Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
Jul 5, 2010 7:29 AM

Jan 2009
are i'm the only one who found that alois is damn annoying :/
oh, OP/ED are awesome. and maybe that's the only reason why i watch this beside of sebastian comeback
Jul 5, 2010 7:37 AM

Oct 2008
suzuka_pew said:

You're not alone - currently Alois has more haters than fans
As for me I like him...
Jul 5, 2010 8:04 AM

May 2010
Wait, is this the first time Nana Mizuki and Maaya Sakamoto get to work together? Two great female VAs in one anime isn't that awesome?! XD (that is, if Maaya Sakamoto will still be Ciel's VA, but I guess she will since Arakawa Under the Bridge is already over ): )
Jul 5, 2010 8:43 AM

Apr 2008
I am glad that Sebastian and Ciel are back but I can do without the other two characters. Alois is really annoying and Claude is so bland, I know it's only been one episode so far so I am hoping it will get better.
Jul 5, 2010 9:00 AM

Jun 2008
suzuka_pew said:
oh, OP/ED are awesome. and maybe that's the only reason why i watch this beside of sebastian comeback

no you're definitely not the only one.
as I said before:

Cheonyu said:

Alois is pissing me off, I feel like slapping him in the face atm >.> sry

which means.. Yes he is indeed annoying...
Jul 5, 2010 9:29 AM

Jan 2010
Jesus, 44 pages? That's a lot.. :o
Jul 5, 2010 9:32 AM

Jul 2009
just re-watched it and saw the preview for the next ep... it looks EW. made me want to drop it.
also in the beginning the old fart in the bed with Alois... I spit milk out of my mouth and was shocked I didn't notice that the 1st time.
Yammin said:
holypoop said:
shotacon said:
Am I the only person here that actually LIKES Alois?

You're not, I think he's awesome.

I don't know why people are hating on him, he's a much more interesting character than Ciel

god so true. Ciel is such a boring stiff. and the manga just made me hate him V_V
Jul 5, 2010 9:36 AM

May 2010
PinkTaco said:

also in the beginning the old fart in the bed with Alois... I spit milk out of my mouth and was shocked I didn't notice that the 1st time.

I feel like puking when I realized who that guy was. DX
Jul 5, 2010 9:42 AM

Jul 2009
stormgoddess said:
PinkTaco said:

I feel like puking when I realized who that guy was. DX

-looks around-
was it...

I heard about this on another board but I just thought they were joking O^O please tell me it isn't true D:
PinkTacoJul 5, 2010 9:48 AM
Jul 5, 2010 9:54 AM

May 2010
^ I thought it was
It looks like him. D:
Jul 5, 2010 10:25 AM

Aug 2008
PinkTaco said:
just re-watched it and saw the preview for the next ep... it looks EW. made me want to drop it.
Yammin said:
holypoop said:
shotacon said:

I don't know why people are hating on him, he's a much more interesting character than Ciel

god so true. Ciel is such a boring stiff. and the manga just made me hate him V_V
I agree. Ciel wasn't nearly as interesting as Alois is. It's kind of sad when the new character's first impression is way more interesting than Ciel was through the whole anime+manga. :/
Jul 5, 2010 10:43 AM

Apr 2010
YES!!! I am literally shaking with excitement!!
I'm so happy that its really going to be about ciel and sebastian and not Alois and Claude.
Just the fact the Ciel is alive again makes me super happy.
Can't wait for the next episode.

Jul 5, 2010 11:11 AM

Jan 2009
Speechless :|.

*Sorry to be quoting Gaga*

Jul 5, 2010 11:12 AM

Nov 2009
This is the first time ever in my life that I'm actually happy to be trolled XD
(But how dare those idiots make me cry at the end of Kuroshitsuji XD)

Because
1. I hate spiders
2. It was really nasty when Alois did that with her eye
3. I hate Alois
4. I love Sebby and Ciel! 8D

And Claude is indeed just a rip-off, well said, Sebby! XD
Jul 5, 2010 11:17 AM

Apr 2009
*whistle*
Wow, so Ciel And Sebby are in it after all. And I throught that They were no longer in the series, based on what everyone else was saying. But I guess having Druitt there in the middle of it was a bit of a giveaway. And wow I really didn't expect Alois to be so... evil. I mean, I expected him to be a pankster/on the evil-is side, but not to the point of just sticking his fingers into one of his servan'ts eyes because he didn't like her. *shivers*
But I really likd this episode. Looking foreward to the next one, looks like the others said was true and we were trolled, but I'd really love it if Claude and Alois still remained big characters in the series.
Jul 5, 2010 11:21 AM

Jun 2009
Man, i love Alois XD He is act like a total asshole!

