Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 12:38 AM

Jan 2009
yuta and sukuna have the same amount of cursed energy right now

yuji is punching sukuna to wake up megumi and sukunas cursed energy and control is weakening because of yujis punches

yuta is so broken

sukuna vs literally all the past characters cursed techniques including his own slashes i think lol and sukuna is worried if yuta can do limitless of gojo too
Feb 8, 1:52 AM

Jun 2019
Yuta... my generational GOAT. You are him after all. Can't wait for the next chapter. Sukuna is significantly weak right now but I would not doubt him as well, but for now, Yuta and the team are on top of Sukuna. Cliffhanger ending as usual. LOL
Feb 8, 3:15 AM
Mar 2021
Thais chapter reminded me why yuuta is my fav character cuz he is too goated
Feb 8, 3:16 AM
Mar 2021
Thais chapter reminded me why yuuta is my fav character cuz he is too goated
Feb 8, 3:19 AM
Mar 2021
This chapter reminded me why yuuta is my favourite character in jjk my man is too goated
Feb 8, 4:27 AM
Jan 2023
Pre_Yum said:
Yuta... my generational GOAT. You are him after all. Can't wait for the next chapter. Sukuna is significantly weak right now but I would not doubt him as well, but for now, Yuta and the team are on top of Sukuna. Cliffhanger ending as usual. LOL

but that means something is going to happen now that he is weak to change the balance again of the fight
Feb 8, 4:38 AM
May 2021
Yuta is absolutely showing how strong he is!! Ppl who were calling him a fraud from the start r tapped.
Feb 8, 5:13 AM
Sep 2021
this chapter is similar to the chapter before gojo died, I'm worried lol
Feb 8, 7:05 AM
Aug 2022
I FRICKN KNEW IT
YUJI AND YUTA DID SOME MAIN CHARACTER JUMPING TO SUKUNA
IF YOU ARE A SUKUNA FAN THEN FCK YOU!
Feb 8, 10:14 AM

Oct 2017
Yuta's time has come, RIP. Cause they fighting really well rn which seems odd.
Feb 8, 10:31 AM
Jan 2018
I know Sukuna said it but I think maybe Yuta could indeed control Limitless even if it's only the neutral aplication for a limited time. The goat is a generational talent after all
Feb 8, 11:08 AM

Jun 2014
Look at my GOAT Yuta, man, putting the beats on Sukuna. We got JumpJutsu Kaisen back in full swing, with the 2 MCs unleashing a nonstop onslaught onto Sukuna. Yuta’s Domain is actually so fucking busted, and his copy abilities are coming in clutch. Meanwhile we have Yuji’s punches gradually weakening Sukuna’s CE output as he attempts to separate his and Megumi’s bodies. It also helps that Sukuna isn’t at full strength thanks to the lingering effects of the Gojo fight, so they’re actually able to put up a good fight right now. My boy used Cleave??? Jesus Yuta is a powerhouse. Also, I know some people are wondering if Yuta might pull Limitless out from his arsenal but like Sukuna said, he would need the Six Eyes to control it so I doubt we’ll see him do that, as cool as it would be. This fight is going way too well so I can’t wait for some kind of heartbreak next chapter.

jas-samaaa said:
Yuta is absolutely showing how strong he is!! Ppl who were calling him a fraud from the start r tapped.

What even started the fraud allegations? Tired of morons trying to start shit for the sake of their ridiculous agendas.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Feb 8, 11:14 AM

Oct 2016
Hello. I don't read this manga but a friend of mine does and wanted to know when are the chapters released. I tried to answer that on my own yesterday by checking out the release date on different sites but each one had a different and irregular one so I got confused, so I wanted to ask that on here, is it always on thursday or...?

Thanks in advance
Feb 8, 12:07 PM
Nov 2021
Amazing chapter!
Feb 8, 3:02 PM
Dec 2022
AHHHH THE WAYYY HEEE USED SUKUNA'S SLASHES AGAINST HIM.. MANN I'M SOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER 😭🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌 IF HE DID Gojo's limitless I'D PASS OUT 💀
Feb 8, 3:58 PM

Dec 2021
Lmao, Rika tossing Yuji was hilarious.

I'm curious about what Yuta meant by "we cheated." Hopefully, it doesn't mean they made some kind of binding vow to amp up their strength for this fight, only to suffer consequences later. And seriously, are you guys all hyped just because they won? Come on... Didn't the Gojo vs Sukuna battle teach you anything???

