Forum Settings
Forums

Which character in your favorites is the most down bad / warped personality?

New
Apr 5, 2:09 PM

Jul 2016
First place) Nio Hashiri

Second place) Eiko Teruya

Third place) Kyouko Sakura
Apr 5, 2:14 PM

Jan 2021
ban is very down bad for that elf woman of his
Apr 5, 2:19 PM

May 2019
Most definitely Paladin from Bikini Warriors.
Apr 5, 2:23 PM

Feb 2020
Down bad:
Rika
Rin
Kazuki

Warped personality:
Junko

Dunno how to rank them any other way.
Apr 5, 3:05 PM

Jan 2023
Warped personality - The beacon of hope. The ultimate stepping stone. The martyr of freedom: NAGITOOOOO KOMAEADAAAA!!!!!
Apr 5, 3:43 PM

Nov 2019
Char Aznable is a talented, goal-driven, charismatic, manipulative, and a mass-murdering sociopath.
Apr 5, 4:00 PM

Jun 2019
None. They all have quite beautiful personalities in their own way to me.

Though there exist some people out there who would point to and say ones like Shiki Magata, Satou Matsuzaka, Lucy, etc.
Apr 5, 4:17 PM

May 2022
None of them is i'd say (maybe makima for the warped personality bit)
Apr 5, 4:19 PM

May 2022
Reply to WatchTillTandava
None. They all have quite beautiful personalities in their own way to me.

Though there exist some people out there who would point to and say ones like Shiki Magata, Satou Matsuzaka, Lucy, etc.
@WatchTillTandava Uhm... i'm sorry but you can't have a more warped personality than Satou Matsuzaka. I'm still traumatised by the episode 9 scene (i'm sure you know what i'm talking about) even though i really liked this anime.
Apr 5, 4:26 PM

Jun 2019
trinitroglycerin said:
Uhm... i'm sorry but you can't have a more warped personality than Satou Matsuzaka. I'm still traumatised by the episode 9 scene (i'm sure you know what i'm talking about) even though i really liked this anime.

Well, let's just say this is why I wrote the second line and third sentence of my post as a kind of pre-emptive disclaimer. I'm not disputing that a lot of folks out there would find her horribly warped.
Apr 5, 4:35 PM

Jun 2020
I guess Ryuk to he’s defence he was just bored
Apr 5, 4:40 PM
Dec 2020
Shinji hikari and funny valentines are literally sex offenders so they are the most down bad
Apr 5, 4:52 PM

Dec 2021
Saeba Ryo, He'll save your life in the most badass way possible, but be ready to get jostled between "He's the coolest damn thing I've ever seen" and "I'm going to break his hands so he doesn't touch me" every second you're around him.

Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Apr 5, 5:00 PM

May 2021
1st. Araragi Koyomi - Yep
2nd. Hikigaya Hachiman - Warped personality on 10
3rd. Harima Kenji - Pretty sure this lad is mentally insane lmao
Apr 6, 9:47 PM

Oct 2020
Mako Mankanshoku from Kill la Kill joins the thread because she has a warped personality:

Apr 6, 10:04 PM

Dec 2018
I think it's a tie between Minako and Galaxia.

Apr 6, 10:13 PM
Oct 2019
Akane Minagawa/Darkness/Tsubasa Hanekawa
Apr 6, 11:55 PM

Jun 2020
Erika Furudo- You may not know her but all you need to know is that she proudly calls herself an intellectual rapist
Apr 11, 6:55 AM

Aug 2020
kishibe from chainsaw man, i think (pretty standard answer; but i can't recollect anyone really bad fitting the description).
tho there are lots of fucked up in the head personalities, of course: henrietta from gunslinger girl, hato and hopkins from genshiken nidaime, mamimi from flcl, sakurajima and azusagawa from aobuta (tho, i think, they are pretty lite topic-wise), nanachi from made in abyss (tho she's keeping her shit together, considering), fern and sein from frieren, miyamura and hori from horimiya, and so and so on...
Apr 12, 4:30 AM

Feb 2024
Kaiki Deishū, Monogatari Series.
Apr 12, 6:25 AM

Dec 2011
Hiiragi Utena for sure but depending on the material Darkrai has the warped personality at least
Apr 25, 11:01 PM

Aug 2019
Maybe Yoshida, but stuff is still up in the air with that guy (at least in my opinion). For sure: Anthy. She has her reasons, but she does have a warped personality. Coincidentally, I had a dream last night where I was her, but a lot of it was her and Utena pining for each other and being all lovey-dovey.
Apr 25, 11:10 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to Cammell
ban is very down bad for that elf woman of his
@Cammell

“Woman” is pushing it 😭 she looks seven
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » suspension of disbelief and difference between reality and fiction

deg - 9 minutes ago

3 by deg »»
39 seconds ago

» What are your thought on Ecchi anime?

RedTea33 - Yesterday

12 by Deago »»
52 seconds ago

» What popular anime seems to be forgotten ( 1 2 3 )

Kaneki_Bozo - Apr 9, 2021

106 by ColourWheel »»
3 minutes ago

» Digitalization of the modern world and anime

RobertBobert - 8 hours ago

27 by DigiCat »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you think 3-episode reviews are valid? ( 1 2 )

GoatPieceLuffy - Apr 29

61 by Adnash »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.