Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 8:08 AM
Jan 2009
Interesting that Sensei kept his ID badge in his pocket.
That's neat they made Iori move around during combat like she does in the game.
Blushing Serika is adorable.
Sensei being useful again in combat by commanding both groups.
Shiroko using the car door and tossing it at the mob, ow.
Get to see Shiroko using her little robot that she has in her EX Skill in the game, neat.
Hina making her appearance at the last few minutes of the episode...
May 12, 8:14 AM

Feb 2023
They saved all the budget for this. A lot of the episode consisted of well animated fight scenes. Really love seeing Aru drop her act a bit and apologize to the Abydos students, and join the fight against the Prefect Team. Maybe it's because I like Iori so I paid extra attention to her, but Iori was really awesome this episode.

May 12, 9:33 AM
Nov 2023
Hina thighs 😭😭😭
May 12, 9:49 AM
Jul 2023
The budget is definitely saved for this episode, there’re many cool action shots and fluid movements, the close quarter combat is especially satisfying. Captain Abydos
May 12, 10:07 AM

Feb 2021
I'm stating to recognize all the halos and characters in the OP, it feels so satisfying. I also noticed some very quick frames with menacing imagery, interesting. And I'm also liking the song more and more. I didn't find the full version anywhere, I hope it's released later.

21:43 I really like the soundtrack here, I think I've heard it in the game somewhere. Or was it earlier in the anime? idk (Edit: it's an anime only track and it played at the very start of episode 1)
The fights were really good this episode, nice!
This is the end of chapter 1 of volume 1 in the game, I wonder what'll happen from now.

My weekly report about my progress in the game or something idk:
(To people that don't play the game: Ako is one of the best buffers in the game and all the top players use her all the time)
I'm dumb. So after what happened with Ako's rerun being announced after I spent everything on Nagisa, I wanted to pull at the very last moment. I even managed to collect enough pyroxenes and tickets to spark (you can get a lot of them really fast when you're just starting out) The next banner was already announced, but I didn't pull Ako yet because I wasn't sure how good Kirara is (new playable character). Well, in the end I decided that I should pull Ako after all, woke up one morning prepared to spend everything, opened the game, and boom "Maintenance". I didn't convert the frickin time when the banner ends correctly. So now I'm just sitting here with 27K pyroxenes and no Ako. Guess I'll huff some copium and keep telling myself that it's better to spend on limited characters anyways or something lol.
EmbientMay 12, 10:56 AM
May 12, 10:46 AM
Dec 2021
"I appreciate the offer, But I'll turn it down this time"

Sensei turned it down, But he appreciates it. He has plans😋
May 12, 10:47 AM

Apr 2022
SHE SAID IT!!!!

Hina looked so cute😭😭. I never realized she had ponytail hair, looks cute as always.

Also, the OST when Ako was introduced sounded actually pretty good. It's sad that they dont use the game's OST though.

even the prefect mob got a voice
cute and funny 😭😭😭😭😭😭
May 12, 10:53 AM
Aug 2022
I gotta say Haruka has a god dam beautiful voice imo, This episode was animated beautifully. Iori is a badass and her rifle looks sick
Phantom_373May 12, 11:12 AM
May 12, 10:54 AM

Nov 2013
Good episode with Iori stealing the show with her thighs action sequences and meme reactions.

The irony of this scene though with Sensei promising the inevitable (on the game at least)

Sadly Yostar won't have the balls to adapt the follow-up, so I will leave this here:

Mod Edit: Added image tag; please refrain from stretching the forums layout.
KayKimiiMay 14, 3:23 PM

May 12, 11:10 AM

Jun 2014
What an awful episode. It feels even worse since I just read the story again recently.

There's too many thing to complaint about. Does the anime staff just hate abydos? Why are they such a bunch of weakling in the anime?
In the game Kayoko specifically says that Abydos is very strong and that they are on par with the prefect team without Hina. It's even visibly shown by Abydos repelling the first wave of prefect by themselves with Sensei before P68 even come to help. Now let's look at the anime and we see Iori 1v4 them before losing 1v2 in the same episode LMFAO. We could also talk about how Chinatsu meeting with Sensei is completely skipped in the anime and it makes zero sense why she said they miscalculated when he is there when all he does is separating the team.I could say a lot more about the battle scene and how they implement sensei super wrongly in the episode.

