Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 21, 8:08 AM
Jan 2009
Good episode, seems to be following the game quite well.
Sorta felt like they were focusing on Aru's thighs a lot at the start but I guess not.
Poor Haruka, but also lol Haruka at her face with the C4 and Claymore.
Aru being dumbfounded by the gang they got leaving at the end of the day school bell is hilarious.

Part C giving us another sneak peak at Black Suit.
Assuming he'll become a main part of the next episode.

Black Suit is voiced by Sanamaki Manabu (坂巻学)
https://twitter.com/MakiMaki_0706/status/1782065119796900296
XanekApr 21, 8:42 AM
Apr 21, 8:09 AM
Feb 2024
another banger for the cunny nation.
Cunny bros we are blessed.
Aru's boobs got such a huge buff and the main selling point that made my heart melt was when mutsuki KUFUFU'D

I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW I FELT THAT MOMENT. RAHHHH.
DESIGNS LOOK SO GOOD TOO.

THANK YOU YOSTAR FOR NOT MESSING THIS ADAPTATION UP
Apr 21, 8:14 AM
Feb 2021
Nice to see my favorite problematic girls on an anime, pretty fun
Apr 21, 8:16 AM

Feb 2023
AYO ANIMATED BLACK SUIT LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Best episode so far, Problem Solver 68 is awesome and truly elevates volume 1 to a whole new level of fun.

Also a lot of excellent Aru faces this episode.

Apr 21, 8:57 AM

Apr 2014
School idol huh!? Nice suggestion, Nonomi. You can save your school by being the school idol.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 21, 9:33 AM
Dec 2020
Ngl sensei is only a supporting character in this episode💀💀💀
Apr 21, 9:36 AM

Feb 2021
I watched the story until the previous episode in the game, and Serika seemed less agressive than she was in the anime. They are cutting out a bunch of stuff (which is fine, because it's not super important stuff, and I heard that they need to do this to fit Volume 1 into a 12 episode anime), but also adding a couple anime-original things (like everyone following Serika on her way to work, Shiroko talking to Serika near vending machines last episode, and a bunch of other stuff).
Whether to sit beside Shiroko or Nonomi was the most difficult decision in my life.

NAN DESU TTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Love them already.
Btw the "BLUE ARCHIVE" at the end of the ED has the same font as YOU DIED from Dark Souls lol

I really want Aru in the game. I rerolled enough to get both Iori and Shun from the tutorial gacha and was satisfied with that at first, but aargh. I know that she's farmable a bit later into the game, but it'll take a long time to get her that way right? :')
EmbientApr 21, 10:50 AM
Apr 21, 9:41 AM
Mar 2022
DORK ARU AS USUAL.. MY, I NEVER GET TIRED OF HER BEING SURPRISED AS ALWAYS XD
Apr 21, 9:41 AM
Jul 2023
Abydos financial woes unending, and things are going to get more difficult in the future it seems. Real gacha gameplay
Apr 21, 10:07 AM
Sep 2022
I Love How Many Ideas We Seeing It Than The Game Not Like On Game They Idea Only Shown Text But On Anime We Really See It Scene With It .. I Love It To See More Details On It ..

The Face Of Aru When She Surprised Same On Game And We See Other Face She Surprised Not On Like The Game I Like The Improvement With The Anime ..

Of Course Angry Akane Same On Game We See Other Perspective On It .. It's Good As Well To Same Compare With The Game

Of Course The Battle As Well Of Abydos And Problem Solver 68 We See Another Perspective Way On Anime Than The Game Its Satisfying To See How They Really Fight Than The Game ...

I Enjoy It

And I Didn't Expect The Battle To Be Long Hours Thou Than On Game It's Fast

And Sensei Just Got Think A Plan After Many Hours Fighting He Just Got Think A Plan

Than On Game It's Always Have Plan Already Because On Game We Control It

But On Anime It Really Shown How Sensei Still New Or Newbie As A Sensei Of Schale That Not Like On Game It's Fast Like Sensei Already Expect Thinking Plan To Defeat Enemy Than On Anime He Still New And Hard Slow Thinking Plan And Slow Support For Student ...