Feb 8, 6:24 PM

Apr 2022
setting up for yuta's valentines death lol. don't know what they did but based cheater.
Feb 8, 6:38 PM
Nov 2021
Reply to thebrentinator24
Look at my GOAT Yuta, man, putting the beats on Sukuna. We got JumpJutsu Kaisen back in full swing, with the 2 MCs unleashing a nonstop onslaught onto Sukuna. Yuta’s Domain is actually so fucking busted, and his copy abilities are coming in clutch. Meanwhile we have Yuji’s punches gradually weakening Sukuna’s CE output as he attempts to separate his and Megumi’s bodies. It also helps that Sukuna isn’t at full strength thanks to the lingering effects of the Gojo fight, so they’re actually able to put up a good fight right now. My boy used Cleave??? Jesus Yuta is a powerhouse. Also, I know some people are wondering if Yuta might pull Limitless out from his arsenal but like Sukuna said, he would need the Six Eyes to control it so I doubt we’ll see him do that, as cool as it would be. This fight is going way too well so I can’t wait for some kind of heartbreak next chapter.

jas-samaaa said:

What even started the fraud allegations? Tired of morons trying to start shit for the sake of their ridiculous agendas.
@thebrentinator24
thebrentinator24 said:
Also, I know some people are wondering if Yuta might pull Limitless out from his arsenal but like Sukuna said, he would need the Six Eyes to control it so I doubt we’ll see him do that
I don't think that you need the Six Eyes to control the Limitless Technique but I think that's a misconcepton Sukuna has since its him who says that. Its implied there have been people in the Gojo clan born with only Limitless or the Six Eyes since Gojo Satoru is supposedly the first in centuries to be born with both. I'm praying for Yuta to pull out a hollow purple and annihalite Sukuna once and for all.
Feb 8, 7:04 PM
Aug 2020
Great chapter

It was really intense
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 8, 7:17 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to willdogga
@thebrentinator24
thebrentinator24 said:
Also, I know some people are wondering if Yuta might pull Limitless out from his arsenal but like Sukuna said, he would need the Six Eyes to control it so I doubt we’ll see him do that
I don't think that you need the Six Eyes to control the Limitless Technique but I think that's a misconcepton Sukuna has since its him who says that. Its implied there have been people in the Gojo clan born with only Limitless or the Six Eyes since Gojo Satoru is supposedly the first in centuries to be born with both. I'm praying for Yuta to pull out a hollow purple and annihalite Sukuna once and for all.
@willdogga Refreshed my memory and the Six Eyes gives the person the ability to fully master the Limitless, so perhaps we could see Yuta use a nerfed version of it. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Feb 8, 8:33 PM
Jul 2020
alteredvlvt said:
Pre_Yum said:

but that means something is going to happen now that he is weak to change the balance again of the fight

Yea I think sukunas going to turn the tide on them soon
Feb 9, 1:26 AM
Nov 2023
This entire chapter was incredible, this is what everything has been leading to.
Feb 9, 1:45 AM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
YUTA STAYS the goat man 10/10 chapter

Love his domain. So freaking cool

How tf did he copy Sukuna XD love this
Feb 9, 6:02 AM
Sep 2023
Yuta copying Sukuna is a dream come true fr.
Might have to reread Gojo vs. Sukuna because I'm acc confused on how it rendered Sukuna unable to use his domain, release Mahoraga, etc.
Feb 9, 6:12 AM

Feb 2018
Yuji and Yuta weren't on the same page for that one moment lolol. The "oh-"s from them both was funny.

Yuta is so cool lol, using all these abilities.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Feb 9, 11:05 AM

Jun 2008
Yuta is a savage using Cleave on Sukuna himself.
Feb 9, 11:42 AM
Mar 2023
Yuta the GOAT!!!!!!
Feb 9, 12:29 PM

May 2020
Just stop baiting author, for god's sake. Like this is just going the same way as it did before Gojo died.

As if Sukuna with the heaviest plot armour ever would die.. would ever die in this series. Over for Yuta next chapter. 
Feb 9, 10:00 PM
Jul 2022
Reply to CaptainKenshiro
Hello. I don't read this manga but a friend of mine does and wanted to know when are the chapters released. I tried to answer that on my own yesterday by checking out the release date on different sites but each one had a different and irregular one so I got confused, so I wanted to ask that on here, is it always on thursday or...?

