Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
It's fun how fast rumors flies around at school. That's teenage life for you in a show like this.

Yuuka got some date time with Akutsu. She was definitely teasing him with the glasses look and trying whatever she can to get his attention. Silly but not something surprising. Lily looked super jealous, she's not even hiding it LOL. Anyways yeah, Akutsu is the center of attention as usual.
Feb 26, 8:58 AM
Sep 2015
This episode gives screen time to classmates, but things will get more serious in the next episode.
Feb 26, 9:09 AM

Dec 2021
There's something about this episode that really touches me... it gives me goosebumps.

Yuuka, Hirota, and the others saw Masatora and Lilly coming from the apartment together. Despite the pair's attempts to quell any morning-chun suspicions, their classmates persisted in probing for explanations. Amidst the questioning, Yuuka surprised Masatora with an unexpected proposition—a date invitation. During the date, Lilly and Hirota discreetly kept watch, but as they observed Masatora and Yuuka together, Lilly couldn't shake a growing unease in her heart. Although she had initially intended to observe them closely, in that moment, she found herself wanting to look away.

You know, it's actually true. Some people just don't get the whole "mind your own business, my life is none of your concern" thing. Those nosy types really get under my skin. Anyway, let's talk about this girl Yuuka; I really like her. Let's fuel that budding romance, shall we? This episode got me thinking that Masatora might go for the harem route... But hey, even if it's more of a Pure and Innocent Love path, that's okay too. They just need to sit down and have a chat about what they both want. He's all about peace, and she's all about shaking things up in Heaven. They just need to TALK.

But you know, it's kind of like a modern-day Romeo and Juliet situation. Their relationship could potentially ignite a war between heaven and hell, figuratively speaking of course.

Feb 26, 9:35 AM
Jul 2023
What a fun episode, got that romcom energy and drama.

Now the lovey dovey is out of the way for the moment, time to get back to the celestial conflict main plot.
Feb 26, 10:03 AM

Oct 2017
It was fun watching Lily get jealous this episode. Their classmates are quite dumb and bought that act for some reason. Lily sure took some damage when Akutsu denied the possibilty of them having any relationship ever, poor girl. Also hey it's the other girl.
Feb 26, 10:41 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Lily's recall of the events sure were dramatic. But their attempts to mitigate the damage sure were hillarious. With the manga expert's advice esp adding in quite the comedy. Yuka really spared no effort in her plans though and matched every step by Lily's reactions to it as well. Being able to eardrop on someone's honest opinion of you is always fun to see and in this case it really served to show the improving bonds between them. Guess now know who the real master is in the bond between Yuka and Hirota. Looks like things are starting to get real looking at that last part.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 11:05 AM

Mar 2021
Looking forward to the next episode and learning about who this girl that looks like a older Lily is.
Feb 26, 12:11 PM
Feb 2024
It was really cute seeing Amane get jealous, but wow is Yuka-Chan manipulative. That’s a lot of interference just to determine whether or not they’re together. The way he answered the “don’t think you’ll ever date” question was a little disappointing, but warranted. I can see he doesn’t think it’s likely they’ll end up together. Looks like that cold water made her sick after all, her avatar slipped out and now it’s at her school?!? I can’t wait to see what happens with that!
“Hello. I’m optional.” Made me chuckle though.
Feb 26, 2:11 PM

Nov 2023
Seeing Lily get jealous is just really funny to me, especially when she was tailing Akutsu and Yuuka.
Feb 26, 5:23 PM

May 2019
Lily got hurt by Akutsu's comment although I think he was being sincere. Also, being hurt may have made her cold worse (at least it didn't help). On that note I wonder if this girl spawned because of Lily's condition and if she's the one that Lily and Akutsu fought a couple episodes back.
Feb 26, 8:12 PM
Apr 2021
LMAO this episode was actually hella funny the classmates getting all up in Lily and Akutsu’s business was so funny bc why did they introduced that Koyamatsu girl as a romantic manga reader killed me, why is she the go to when it comes to romantic advice?🤣

And even though this episode had nothing to do with the devils and angels I’m actually happy that it didn’t, this episode felt like a your usual funny romcom and I loved every second of it, especially when Lily gave that bullshit story to the girls so Akutsu had to take off his jacket and dust off the marble off his jacket💀😭💀😭

AND YOOOOO why did Tanigawa have the Hisoka face when he realized Lily gets jealous over Akutsu??!?!??? That shit had me dying, it was straight up from HxH😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭

Lily in these thigh high socks in a skirt with a ponytail wearing glasses looking like a secretary while drenched in water sent a jolt through me, why is such a fine ass petite woman? SHE’S SO FUCKING FINE MAN I need someone like her in my life😩😮‍💨😩😮‍💨😫😮‍💨
Feb 26, 8:33 PM

Apr 2021
Ugh this cliffhanger should be illegal.
Feb 26, 8:59 PM

Aug 2022
As usual, a funny episode with their parodies and jokes.

Yeah Lily seems a bit unfortunate this time, I think it would be better if one of them expressed their feelings immediately rather than them acting as if they were really enemies.

And also at the end of the episode, I wonder if it was Lilia and what happened to Lily.

