Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 23, 5:15 AM
Oct 2018
Reply to LostSpectre
@Almondillo Good fucking grief. Watch less trash shows if you're going to bitch about this stuff, there's plenty of them out there. lol
@LostSpectre I can't help that I didn't think it was a trash show prior to this episode, so I don't see your point? I don't read manga or LNs or follow news/trailers, so watching the anime is the only way I experience them. (And I do check whether shows are labelled as ecchi, harems, etc. prior to watching and this was neither).

Plus I do generally avoid shows that have this content and end up dropping them due to it, but that doesn't mean I can't express an opinion on the matter and disdain for the content, especially if it isn't labelled as such. If you don't like opinions like mine, you can just ignore them and scroll on.
Apr 23, 7:12 AM

Jul 2017
Lloyd, Sylpha and Albert going on a monster hunt, them meeting enemies along the way, and the magic Enchantment weapons are a surefire way to win over normal enemies. Of course, Tao is back, but she doesn't recognize Lloyd being Robert, and soon, both girls are enemies of each other vying for Lloyd's intent. Of course, Lloyd's Qi technique is the cause of Tao popping up, and Sylpha sleeping with Lloyd, this love feud is going to make the mess and entertainment out of the soldiers.

A bearwolf showing out of nowhere, and the others dealt with it, most particularly Albert thanks to his Spellbound Sword Enchantment. And indeed, from the shrine, a demon presence is felt, and out comes the demon Pazuzu enchanting all of the mongrel breeds. Of couse, Grim does have the knowledge being a demon, and Lloyd wanting to learn mana transmutation on the spot, it's funny. Sylpha's own sword techniques are not just for show, and does deal quite the damage to the main demon. Meanwhile, Lloyd managing to master the art while Sylpha dual-wields Enchantment swords, Pazuzu literally has no chance against her.

If there's one thing to learn: don't mess with Sylpha.
Apr 23, 8:40 AM

Jun 2016
holly fuck !! sylpha is on fire in this episode !!
Apr 23, 10:56 AM
Apr 2016
Reply to felixsifuri
@phantomfandom aren't american kobolds lizards?
@felixsifuri american representation of kobolds is pretty much the skaven from Warhammer Fantasy: large bipedal rats.
Japanese people depict them as antropomorphic dogs (can be seen in Tensura too, Coby is a cobold, and they're antropomorphic dogs in Berserk of Gluttony aswell), ergo: the guy either got confused, or doesn't know what he's talking about.
Apr 23, 12:10 PM
May 2021
Animation is so dam good and sylpha boobas sheesh! brilliant episode
Apr 23, 4:14 PM
Sep 2021
loving this anime so far!! disappointed it's not got great ratings so far but I have high hopes! it deserves attention.
Apr 23, 4:27 PM
Jan 2021
Sylpha really is hot enough to pull off this level of crazy
Apr 23, 10:15 PM
Nov 2022
I like how he so carefree of his surroundings, minding his own business...hahaha
Apr 24, 4:47 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to KennaIsANerd
@Ryoda- exactly! why is pedophilia in media always looked over when it's an older woman preying on a younger boy? it should get the same treatment. always baffles when people praise it.
@KennaIsANerd well i agree with you that female pedophillia usually get looked over, in fiction and also in real life. i think the reasons why it get looked over in fiction. is:

1.potrayel, such things usually get potrayed in a comedic and some might even say positive light. the only series i actually saw/remember it being taken in seriousness. is oshi no ko.

2.society, i would say in general society still hold such stigma, that it can't actually happen to man by woman. if you look at articles covering incidents of female pedophilla, you would notice a pattern of aversion to use the word rape.

3.fetish/kink, that's one purely a speculation based on what i see online, so take it with a grain of salt. but i think males are more prone to phillias of wanting to be groomed and self insert shotacon. at least in the internet. if i had to pick a reason why is it like that. that i would say it's the male loneliness. the feeling of being lonely will lead to such strong desires of love, that would make one accept even immoral and harming types of 'love'.

of course let me remind you again that i'm not a expert on the topic nor i had done any kind of research about it. that's just opinions i gained from years of browsing the internet.

now my personal opinions about sylphia pedophillia, is yea that bad but i don't really care. it's fiction and the show and sylphia been plenty enjoyable.

CielordApr 24, 8:20 AM
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Apr 24, 9:18 AM

Jun 2019
There are obvious evolutionary biology-based reasons for such a double standard, whether in real life in actual society or how that trickles down into artistic representations in media. Female sexuality is treated as more of a precious commodity than male sexuality, which is devalued. Why? Male humans, collectively, are still treated as the aggressor and initiator rather than the passive recipient. Sex is treated as something males "do" whereas for females it is treated as something "done to them". Because males have the protruding genitalia which penetrates and inseminates the female, it is treated as a more willful inherently voluntary action as opposed to females who could more often and feasibly be coerced into "receiving" something against their will. Sex, therefore, for males, is viewed almost automatically as an achievement and accomplishment, whereas for females it's treated like "giving something away". That's why promiscuity among males in many contexts is respected, celebrated, almost worshipped by other males/general society, whereas female promiscuity is often shamed/looked down upon by other females and general society.