They also completely changed the flow of the battle and any kind of interesting mystery. Ako is just there yapping all day and she just went "let me explain everything I did and why I did it" to you like if you were a bunch of morons lmao. In the game she at least seemed competent when her, Ayane and Kayoko had their discussions about the motive. Chinatsu being complete useless and her losing with Iori robbed us of any interaction between the prefect members at the arrival of Hina.

I visibly cringed even more when Aru apologized to Serika and had everyone introduce themselves in the middle of a fight.

The anime also missed a very important scene showing
. I was hoping they were gonna implement it at the end of the episode with the last BGM which makes it ominous but nope no clue why they used the BGM there, it felt like a weak implementation.

After this episode I have 0 expectation they will do the last part of the story justice. At least the fight choreography wasn't too bad but story wise it feels like they are stumbling through everything. Unfortunate but I'll just enjoy seeing my fav Hoshino being animated every episode and keep 0 expectation for the story.

Edited, didn't apply the spoiler properly.
Thai777May 12, 11:16 AM
May 12, 12:26 PM
Oct 2018
Personally actually enjoyed the episode a lot, yes they did make Iori more of a threat but I think it was fine.
May 12, 12:36 PM
Sep 2022
Damn this episode so i love it it's really good so much oh my god so 100% to me this episode...

More with it Hina Appearance Officially for the first time oh my god my girl she's so cute so much and God her thights really it's not shown really well her thights on the game that big but damn on anime it's so big I got new fetish and my first fetish for the first time so far of many i know characters on other games i play or the Anime that i already watch on and and for the first time i got fetish on feet on hina and now for the first time next is her thighs and only Hina Her thights first the first time i got fetish on it and Im happy she's my first time fetish officially lol me haha ... I love it Oh my God Haha it's my Birthday this May 12 and for me this is my best gift to me that i see Hina Like This than just being cute and good person and how hard work i love everything about her she is i always supported her what she's doing im not focusing really well her thights happy to just by her side and my Best girl and now i see Her thights like that this is my first time i got fetish on thights and im Happy Hina is my First how it's feel good to have a first time fetish on a thights so big i got now well on feet i have already fetish on Hina feet as well haha since her
XD

I have a little disappointed thou how she appear my Hina just randomly appearance and talk quickly on Ako just like that ... on game her appearance it's really intermidating to me when i first meet her in Story ... well... im really know Hina in game already so i will not gonna intermidating if she's show in Anime more like im happy she's show's that im excited than intermidating haha but yah they didn't show how she's really intermidating her expression on game how she talk on Ako it's not on Anime i expect how she gonna expression on Ako how Hina Angry with ako now knowing that attack but yah on anime just not showing intermidating expression talking to Ako ... To everyone on outside Hina is scary and knows as an strongest leader of Kivotos even the Problem Solver 68 Scared on Hina that's why they hide quickly that Ako don't notice they hide already when Hina show up
Even when she see Hoshino she's really calm hiding her expression on Game im pretty sure its not... but i know her expression it will show but i expect on voice it will not show she's really calm when she talk on Hoshino...

And yeah i hate to admit it

And of course i wait on Ako Appearance as well i love it ... well not on Hologram but yah that's her really first appearance in game as well [spoiler] well soon she will seen again i guess in 2 or next week episode with hina talking about Hoshino that Ako don't understand why they retreat that they strong and Hina explain it Hoshino Past ) Her appearance for the first time Ako the ost playing damn it's really good i was suprised its intermidating for me on hina yeah it's disappointingly there's no ost just a simple ost intermidating like this when she first appear i sad about that one of i disappointed Hina show up i expect it will really intermidating how Hina Popular in Game really well... it's not like on Ako ost appearance .. but still the ost of Hina appearing is still good for me...

And Iori saying that word lick the feet oh my god that word haha

as well iori on a Manhole haha

And for Hoshino why She's late on battlefield and cannot contact with i did expect it will show that that they tease on last minute of this Episode
But i guess it's not i guess next episode it will i think for sure it will show later soon ...

And the fighting battle sequence oh my God its so good i can't talk at all when fighting .. it really different feeling than on Game ... the Animation is so good...

We see Iori fighting her moves as well showing her ex skill on game or Ultimate ... as well Chinatsu is a

And Mitsuki fighting is so good as well .. well showing her ex skill a bit and i have expect the serious face like on game but i didn't show ? so far i seen well its fast and it's fighting seen i didn't see really well but im pretty sure its not seen.. i check it out in slow motion if i have time next time i back on this comment... if it's not show i little disappointed on it but if it's im happy with it because this is fighting moment its not show on game im hoping to see her expression if it has but based on what i seen i didn't see her serious face at all ...

