Forums
New
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Mar 28, 2020 10:55 AM
Jul 2018
This thread again. I am literally Scar.

Mar 28, 2020 10:57 AM
Mar 2020
Reinhardt from legend of the galactic heroes, he's full of pride and has a strong will like me. He also has a soft side and he can sometimes be stubborn but at the end of the day he just wants to prove himself to the whole galaxy.
Mar 28, 2020 10:59 AM

Mar 2017
This whole thread makes me cringe on account of the fact that all but one or two posters don't understand the meaning and proper usage of the word "literally". The only way any anime character could be literally you is if the anime in question is a biography of you.
A møøse once bit my sister...
Mar 28, 2020 11:04 AM
Mar 28, 2020 11:06 AM

Aug 2018
I am literally Subaru. Socially awkward, unsophisticated, idealistic manchild.
Mar 28, 2020 1:38 PM

Jun 2019
mwalimu said:
This whole thread makes me cringe on account of the fact that all but one or two posters don't understand the meaning and proper usage of the word "literally". The only way any anime character could be literally you is if the anime in question is a biography of you.

Language has a great deal of fluidity however and often undergoes alteration on the streets in popular usage and colloquialisms before official recognition at the Oxford-tier dictionary level reflected in changed definitions. "Literally" has been used in increasingly hyperbolic contexts (for the purposes of exaggeration) for some time now.
Mar 28, 2020 2:11 PM

Sep 2012
Konata from Lucky Star

Hachiman from My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

Kamina from Gurren Lagann

First: my reality
Second: my past
Third: my desired future
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Mar 28, 2020 2:19 PM

Jul 2017
none because I'm a unique person, but the one that would be the most like me would be guts, just before the eclypse, when he's searching for a purpose or a desire in life, although I have already found what my desire in life is.
Mar 28, 2020 2:34 PM

Jan 2016
Sakamoto. I do everything with style, even for watching anime and isolating myself.

Wait, I though everyone was 8man is just a meme.
ShinsekainoeruMar 28, 2020 2:37 PM
Mar 28, 2020 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
Jessica from Trigun.

She loves Vash almost a quarter as much as I do. Almost.
Mar 28, 2020 3:21 PM

Apr 2015
I used to be really similar to Tomoko Kuroki but I changed a lot and now I don't really know which character resembles me the most.
Mar 29, 2020 9:20 AM
Jul 2018
Well that's a hard question but I recently learnt that I share my personality type -INTP- with Killua, which would kinda explain why I relate with a lot of his decisions and reactions :)
I also weirdly relate with Dazai Osamu (from Bungo Stray Dogs) because of his sad philosophy about life LMAO but he's also an Analyst (ENTP) so I guess that's why I kinda have some similarities with him c:
Mar 29, 2020 9:30 AM
Oct 2018
This isnt me, as I dont think i fit any character i know, but i have a friend who's exactly like oreki houtarou.
Mar 29, 2020 9:35 AM

Aug 2009

This is basically how Mou-chan got a spot in my top five.

Mar 29, 2020 9:38 AM

Feb 2020
Actually I don't see myself in any character I don't fit any character I'm like a combination of some aspects of characters I've seen I only relate to them when I feel their situation but the most relatable character to me is oreki
Mar 29, 2020 9:44 AM

Sep 2014
You mean literally as in literally?

I tried searching a character with my name and cannot find one. Guess there are none.
Mar 30, 2020 12:22 AM

Oct 2017
There is no one in any fictional media exactly like me. I think that is true for most people. We are just looking at characters who we share traits, behavior, views and interests with. I guess a few of mine that I share

Yang Wen Li (Legend of the Galactic Heroes) interest in history, have some similar political views, ended up in a different primary major due to work reasons than our prime interest history, we both like tea, ambition is limited to securing a good pension lol

Tetsuya Kuroko (Kuroko no Basket) we both have a strong strength and need to improve in other areas. We both don't like conflict in groups we are close to. We don't like being the certain of attention.
Mar 30, 2020 12:59 AM

Jul 2015
Well for me, I don't think there are any characters that are "literally me." There are a lot of characters that do possess certain parts of their personalities/attitudes/things that they do that that I possess as well. One part who I can think of right now is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka from Classroom of the Elite. I mean I'm definitely not like him 100%, but I do find myself kinda similar to him in regards to like not showing much emotion as much as others do, thinking/analyzing a lot about certain situations and how things play out, and yeah. But again, that's only one part haha.

caught in the wonder
Mar 30, 2020 7:03 AM

Oct 2017
I don't think I've met a character who is 'literally me'. I think it's difficult to find one because we're all just so unique in every way (personality, opinion, attitude etc.). Finding a character who is 'literally me' might be like finding a needle in a haystack.
Mar 30, 2020 7:16 AM

Aug 2018
now everyone's going along with the literal meaning of "literally" which just leads to all the answers of "no one" because obviously there's no single character with all your exact characteristics. what's the fun in that >: be it the casual exaggerated meaning or literal, I really have no idea because I'm not a good judge of my own character. maybe a random mob character from any anime that doesn't speak then, lmao that's what I'm like irl.
Mar 30, 2020 7:18 AM

Mar 2016
nerd_64 said:
I don't think I've met a character who is 'literally me'. I think it's difficult to find one because we're all just so unique in every way (personality, opinion, attitude etc.). Finding a character who is 'literally me' might be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Exactly this. Even if I have big similarities with some anime characters, there is always some difference.
Mar 30, 2020 7:22 AM

Aug 2010
anime and most media for that matter are filled with 1 dimensional characters.

the tough guy, the dumb guy, the pervert, the smart one, etc etc etc

Since i have multiple layers, i'd say im not like any anime character... but possibly like shrek.
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
Mar 30, 2020 7:30 AM

May 2009
Merged a bunch of dupe threads together.

--------------------------------------------------------------

100% relate to Kobayashi from Maid-Dragon, she's the closest I've seen personality wise in any anime.
DeadlyRavenMar 30, 2020 7:37 AM
Apr 8, 2020 4:31 PM

Aug 2018
Probably Sabo from One Piece

I share different personality traits
Apr 9, 2020 2:08 AM

Jan 2020
None, I have no personnality whatsoever.
My youtube channel about music and anime :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_rrNoYApg1VQ-PIT7jZ37Q
Apr 10, 2020 10:45 PM

Feb 2018
probably sawako LOL

she's weird in the beginning, has no social skills whatsoever and is constantly getting bullied although she doesn't seem to fully understand what's going on (i feel ya girl). then she eventually makes some friends and is CONSTANTLY trying to make everything "be okay" and avoid conflict but at the same time is overaware of everything and always thinks people liking her is a misunderstanding and stuff like that. yea, she's a big ball of anxiety and misunderstandings and i 100% can relate to that
Apr 10, 2020 10:49 PM

May 2016
Idk. Who is a mediocre looking dude who cannot get pussy and lives in his parents basement?
I would almost say the guy from nhk but a girl is dropped right at his front door...
Apr 11, 2020 1:14 AM

Jun 2016
death the kid, I'm just as ocd as him and it's honestly fucking up my life
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

» What if Your Favourite Anime had the Flaws of Your Least Favourite Anime?

APolygons2 - 53 minutes ago

11 by CheesyJen »»
2 minutes ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Apr 21

44 by -YaoiBoy- »»
3 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

23 by FanofAction »»
5 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 44 minutes ago

3 by TeBaTe »»
8 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

32 by mentalmondai »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.