Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 20, 6:16 PM

Sep 2022
I will probably never watch One Piece because it is too long for me.
Jan 20, 6:20 PM

May 2018
I won't watch this anime, ever

And also (for now), some anime like Black Clover, Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Chainsaw Man, etc.
Nanami Hiromachi  Anna Mochizuki 
Jan 20, 6:22 PM

Dec 2016
Evangelion, not worth watching knowing the mc is the type of character i hate
Praise the Sun! That we are born in this era, to watch anime.

Jan 20, 6:24 PM

Apr 2015
toradora. i don't care if it's good it makes me mad for some reason.
Jan 20, 7:07 PM

Oct 2023
Anything BL and probably most hentai.

I don't think there are any particular titles I'm dead set on avoiding though.
Jan 20, 7:28 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
One Piece (attaining the character minimum).
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Jan 20, 10:27 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Basically any BLs/yaoi and GLs/yuri...

Those kinds of anime are big no for me to watch.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 20, 10:42 PM

Nov 2023
Every Chinese kids shows that is on here
Jan 20, 10:57 PM
Jul 2018
Logh not my type of show and it's too long
Jan 21, 12:01 AM

Jul 2021
Probably any kind of male idol anime.
Jan 21, 12:21 AM

Jul 2019
I guess One Piece, Fairy Tail, and Dragon Ball.
Jan 21, 12:26 AM

Nov 2019
Naruto, One piece, JJk, Bleach, Monster, Death note, Hxh.
Jan 21, 1:35 AM

Jan 2023
No specific name in mind, but I'm really not interested in most series of mal top 100, they seem like they would not be my cup of tea.
Jan 21, 1:41 AM

Feb 2019
Mayoiga. I had heard it's hot trash and score is kind of low too.
Jan 21, 5:44 AM
Feb 2023
Reply to Merve2Love
15 Anime watched and you're already too elite to watch one of the most popular Shonen in recent years xD

You don't know whats good. Why don't you watch the stuff everybody is raving about?^^ That would make so much more sense, to me.
@Merve2Love Ive watched gojo vs volcano head and the other jjk s2 fights on yt. But im not interested in the story of the anime so i will not watch.
Jan 21, 5:47 AM

Aug 2018
My Hero Academia, Fairy Tail, Black Clover. I've seen enough of Shounen genre over the years, it really has to feel like something worth watching and not too long , those three just don't feel like it
Jan 21, 5:51 AM
Feb 2023
Reply to Merve2Love
15 Anime watched and you're already too elite to watch one of the most popular Shonen in recent years xD

You don't know whats good. Why don't you watch the stuff everybody is raving about?^^ That would make so much more sense, to me.
@Merve2Love Ive watched gojo vs volcano head and the other jjk s2 fights on yt. But im not interested in the story of the anime so i will not watch.
Jan 21, 5:53 AM

Sep 2020
Since I am not big on sports, it would probably be a baseball series. I dislike baseball even more than other sports. But you never know; never say never. I can literally watch anything, as long as the plot is engaging.
Jan 21, 5:56 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
Sazae-san. Do you really need a reason? XD

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜."
☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Jan 21, 10:33 AM

Dec 2021
Most of the big name shonen anime, simply because they don't appeal to me.

• Dragon Ball
  • Naruto
  • Bleach
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
  • Death Note
  • FMA
  • Sword Art Online
  • Kimetsu no Yaiba
  • Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho

Besides those, most harem anime are a no-go for me. Same with mech, ecchi, and space. Most battle shonen are a no-go, with very rare exceptions, like the Dragon Quest anime (I love all of them) and maybe One Piece (Which I've had on-hold at episode 70 something for like a god damn year now).
Daviljoe193Jan 21, 1:20 PM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Jan 21, 12:44 PM

Dec 2023
one piece,1000+ episodes ? yeah don't have my time to devote to that could not even finish bleach or naruto for how long they were which was still not nearly as much as that plus I don't really like the art style lol. most harem anime, ecchi, slice of life and cgdct, I find those genres boring and I have no interest in "moe" girls.
Akumahime66Jan 21, 12:48 PM
Jan 21, 12:49 PM
Mar 2015
Can't say. I really love anime... maybe that Netflix dub for Pokemon Horizons: The Series!!
Jan 21, 12:54 PM
Nov 2023
Probably won't ever watch Black Clover, seems pretty hecking uninteresting.
Jan 21, 12:59 PM

Jul 2021
90% of Isekai, 90% of Harem, 90% of Echii, CGDCT, 90% of Slice of Life, Idols
AzafuseKingToraJan 27, 3:27 PM
Jan 21, 1:04 PM
Apr 2022
nagatoro
mushoku tensei
pupa and
maybe tokyo revengers
Apr 2022
nagatoro
mushoku tensei
pupa and
maybe tokyo revengers
Apr 2022
nagatoro
mushoku tensei
pupa and
maybe tokyo revengers
Jan 21, 1:05 PM
Apr 2022
nagatoro
mushoku tensei
pupa and
maybe tokyo revengers
Apr 2022
nagatoro
mushoku tensei
pupa and
maybe tokyo revengers
Apr 2022
nagatoro
mushoku tensei
pupa and
maybe tokyo revengers
Jan 21, 1:18 PM