Just damn everything it shown on anime everyone is intermidating than on Game its really different feeling when i see on Anime... it's really good ...

And lastly Sensei Command showing really showing in Anime is good seeing it...

So far That's all for now i edit this if i have more comment i need to analyze the episode again if i have time for this comment and to recap the episode early...

Im excited for next episode...
RiEnCe051204May 12, 1:04 PM
May 12, 1:13 PM

Jan 2013
There still are some awkward moments but it deff feels like a step up from the prior combat scenes. I agree with others though the way they are depicting the plot progress feels really poorly excecated unfortunately and a lotta the intrigue has been lost compared with the visual novel tier depiction in the game.
May 12, 1:23 PM

Jul 2021
Don't know why it took me 6 episodes to realize this anime is actually atrocious. well, I'm sure the game is better, but 99% of anime game adaptations are trash. I'm yet to find a good one. I don't know why i thought this would be any different. Unfortunately, the best I've seen is Danganronpa, which isn't saying much.
May 12, 1:49 PM
Jun 2021
Todays review:

Animation: Suprised me in the first fight, dynamic movement from Iori although still had stiff camera movement, it looked pretty good. However that quality drops in the second fight, the movement looks less dynamic, shots are mostly used on hitting standing still prefect girls, it looks like 2 different people animated them

Sensei actually did something! It also looks like they re animated that Ako scene (thank god). Although if I was a new viewer I would be very confused on who tf Chinatsu is, and how she knows Sensei seemingly pretty well (she appears for 3 frames in ep 2).

I think other than the still choppy looking artstyle which I have complained enough about the biggest hinderance in this episode was in fact the music, again does not feel like Blue Archive, and it really shows this episode IMO

There is one scene which I found really odd and thats Hina wordlessly telling Sensei only for a flashback to immediately occur I thought that was a strange choice and felt off

Overall though this was without a doubt the best episode mainly because Sensei was actually the focus this time, it felt a lot more like Blue Archive than Shiroko and co.

And lots of Easter Eggs were a nice touch
No1_LoliLoverMay 12, 2:19 PM
May 12, 2:29 PM

Nov 2018
Hina appeared for like 3 seconds.
May 12, 4:56 PM
May 2023
Yostar kept a budget for this episode and it worked.

Ako shows up and messes up the local area and just when it almost messes up again Hina shows up and stops it.

Man, I really like seeing Hina's design, her design is the most luxurious design, you can see from her Halo which is so cool.

Hoshino has a past that makes Hina reluctant to bother her, Good episode tho.

Mommy Hina THIGHSS MY GOSHHH

May 12, 10:37 PM

Jan 2015
An episode with many fan favorites in it. A 5/5 without a doubt.
The combat in this episode was much more engaging.
May 12, 11:37 PM

Feb 2019
UOOOOOH HINA UR SO BRATTY CORRECTION NEEEEDED. THIGHS.

Best episode so far, action great, fanservice great and the plot is about to move forward with this Kaiser conspiracy. Slowly but surely getting into this series
May 13, 2:05 AM
Sep 2016
The episode is more of flop, unfortunately.
First off, Iori single-handedly overpowers the whole Abydos. Eh... why? She is Gehenna's top sniper, but she's not Hina, who is considered 99% of the Team Prefect's power. I guess they just needed to fill the space with some "sick" action.
The killer moment of this whole episode, the encounter between Hina and Hoshino went down the drain. There is no suspense, no indication of Hina being scared of clashing with Hoshino, she just acknowledges her and that's all.
They also decided to skip the scene with Hina contacting Ako as if she was somewhere else, and only after that coming into the scene in person. It was a fun little moment. But, apparently, the animators decided more action was better for the screen time.
The "feet licking" fan service looked dumb as hell and out of context.

TACTICAL COMMAND TIME!
Sensei's role as a tactician being reduced to splitting students into groups and sending them into different directions. Why did he split them this way? Did he take into account strengths and weaknesses of each student? Did he consider the environment? "Don't know." © Critical Drinker
Also, how and why did Aru and Shiroko happen to be encircled by Gehenna students? Did they just rush as Sensei commanded them to into middle of the crowd? How did none of them get hit while literally not moving at all while shooting around them? Don't know.

