Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 12, 6:43 AM

Apr 2015
Bokuyaba took 320 minutes for the MC to enter the girl's place and this chad stumbles backwards into it in 15 minutes
(Doesn't make this any better)
Jan 12, 1:52 PM
Dec 2023
At beginning, a cliche anime, but maybe can be agood one to watch if not comes some strange stuff in the evolving.
Jan 12, 11:45 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Hope this one is better than last season's gyaru series (KimiZero). By now, at least, it doesn't take itself too seriously, though it feels like it's gonna be another generic harem. Being in a snowy and chilly environment makes it slightly more interesting.

The opening theme is a real banger, as expected from Ooishi Masayoshi.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Jan 13, 3:24 PM

Apr 2021
I liked. The character design is very good, the quality of the scenes is very good.

So, the girl starts grabbing him, wow, it was fire and lots of snow too. There are some characters that appear, I found it interesting, I hope to get to know them well.
Jan 13, 5:22 PM
Sep 2023
+/- protagonist, not a fucking weirdo and not a shinmai maou protra, so its good, didnt see much but history is cool and prety much good
Jan 13, 5:36 PM
Mar 2013
I love how the guy acts as the most boring self insert on earth but the girl just becomes interested because he is from Tokyo? And she is just randomly wearing a miniskirt in the snow? This story feels like every person living in a capital city imagines smaller cities and their people.
Jan 14, 12:07 AM
Jul 2013
I have been off and on reading the manga and I keep having the same thoughts, Minami is if you brought you Marin from wish.com
Jan 14, 8:04 AM
Jan 2014
sexualization of sneezing? HAHAHAHA
Jan 14, 8:40 AM
Oct 2023
the romance makes me feel alive
Jan 14, 12:19 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
She was really offensive, Tsubasa died like 5 times haha. It seems to be quite funny an cute. I just think it went surprisingly fast, they already have a close relationship feels like we're already halfway through the anime.
-DxP-Jan 14, 12:23 PM
Jan 14, 5:20 PM
Jan 2024
Honestly pretty cute, can't wait to see where this will take us.
Jan 15, 9:44 AM
Dec 2023
A tad cringey in this first episode, especially the blanket comment. Had to pause for a moment after that... but sometimes we need a little bit of cringe in our lives I suppose.
Episode was still cute. I can tell this will be a very feel good anime. Lots of fanservice and a cute main girl what more can you want. <3 <3
Jan 15, 5:09 PM
Jan 2024
was really funny, his whole personality is a guy who thinks everything is sexual and intimate, so its funny and relatable. May be basic but this is my first show like this so idk." Devilishy dressed" is crazy bro, same with "Advent of the demon king!" I was dying i like this show tho, give this episode a 4.7
Jan 15, 6:29 PM

Jan 2014
An interesting first half but then it got too dumb for me. I don't like when the show it's about the author's fantasies and there's little to none reality. That being said, I'll watch a few more episodes.
Jan 16, 7:40 AM

Jun 2016
I'm not feeling it so far. Minami is seriously lacking in the character design department. I mostly just can't stand the way they did her face. Who knows though I might come around.
Jan 16, 9:40 AM

Nov 2011
I tried watching dosanko since i'm interested in the hokkaido dialect and i kinda like the character designs. first episode in, and we have the main male character with an unusual fettish for girl boogers (the animators went above and beyond in the sneeze animation, so credit where credit is due i guess?), and the girl who seems desperate to hang out with any guy as long as they are from tokyo, for god-knows-why reason. i know anime isn't meant to be realistic, but the episode had even me rolling my eyes. inviting a stranger (the two just barely met!) the very next day, and watching po〇N together while she's half-dressed. lending a blanket to the stranger and sniffing it afterwards. what even. And even though the setting is Hokkaido, and the girls are supposed to be natives from Hokkaido, none of the voice actresses are from said region. Minami sounded like someone from Tokyo, and I was right.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jan 16, 9:45 AM
Jan 2019
That was a very great start to this anime!!
Jan 16, 9:56 AM
Feb 2011
Not good but not bad. After watching (or dropped) kimizero I enjoyed it while I watched this anime.
Jan 16, 12:57 PM
Jul 2014
Honestly if her boobs were smaller I'd believe it more lol, I feel like it's going to be too much fan service lmao
Jan 18, 6:08 AM

Jul 2011
meh, another spineless mc with cringe inner monologues.
Nothing interesting imo.
Jan 18, 6:04 PM