Oct 2016
Many actually, but to name just one, I'll say Shingeki no Kyojin.
Jan 21, 1:26 PM
Nov 2023
Probably Attack on Titan. I think it's an overrated show and it also just isn't the type of story I like. It might even be amazing but it's too long and I dont think I'll ever get into it.
Jan 21, 1:26 PM
Nov 2023
Probably Attack on Titan. I think it's an overrated show and it also just isn't the type of story I like. It might even be amazing but it's too long and I dont think I'll ever get into it.
Jan 21, 1:27 PM
Nov 2023
Jan 21, 1:27 PM
Nov 2023
Jan 21, 5:59 PM

May 2018
no hate yall, but I don't think I'll ever watch dbz. absolutely zero interest. and I used to feel similarly about jojo's and detective conan but I'm working up the will to try em out.
GO DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Jan 21, 6:04 PM

Jun 2022
Spyxfamily is too overrated. Watched a bit but neer cared to continue it
Jan 21, 6:38 PM

Nov 2015
not much a fan of idol, sports, vampires, parody, detectives, ecchi, harems, kid shows, BL.... so i wouldn't watch shows that have that. i've seen snippets of gintama and i'm still unsure it it's for me. i mean, i didn't like jojo.
Jan 21, 6:39 PM

Nov 2015
not much a fan of idol, sports, vampires, parody, detectives, ecchi, harems, kid shows, BL.... so i wouldn't watch shows that have that. i've seen snippets of gintama and i'm still unsure it it's for me. i mean, i didn't like jojo.
Jan 21, 6:49 PM

Apr 2022
apart from every bl and pure romance gl (its cool if its ecchi), fairy tail which i dropped on episode 3 i think and 7 deadly sins which i've never made past episode 1.
Jan 21, 6:54 PM

Nov 2015
Jan 21, 7:12 PM

Nov 2015
Jan 21, 7:40 PM

Dec 2022
Bleach, but I might read the manga one day.

As for a series I will never touch, Fairytail.

Jan 21, 8:33 PM

Sep 2021
There are many, so I'll just name a few flashy ones.

Naruto - Out of all the big shonens, I heard so much awful stuff about this one. Being behind Bleach, One Piece and many others, I will never have the time to touch this one.

My Happy Marriage - I will never forgive this one for it's title not being sarcasm. And it's straight Shoujo romance, which is generally a red flag for me. I could add plenty more of those to the list.

Frieren / Oshi no Ko - I know their ratings. I heard the praise. But their premises just sounds so boring to me. And I only watch shows which sound interesting.

Sword Art Online - Game world Isekai. Insert Mc. Harem. Just another one that is merely the most popular of a bunch of similar shows I'd never touch.
Jan 21, 8:35 PM
Jun 2016
Boku no Hero Academia, One Piece, most of those old shounens
Jan 21, 8:35 PM
Jun 2016
Boku no Hero Academia, One Piece, most of those old shounens
Jan 21, 8:53 PM

Aug 2021
I'm planning on watching every normal anime :)

never gonna finish it during my life time
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 8:57 PM

Feb 2018
The obvious answer is any anime I’m just not interested in. But this thread is clearly about naming mainstream anime I won’t watch.

In that case…I’ll probably go with Clannad. The faces just look ridiculous to me.
Jan 21, 9:02 PM
Mar 2022
So just one? Jojo

(30 characters limit)
Jan 21, 9:15 PM

Dec 2020
There are several tbh. I wouldn't be able to mention all of the,, but where I go I guess:
Any lengthy anime that I don't think would have enough upsides to outweight the large number of episodes, like Bleach (I am aware that the latest seasons are apparently really good, but I don't see myself watching the very probably poorly paced 350+ ep before that).
Any really famous anime that is universally regarded as not good at all like SAO or Seven Deadly Sins.
Any anime that is regarded as a bad adaptation and, naturally, that would be better to experience as a manga, like Tokyo Ghoul.
Any anime that doesn't attract me at all or that I strongly believe I wouldn't enjoy.
I guess there are also other reasons, like animes that are too old and doesn't seem to have enough things to justify watching them or animes that I'm too spoiled to really like.
"Those words are meant for those that dare defy god's final warning... An epigraph of their stubbornness"
- Maho Hiyajo (Steins;Gate 0)
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Your Strongest and Weakest Recommendation from your Favorites

Pokitaru - 27 minutes ago

8 by Zedlin »»
2 minutes ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - Yesterday

27 by Ratris_Decision »»
8 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - Yesterday

45 by Shizuna »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

121 by Mishiia »»
11 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Apr 26

74 by TheFlyingSoda »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.