Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai' Gets TV Anime in Summer 2024

New
Feb 29, 7:40 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Kadokawa announced a television anime adaptation of Jiro Sugiura's Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai (My Wife Has No Emotion) manga on Friday. The company also opened an official website, revealing the main cast, staff, and a teaser visual (pictured). The anime will begin airing on Tokyo MX, MBS, and BS Asahi in July 2024.

Voice actors Toshiyuki Toyonaga (Buddy Daddies) and Konomi Inagaki (Do It Yourself!!) are starring as Takuma Kosugi and Mina, respectively.

Staff
Director: Fumihiro Yoshimura (Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san)
Series Composition: Mitsutaka Hirota (Kanojo, Okarishimasu)
Character Design: Zenjirou Ukulele (Kanojo mo Kanojo chief animation director)
Studio: Tezuka Productions

Sugiura began serializing the romantic comedy manga in Comic Flapper in August 2019. Kadokawa published the seventh volume in October 2023.

Seven Seas Entertainment licensed the manga in English in December 2020 and released the sixth volume on January 16.

Synopsis
Takuma is a single guy who does nothing but go to work and come home. Too tired to do chores, he decides to get a robot to cook and keep house. "Mina-chan" is such a good housekeeper, Takuma jokes that she should become his wife. Mina takes Takuma's joke seriously, and slowly the two start doing more things together, like having a picnic outside. As time goes by, Takuma starts to fall for Mina, but can a human and a robot ever have an equal, loving relationship? (Source: Seven Seas Entertainment)

Official site: https://bokutsuma-anime.com/
Official X (Twitter): @bokutsuma_anime

Source: Comic Natalie

Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai on MAL
VindstotFeb 29, 7:45 PM

Feb 29, 7:57 PM

Mar 2023
Back in 2015 there was a cool anime called Plastic Memories from the famous studio Doga Kobo, where the focus was on the relationship between humans and androids (I always remember at such moments the game Detroit and the work of Pluto (notably from the same studio)), which becomes a very good thesis. Here it's a cute comedy with a touch of romance, a romcom where you shouldn't expect deep philosophical questions. However, I am looking forward to this show, for the manga is pretty good.
Feb 29, 8:23 PM
Dec 2020
The manga went to absolute shit.
Feb 29, 9:14 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to Sleabedybarb
The manga went to absolute shit.
@Sleabedybarb agree 🥱
Feb 29, 9:25 PM

Dec 2009
Nice. The current state of the manga is dull, and the manga as a whole isn't great, even though it has an intriguing psychological theme to human x androids with some potential to be better, but the dynamic of the main couple is what's the most attracting of this story, so I look forward to seeing this anime for one season at least, if it never gets more afterwards.
Feb 29, 9:55 PM

May 2020
Vindstot said:
My Wife Has No Emotion
That's a basic characteristic of 99 percent anime characters anyway.
Feb 29, 11:06 PM
Jul 2016
I read about 5 chapters of this manga before getting bored and dropping lmao. But for some reason, I figured it would probably get an anime adaptation. Maybe it gets really good later? Hopefully, fans will enjoy because I'm probably not watching it lol.
Mar 1, 12:07 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to erikkamirs
I read about 5 chapters of this manga before getting bored and dropping lmao. But for some reason, I figured it would probably get an anime adaptation. Maybe it gets really good later? Hopefully, fans will enjoy because I'm probably not watching it lol.
@erikkamirs If you like romance with occasional plot jumps, I can recommend it. Overall, it's not bad, I liked it, but many readers note that in the last chapters became boring to read, the basic stretching (although I did not really notice it, probably because I read it during breaks at work ha-ha). Judge for yourself, everyone has their own opinion.
Mar 1, 2:08 AM

Apr 2012
Judging by the fact that Serufu suddenly became a robot herself, her clumsiness did eventually lead to severe injuries while working...
Mar 1, 8:26 AM

May 2009
This manga really went off the rails with aliens and other stupid sideplots. Even original scanlator was tired of it.
Mar 1, 3:00 PM

Aug 2012
I wanted to watch this cuz I really like the concept.
But it's made by one of the worst studios ive ever seen.
After checking out My home hero and Under ninja, if this one is even a bit decent i'll be shocked.
Mar 23, 11:40 PM

Oct 2017
Honestly not interested in this or any other android romance stuff at all now.

More topics from this board

» 'Kakkou no Iinazuke' Gets Second Season in 2025

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

19 by wildhood »»
9 minutes ago

» Web Manga 'Niwatori Fighter' Receives Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

27 by MadanielFL »»
3 hours ago

» 'Chi.: Chikyuu no Undou ni Tsuite' Reveals Main Cast, Teaser Promo, Fall 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Jul 24

12 by bastek66 »»
9 hours ago

» 'Haigakura' Unveils More Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

1 by 40826DToothyCow »»
12 hours ago

» Web Manga 'Shakunetsu Kabaddi' Ends Serialization

DatRandomDude - Jul 24

2 by Yudesei »»
Yesterday, 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.