Forum Settings
Forums
New
Are you straight edge?
Mar 4, 9:24 AM

May 2023
Do you abstain from alcohol and other recreational drugs?
Mar 4, 9:25 AM

Jan 2009
never did illegal drugs not even weed and not drinking alcohol anymore ever since im out of the workforce for decades now
Mar 4, 9:46 AM

Sep 2016
Mostly yes, but occasionally I sin a little.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 4, 9:58 AM

Feb 2020
"Are you straight edge?"

No, I drink alcohol sometimes.

SerafosMar 5, 5:25 AM
Mar 4, 10:06 AM

Jan 2021
Yeah. I don't do recreational drugs and I don't consume alcohol.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Mar 4, 10:35 AM

Mar 2012
I don't drink alcohol, never did any drugs either. Those things don't interest me.
Mar 4, 10:42 AM

Sep 2018
I avoid alcohol and drugs since I think those fry your brains reward center like how Etika jumped off a bridge thinking he was a god. Also, as a sub five our actions are taking much more harshly so even a comment could get us in trouble. Hot guys get away with way more which allows them to party with less consequence.
Mar 4, 12:43 PM

Jun 2021
Yes, hate drugs (and never directly saw in person anything heavier than cannabis, by the way i hate cannabis too and am against it being legalized), never even smoked a single cigarette and the last time i had alcoholic drinks has been in late 2009 (not that it happened often even before to begin with) and was just a small paper cup of wine.
Mar 4, 12:48 PM

Nov 2016
Not consciously as in very strict absolutism but I guess I might as well be since I haven't drunk in months or used any other substances ever. Recreational drugs I'm straight edge on but I guess I don't mind drinking a little (like one beer or less) with company although I'd be wary since my alchohol resistance is extremely low due to not drinking pretty much never.

Also fittingly the character in my profile picture canonically loves drinking lmao.
UksiMar 4, 12:51 PM
Mar 4, 4:26 PM

Jul 2021
Yes and no. I've never had any alcohol or done any recreational drugs and I have no plans to. However I have never had the opportunity to try such things and I know that there were times in which I would have done so if I were able to. So while I currently am and wish to remain sober, I can't say in all fairness that this is even a decision I make. It could just be due to a lack of opportunity.
Mar 4, 4:37 PM

Feb 2020
Never done drugs and I rarely drink alcohol, as I'm weak to it and get dizzy after having tiny amounts.
I want my mind to be my own, as I've seen myself how damaged minds don't heal.
Mar 4, 10:05 PM

Sep 2011
I used to drink...

I still do, but I used to, too

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Mar 4, 10:56 PM
Dec 2022
I drink alcohol once per week, but I don't do any recreational drugs, especially, opium-inspired.
Mar 5, 12:06 AM

Jun 2020
I will never do drugs but as a beaner I can't stay away from alcohol
Mar 5, 12:48 AM

Sep 2023
I do not drink nor do recreational or illicit drugs. I have seen how it affects the physical and mental health of people around me. It is something I do not wish to do to myself, and more importantly, the people around me.

Be safe and well travels,
Chris
Mar 5, 1:05 AM

Mar 2008
No. I never knew it was a thing back in past but I did plan on never doing any drug of any kind ever except caffeine from soda. Then shit happened and I started drinking and been experimenting a little but I haven't really done anything drastically reckless. I have cut back on alcohol lately though where Im not drinking something most days of the week currently.

_untitled said:
i hate cannabis too and am against it being legalized

It's a lot more mild than alcohol though. Helps me focus on what I am doing if smaller doses even despite it being known to make people spacey it can actually have the opposite effect. Also depending on where it is legalized that sometimes just means people are only allowed to smoke it at home not in public so you don't have to worry about second hand high or anything.
Mar 5, 4:26 AM

Aug 2021
i dont think id ever manage being straight edge
hard stuff landed me in rehab, ive learned my lesson and i know i must stay away from it, i am simply unable to control it and it inevitably results in a downward spiral
i still drink beer and smoke weed and tobacco on the regular, but mostly social outings
when i get a little too messed up i will impulsively do some balloons
but id say no matter how fucked up i am on the light stuff, i stay very assertive and responsible in regards to setting boundries, and i never hesitate to tell people to fuck off when they wanna do hard stuff around me; too much trauma yall im not gonna fuck up my life again
Mar 5, 8:25 AM

