Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
Ivy's resolve is strong. She's not afraid to take risks and this is yet another one of those episodes that shows her personality at her finest.

Unfotunately, there were some bad people they had to deal with this episode. Ivy still feels like the heart of the party though, keeping everyone together.
Mar 15, 7:47 AM

Feb 2020
Ivy's character development has been amazing through these episodes.
Mar 15, 8:03 AM
Mar 2021
Mila having 2nd thoughts
Mar 15, 8:09 AM

Mar 2021
Ivy’s “past life” seems to be getting more and more involved as we work our way through this current arc. For a show with a very deliberate pace, a lot really happened in this episode. Things are accelerating.

This show really does a lot of things well.
Mar 15, 8:13 AM

Nov 2023
Why did Thay downgrade the MC to the most bland Mary Sue l have ever seen
Ratris_DecisionMar 18, 3:07 AM
Mar 15, 8:33 AM

Mar 2021
Ivy is such an incredible girl she has grown as person so much on her adventures.
Mar 15, 8:42 AM
Jul 2020
The episode went too fast. I have to wait a week now.
Mar 15, 8:44 AM
Jul 2023
And the plan finally kick off, Ivy pass self seems to be very strategic minded and involve a lot in this episode. Wonder what kind of experience her self had, a gamer most likely.
Mar 15, 8:44 AM
Feb 2020
Everything set in stone.Its gonna go down next episode.
Mar 15, 9:05 AM
Feb 2015
Excited to see how everything will unfold
Mar 15, 9:09 AM

Jun 2008
A good episode and a good setup as we dive into the final parts of this arc. They are changes, as expected. The whole plot/intrigue was simplified a bit to lower the total character count and allow for the plot to move a bit quicker.

For those wondering, yes, it was also a quick ramp up in things happening in the LN, except the LN had a few more balls in play compared to the anime. Ivy and team having to rewrite the plans with even their allies going "WTF is going on?" is in full force. The true version of "we've doing it live!"

Looks like we should get most of the plot out of the way in Ep 11. That may leave some down time with best cat in Ep12. I miss best cat.

LN Changes and Details!
CallidinMar 15, 9:12 AM
Mar 15, 9:10 AM

Nov 2023
This episode was both interesting and a bit boring due to those lengthy conversations. But I enjoyed it.

Hush! My dear, don't you cry
Pino gonna sing you a lullaby
Hush! My dear, don't be sad
Pino gonna sing a song he heard.
Mar 15, 11:10 AM

Mar 2013
I need to wait for another week to get the action-packed event!!! 😖
Let's go!!!

Mira/Meela is not fully bad, she has a heart, and after Ivy's wonderful message to her, she truly agonized by herself. It's truly wonderful to hear Ivy say that they might just be disposable decoys and for that, I also want Mira to be saved from her current job, and turn a new leaf. I also want her to be friends with Ivy... 😖 (but since she possibly has crimes she needs to deal with the authorities, well, I'll just wait for that)

However, the twin brothers needs to be gone for good.
CrazyButNot4UMar 15, 12:23 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 15, 12:31 PM

May 2019
Every time that Ivy's past life has an idea she repeats it out loud which confuses the guys around her. They're also surprised at how intelligent she is but they still trust her and her ideas which gives me relief.

Regarding Meela, it seems like she's conflicted with herself as she might actually like Ivy. Hopefully she'll eventually come clean before Ivy or anyone else is hurt.
Mar 15, 2:04 PM
Dec 2023
why are they turning this amazing anime into a boring one. if you look at the previous episoDNHK8AANvxsdes, they all were amazing!
Girl Reincarnates With An Overpowered Taming Ability And A Slime Friend | Anime Recap
Mar 15, 2:16 PM
Feb 2019
this was some new stuff for me since the manga didn't reach past last episode so it was really fun to watch
but in general this episode set for the next one pretty well and am super hyped for next one
Mar 15, 2:49 PM

Nov 2013
I think we all saw it coming. Ivy and her slime make a perfect bait considering one of the "villains" are a tamer.

Ivy's age is put under suspicion a lot :D

Good luck to the good guys.
Mar 15, 5:55 PM
Jul 2023
Ivy is ligit too smart for her age, I know that she is reincarnated and is using her previous world's knowledge but still she is actually amazingly calm in this intense situation like wth!
Mar 15, 6:38 PM

Feb 2019
the game is now afoot! looks like Meela's ready to turn a new leaf; i think it's her brothers that are the bad lot and she just got roped into the organization
Mar 15, 7:36 PM

Feb 2011
uh.. way too many adults trusting a random cross dressing 9 year old girl.

This anime is wack as hell.

6/10 for the episode.

Mar 15, 8:46 PM
Sep 2016
Zhuge Ivy on action!!!
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Mar 15, 8:46 PM

Jul 2017
Lols, a rock-paper-scissors to decide who takes Ivy out for a treat, that's so out of the ordinary, but fun.

Meela, the twins of Gren Gale and Lattrua going for sweets together at Mamaroko, despite Sora's advice that he keeps sensing the whiffs of evil from the group, it's too ambitious a threat to kidnap her in broad daylight. Even if they weren't that obvious, there could be plans within the midst that despite their actions as betrayers, they would be the least affected by the same organization that they're working for. For a group as righteous as the Blazing Sword, Ivy offering herself as a decoy would help disintegrate the entire organization, but the unknown number of traitors is the factor to consider of, and Ivy gets advice from the gods to put her plan into action, making use of earthly items and replacing it with the current items they have.