Im Not Saying Sensei Is Useless On Anime

It's Just It's Normal He Slow Thinking Plan Because He Still New As Sensei On Schale He Still Not Expect To Think Fast A Plan Yet Not Like In Game Already Expert ( Well Because We Or I Control It ) Not On Like Anime You Know Have Own Mind To Think Sensei Is That's What I Like It They Did On Anime ...

And Damn It Shown Black Suit And Have A Voice Now : D ...

Excited For Next Episode ...

^-^
RiEnCe051204Apr 21, 10:19 AM
Apr 21, 10:37 AM
May 2023
KUFUFU, in this episode we get to know the students of Gehenna academy, Aru's body is full but her brain is empty, aww i love Haruka she's so cute.

The credit scene really MAKES HYPE, THE DESIGN LOOKS GOOD.
Ayo nonton dan main Blue Archive.
Apr 21, 12:40 PM
Feb 2019
Not gonna lie, personally, I think the anime will only be an average anime, but it'll likely be a good adaptation nonetheless. The OSTs are literally the most basic they can ever be, barely even utilizing the great OST the game already has and opting for something that literally sounds like 2000s royalty free music. The artstyle doesn't do much justice to the beautiful artstyle of the game, tho it definitely is as colorful atleast (it doesn't have to be as great as the PVs look, but come on, it's nowhere looking as good). I definitely am happy tho that they're mostly adapting it accurately (even though the prologue skipping and that complete spoiler scene at the beginning was a bad move), but so far, I personally hope Yostar will see the faults of this anime and will change the studio incase they want to do other seasons or movies, because I really can't see this studio being a good one to represent the game. It's a good start, but not for long-term.
Apr 21, 2:30 PM

Jun 2014
I thought this episode is the worst one yet. Episode 1 and 2 were very decent but this one suffer from a very weird tone. It should have been comedic but the scenes with the meeting was very poor. It lacked any climax (Ayane's table flip) and the music choice was very forgettable. Furthermore, the way they introduced P68 is a bit jarring with the original scene with the boat and Aru's iconic face appearing before the abydos meeting in the restaurant. Unwelcome school also only played during the boat scene, very weird choice.

I also thought the battle was very poor. Blue Archive doesn't need that much focus on battle. The point of the battle was just to be comedic with the part-timer signing out. Instead we got a pretty serious battle with Shiroko vs Aru showoff until the bell ring and the part timer quit. That was honestly very bad. I think I also recall the abydos group thinking of capturing P68 to find out who hired them but that was seemingly skipped. That also clash with how the faceoff between shiroko and aru ended in the anime where abydos just let them go scott free.

Overall this was a very poor episode in many way. The game has a very simple and short story telling for the first chapter but somehow the anime makes it feels a lot longer and less entertaining with a lot less details. I'm hoping that it get better and that this episode was an exception but if you can't even hit the SOL scene properly in the anime, who would even care about the characters? The OP and ED are doing a better job of showing the characters bond than the actual anime so far.

Really they need to tone down the fighting. You can skip it. I know the game has a lot of fighting stage but there's no need to show them all.
Apr 21, 3:00 PM
Oct 2020
10/10 oghhhhhhhhh
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 21, 4:23 PM
Jan 2023
fight scenes are still weird despite being like the climax of every chapter apparently
Apr 21, 4:30 PM
Mar 2021
KokonaCunny420 said:
another banger for the cunny nation.
Cunny bros we are blessed.
Aru's boobs got such a huge buff and the main selling point that made my heart melt was when mutsuki KUFUFU'D

I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW I FELT THAT MOMENT. RAHHHH.
DESIGNS LOOK SO GOOD TOO.

THANK YOU YOSTAR FOR NOT MESSING THIS ADAPTATION UP

cunny?

how old are you?😶
Apr 21, 6:30 PM

Oct 2012
They should of rob that bank or the bus jacking
Apr 21, 7:04 PM

Feb 2023
Reply to Embient
I watched the story until the previous episode in the game, and Serika seemed less agressive than she was in the anime. They are cutting out a bunch of stuff (which is fine, because it's not super important stuff, and I heard that they need to do this to fit Volume 1 into a 12 episode anime), but also adding a couple anime-original things (like everyone following Serika on her way to work, Shiroko talking to Serika near vending machines last episode, and a bunch of other stuff).
Whether to sit beside Shiroko or Nonomi was the most difficult decision in my life.