GO ALOIS GO~!
ChachamaruJul 6, 2010 8:33 AM
Jul 5, 2010 11:41 AM
Mar 2010
what the ... what the,,... ?!?! lol
Jul 5, 2010 11:48 AM

Dec 2008
I was completely mindfucked.
Jul 5, 2010 12:01 PM

Jul 2010
actually I dont like Alois. as Atsume said, it was just nasty poking Hanna's eye out o-o. I still can't watch that scene. <- weirdo

and Claude is boring. :< I prefer Sebastian x3

I cant wait for Episode 2 *__*
Jul 5, 2010 12:02 PM

Jan 2010
stormgoddess said:
^ I thought it was
It looks like him. D:

Wow, I didn't think of that >.<

On another note, I keep rewatching the episode since the day I saw it. I know there's a lot of haters of Alois, but someone I disliked a lot more was Claude. He bored the hell out of me. Alois is okay because at least he has an interesting personality.
Jul 5, 2010 12:31 PM
Feb 2010
nicoliolipoli said:
stormgoddess said:
^ I thought it was
It looks like him. D:

On another note, I keep rewatching the episode since the day I saw it. I know there's a lot of haters of Alois, but someone I disliked a lot more was Claude. He bored the hell out of me. Alois is okay because at least he has an interesting personality.

No, it was certainly his father. It was an older man than his uncle Arnold.
Jul 5, 2010 12:34 PM
Jul 2008
I just realized how much I missed Kuroshitsuji.
Jul 5, 2010 12:39 PM

May 2010
adriannrod said:
nicoliolipoli said:
stormgoddess said:
^ I thought it was
It looks like him. D:

No, it was certainly his father. It was an older man than his uncle Arnold.

Oh, I see. Kinda hard to tell the difference. But... that doesn't make it less disgusting (if what I think he did to Alois is right... or maybe my mind is just too corrupted) D:
Jul 5, 2010 12:52 PM

Aug 2009
llamaben said:
However if you drop it and rate it, that's an entirely different matter...

I disagree. If you've watched three or four episodes and then decide you hate an anime, why not drop it and tell everyone that views your list that you hated it? But anyway, that's going off topic...

SkyFade said:
I kinda liked Alois, brought a darkness and disturbance that Ciel never had. Its just Cluade the butler that is weak.

This. And it only took me 36 pages (almost two hours) to find a quote that matched my sentiments exactly.

nicoliolipoli said:
stormgoddess said:
^ I thought it was
It looks like him. D:

Wow, yeah, the identity of the old guy. I hope it'll actually get revealed in the anime, so we're not left speculating.

Yep, Alois, with all him mental insanity, is fun to watch. The one I absolutely HATE is Claude. He's stiff, boring, and clearly inferior as both a demon and a butler to Sebastien. He's just not dark, sinister, or cool. He's...he's like Grell, back when I thought Grell was a butler, minus the hilarious accidents and incompetence, which were the only things that made butler Grell interesting. And you always felt like Sebastien could read minds, like he knew what Ciel wanted even when Ciel wasn't giving commands. And there were times when Ciel and Sebastien didn't seem that close. Like Sebastien was only out for Ciel's soul, which made the parts where they genuinely got along all the better. Claude has no idea what he's doing. He's too unnecessarily elaborate. It wasn't, "Let's remove the tablecloth because wine spilled on it and it would look bad", it was "Let's redecorate the dining room with a bunch of fancy tricks so I can show off." Plus, Claude was just going to rush off to chase Sebastien. Doesn't he know that poor Alois has abandonment issues?

As much as I hate Claude, I still hope we see the new pair again.

And forget Grell, I WANT THE UNDERTAKER! The undertaker just barely beats Sebastien as my favorite character in Kuroshitsuji, and he wasn't even in the preview for the next chapter. :( Oh well, I shall have hope.

Someone mentioned how Angela wasn't actually sweet and innocent. I totally agree. How come there isn't more speculation that maybe Hannah is actually evil?

Eh, the opening was a bit too messy for my liking. I felt like pausing after every second just so I can take in the lyric translations and everything visual that was happening. Plus, nothing is going to be able to beat the original Kuroshitsuji opening, so I shouldn't be surprised that this opening didn't meet my expectations. Alois was in the opening, which is why I think he's going to stick around.