Guildmaster Rogleef rounding up all of the adventurers, Sora has a BIG job ahead of him to find out who are the true allies and traitors, to which the Watch will be pleased to be rid of corruption within the big group, spearheaded by Burbsky. It's a two-pronged approach staying at their current place and to the dungeon, and the hidden plan is finally putting into action.

Even for a 9-year-old girl, Ivy is an interesting MC, growing and not giving up.
Mar 15, 9:29 PM
Apr 2023
Meela is having 2nd thoughts and is almost about to have a change of heart about this.
Her brothers probably are oblivious to the possibility that they will become scapegoats by the child slavery organization so that would be unfortunate for them.
Mar 15, 10:56 PM
Mar 2021
Ivy and the bois making the first move here, pretty solid sabotage strategy. Next episode will be the execution of it.
Mar 16, 2:21 AM

Sep 2010
Meela and Lattrua must know each other pretty well to know when they're challenging each other to rock-paper-scissors like that.

CrazyButNot4U said:
Mira/Meela is not fully bad, she has a heart, and after Ivy's wonderful message to her, she truly agonized by herself. It's truly wonderful to hear Ivy say that they might just be disposable decoys and for that, I also want Mira to be saved from her current job, and turn a new leaf. I also want her to be friends with Ivy... 😖 (but since she possibly has crimes she needs to deal with the authorities, well, I'll just wait for that)
Should I read much into the fact that she appears in the OP?
Couple of episodes ago, Meela was saying that her ability to tame rare metal-eating slimes had gained her a good social standing and acquantainces among important people. But here, her brothers don't think much of her skill since it's a non-combat skill. So... how valuable is her skill really?

The town's adventurers all being introduced to Ivy reminds me of what happened in Latome, when all of the guards knew Ivy's name because of captain Oggto.
Mar 16, 8:29 AM

Dec 2022
there's just something else about watching a kid try her best
also i am all for the isekai portrayal they show it certainly is very unique and she isnt op or anything she is just kind
Mar 16, 8:52 AM
Dec 2022
awesome series so far.story is very interesting
Mar 16, 11:51 AM

Jun 2008
Reply to Takata
Meela and Lattrua must know each other pretty well to know when they're challenging each other to rock-paper-scissors like that.

CrazyButNot4U said:
Should I read much into the fact that she appears in the OP?
Couple of episodes ago, Meela was saying that her ability to tame rare metal-eating slimes had gained her a good social standing and acquantainces among important people. But here, her brothers don't think much of her skill since it's a non-combat skill. So... how valuable is her skill really?

The town's adventurers all being introduced to Ivy reminds me of what happened in Latome, when all of the guards knew Ivy's name because of captain Oggto.
I took that scene to just say that some groups, especially those with Skills in combat, look down on those who do not unless they have much higher stars, 3+. There was a lot of emphasis on how "those with combat skills think" during that conversation. Whether that means anything deeper or not is aside the point. Just that both Rattlua and the twins can be hotheaded at times. The cruel remark was probably an in the heat of the moment comment while also being something the twins think about Meela in the back of their heads. She isn't worth much in a fight. However, metal eating slimes apparently being rare means that likely the only thing that can break down metal objects/broken swords are slimes like hers. That gives her a comfy position in the town and probably has an okay salary that goes with it. Of course, depending on group, an okay salary might not be enough. They are obviously talking about money a lot for some reason that we do not know.
Mar 16, 1:39 PM

Jun 2016
this is so interesting even just talking episode ...

mira need a justice !!
Mar 16, 7:51 PM

Jul 2021
All these hardened adventurers and city watchmen are getting their minds blown by this nine-year-old's insight and planning... How were they even managing anything before Ivy came along? There were more than one occasion when Ivy suggested something and everyone went, "why haven't we thought of that??" It's a little hard to believe these adults are so "simple".

This operation is turning out to be much bigger than expected, and I'm still interested in seeing how it'll all come together next episode. I just hope Meera doesn't get off the hook too easily, since she's been literally human-trafficking, if I recall correctly.
Mar 30, 2:41 AM

Sep 2012
seems like guilt is starting to eat Mira and she mite ruin their trap by turning on the organization
Apr 10, 4:28 PM

Feb 2009
Hmm, this is honestly getting more and more unrealistic for a 9 year old to be doing. She is basically formulating their entire plan for them lol Ivy has been super careful about interacting with others thus far, even going so far as leaving the previous town even though the entire guard was on her side, yet here she seems to open up a lot more, which is good and all....except it's quickly turning into a follow Ivy situation for the entire guild, which seems unreasonable. Like, under what situation would you call every adventurer and have them introduce themselves to a random kid one by one? Even if Ivy was a noble, that wouldn't have been normal. This situation reminds me of "Mofumofu Nadenade", another show on the same season where everyone follows everything a little kid says without question lol

Also, them huddling in public with the rare magic item all this time sure doesn't look suspicious at all to the traitors/members of the org...
EinTheVarianceApr 10, 4:31 PM
Apr 24, 7:59 AM

Feb 2021
She detected all of the traitor :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29

74 by Talamare »»
May 17, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19

54 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 10:23 AM

» I want MORE where to begin reading in the Manga?

RjtheGreat14 - Apr 30

6 by RjtheGreat14 »»
May 3, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22

41 by YudiYusantoS »»
Apr 24, 8:17 AM

» Beautiful anime ❤ does anyone love ivy..?

Naveen6662246 - Mar 31

25 by Aggnog »»
Apr 23, 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.