Thanks in advance
@CaptainKenshiro Usually , we get leaks on wednesday but due to the leaks crackdown, it is thursday for leaks and friday for real scans.
Feb 10, 5:03 AM

Oct 2016
Reply to Akash2022
@CaptainKenshiro Usually , we get leaks on wednesday but due to the leaks crackdown, it is thursday for leaks and friday for real scans.
@Akash2022 Oh I see, thank you, I'll let them know.
Feb 10, 8:24 AM
Apr 2017
what an amazing fight!!! can't even imagine how it ends.
Feb 10, 7:09 PM
Oct 2023
anam yutaya bak kesin olecek
Feb 11, 12:52 AM

Aug 2021
I really wonder what Yuta means by "Cheating". A week or so ago I saw a tweet saying that Gege will kill Yuta on Valentine's Day after revealing his domain's name, and it honestly seems like something he would do. Yuta's gotta watch out.
Feb 11, 8:20 AM

Jan 2021
This chapter was awesome!!! Sukuna and Yuta have equal amounts of cursed energy, Yuji is slowly chipping away at Sukuna to get to Megumi

AND YUTA JUST USED CLEAVE!!!! SO AWESOMEEEE

If Yuta manages to use limitless it has to be done for Sukuna right!?
Feb 11, 8:51 AM

Oct 2009
Incredible chapter. Gege is one of the best manga artist's when it comes to fighting sequences. All of the battles in this manga have been incredibly fluid and well explained.

Feb 11, 9:50 AM

Apr 2020
This is prime JJK jumping, you love to see it.
Feb 11, 12:45 PM

Dec 2020
CaptainKenshiro said:

Thanks in advance

In japan the chapters i believe release on wednesdays, and fans will translate these as soon as they're out. But the official translations come out on sundays of the same week in shonen jump for free, so if you want to avoid translation errors you can hold off until the weekend.
Feb 11, 1:20 PM

Oct 2016
Reply to ImSpookd
CaptainKenshiro said:

Thanks in advance

In japan the chapters i believe release on wednesdays, and fans will translate these as soon as they're out. But the official translations come out on sundays of the same week in shonen jump for free, so if you want to avoid translation errors you can hold off until the weekend.
@ImSpookd Ah I see. Thank you for letting me know.
Feb 11, 4:54 PM
May 2018
Praying that Yuuta won't die due to Sukuna's plot armour activating
Feb 11, 8:03 PM
Nov 2019
Yuta using Sukuna's own moves against him should be interesting. But there's no doubt that Sukuna worms his way out of this.
Feb 11, 9:02 PM

Aug 2023
The fight between Yuji and Yuta vs Sukuna continues, Sukuna is not full powered now because all these fights are happening one after the other first Gojo then that person I forgot his name but his nickname was Thunder god and now this fight between Yuji and Yuta.

And Yuji's power that Sukuna say can tear Megumi's soul or something like that is that Yuji's technique?.
Feb 12, 2:13 AM
Jun 2023
love it how they put yuta and yuji togheter.
but im hyped AF for the next chapter
Feb 12, 5:25 AM
Aug 2022
gege is cooking again
Feb 14, 1:48 PM
Jul 2023
I'm late, but I'm back.

OP Domain Expansion.

Yuta and Itadori with the RCT.

Let's just wait to see what happens.
Feb 18, 7:46 AM
Jan 2021
A morte do Kenjaku foi peba demais kkkk
Mar 7, 10:02 PM
Dec 2022
yuji just chillin around punchin stuff
yuta cheating

YUTA USING SUKUNAS ATTACK WITH NO MISS LMAO
Mar 29, 11:42 AM

May 2021
It's not YOUR cursed technique, it's OUR cursed technique - A commie Yuta

Mar 29, 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
"Hard work and determinatio-"
"We cheated"

Yuta too honest, but seeing that the tide of battle has been turned around makes me hopeful.
May 23, 2:54 AM

Aug 2018
Okay, never mind, I take it back. Yuta using Sukuna's technique against him, lol.
Aug 26, 7:23 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
"cut" and change the technique!!!
kekeke

More topics from this board

» Once chapter left to end this...

Nugi97 - 8 hours ago

8 by deg »»
20 minutes ago

» kenjaku chapter 270

deg - Sep 19

7 by Baranka02 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 270 Discussion

ryzxgum - Sep 19

22 by a0i-kun »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - Apr 24

46 by Baskarite »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

59 by Baskarite »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.