NAN DESU TTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Love them already.
Btw the "BLUE ARCHIVE" at the end of the ED has the same font as YOU DIED from Dark Souls lol

I really want Aru in the game. I rerolled enough to get both Iori and Shun from the tutorial gacha and was satisfied with that at first, but aargh. I know that she's farmable a bit later into the game, but it'll take a long time to get her that way right? :')
@Embient If you started very recently then just reroll for Aru from the tutorial gacha. Blue Archive is a super casual friendly game, and Aru is actually quite good anyways.

@HunLepto The "spoiler scene" in question was also in the prologue at the very start of the game so I wouldn't call it a spoiler.
Apr 21, 7:07 PM

Jul 2016
Gotta love the Problem Solver girls. Mainly Aru's adorable dorkiness and Kayoko's ASMR voice.

Fun episode. Now it's time for the show to become more plot-oriented with Black Suit's arrival. Nice voice selection, by the way.
Apr 21, 7:09 PM
Apr 2024
CGDCT, approved :sob:
Apr 21, 7:33 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to LotteWeiss
@Embient If you started very recently then just reroll for Aru from the tutorial gacha. Blue Archive is a super casual friendly game, and Aru is actually quite good anyways.

@HunLepto The "spoiler scene" in question was also in the prologue at the very start of the game so I wouldn't call it a spoiler.
@LotteWeiss But if I start from the beginning again, I will miss out on rewards from the first and second anime episodes, and I don't want that.
Apr 21, 8:12 PM

Jul 2014
Favorite episode so far. Problem Solver 68 are always fun to watch and the meeting at the beginning was pretty funny.

Aru is such a lovable sexy dork <3.

Hoshino's noises give me life.

I don't like the bgm, it's just so bland.
Apr 21, 8:14 PM

Feb 2023
Reply to Embient
@LotteWeiss But if I start from the beginning again, I will miss out on rewards from the first and second anime episodes, and I don't want that.
@Embient Not gonna lie the rewards are pretty bad. Yeah the 600 pyroxenes were cool but it's not that many, and everything else has been awful. You can farm Aru's elephs from 18-3 hard mode but at a rate of 40% for one eleph and 3 attempts per day it'll take slightly over three months to get the 120 elephs required.
Apr 21, 8:44 PM
Feb 2021
We get Black suit voice before Seia voice lol
Apr 21, 9:36 PM
Oct 2022
the fight scene is still meh
Apr 22, 12:48 AM

Mar 2016
So 😭😭😭😭😭

Apr 22, 1:00 AM

Feb 2020
My favorite dorky girlfailure Aru is here!!! 😭 Nice to see the problem solver 68 girls finally.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 1:52 AM
Feb 2019
Reply to LotteWeiss

@LotteWeiss I meant the Volume F scene. That was supposed to be a much later reveal.
Apr 22, 3:51 AM

Jan 2017
The ironic lolicon twitter immigrants latching onto this anime and spamming sob emoji are getting really annoying.
鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る
仏に逢うては仏を斬る
ツルギの理ここに在り
Apr 22, 7:43 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to Thai777
I thought this episode is the worst one yet. Episode 1 and 2 were very decent but this one suffer from a very weird tone. It should have been comedic but the scenes with the meeting was very poor. It lacked any climax (Ayane's table flip) and the music choice was very forgettable. Furthermore, the way they introduced P68 is a bit jarring with the original scene with the boat and Aru's iconic face appearing before the abydos meeting in the restaurant. Unwelcome school also only played during the boat scene, very weird choice.

I also thought the battle was very poor. Blue Archive doesn't need that much focus on battle. The point of the battle was just to be comedic with the part-timer signing out. Instead we got a pretty serious battle with Shiroko vs Aru showoff until the bell ring and the part timer quit. That was honestly very bad. I think I also recall the abydos group thinking of capturing P68 to find out who hired them but that was seemingly skipped. That also clash with how the faceoff between shiroko and aru ended in the anime where abydos just let them go scott free.

Overall this was a very poor episode in many way. The game has a very simple and short story telling for the first chapter but somehow the anime makes it feels a lot longer and less entertaining with a lot less details. I'm hoping that it get better and that this episode was an exception but if you can't even hit the SOL scene properly in the anime, who would even care about the characters? The OP and ED are doing a better job of showing the characters bond than the actual anime so far.