But what is the underlying material and biological reason and basis for all that? It's probably due to the fact that a male could technically theoretically impregnate a different female every single day of his life (even multiple times a day) from the age of beginning semen production during puberty starting at around 10 - 12 years-old until the day he dies. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, decade after decade. Yes, fertility and chances do decline with age, but it still is very much physically possible and can happen. Men have fathered children up to their mid-90s in age.

Whereas females can only get pregnant once at a time (apart from ultra-rare superfetation cases) and then are stuck in that condition, taken out of commission and the playing field for nine months - the better part of a year. And they undergo menopause, usually between 45 - 50 years-old, after which they cease to be fertile at all and can physically no longer produce children.

Given the way reproduction, sexual or asexual, is valued and prioritized as the absolute necessity and imperative within a species (presumably both within humans and all others, however consciously or not) - to the species as a whole collectively and the majority of individuals within it - the species' and many of its members' whole raison d'etre, so to speak, then the reasoning should start to make perfect sense and come into full view as to why female sexuality and potential sexual reproduction capability, would be treated as more rare, more precious, more valuable, and more worthy of safeguarding by the societal hivemind. That's the rational scientific material reason for it (most likely), but most people who feel that way and say things to that effect, of voicing the double standard, are probably unaware and are just unconsciously or subconsciously being guided on emotions over it as a result of neurological-genetic programming.

This is something which always to me seemed obvious and intuitive, so others must have realized it as well, but for whatever reason I rarely ever see it spelled out when people raise these "double standard" complaints. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, good or bad, anymore than the actions and behavior of crickets or lynxes or slime molds. It's just nature and biology in motion.

WatchTillTandavaApr 24, 9:30 AM
Apr 24, 9:48 AM

Nov 2012
Anyone know the name of the music when the Kobolds attacked the carriage?
Apr 24, 5:09 PM

Mar 2008
I wonder how Tao would react once she figures out Robert is really a shota lol

Sylpha looked good dual weilding.
Apr 24, 6:32 PM
Feb 2024
very good development
Apr 24, 7:23 PM
Aug 2020
10% fight and 90% dialogue
all anime would be better if the characters didn't talk so much, the script is completely polluted with unnecessary things
Apr 24, 11:18 PM

Feb 2022
Far as Isekais go, its alright.
Always that tinge of harem in them though. Maybe its just me, but I'm just sick of harems. As far as they go though compared to some of the other ones its not as bad as it is more comedic competition elements.
Apr 25, 12:16 PM

Feb 2019
sylpha's one scary maid-slash-bodyguard lol
i think she and tao will make a good combo bodyguard for lloyd, but sylpha's level is much higher than tao's so she needs to catch up lol
Apr 25, 12:56 PM

Sep 2022
Show is getting better. The focus is no longer just on shorty pants. Fights look alright. But the opponents, who look like dog demons, are all pretty ugly.
Apr 25, 7:15 PM

Nov 2009
I want to stuff my face in Sylpha's ( ‿ Y ‿ ) TOO

Wish I was a Shota, cause apparently she's only into Shotas... >_<

amlgApr 25, 7:28 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 25, 11:57 PM

Nov 2019
Whoa. Scary maid.
Apr 26, 3:17 PM

Nov 2020
Reminding every episode that the MC is the greatest, smartest and strongest is a bit irritating.
A normally dressed MC is a plus.
I didn't expect pink hair so quickly.
The babysitter's boob attack was... unexpected XD overall, she's a nice character, she makes it a little more interesting.
Have I heard the techno soundtrack in an isekai fantasy anime? xDD
Again, an ultra-strong monster who is confident but then moans throughout the entire episode because the MC easily defeats him, at least here we have a nice break and the maid is fighting and the monster is wailing and saying "bakana" or "nanii!?" xD
4/5
Apr 27, 1:44 PM
Oct 2021
Top 10 Anime Jumpscare
Apr 28, 5:56 PM
Aug 2017
kept me on the edge of my seat the whole episode. some really funny parts too.
Apr 29, 1:30 PM
Feb 2011
This show is WAY better than I expected... It should be terrible but instead it just hits, Rie hasn't even shown up yet ffs.
May 4, 1:04 AM
Apr 2013
So epic! Although I kind of wanted others to find out. Technically, they did. I love how in the end the prince says that a king is too minor a role for him. Wow.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

67 by Paulternative »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 15

62 by romzanalimohon »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 1

187 by glockenspheal »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

34 by pansz »»
8 hours ago

» Femboy vs Tomboy

SecretAtoz - Apr 9

30 by Kalvin_ET »»
Yesterday, 5:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.