Forum Settings
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 3:53 PM

Oct 2017
Yukata couple, interesting…
Apr 29, 4:49 PM

Feb 2022
Ohhhh no, curiosity got into the cat and she saw the picture
Apr 29, 7:09 PM

Oct 2013
I think Im about to have a panic attack honestly over what might happen next chapter

but yoooo Machida looking fine as fuck though
Apr 29, 11:15 PM
Jul 2022
naoto you asshole lmao just when i thought he began to man up... first lie 1 day into the relationship
Apr 30, 12:38 AM
Jun 2020
Can we all agree that the manga finishes on chapter 148 and I want to have everyone across the globe to agree on that and we all collectively just drop it there. Honestly I have no idea where this manga is going I am giving it the 3 chapter rule starting from chapter 150 if it doesn't get its shit together Im going to drop it and I believe others too should drop.
Apr 30, 5:17 AM

Mar 2014
Reply to kkeichuu
naoto you asshole lmao just when i thought he began to man up... first lie 1 day into the relationship
@kkeichuu

Well technically he didn't lie, rather he gave her a ambiguous answer. He honestly should have apologetically admitted to drawing a nude piece
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 30, 5:20 AM

Mar 2014
Reply to Grynex
Can we all agree that the manga finishes on chapter 148 and I want to have everyone across the globe to agree on that and we all collectively just drop it there. Honestly I have no idea where this manga is going I am giving it the 3 chapter rule starting from chapter 150 if it doesn't get its shit together Im going to drop it and I believe others too should drop.
@Grynex

And what? Miss out on all of the actual dates they will have now as a proper couple?

Hell NAW!

This is the part of the rom coms that many people like me want to see the most, the after story of the confessions. Its always bad when mangas/animes just end right when the confession kicks in and you almost see nothing of the aftermath of their relationship.

There's gonna be ups and downs but heck thats relationships for ya!

Honestly why Dangers for the Heart, Aharen san is abnormal and even 100 girlfriends knock it out of the park with their rom coms.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 30, 8:11 AM
Jul 2021
Didn't expect Naoto to stand up for himself there. I read elsewhere that Nagatoro might have her own insecurities to deal with and I think that could be an interesting place for the story to go to from here
Apr 30, 8:37 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Naoto should told Nagatoro-san that he was doing a nude piece, but of course he panicked and said nothing. Now Nagatoro-san has to deal with the fact that Naoto has done another nude sketch with a girl with big boobs. Naoto's nude sketches have gotten better this time.
Apr 30, 9:30 AM

Oct 2017
Casually going nude, awkard to say the least. Nagatoro pouting.
Apr 30, 9:34 AM

Feb 2023
AddaeAkono said:
Naoto should told Nagatoro-san that he was doing a nude piece, but of course he panicked and said nothing. Now Nagatoro-san has to deal with the fact that Naoto has done another nude sketch with a girl with big boobs. Naoto's nude sketches have gotten better this time.

Yes he would have been way better off just saying exactly what happened, and taking whatever heat up front.

I do like her choker-and-heels 'outfit' though.
Apr 30, 4:22 PM
Jun 2020
Reply to HueyLion
@Grynex

And what? Miss out on all of the actual dates they will have now as a proper couple?

Hell NAW!

This is the part of the rom coms that many people like me want to see the most, the after story of the confessions. Its always bad when mangas/animes just end right when the confession kicks in and you almost see nothing of the aftermath of their relationship.

There's gonna be ups and downs but heck thats relationships for ya!

Honestly why Dangers for the Heart, Aharen san is abnormal and even 100 girlfriends knock it out of the park with their rom coms.
@HueyLion This is very true, the only problem for me was that it was Machida as the nude model I just do not see why it had to be her and not some other random background character instead.
May 1, 12:01 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Nagatoro is probably going to be in all sorts of mental turmoil after this. Imagine your boyfriend drawing a picture of a girl that modelled in the nude.
And she’s gorgeous and you suspect might have a thing for him too
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 1, 1:37 AM

Nov 2007
Reply to Farabeuf
Nagatoro is probably going to be in all sorts of mental turmoil after this. Imagine your boyfriend drawing a picture of a girl that modelled in the nude.
And she’s gorgeous and you suspect might have a thing for him too
@Farabeuf add onto that that the art club prez said that his drawings are at their best when love is involved and it's mentioned a few times that the nude drawing he made there is very very good. It doesn't mean anything of course but I'd understand some insecurities surfacing here due to this.
May 1, 5:17 AM

May 2020
That should not be counted as being unfaithful.. I think xD

By the way after this, Nagatoro could be seen confronting Machida lol.
May 1, 8:31 AM

Jul 2023
Imagine if nanashi returns to his roots and makes this NTR
May 1, 9:53 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Reply to Arkaniet
@Farabeuf add onto that that the art club prez said that his drawings are at their best when love is involved and it's mentioned a few times that the nude drawing he made there is very very good. It doesn't mean anything of course but I'd understand some insecurities surfacing here due to this.
@Arkaniet So true. It's going to be really interesting to see how she reacts.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 1, 2:17 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Oh we get drama after the first kiss, let's see if Nagatoro sees Machida as a rival
May 2, 1:12 PM

Dec 2009
Damn, a bit of drama already...
Nice to see 774 flex his hentai in more often.
May 5, 4:47 PM
Oct 2019
I still think that at some point they should address the topic that Nagatoro has serious self-esteem problems with her body.

It doesnt help that Naoto has to interact with voluptuous women and I think Nagatoro has a hard time believing that Naoto would find her attractive above every naked woman he has seen
May 6, 9:53 PM
Feb 2022
Nagatoro jealous is cute.
May 17, 3:22 AM

Mar 2021
Macchi so bad bruh, I need her

I really like that Naoto stood up for himself there, most anime brush off nosiness, but he was disappointed that she looked without his approval

It leads back to Nagatoro's self-esteem issues, and Naoto did fuck up for not telling her, so this might be good.

OdabraniMay 17, 3:25 AM

May 19, 7:51 AM

Dec 2016
Reply to MegamiRem
Casually going nude, awkard to say the least. Nagatoro pouting.
@MegamiRem Yeah this is what bother me the most ... not to mention in front of everyone, including her friends

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 150 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 13

10 by DutchTulipStonks »»
May 17, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 148 Discussion

bastek66 - Apr 15

48 by Samson_GoKegwa »»
Apr 30, 2:10 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 147 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - Mar 25

12 by Tamer2002 »»
Apr 28, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 146 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Mar 4

15 by Tamer2002 »»
Apr 28, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 145 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Feb 19

28 by skrullpool »»
Apr 11, 2:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.