Feb 27, 12:21 AM

Jan 2023
An hilarious episode with them trying to act after they got 'caught', and Amane being so incredibly jealous haha.
The answer Akutsu gives about them dating in the future is expected but hits a little hard for Amane, I'm still optimistic they will grow closer over time :)
Feb 27, 3:14 AM

Aug 2017
I love Yuuka, perceptive and thanks to her plan we saw jealous Amane that also overheard Akutsu saying sweets things about her, but unfortunately also a misunderstanding. Ugh, and here I thought this would bring them even closer, well next time a chance when he hopefully will take care of her while she's sick..but first gotta take care of that strange creature or whatever she is.
Feb 27, 8:30 AM
Apr 2013
EP 8

Well i dunno. hopefully the remaining episodes are more interesting or i'll be really sad

And OF COURSE we get a damn cliffhanger at the end

Sigh. I'm honestly quite upset because I just wanted to let go and now this happens. Whatever this is

The start of the episode is one thing.

But after they dropped that cliffhanger on us I dunno what to think now.

Still 4 more eps to go, I thought they were gonna drag out the comedy part and then drop some bombshells on us in the last two eps or so, but whatever happens next ep.

And to be honest, I'm rather unhappy so even though its been 8 eps I might not continue.
I even considered stopping the episode halfway through because the school shenanigans were so cringy
Feb 27, 9:18 AM
Nov 2022
Of course, the "Romeo and Juliet" factor couldn't be missing, it was obvious xd.

Now, it seems like there will finally be some lore, it will be interesting to see how it develops.
Feb 27, 9:25 AM
Mar 2015
The crowd is curious about our dup
Feb 27, 12:10 PM
Sep 2021
it's crazy how much drama even if it's little gets circulated so quickly in schools. I remember this was the case in my youth so it's quite funny to see the drama and reminis about old drama on couples in school.

Great episode, things are heating up between the two. They're enemies but clearly feel for each other intimately.
Feb 27, 6:01 PM

Jul 2022
After rumors spread about Akutsu and Lily leaving the apartment together, they use incredible acting skills to dispel the rumors.

Although Yuuka still suspects them, she decides to go on a date with Akutsu to make Lily jealous, which works. Tanigawa, the most devious of all, stirs up trouble and even gives us a reference to HxH. In the end, Akutsu confesses that he likes Lily but can't date her as they are enemies, and Lily catches a cold, releasing the Avatar.
Feb 27, 9:22 PM

Oct 2011
That Hisoka face caught me off guard completely. That was hysterical, well played.

Feb 28, 4:29 AM

Jun 2016
That post credits scene is setting us up for another great episode next week.
Feb 28, 11:49 AM

Jun 2016
i swear relationship between this tenshi and him so interesting and very adorable to watch !!
Mar 1, 8:24 AM
Jan 2021
I cant stop laughing bro. This episode has more comedy then the other episode I think.

And this:

Mar 4, 1:31 AM

Jul 2017
The rumors have swelled in class, and Lily has got the overwhelming treatment because of Kensaku, though this doesn't affect Akutsu that much...until he realizes that it could affect his standing. The tactical attack between the angel and demon, is debunked by Koyamatsu having their own private space, and getting the class on the misunderstanding path is easy...except for Kensaku, who recovered promptly. But who would ever think of Yuka attacking Akutsu, the advice from Koyamatsu really helps, though it presents as an obvious threat to Lily. The embarrassment from Lily forces Yuka to have a date with Akutsu, which is quite the bombshell.

For sure, Lily, along with Tanigawa and Hirota as insurance, stalks on their date, and within the various jabs of jealousy, left Lily alone against the other guys. But her landing in the pond while overhearing the talk with Akutsu and Yuka about her, sure, Lily has her good points, but they can't be together given their circumstances, and worse, having Hirota be the joker, he sure got caught for his insensitivity.

With Lily falling sick, and the same girl coming to scout her, will the heavens and hell engage in another battle?
Mar 5, 9:18 PM

Jan 2022
This episode was actually funny. The gray haired kid kept egging Lily on trying to convince her about her feelings. Now the manga friend, she fell for the trap lmao.
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 29, 1:49 AM

Jan 2017
Yuuka even became a villain in Lily's eyes to get her together with Masatora, such a chad wingwoman
Apr 1, 1:50 AM

Apr 2015
Absolute bullshit but was actually less annoying compared to other lower tier romcoms' misunderstanding arcs because the supporting cast kind of get the hints pretty quickly

Such a weird show overall but it's surprisingly competent in certain departments
Apr 2, 6:50 AM
Mar 2020
i like comedy in this show
Apr 17, 12:12 AM

May 2020
Yeah, we have all seen that one face of Tanigawa somewhere else too xD 

By the way, their classmates are so easy to fool. Not only did Akutsu and Lily make them believe nothing at all happened, they are even taking that "new" girl who's the carbon copy of Lily, except a few centimetres in height and different eye colour, as some totally new being lol.
Apr 18, 11:19 PM

Sep 2022
I have a feeling Amane and Akutsu won't ever be with each in terms of romance either.
Apr 24, 6:50 AM
Oct 2021
Plot progression aside, this was a really good episode. The only way I can see this anime truly becoming one of a kind if it gets a second season that goes the full on plot route.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18

39 by Orokanatenshi »»
Apr 26, 10:16 AM

Poll: » Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

52 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 24, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Mar 11

43 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 24, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4

27 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 24, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19

33 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 24, 6:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.