Oct 2022
Straight edge? Long time I didn’t read that term

But no, I like to drink from time to time, but don’t take any other kind of drug
Mar 5, 8:32 AM

Feb 2010
i stress eat already so i use gum to limit how much i am actually eating i go through entire packs of gum at an alarming rate.

i don't even want to know what would happen if i were to start drinking or smoking. so i don't risk it.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 5, 9:48 AM

Jul 2014
No, but I've honestly been thinking about it. Not giving up alcohol altogether, but not drinking nearly as much and cutting out drugs altogether.
Take care of yourself

Mar 5, 10:12 AM

Apr 2023
I pride myself in not having touched alcohol until I was 22 - between being surrounded by its negative effects and hating peer pressure it just wasn't something I wanted anything to do with. I always saw it as an unhealthy coping mechanism, and frankly I've always thought less of people that can't be interesting outside of party culture.

Now I drink once, maybe twice a week tops? Never two days in a row (bad for liver health) and never to 'escape' something aside from some mild day-to-day stress that's built up. Been around enough COPD patients to never even want to touch cigs, and weed is maybe a once-a-year kinda deal. Sometimes it's relaxing but usually I hate how slow it makes my noggin.
Mar 5, 11:36 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Generally yes, I'd rather have some level of self control with these things.

Relevant.

DreamWindowMar 5, 11:43 AM

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Mar 5, 1:39 PM
Oct 2019
I drink sometimes (like once every couple of months) and have smoked (but I hated it) but other than that only a bit of sinning. Wish I did more though!
Mar 5, 2:04 PM

Jun 2008
Yep pretty much! I've never drank, done drugs or smoked in my life, and I have no plans to. 😁
Mar 6, 5:24 AM

Dec 2015
I am slavic, alcohol flows in my veins, ocasionally [once per 6-12 months] I allow myself to smoke a weed. I don't do any harder drugs.

Wanted to put a random video showing the Polish/Russian way of drinking, but I found an american girl imitating Russian accent with 0 knowledge on how to drink vodka...

Mar 6, 6:04 AM

Jan 2023
I´m vegan, which is very related.
But no, I like beer and smoking.
Mar 6, 6:17 PM

Sep 2019
No, but I also don't consume them often, usually only when the occasion calls for it, pretty sure last time I drank was at a New Year's party.
Mar 6, 6:48 PM
May 2012
I would never take drugs, had taken medical drugs for years and I don't want to mess with any chemicals in my already messed up brain.
My first cigarette was in fact a joint but it did not affect me at all. I did smoke normal cigarettes for a month when I was 12 and I didn't really enjoy it.
I started drinking at 12 and till 18 I did drink a lot and it damaged my stomach, I now drink rarely because I don't like beer and wine I just like liquors and just a bottle of liquor drunk moderately once in months instantly cause me GERD so I prefer to stay away.
Mar 6, 7:44 PM

Mar 2013
I don't drink alcoholic beverages as often since I am often the one driving myself to and from places, and my alcohol tolerance differs on a given day.
Mar 7, 9:52 AM

Jun 2022
Yea, but I personally think alcohol taste disgusting, so I usually smoke a little weed sometimes
"𝐼 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’π“­ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π“‡π‘’π“‰π“‰π“Ž π“π‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒾𝓃 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š'𝓇𝑒 π‘’π“Žπ‘’π“ˆ π“Œπ’½π‘’π“ƒ 𝐼 π’½π“Šπ“‡π“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š"

✩ [TATTOO ARI -Number Girl] ✩
0:00 〇────── 3:26
β†Ί |◁ II β–·| β™‘

Mar 8, 10:40 PM

Dec 2022
Yes I don't do drugs and rarely drink alcohol as I don't like the taste.

