Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 9:22 AM

May 2020
Well, I was seriously hoping for that Damian butler to be Loid in disguise because of how much they were resembling each other, in more ways than one, but yeah guess nothing too outrageous in a chapter about kids being kids lol.

Might be few of these chapters again, and then we'll start a new proper arc(?).
Sep 1, 9:39 AM

Feb 2009
Poor Damian, his butler knows him best!
Sep 1, 10:45 AM
Sep 2008
Softhenic03 said:
Well, I was seriously hoping for that Damian butler to be Loid in disguise because of how much they were resembling each other, in more ways than one, but yeah guess nothing too outrageous in a chapter about kids being kids lol.

Might be few of these chapters again, and then we'll start a new proper arc(?).

oh maaaan, I thought I was the only one who thought that!! I was totally thinking "hmmmm?! Is it Twilight?!!" lolol
Sep 1, 11:00 AM

Jul 2010
Okay this one definitely feels fillerish, not only this is not very funny or clever, it doesn't move the plot anywhere. It's such a nothingburger, unlike previous chapter which didn't move the plot neither but was needed after lengthy, heavy story arc.
Sep 1, 11:31 AM
Mar 2022
I know it's bleak to think about us living through a time of turmoil. We all want peace but don't know how to achieve it. This manga might get axed if certain events unfold, but I'll be glad that almost all the characters want peace.
Sep 1, 11:38 AM

Oct 2021
This chapter reminds me of that time when Mr. Green took Damian, Ewen, and Emile out for a trip in Volume 7. This chapter is lovely for its laidback and relaxing vibe. 😊 I was laughing out loud when Damian agreed the treasure hunt with Emile and Ewen. We finally see Jeeves, the Damian Butler. 😀

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Sep 1, 11:48 AM
Aug 2024
It wasn't interesting it kinda felt more like something that the author came up to increase the number of chapters. It didn't feel like it was worth the wait.
Sep 1, 2:00 PM

Jul 2010
Reply to shogosatsuki
I know it's bleak to think about us living through a time of turmoil. We all want peace but don't know how to achieve it. This manga might get axed if certain events unfold, but I'll be glad that almost all the characters want peace.
senkaidosoumya said:
This manga might get axed

Can't see it happening, if Shueisha allows author to publish chapters like this. There is no axe coming, like, at all.

Maybe I didn't understand you, what "exactly" are the events that can happen? The actual war? Supporting characters dying? Maybe ratings will drop a bit, but the story already tackles pretty heavy and adlut themes. Also don't think author will go this route, it will continue to be "wholesome" and "lighthearted"... well, to a certain extent. Author either doesn't want to move the plot or has no idea where to go with this, I won't be surprised if the manga will run for 5 or even 10 more years.
Sep 1, 2:55 PM

Sep 2022
That was a really fun chapter! As far characters that have definitely grown on me since their inception, it's Damien's bros, so seeing them go on this side quest was really amusing and funny. Great illustrations popping out of the panels to boot.
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Sep 1, 3:46 PM
Apr 2018
I liked how this chapter showed the relationship between Jeeves and Damian better. 🥹 It just shows that Jeeves is like a father figure for Damian which is much needed. And the fact that he knows that Damian danced with Anya!!!? And he seems chill or accepting of it! Yesss so cute!! 🥰
Sep 1, 4:59 PM

Apr 2022
feels like endo is purposefully trying to bore me with more of these kinda chapters atp, like bro just lock in.
Sep 1, 8:10 PM

Apr 2008
Another world building chapter. This time with Jeeves. If you can read between the lines, there's definitely some implications being thrown around with his relationship with Damian.
IchiroEXSep 1, 8:15 PM
Sep 2, 1:38 PM
May 2020
damian in his exploring arc lol
Sep 4, 12:39 AM

Aug 2018
Damian had an adventure.
Gibbs is a nice guy xd
Sep 4, 9:31 AM

Sep 2022
marquinti2 said:
This chapter reminds me of that time when Mr. Green took Damian, Ewen, and Emile out for a trip in Volume 7. This chapter is lovely for its laidback and relaxing vibe. 😊 I was laughing out loud when Damian agreed the treasure hunt with Emile and Ewen. We finally see Jeeves, the Damian Butler. 😀

Now THAT was a good chapter, here's hoping we see Mr.Green again someday!
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Sep 4, 3:59 PM
Jan 2021
Damian doing an exploring quest and having his butlers make him food lol. nice to see the secret life of Damian and his friends.
Sep 4, 5:25 PM
Apr 2014
Dora the Explorer 🙂‍↔️🫸❎️

Damian the Explorer 🙂‍↕️☝️✅️
Sep 5, 12:54 PM

Nov 2013
Damian was so funny, and his butler - I hope we're gonna see more of him. Dude trolls so hard at the end. He likely knows all of Damian's secrets.
Sep 5, 8:28 PM

Dec 2009
I'm a bit impatient in wanting overall progress to the main plot and action again, but this was nice.
Hilarious, and a nice hint to Damian avoiding his family (understandably from how neglectful and uncaring they are), while also having spoken and being nervous to dance with Anya. Great new insight.
Sep 8, 3:04 PM

Oct 2017
Damian can be adorable. They had fun in their adventure.
10 hours ago

Jul 2021
- minion boys : ... damian-sama ...

- old man : ... desmond boc-chan ... , annals of the miteran empire ...
- WHAT ? did you just say the taboo word "@n@ls" ?

- the article : an eden student won a stella because he simply picked up a small , useless , broken shard of earth-ware , from the dirty ground .
- getting a stella is that easy ?????

- jeeves the butler : ... boc-chama / damian ... , oku-sama / wife-sama ... , demetrius-oboc-chama ...

- butler 2 : ... jeeves-san ...

- damian : ... hahaue / mother ...

- old butler : ... jeeves-kun , ... boc-chama ...

my wild theory : the butler jeeves is actually the secret lover of the madam melinda , lol .

donovan desmond thinks damian is his son .

but jeeves thinks damian is actually his biological son , and jeeves thinks damian is not a son of donovan . so jeeves cares a lot about melinda and damian .

but melinda doesnt really know whether damian is the son of jeeves , or of donovan .

melinda loves jeeves , and she hates donovan , so she loves and hates damian at the same time , lol .

last page : .........
daywithoutgames5 hours ago

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 101 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jul 7

33 by Shiken »»
Sep 26, 4:45 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 105 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 15

16 by phantom346 »»
Sep 26, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 103 Discussion

MegamiRem - Aug 18

37 by phantom346 »»
Sep 25, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 100 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 23

32 by phantom346 »»
Sep 25, 11:24 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 99 Discussion

anime-prime - Jun 29

34 by phantom346 »»
Sep 25, 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.