Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 10:35 AM

Dec 2021
The dude Takumi took down was having some malicious intent for a while, and the twins could sense it whenever that intent was aimed at Takumi. Kinda liked that lol.

And Luna, just marry Takumi already please.

Jul 21, 10:43 AM

Feb 2020
Lots of cute stuff and action again. As enjoyable as the first three episodes.

Takumi handled the Evil Viper very nicely.

SerafosJul 21, 11:29 AM
Jul 21, 11:14 AM

Mar 2021
Don't mess with Takumi you will not like him when he is angry. Luna was so cute when she gets excited.
Jul 21, 11:41 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to Reecey91
Don't mess with Takumi you will not like him when he is angry. Luna was so cute when she gets excited.
@Reecey91 Luna seems excitable in general.
Jul 21, 12:02 PM
Sep 2015
Yes, I can confirm that gays can exude their killing aura through their eyes gaze.
Jul 21, 1:39 PM

Dec 2013
Luna is pretty cute too, I feel like shipping her with Takumi, so all the bloodthirst and killing aura was that guy being jelous haha. Not much happened but it the episode was over in a flash for me, such a happy show.
Jul 21, 1:49 PM

Nov 2013
Bruh! All that tension due to the ominous person in last episode, and it turns out it's just some jealous gay guy...
Jul 21, 2:11 PM

Jan 2014
Wait. Hold up. The evil mystery is a gay joke??
"Most people don't try to become adults, they just can't stay children any longer."
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Jul 21, 2:16 PM

Feb 2019
So this was all because Sagasse had a crush on the captain who doesn’t even like him back lol? If there’s one thing you don’t do it’s mess with Takumi’s kids. Luckily the kids didn’t take too much offense with everything that happened and were willing to forgive Sagasse and the other knights. It all worked out in the end too because now Takumi is A rank and has a ton of money and rewards. Plus Luna making a case to be the kids stepmom lol
Marinate1016Jul 21, 2:31 PM
Jul 21, 2:47 PM
Mar 2015
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame twist
Jul 21, 3:01 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah pretty good episode never did I expect the mystery person would be Gay LUL I thought it had something to with the twins.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 21, 3:34 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
This has become my guilty pleasure anime of the season
Jul 21, 3:39 PM
Nov 2023
phantomfandom said:
Yes, I can confirm that gays can exude their killing aura through their eyes gaze.

if that's true then I'm a homophobe.
Jul 21, 9:43 PM

Apr 2023
Never would've guessed the death stares came from a jealous, wannabe lover lmao. Glad no one is coming after the kids though (so far at least), they were so freaking adorable again <3
Jul 21, 9:58 PM

Feb 2019
gotta love Luna's "material girl" vibe lol she goes gaga for rare drops and items lol
Jul 21, 11:44 PM

Mar 2013
They just had to add that joke from the jealous subordinate, disgusting.

Anyway, it's a fun episode but it's not solid as the previous ones.
Are the quality somehow downgrading?
Let's hope not.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 22, 7:05 AM

Jul 2017
Sensing the same threat for a while now, Takumi, the twins and the knights head deeper into the forest, only to find an Evil Viper on the loose. It's immaculately strong that it has no weaknesses on both the physical and magical side of things, much less the twins trying to attract its attention to them, only to hurt them like the usual, thereby warranting Takumi trying out his advanced wind magic to defeat it, and it did that and more with the trees of the forest as well.

When it comes to said bloodlust culprit of Sagesse, it's not just Takumi who noticed it, but Vault as well...for being in love with him? It sure is a weird scenario of love and romance in the weirdest of ways, but anywho, the quest is still done and the matter resolved, earning more recognition for Takumi and the twins in Vault's favour. And once the trio are back, they're greeted by Shireen's Guildmaster Johan wanting to promote Takumi to Rank A after hearing from both captains, but it's just too fast to do that way, so having Rank C together would be viable for now as a party. Luna being excited about Takumi clearing the Earth Labyrinth, he just wants to keep it a secret because of the twins, and also material from the Forest of Gaia, she's quite the nerd to receive as many loot items as possible from him, even pissing off the twins somehow lols.

Oh well, if all of this warrants a good rest, Takumi finally earnt himself some.
Jul 22, 10:06 PM

Jul 2023
The kids are cute as always. Disappointed though that the threat turned out to be just a disgruntled knight who has a thing for another guy.

Anyway, it's a comfort anime.
Jul 23, 8:50 AM
Jul 2018
Noice! Didn't expect that gay shit btw.
Jul 24, 5:14 AM

Nov 2023
Another fun and happy episode.

Takumi is a great Big Bro for them.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jul 28, 12:10 PM

Dec 2018
it's not a great show but i do like the characters and interactions. This season seems really low on animation somehow but whatever, the story is cute and I like it.
Jul 28, 12:13 PM
Apr 2013
EP 4

Last time shenanigans happened and we were in the middle of the forest, some kind of conspiracy thing

In this ep, continuation of ep 3 really. turns out it was more of a misunderstanding than an actual conspiracy
Mr mc using some more magic this time
The twins actually dont autowin for once

A bit busy this time, so the twins didnt get to talk much, they're sloowly starting to show more though
Sep 1, 8:30 PM

Jun 2024
Adventuring parties always love those who can cook.
Lmao at the guy who was jealous that Takumi as too close to Vault because they loved him.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Sep 3, 10:47 AM
Jun 2012
A solid episode overall.
Sep 28, 8:41 AM

Aug 2019
if the kids were normal they might have even died from that hit all because that one guy was gay :D???
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 10:52 AM
Dec 2014
Extremely mid isekai, but I watch them anyway haha

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 15

33 by Forum »»
Oct 18, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Aug 18

19 by Titadou »»
Oct 12, 7:10 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 1 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jul 7

47 by RaMPiPOC »»
Oct 12, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 8

22 by waldy713 »»
Oct 12, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Aug 11

19 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Oct 1, 5:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.