Really they need to tone down the fighting. You can skip it. I know the game has a lot of fighting stage but there's no need to show them all.
@Thai777 agree with you, i think they can just focus to sol part and save the action part at the end of series. first 3 episodes should be focused in character introduction and not the action.
Apr 22, 7:45 AM
Dec 2021
but these fights are part of story
Apr 22, 8:54 AM

Feb 2022
Black Suit got a voice before Seia 💀
Apr 22, 11:04 AM

Jan 2013
Reply to Thai777

@Thai777 pre much my reaction. The combat doesn't feel well executed so far so the focus on it drags it down. They could have emulated Jormungand or even Upotte!! for the camera angles and effects (minus the blood, of course). I almost wonder if the OP was done by a different studio based on this and the fact that the color palette is completely different (the OP has one more akin to the game).
Apr 22, 5:51 PM
Oct 2018
Reply to Seeker1995
but these fights are part of story
@Seeker1995

It is indeed a bit delusional to cut the fights, not like these fights also demand top tier animation, they're minor fights but fights that are apart of the story, I more-so applaud them for being majority accurate
Apr 22, 6:50 PM

Feb 2023
Reply to HunLepto
@LotteWeiss I meant the Volume F scene. That was supposed to be a much later reveal.
@HunLepto Yes, the scene with Shiroko Terror shooting the Shittim Chest and Sensei appears like 20 seconds into the prologue of the game. Nothing wrong with showing it 20 seconds into the anime since the game did the same thing, I wouldn't consider that a spoiler or a reveal.
Apr 22, 9:00 PM
Apr 2013
EP 3

I'll be honest i have no idea what is going on

Like in the first two eps the rival girls are masked for the most part. but seems like some new girls will be showing up
I have no idea how many girls there are but

Well. i see we've turned into a comedy anime. is every ep going to be like this where the first half is comedy and second half is guns
I actually dont remember who voices nonomi. hmm.

Well this is awkward

Welp
That was weird
So basically it was just another introduction to this group of girls
Uh
I dunno man
Like the ep wasnt bad but its kinda like missing something

Like really thats it

Basically just hope/cope that next ep will be better or something
Apr 22, 10:45 PM

Dec 2016
I been thinking this this since episode one, but now that we're 3 episodes in, I'm talking about it. As someone who's played the game before (not that long, the anime was announced only like 2 months after I started), I've gotta say I'm pretty disappointed in the anime. The fight scenes are genuinely boring. The slice of life and drama stuff are the BA story's strong points, so when I heard it was getting an anime, I was excited to see how they would do fights. I think they did the money-making ideas scene and the ramen scene just fine, but the action scenes barely have going on in them. I know Kivotos students are impervious to bullets, but that doesn't mean the guns should be completely unimpactful. Also the choreography is silly and the animation looks low-budget. This appeals to nobody except people who are already Blue Archive fans. Very saddening, because I doubt we'll get a Volume 3 anime now.

At least Haruka is very cute. <3
Apr 22, 11:03 PM

Feb 2017
The anime version adds such a rich layer of detail to the fights, especially between Abydos and Problem Solver 68. It’s one thing to play it in the game, but watching it unfold with all the dynamic animation is another level of satisfaction.

ㅤㅤ I love Nao Tomori ♡
ㅤㅤ友利奈緒のことが大好きです ♥

let's feel good
レッツ フィールグッドします
Apr 23, 3:21 AM
Aug 2017
I really love it and don't care about small details doesn't affect the important story
Apr 23, 4:52 AM
Sep 2019
Haruka my beloved
Apr 23, 9:16 AM
Apr 2023
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddfs as
Apr 23, 4:29 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to Tiau
@Seeker1995

It is indeed a bit delusional to cut the fights, not like these fights also demand top tier animation, they're minor fights but fights that are apart of the story, I more-so applaud them for being majority accurate
@Tiau You can show the beginning and skip to the end of the fight. How the fight happened doesn't matter, what matter is the conclusion. All I got from watching the fight (that lasted 3min!) is that sensei once again made a weird kinda useless plan and that kayoko is somehow skillful at CQC. Everything else felt pointless. Every bullet are dodged not even showing how resistant everyone is, no fanservice of any EX skill. They might have tried with aru and mutsuki but it looked hella goofy and pointless. I didn't mind the first 2 fight because it was setting up that sensei help the student with his "genius plan" but it got very repetitive and the plan looks awful most of the time. It's also getting very tiring that abydos looks weak which is not what is usually shown in the game. It seems like they are nerfing them or making the opponent stronger to "raise the stakes" when there are not supposed to be any.