Also, how did none of the Abydos students hear Hina saying something to Sensei when they were just a meter away from them? It's not like she whispered it to his ear.

Finally, do you remember that episode where Chinatsu fought under Sensei's command along with the other students? That episode Chinatsu referred to when it became apparent the two know each other? Neither do I. Apparently you should remember it from her 2 seconds appearance in the flashback at the beginning of the episode 2.

Speaking of the flashback.
HINA STOLE YUUKA'S THIGHS
May 13, 2:41 AM

Nov 2023
The peak has finally risen back
May 13, 3:19 AM
Apr 2024
it was simply interesting episode
May 13, 4:12 AM

Jul 2015
Damn, the animation was actual fire this episode. Hope they'll ksijtwny this quality.

Is this foreshadowing?

Also, I dunno who that is, but her design is absolutely beautiful. It makes it clear, that she is the most important person around, but still has dorky and goofy side to her.
She kinda reminds me of Beako from Re:Zero.
PiromyslMay 13, 4:18 AM

May 13, 7:41 AM
Aug 2017
Hiniature got a juicy thighs
May 13, 7:59 AM

Feb 2011
Really? A chick with a MINI GUN misses every single shot against a girl doing back hand springs?

And all the other girls can't hit a single enemy? Really now.

This show is such trash, it sucks I'm half way in and now I have to stay committed.

1/5

May 13, 9:21 AM
Aug 2021
Is it just me or Kayako’s voice acting sounds a bit unusual?
May 13, 5:16 PM

Feb 2021
Now we know why the previous episode looks so awful.

I feel like the scene where Hina and Hoshino meet needs more tension to illustrate just what's going on. I mean the viewers can kinda tell from Shiroko's expressions throughout the moment and also Hina's pause when Hoshino cuts her off. Since, you know, Hina is one of the strongest students in Kivotos and she's being wary of Hoshino. Oh well.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

May 13, 6:54 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
OMFG JUST STFU AND FIGHT

THEY TALK TO FUCKING MUCH... SMH LOL
May 14, 12:25 AM
Jul 2023
HINA DEBUT her and hoshino talking was so cool
I forget how tiny hina is so smol >3<
May 14, 2:19 AM
Feb 2019
Love the fighting scene. Iori is very cool in this episode.
May 14, 3:39 AM

Sep 2010
That alliance between P68 and Abydos seems like it should have been more uneasy for having just blown up the ramen shop, but it was fun to see them cooperating given the unusual circumstances. Or perhaps in a world with bullet-resistant characters and liberal use of explosives, maybe blowing up a ramen shop or shelling another district with a mortar is the sort of thing you apologize profusely for. O.o?

Thai777 said:
There's too many thing to complaint about. Does the anime staff just hate abydos? Why are they such a bunch of weakling in the anime?
In the game Kayoko specifically says that Abydos is very strong and that they are on par with the prefect team without Hina. It's even visibly shown by Abydos repelling the first wave of prefect by themselves with Sensei before P68 even come to help. Now let's look at the anime and we see Iori 1v4 them before losing 1v2 in the same episode LMFAO.
Because it's boring if the protagonists start off stronger than their enemies. Also more exciting if Abydos can't win without P68's help. Disclosure: I haven't played the game, so I don't have any existing notion of how this battle actually went or how it should have gone.
Could also put it down to Iori's mental state - calm and focused, she has the advantage; frazzled and angry, she's at a disadvantage.
May 14, 11:03 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to Takata
That alliance between P68 and Abydos seems like it should have been more uneasy for having just blown up the ramen shop, but it was fun to see them cooperating given the unusual circumstances. Or perhaps in a world with bullet-resistant characters and liberal use of explosives, maybe blowing up a ramen shop or shelling another district with a mortar is the sort of thing you apologize profusely for. O.o?

Thai777 said:
In the game Kayoko specifically says that Abydos is very strong and that they are on par with the prefect team without Hina. It's even visibly shown by Abydos repelling the first wave of prefect by themselves with Sensei before P68 even come to help. Now let's look at the anime and we see Iori 1v4 them before losing 1v2 in the same episode LMFAO.
Because it's boring if the protagonists start off stronger than their enemies. Also more exciting if Abydos can't win without P68's help. Disclosure: I haven't played the game, so I don't have any existing notion of how this battle actually went or how it should have gone.
Could also put it down to Iori's mental state - calm and focused, she has the advantage; frazzled and angry, she's at a disadvantage.
@Takata

There's a key thing here. You can be strong without "winning". The problem is how it's depicted that Abydos has 0 competency in every episode until now. This is problematic because if they do show some competency in the future, what will be the cause? What made them stronger? This is not a battle shounen when there's reason to make people stronger. I already had a hard time believing this episode when they turned the tide for no real reasons.

