
So she is dead. :s
Anyways, really good chapter.
Jul 8, 2010 5:38 AM

Jul 2009
Whoa awesome fight, makes me wonder why the rest of the manga couldn't be as good as this, and I never expected Akua to cut Akasha in half like that ;o
Jul 8, 2010 6:52 AM

Jul 2009
hJ said:
So Kirillin dies and Goku goes Super Sayan XD

On serious note, it was shocking to see Akasha cut in half like that. She was a mother till the end. Didn't even fought seriously.

AHAHAHA! Good one, dude.

And Moka can't be hated.

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Jul 8, 2010 7:04 AM

Jun 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
Typical way to die in such a situation, and it's all Moka's fault.
Everyone should hate her now.

Whaaa???

You dare question Moka?

I just hope next chapter ends the "dream" or "memory" or whatever Tsukune and Mizoere are in.
Jul 8, 2010 7:17 AM
Mar 2009
For being the strongest dark lord, that was a pretty fast fight.

Looks like something is up with Alucard's chamber.
Jul 8, 2010 3:05 PM

Jul 2009
Dam Claymore scene all over again. Dam cheapshots!

Anyway, I don't think Akasha will go down that easily. She'll most likely be alive and pool in the rest of her powers to seal up Moka's powers by fusing with her or something, hence the 'Moka lookalike'. Then she'll live up to her name as the all powerful leader of the Dark Lords.
Jul 9, 2010 1:07 AM

Jul 2008
somehow moka's mom must have transferred over her powers or something, like through her blood or something
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jul 9, 2010 6:50 AM
Jul 2008
Willl Tskune be with Akasha and moka?
Jul 9, 2010 7:14 AM

Jun 2008
confuser987 said:
Willl Tskune be with Akasha and moka?

HA, I guess he really is a MotherF*cker
Jul 9, 2010 11:56 AM

Jun 2009
Moka is a fool for coming back when she is told not to. Hope Akasha doesn't die b/c of this.
Jul 9, 2010 2:22 PM

Aug 2008
Kurogashi said:

Anyway, I don't think Akasha will go down that easily. She'll most likely be alive and pool in the rest of her powers to seal up Moka's powers by fusing with her or something, hence the 'Moka lookalike'. Then she'll live up to her name as the all powerful leader of the Dark Lords.

I think that could be true. Since her mother wants her to live like a normal girl. But we never got to see Akasha's real power, since she is the shisou.

Jul 10, 2010 11:04 AM
Jul 2008
Who's the stronger person, inner or outer moka?
Jul 13, 2010 4:48 AM

Jan 2010
Kurogashi said:

Nice theory, sounds very plausible.
Jul 13, 2010 9:34 PM

Sep 2009
Kurogashi said:

Lol my thoughts exactly.
It gave me the same sensation as Teresa's head getting unattached :(
Jul 15, 2010 4:20 AM

Dec 2008
Page 34 Right Panel is win.
The bats never looked as awesome in the anime lol.
Jul 15, 2010 10:57 AM
Jun 2010
belatkuro said:

Amazing fights. That's an interesting power that Akua has. Akasha getting cut in half was very sudden and surprising O.o . So the Shinso blood really is hereditary. What does this do with Tsukune, who also has Moka's blood? Needs more, this is getting really interesting.

Akua says that the Shinso power ISN'T hereditary, which means that her mother gave Moka the Shinso power, which is probably why Akasha was easily sliced in half... Shinso power didn't regenerate her, it was the vampire power. Remember how, Akasha said Moka was nearly at death when she was born? She probably gave Moka the Shinso power through blood and it saved her. But this is only my opinion, so don't yell at me saying I'm wrong, because I might be wrong or I might be right.
Jul 15, 2010 10:59 AM
Jun 2010
Oh yeah, also, there should be hints that Akasha doesn't have her powers anymore, because if Touhou is able to create that strong of a technique, I'm sure Akasha would have to.
Jul 17, 2010 8:36 PM

Mar 2009
More blood!
Jul 27, 2010 7:25 PM

Feb 2008
Sayoreti said:
Kurogashi said:

Lol my thoughts exactly.
It gave me the same sensation as Teresa's head getting unattached :(

the resemblance is uncanny. but that theory does fit. for a while i thought that maybe her mother sealed herself in moka. and her adult form was the mother. it will be interesting to find out the truth.
Aug 2, 2010 10:16 PM

Jul 2008
mystik said:
whoa why couldn't the anime have been this awesome?
The more I read the more I hate the anime... ¬¬' sigh

Raigeki1993 said:
belatkuro said:

Akua says that the Shinso power ISN'T hereditary, which means that her mother gave Moka the Shinso power, which is probably why Akasha was easily sliced in half... Shinso power didn't regenerate her, it was the vampire power. Remember how, Akasha said Moka was nearly at death when she was born? She probably gave Moka the Shinso power through blood and it saved her. But this is only my opinion, so don't yell at me saying I'm wrong, because I might be wrong or I might be right.

I thought the same while reading, but I don't get why Fary Tale tries so hard to kill Moka and the others if it seems that Akua is so near the top of the organization... or...

@.@?

My brain is going to explode with so many theories... Ahhhh!!!

X.X

I can't wait for more!!
My candies:
Aug 28, 2013 2:45 PM

May 2013
Moka's mother gets chopped up right in front of poor little Moka.
Jul 15, 2015 6:45 AM

Oct 2014
this turned into claymore real fast ; aqua just pulled a priscilla on akasha right in front of moka

the forgotten memories are by far my favorite arc

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 12 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 7, 2008

35 by Animillion »»
Jan 10, 2023 1:13 AM

Poll: » Rosario to Vampire: Season II Epilogue After Story Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IceColdLightning - Apr 21, 2014

129 by AnZiR08 »»
Nov 14, 2022 7:28 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire II Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 8, 2008

17 by Borkerino »»
May 16, 2022 9:16 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 9 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 10, 2008

15 by Borkerino »»
May 14, 2022 7:02 AM

» Does Rosario+Vampire become very dark as it progresses?

Nightrail - May 31, 2014

7 by AnZiR08 »»
May 7, 2022 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.