The game also has a few fight in some animated PVs and they looked way more dynamic than whatever is shown in this episode. If they are not going to do dynamic fights like those PV why bother? It's very boring. If they are keeping a more dynamic choreography for more important fight, why even bother animating these unimportant fights?
Apr 23, 7:57 PM

Aug 2015
somehow managed to be worse than last episode
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Apr 24, 12:51 AM
Oct 2018
Reply to Thai777
@Tiau You can show the beginning and skip to the end of the fight. How the fight happened doesn't matter, what matter is the conclusion. All I got from watching the fight (that lasted 3min!) is that sensei once again made a weird kinda useless plan and that kayoko is somehow skillful at CQC. Everything else felt pointless. Every bullet are dodged not even showing how resistant everyone is, no fanservice of any EX skill. They might have tried with aru and mutsuki but it looked hella goofy and pointless. I didn't mind the first 2 fight because it was setting up that sensei help the student with his "genius plan" but it got very repetitive and the plan looks awful most of the time. It's also getting very tiring that abydos looks weak which is not what is usually shown in the game. It seems like they are nerfing them or making the opponent stronger to "raise the stakes" when there are not supposed to be any.

The game also has a few fight in some animated PVs and they looked way more dynamic than whatever is shown in this episode. If they are not going to do dynamic fights like those PV why bother? It's very boring. If they are keeping a more dynamic choreography for more important fight, why even bother animating these unimportant fights?
@Thai777
Respectfully disagree there, all they did was use the fight to establish Problem Solver's characteristics.
I honestly wasn't even shocked about Kayoko being good at CQC considering the dress variant basically being a spy and it's not really like her EX skill does much outside of gameplay, having her trick them alongside Mutsuki is a good idea

The issue with this fight in particular is that Abydos technically speaking outside of gameplay never actually 'win' in this encounter, they fight from after they eat till when the part-timers clock out, I would argue that Abydos isn't established to be particularly strong until much later on in the story.

While yes they could change things, but for the most part all they've done was adapt things straight, even if they made changes and cut the fight shorter, to what gain? As far as I can tell they're well in pace of the story and that's with added scenes if you cut out all the fights but the "important" ones its not like they need the extra runtime, least not currently anyways. I also don't think it's realistic to compare it to PVs since those are pretty different from pacing out an entire season with an animation team that might not be capable of doing sakuga every episode, and if that is the case theres better fights to use your best animators on than this.
Apr 24, 5:45 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to Tiau
@Thai777
Respectfully disagree there, all they did was use the fight to establish Problem Solver's characteristics.
I honestly wasn't even shocked about Kayoko being good at CQC considering the dress variant basically being a spy and it's not really like her EX skill does much outside of gameplay, having her trick them alongside Mutsuki is a good idea

The issue with this fight in particular is that Abydos technically speaking outside of gameplay never actually 'win' in this encounter, they fight from after they eat till when the part-timers clock out, I would argue that Abydos isn't established to be particularly strong until much later on in the story.

While yes they could change things, but for the most part all they've done was adapt things straight, even if they made changes and cut the fight shorter, to what gain? As far as I can tell they're well in pace of the story and that's with added scenes if you cut out all the fights but the "important" ones its not like they need the extra runtime, least not currently anyways. I also don't think it's realistic to compare it to PVs since those are pretty different from pacing out an entire season with an animation team that might not be capable of doing sakuga every episode, and if that is the case theres better fights to use your best animators on than this.
@Tiau
I disagree. The fight barely show any characteristics of the P68, whether it's their fighting characteristic or personality. For example, we know that Haruka is very merciless when fighting via the game and the manga. Nothing of that was shown, instead we have shown that she uses bombs, which is to be fair, one good thing that was established but still feel very boring. Mutsuki and Aru has the same problem.