In the game, Abydos hold off the prefect team including Iori and Chinatsu by themselves. Then Ako come in and bring tons of hidden reinforcement to attack them with which is where the P68 girl come to help. In the anime Iori can just beat them all and then suddenly she loses against only 2. You can go off about mental state but I saw no reason for Iori to get frazzled and angry. Yes the enemy force doubled from 4 to 8 but she is still only dealing with 2 people with her own troop helping her. It's inconsistent and feels like bad writing.

I am glad you can enjoy the anime but as I wrote, I just re-read the story recently and the contrast is very striking which damper my personal enjoyment and it feels like they are purposely changing the story for no reason. Major key points like Sensei's character and Abydos strength are misrepresented and it makes me wonder how they will deal with the rest of the story.

This episode was a big turning point in the game and with how this ep was depicted I just don't feel confident that they will do the rest of the story justice but I will still look forward to see more of the girls being animated.
May 14, 1:30 PM
Oct 2018
Reply to Thai777
@Takata

There's a key thing here. You can be strong without "winning". The problem is how it's depicted that Abydos has 0 competency in every episode until now. This is problematic because if they do show some competency in the future, what will be the cause? What made them stronger? This is not a battle shounen when there's reason to make people stronger. I already had a hard time believing this episode when they turned the tide for no real reasons.

In the game, Abydos hold off the prefect team including Iori and Chinatsu by themselves. Then Ako come in and bring tons of hidden reinforcement to attack them with which is where the P68 girl come to help. In the anime Iori can just beat them all and then suddenly she loses against only 2. You can go off about mental state but I saw no reason for Iori to get frazzled and angry. Yes the enemy force doubled from 4 to 8 but she is still only dealing with 2 people with her own troop helping her. It's inconsistent and feels like bad writing.

I am glad you can enjoy the anime but as I wrote, I just re-read the story recently and the contrast is very striking which damper my personal enjoyment and it feels like they are purposely changing the story for no reason. Major key points like Sensei's character and Abydos strength are misrepresented and it makes me wonder how they will deal with the rest of the story.

This episode was a big turning point in the game and with how this ep was depicted I just don't feel confident that they will do the rest of the story justice but I will still look forward to see more of the girls being animated.
@Thai777 Iori's loss is a direct reference to her character profile, which states she will fall for the simplest of traps because she hard focuses on a enemy.
May 15, 12:48 AM

Dec 2016
The combat has definitely gotten better since the previous episodes, but I still find it lacking. Iori zipping around looked nice and that part where Shiroko did that kick flip and tossed the shield was cool but everything else still looked like they were constrained by a low budget. Kayoko and Shiroko's voice actresses can't seem to decide if they're whispering or yelling because they're both trying to maintain that "soft" voice at all times. And Haruka still isn't deranged enough. She just has this mildly worried expression on her eyebrows and that's it. She never goes full crazy mode like in the game.
Ugh.
May 15, 10:53 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to Tiau
@Thai777 Iori's loss is a direct reference to her character profile, which states she will fall for the simplest of traps because she hard focuses on a enemy.
@Tiau

That very interesting to know, I don't look at the character profile. I think it was not conveyed very well in the anime however since there was nothing that made me remotely think that was the case. Her line of not fighting fair registered to me as a loser's rambling because nothing in the fight showed traps.

Still think the show need to show Abydos being competent in one way or another but I can give it a pass to Iori's shenanigans.

I think the manhole thing is also a reference to her momotalks? I don't own Iori unfortunately so some easter egg were lost on me.
May 15, 1:39 PM
Oct 2018
Reply to Thai777
@Tiau

That very interesting to know, I don't look at the character profile. I think it was not conveyed very well in the anime however since there was nothing that made me remotely think that was the case. Her line of not fighting fair registered to me as a loser's rambling because nothing in the fight showed traps.

Still think the show need to show Abydos being competent in one way or another but I can give it a pass to Iori's shenanigans.