I think I'm done ranting for now. Wow, 45 pages. Darn me for forgetting the exact date of when Kuroshitsuji was going to air. (I'm too backlogged with animes that have already finished airing that I forget about new series) Oh well, the good thing that come out of it was that I didn't have to wait for subs. :D
Jul 5, 2010 1:06 PM
Jun 2010
I liked the episode, but Ciel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alois
and Sebastian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Claude
Alois is an idiot
Jul 5, 2010 2:43 PM
Feb 2010
I want the undertaker too. :3 I want to see his real face, actually. :D
Jul 5, 2010 2:46 PM

Feb 2009
More interesting than I expected. But that little bastard Alois.. I hated him already as well..
Jul 5, 2010 2:56 PM

Mar 2010
Please check out my friend's first impression review of Kuroshitsuji II!
https://blogs.emory.edu/animec/2010/07/03/first-impression-kuroshitsuji-ii/

Jul 5, 2010 3:09 PM

Jan 2008
Lija-chan said:
The "Yes, Your Highness"? (LAWL Suzaku xD) .

that made me LMAO , and then I remembered Sebastian saying *Yes my lord* XDD ahh ~
Jul 5, 2010 3:18 PM

Jan 2010
Hyesungie said:
Lija-chan said:
The "Yes, Your Highness"? (LAWL Suzaku xD) .

that made me LMAO , and then I remembered Sebastian saying *Yes my lord* XDD ahh ~

"Yes, my lord." dominates "Yes, your highness."
Jul 5, 2010 4:19 PM

Jul 2009
MAN!!! I HATE ALOIS!!!! Ciel is DEFENETLY better than him!!!

YAY!! Ciel made an appeareance w/ Sebastian!!!!!!! XDDDDDDD

Seriously if Sebastian wouldnt have appeared w/ Ciel then I would´ve defently drop Kuroshitsuji II
Jul 5, 2010 5:46 PM
Feb 2010
I think that people are taking this first episode way too seriously. I mean, the last season was 24 episodes, and personally, I didn't know what to think until halfway through. I didn't rate Kuroshitsuji II until some people started pissing and moaning about the rating being too high. At which point I flitted over to my anime list and put a rating of 10 on it. I don't like complainers.

As it is only the first episode, I'm reserving my judgment of this series. All I have to say is that Alois is a girl, and Claude is d*** hot. I'd tap that, if he wasn't a soul eating demon from hell. Actually, only because he's an anime character and I can't reach him in the anime.

I'll admit I was relieved that Sebastian showed up, and the only way I would have been happier is if Grell had gotten a cameo. :P All in all, y'all are just taking the first episode too seriously, considering that it is only the beginning and lasted 23 minutes. I'd wait and see before supporting or shunning Alois and his butler.
Jul 5, 2010 6:57 PM

Jul 2009
We were all completely and utterly trolled!

From the moment I saw him at the door, I started repeating "that's Sebastian, that's Sebastian!" over and over.

And DAMN, Alois is one creepy little mo fo. I can't wait for all the answers to my questions to be solved!
Jul 5, 2010 7:42 PM

Jan 2008
Man, that was entertaining minus Alois' too cruel nature. I was definitely amused with almost every details and efforts they made for this show. Animation sure is not an issue. Movements' and characters' actions are for eyes to feast. Art and graphics are worth the watch.The same quality sound tracks and effects like in S1 or is it better this time? Ah, the OP by the Gazette is nice. ^_^

Great! Sakurai Takahiro is here. Nice to hear he voiced Claude Faustus. And, more time to hear from Ono Daisuke.

BTW, nice introduction. I love how they present Sebastian and Ciel back. Lots of questions from the gap between the end of S1 to this season. I hope the answers will eventually be unfolded in later episodes.
LieilaJul 5, 2010 7:51 PM
Jul 5, 2010 8:40 PM

Apr 2010
NEKO-est said:
MAN!!! I HATE ALOIS!!!! Ciel is DEFINITELY better than him!!!

YAY!! Ciel made an appearance w/ Sebastian!!!!!!! XDDDDDDD

Seriously if Sebastian wouldn't have appeared w/ Ciel then I would´ve definitely drop Kuroshitsuji II

Haha that's what I believed when I saw them both anyway, I was just watching out of curiosity.

Fixed some mistakes~♥

Oh my 905 replies already ♥♥
Jul 5, 2010 8:47 PM
Jul 2018
Creepy music is creepy. Alois is gay and annoying. Ooh and that maid looks like a brunet version of Natalia from Hetalia. I still couldn't get the hang of those butlers being all that, but still. Sebastian's kinda badass. I pity Claud.
Jul 5, 2010 9:19 PM

Dec 2007
What a tweeest.

I guess I'll watch this.

Jul 5, 2010 9:40 PM

Aug 2008
adriannrod said:
I didn't rate Kuroshitsuji II until some people started pissing and moaning about the rating being too high. At which point I flitted over to my anime list and put a rating of 10 on it. I don't like complainers.
I lol'd. Nice one.