I don't need Abydos to win but they need to stand their ground otherwise why would P68 even run away when they lose the number advantage? Why would they willingly fail when they are in uninjured? Here's another scenario. You can have a scene where P68 fight Abydos and get surprised by how strong they are and think that it will take longer than she thought. Then you have Aru starting to get the advantage and then get surprised when the chime end and the worker clock out. It will show that they are very tenacious and that it might be a losing battle without the number advantage. Instead none of this happen and you have the awkward Aru vs Shiroko confrontation into their weird retreat.

Also kaiser at the end is saying they are stronger than the data suggest but nothing show that. They are getting pushed back all the time by every mobs, when canonically, mobs are fodder compared to Abydos.

The fight are also very repetitive. Abydos is in trouble->sensei come to the rescue with his plan. It's just extremely boring. Fights need to have reasons to them or show something new otherwise it's just a waste of airtime. It would be forgivable if it at least look good visually or has good choreography but it doesn't.

One reason why I criticize this episode so much is that nothing new is shown. In ep 2, we have shown that Ayane can drop bombs, Shiroko has her EX, Ayane can drive. There's a lot of thing. Here I cannot name you a single thing new that wasn't shown in episode 1 except for a few P68 thing (Kayoko CQC, Haruka's bomb, Mutsuki bomb) which could ALL be shown later because of how basic they are.

The extra run time is not needed if they get the fighting right. If we go with the premise of cutting the fight, that extra airtime could be used for anything. More original stuff (like ep1), more foreshadow, slower SOL pace, relationship story, ANYTHING.

I'm not asking them to have good animation like the PV, I'm saying that they know how to make a fight choreography that is actually NOT boring since they made the PV. So why are they making these fight super boring? It's literally stand still and shoot and miss everything. Once in a while have Shiroko do some acrobatics that end up doing nothing because she just stand still after. One can argue its like the game but it's super tedious to watch in anime and is a valid criticism when it takes a lot of airtime by virtue of having fights in every episodes.

Like I'd take a badly animated fight with some inkle of choreography over gun shooting but missing for half the fight so you don't even show how durable a student is.
Apr 25, 8:19 AM

Feb 2021
It's been a year or two since I read the story but I feel like the pacing is moving in super speed.

Animation is nothing to write home about. As I said in the first episode, it's so Yostar Pictures. I actually like how they don't put a lot of the focus on Sensei for now and just letting the girls speak their mind. It's very refreshing hearing the girls speak complete sentences since in the game they only have a few repetitive lines, especially Haruka and Kayoko who I sound quite different from how I imagined them to. Also, is this the first time we hear that black suit guy's voice?

Problem Solver 68 is my favorite bunch other than the Rabbit Squad.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Apr 25, 6:29 PM

Mar 2013
They didn't show Aru's huge monologue... 😭😭😭
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 26, 4:21 PM

Nov 2020
This anime is so random and doesn't have any specific rules set, I actually thought they were going to rob a bank xD
I bet this whole mess will be explained at the end with "this is the afterlife" or some shit like that.
Even the action here is pointless, these mercenaries are shooting from a distance, it's unclear why, since everyone here is immortal and the girl shot in the head many times at close range, normally got up and left xD
To win, you just need to wait until your opponents run out of ammunition (since they are idiots and shoot senselessly) and then shoot them at close range until they give up due to the pain and trap them, of course this stupid anime ignores this fact and the characters fight as if it was a fight to the death and life.
The strategy of "we just try harder" and we win by going to the middle and shooting, what is this supposed to be? who wrote it?

Something that works in the game is completely hopeless in the anime.
1/5
Apr 26, 4:23 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to Jokuc
somehow managed to be worse than last episode
@Jokuc +1,I thought that after the terrible second episode it could only get better, but...
Apr 26, 11:43 PM
Jan 2024
Animation Quality is really great. Comedy Scenes are really great. For a game adaptation its really great quality. If they make action scenes more good like their might be smoke in the backgrounds and more suiting colors related to background then this anime is perfect.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 5 Discussion

Xanek - Yesterday

17 by Polycell »»
6 hours ago

» Sensei, tell us who is your favorite student. ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 17

54 by Viewland »»
Yesterday, 1:47 PM

» Hifumi Student Introduction PV

Xanek - Yesterday

0 by Xanek »»
Yesterday, 2:14 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Apr 28

54 by Bio »»
May 4, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

YuudachiFR - Apr 7

241 by KipTheInsomniac »»
May 2, 6:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.