Mar 9, 1:32 PM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Yeah, I simply don't enjoy alcohol or smoking cigs. And I don't have friends/connections to buy weed. If weed was legal and affordable here, I'd smoke it every week. I tried it a couple times when my brother had cancer and my parents bought weed from the Netherlands. Weed is supposed to help fight against cancer. But it was too late. My brother died a year later in 2015. The only person who I ever loved and could connect with emotionally, has left this world. Since then, I was always alone, always unhappy. Smoking weed and eating weed lolipops always made me feel sooooo happy, with zero side effects. It's the only time I felt happy in the past 10+ years. But I couldn't get my hands on any weed ever since my brother died.
Mar 24, 4:47 PM
Jul 2018
I don't care if people drink alcohol or not, but leave my cider and me alone with your unhinged sermons.
Mar 24, 4:55 PM

May 2013
Fuggin lol nope.

I've done good and stuck to weed and sometimes alcohol in recent times but I did more stuff when I was younger.

Psychedelics were my fav but I also did deliriants and sometimes stimulants with adderall. Walking trainwreck I know.

β™‘ Harder Daddy β™‘
Mar 24, 4:58 PM

Jul 2021
Responding to this hungover, so no.

Mar 24, 6:09 PM

Jun 2023
No I drink alcohol but not too often.
Mar 24, 6:46 PM

Nov 2022
I'm not straight edge. I won't elaborate further.
β™‘β˜†β™‘β˜†β™‘

Mar 27, 6:42 AM

Dec 2015
Smoking cigarettes is the only addiction I have. Sometimes drinking beer but once/twice a year maybe. Otherwise, yeah I'm straight edge.
I'd quit smoking for a year but started again, if you're trying to quit or having crisis after quitting just listen me: If you light that cigarette even just once after quitting for months maybe years, congratz you started to smoking again.
Mar 27, 12:03 PM

Jul 2013
i'm based and don't do any drugs, but i ain't no punk to be a straight edge
I . A M . D E A D !  C O N T I N U E ?

INSERT COIN

Mar 27, 1:27 PM

Apr 2023
yeah, I am. just never really saw much of the appeal of getting high or drunk. And I don't want to somehow "accidentally" get dependent on them.
Mar 27, 11:33 PM

Jun 2019
Never smoked, had alcohol (mistook once alcohol for orange juice as a kid, so it does not count), or used drugs. Why would anyone need this kind of "help" to live?
Mar 28, 5:50 AM

Aug 2012
I don't drink or smoke. I never have, never will, don't get it don't understand it.

I like myself so I don't destroy myself with bullshit.
Mar 28, 4:18 PM

Aug 2022
I just dont wanna do any of that like I prefer just buying a liter of milk and drinking it in one glup.
Mar 28, 5:04 PM
Sneaky Snek

Oct 2023
Yeah nah, I drink every night and dabble in party drugs
Mar 28, 9:16 PM

Dec 2016
I grew up in a very poor and rough neighborhood. And my neighbor was one of the biggest drug dealers in my whole city. I still don't know why to this day, but he picked me up and drove me around in his truck. He pointed out so many of his customers who were now homeless, prostitutes etc. And explained to me who they used to be. One in particular I remember was a guy who was in his 4th year of med school studying to be a Doctor when he got addicted to drugs. And now had a $400 a day habit and was utterly homeless and surviving by stealing everything. The whole experience scared me so bad that I've never touched drugs.
Mar 29, 7:55 PM

Aug 2015
Nowadays, maybe. I don't drink alcohol and never had any interest in weed or hard drugs, but I do somewhat still like tobacco.

It has been more than a year since I have smoked, but I used to do it occasionally only at home, a pack would last like 4 months for me. Also had a few cigars and enjoyed them, even though they're different from cigarettes.

I don't plan on smoking anymore due to the health effects and risk of addiction and because I don't want to bother other people with it, but I can't say that it didn't help me to focus and be less strung up during some moments.
KappaLambdaMar 29, 9:02 PM
Mar 29, 8:25 PM
Nov 2023
I don't do any of those but I do have essentially addictions to other things, like anime for instance. I barely add them to this account though

More topics from this board

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 4 hours ago

7 by ProGoddess »»
7 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay Β₯1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
21 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 9 hours ago

5 by Zettaiken »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

49 by Meusnier »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.