I think the manhole thing is also a reference to her momotalks? I don't own Iori unfortunately so some easter egg were lost on me.
@Thai777
Yeah, pretty much almost everything Iori does in this episode references either her moves or things about her she lost in a very Iori fashion.
Whoever did this episode in particular is a fan of her for sure
May 15, 3:06 PM
Oct 2020
hina child bearing hips
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 18, 3:50 PM

Nov 2009
I would try licking Iori's feet TBH, wonder how it tastes.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 18, 6:56 PM

Jul 2016
Iori said the line about licking feet way too early, I think. Well, guess that scene won't be animated after all.
Also they showed Sensei recognizing Chinatsu but since their first interaction (where Sensei even commands her) wasn't adapted in the anime, the moment felt really out of place.

Still a decent episode tho. Action sequences got an upgrade and Hina (arguably Sensei's favorite student) was finally introduced.
May 19, 12:16 AM

Nov 2009
Iori said the line about licking feet way too early, I think. Well, guess that scene won't be animated after all.

Well... they want to avoid showing actual lewd acts, which can be looked down upon by some ppls or countries.

IE: any forum or social media that isn't Blue Archive, if you post or comment about a girl's feet, it's nearly instant ban. (I tried it... lol)

Like 90% of ppls in any other game forums will say "ewww, you're gross" if you tried to comment on a girl's feet from someone's art work.

You can't even mention Blue Archive in most other game's forum... some of them actually ban any discussion of Blue Archive because of all the BA memes that targets girls. (doesn't even have to be about lolis... even older BA girls are banned)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 19, 7:23 PM
Mar 2021
Uwooghhhhh mama hina
May 19, 11:01 PM

Jan 2010
It's nice seeing Sensei taking a more active role in the show. It's also nice that the anime managed to be more animated compared to the previous episodes. Still, the show continues to be somewhat awkward at times. It's weird seeing the students fighting without cover or standing around bantering in the middle of firefights, but I can kind of understand based on them essentially being superhuman. For Sensei though, I don't know why he's just standing out in the open.

There was also one particular moment during Iori's fight with Serika and Mutsuki that bothered me. Initially, Iori bats Mutsuki's grenade back at her, flushing Mutsuki and Serika into the open. The scene cuts away, and then cuts back to Iori searching for the two after they somehow went back into hiding. Iori eventually find, charges at, and knocks Mutsuki away, but Mutsuki throws her bag of explosives behind Iori's feet for Serika to shoot at. During this scene, Iori clearly acknowledges the bag behind her, but then looks forward again and just stands there while Serika shoots the bag. Did Iori never think of kicking the bag or leaping away? Did Iori not see Serika clearly peaking out behind the car she was firing from? Why was Iori just standing there looking forward? Heck, how did she even lose Serika and Mutsuki after the scene transition?

There were a few other scenes that I questioned as well, such as during the initial fight between Shiroko and Iori, Iori knocked Shiroko's gun away, but then knocked Shioroko away back into her gun where Shiroko could pick it back up. I also didn't know why Chinatsu thought she would win against both Haruka and Nonomi alone, it would have worked better if she retreated and regrouped instead of getting caught and surrendering. Or, instead, the scene played out differently where she was actively involved in the firefight and was subdued in the middle, rather than taking cover the whole time and only popping out to feebly shoot after her entire team was wiped.

I can't say I've been enjoying the Blue Archive adaptation as much as I'd like so far. It's been a while since I've read Volume 1, so I don't remember much of it. Because of this though, I can't quite compare my past experience to what I'm watching now, so I can't claim any preconceived notions tampering with my current opinions. From my impressions, Blue Archive on one hand is chaotic and absurd, and on the other, it's traumatic and grandiose. So far, I think the anime hasn't been pulling from that chaos as well, and as a result, I'm not confident in the anime pulling off its dramatic moments either.
May 23, 12:12 PM

Jun 2016
i dont finy anything good from this anime , because i didnt play the game maybe ??

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 8 Discussion

Xanek - Today

14 by katsu044 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 7 Discussion

Xanek - May 19

28 by iPlayMinecraft »»
Today, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Apr 21

58 by Mateusu-chan »»
Today, 9:48 AM

» Official English subtitles for the anime decided, starting 5/24 (Fri) 0:00 AM (UTC) on the official YouTube Channel

Xanek - May 21

3 by StreetXDSM »»
Yesterday, 5:37 PM

» Sensei, tell us who is your favorite student. ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 17

60 by LonelyLolii »»
May 24, 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.