NastyMuffin said:
Ooh and that maid looks like a brunet version of Natalia from Hetalia.
Wow, I can't believe I never noticed that.
Jul 5, 2010 9:42 PM

Jun 2010
adriannrod said:

me too!
if it's wrong to think a character is hot, i don't care!
Jul 5, 2010 10:52 PM

Dec 2008
I'd rather have a whole season of gay Alois than a whole season of emo Ciel. I mean, at least Alois looks like he actually... acts. Ciel spent 24 episodes complaining about his life. Except for the eye-fingering scene... Alois looked decently coherent. Even tough he's just plain stupid, almost as much as Ciel.

Well, I'll be waiting for more of Sakurai Takahiro, Mizuki Nana and red-haired triplets, because there's nothing promising in this show but those points.
... Altough I can sense another critically low-rated item in my 'completed' list or the first show I ever dropped.
Jul 5, 2010 11:14 PM

Apr 2010
ikaofmon said:
adriannrod said:

me too!
if it's wrong to think a character is hot, i don't care!

Nothing is wrong with thinking a character is hot~ ♥

Oh! I want Undertaker to appear too! His laugh is contagious! And I can't seem to go on without having someone telling Undertaker a joke just to hear that epic laugh!

I think Undertaker would be quite hot if he shows his face~
Jul 6, 2010 12:08 AM

Oct 2009
Woah that was like the BIGGEST TROLL EVER!
I hate the new Kid already whats his face? Er Louis? His a DOUCHE!

And then Seb showed up and i went OMFG! Then i expected to see Ciel sliced up inside that trunk LoL, but he was ok and alive wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
a few tears of happiness came out~

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!!
:DDDD
Jul 6, 2010 12:10 AM

Oct 2007
Tokunaga said:
PinkTaco said:
Yammin said:
holypoop said:
shotacon said:

I agree. Ciel wasn't nearly as interesting as Alois is. It's kind of sad when the new character's first impression is way more interesting than Ciel was through the whole anime+manga. :/

Yay there are Alois lovers -dances-

Actually kinda happy that Sebastian and Ciel are back...but right now Alois caught my attention with his personality. I, for one, love characters with psychological trauma which is apparent that Alois has on the way that he acts. Plus, they showed more about his past and his trauma than Ciel's =D AND he shows more emotion =D =D

But that's just me, for now I personally love Alois, although the eye part was creepy yet awesome for me xDD Love Claude, I can't believe he out-showed Sebastian in terms of doing things xDD Can't wait till next ep =D

P.S: Why are people saying that Alois is a girl? o.o He's 14, if he was a girl he'd have some boob already, a 14 year old girl can't be that flat chested...unless it's the soul of a girl in a boy's body.
naruta14Jul 6, 2010 12:17 AM
Jul 6, 2010 1:55 AM
Jul 2008
I really hate that new kid :| And that new butter is just a bad Seb copy >_>
I'm very happy Ciel and Seb are back, as the entire servant's crew from what could be seen in the preview.

Is it just me or did they replace Grell with Aleister right on the 1st episode?
That guy is just loony >_>
Jul 6, 2010 5:12 AM

Apr 2010
Because I noticed someone bashed the OP a good pages back: Just be grateful that such an epic band decided to do it.

As for the episode... I love Alois. And with risk of someone biting my head off - maybe even more than Ciel.

Claude sucks though.

kitaiii said:
I'd rather have a whole season of gay Alois than a whole season of emo Ciel.

and THIS.
KugutsueJul 6, 2010 7:01 AM
Jul 6, 2010 8:41 AM

Mar 2009
Since Kuroshitsuji is my favorite anime...I gotta say that I was really really happy,amazed,astonished,paralyzed!!!I hoped that we will still see Sebastian (and even Ciel) in the second season...But appearance in the first episode...is just epic.Many people hate Alois and Claude...I don't like them too but I think they are really befitting!I don't want a Ciel or Claude copycat...Cause we have them already.Anyway,I am totally looking forward to the next episode and I want to see...If the producers can pull out as good (or even better!) season as the first one was.

Kuroshitsuji For...Teh...Win!
Apparantly Kimi to Boku will always be my last-anime-watched, until you check my profile :3~

Jul 6, 2010 9:02 AM

Jul 2009
Sebastian VS Claude? Ciel VS Alois?

Ohmai <3
Jul 6, 2010 9:05 AM
Feb 2010
Wow, this thread is dying compared to before. Not even a whole page showed up overnight. :3 Well, the second episode discussion is sure to be massive as well. :D
Jul 6, 2010 9:10 AM

Aug 2007
Woah, Ciel is alived. LOL

Awesome first episode.
Jul 6, 2010 10:06 AM

Feb 2010
Gabriel800 said:
I liked the episode, but Ciel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alois
and Sebastian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Claude
Alois is an idiot

This , and alois is too GAY
Pages (21) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.