Jan 2022
Fact is, a hoe never gets cold. Does she not realize he's below mid? It seems like she developed feelings only because he's from Tokyo. She has the lowest standards known to mankind. So many degenerates in this forum post 😭 damn they just love fast forwarding through time, huh? He was at the bus stop and the next scene he was in school. Another example, one sec he's dropping her off at the train station, next scene he's at her front door. The thick yogurt comment made me speechless but when she said it was stinky and gross, I lost it. What is this anime fr On a side note, she's all boobs and no ass 😔 well at least he's sweet lol
cooldogmomJan 18, 6:09 PM
This never updates so that's cool
Jan 19, 4:59 AM
Aug 2020
a ridiculous protagonist, women are brainwashed, totally incongruous story
nothing made for children has the slightest desire to be good
works with a target audience just tend to be boring
years go by and nothing improves, stop adapting this shit please
this romance is rubbish
Jan 19, 6:47 AM
May 2020
a new cold life away from tokyo
Jan 19, 4:39 PM

Mar 2021
Well, an other classic scenario thats never gonna happend irl, just met and are already this close

But she looks like a kinda Nagatoro/Marin vibe, with no modesty/decency, easy contact and very physical
And the guy, basic and never talked to girls, for the plot again

I'll try the next episodes to see if it get interesting ~
Jan 20, 9:01 AM
Jan 2024
nice and family friendly anime
Jan 20, 3:28 PM
Dec 2020
this is cute but i couldn't stop wandering what kind of bra she's wearing bc jumping around with those huge breasts would hurt as hell irl
Jan 21, 11:04 AM
Jan 2024
how does she look cute sneezing like that
Jan 24, 2:20 AM

Aug 2017
Another shy boy meets hot, busty, outgoing gyaru show? But, this one is in Hokkaido?

Well, can't say I dislike it. Let's see how this goes

TitanOfPlasma said:
Hope this one is better than last season's gyaru series (KimiZero)

Yeah KimiZero sucked, no more of that I hope.
Jan 28, 2:30 PM
Nov 2023
It is that typical anime bullshit, like the guy gets approached by a woman and he almost cums in his pants. I mean like seriusly? at least be funny on cool to watch in any way. For me this anime did not work 4/10
Jan 29, 4:46 PM

Feb 2012
The Hokkaido Gyaru is indeed super adorable.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 31, 12:37 AM
Mar 2022
i prefer the manga more than this cuz firstly, the guy screams too much. like literally it's annoying asf. secondly, i don't know why has this become boring...like the attraction to it is gone. and needless to say, its cringe bc of the male lead over-exaggerating every friggin thing smh. don't know, man. manga was better somehow.
Feb 1, 12:45 AM
Feb 2015
I love Seicomart. Seicomart is my life
Feb 3, 3:40 AM
Dec 2022
The meet and the way both interacted seems a tad too quick but funny too. Perhaps the snow and Hokkaido are to blame. Lol
Feb 3, 11:36 AM
Apr 2022
So, Hokaido women in anime world is like French women is cinema world? Hmmm .... interesting.
Feb 4, 4:05 PM

Jan 2024
A really good first episode.
Feb 6, 1:21 PM

Feb 2013
Very decent first episode. Is there gonna be any actual romance later on?
Feb 13, 2:40 PM

Sep 2015
I would've probably not enjoyed this as much if not for the dubbed version. Minami talks like a midwesterner or a Canadian and it's great. Totally understand it because it's supposed to be an up north cold region, so it def fits. The show is a bit horny but nothing overboard or anything.
Feb 18, 10:19 AM

Mar 2010
Twas nb but also kinda meh, my first impression was that he got friendzoned and is being used. BUt if she is treating him.. then thats a good sign in terms of going further in a relationship.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 4, 6:31 PM
Apr 2019
This undoubteddly merits a perfect score of 5 out of 5. I will not elaborate any further.
Sahil_K_ChandioMar 4, 10:57 PM
Mar 5, 4:23 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sure this blond gal is cute but she should be more cautious, MC is lucky though he just arrived in Hokkaido and already has a friend/love interest... Hokkaido in winter looks interesting, not too different than the European winter I guess
Mar 11, 1:51 PM

Apr 2015
Welp, I decided to watch this only because of my love for Gyaru characters and so far it's good atleast. The design for Fuyuki is really attractive.
Mar 16, 9:00 AM

Feb 2021
That girl really careless XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 17, 2:13 PM

Nov 2014
Cute girl... snot? Yeah, not a fetish I'm going to subscribe to.
Girl is cute, sure. But one problem I have with such designs is that when they just slap big boobs on and call it a day. How about some thighs, hips, ass? Anything? Her proportions are way off, and not in a sexy way. I'll sound weird here, but it does seem like fanservice anime, so I'll rant about lazy character designs in such works.

cooldogmom said:
On a side note, she's all boobs and no ass 😔

At least one person gets it lol
JustAnotherShiroMar 17, 2:24 PM
Mar 21, 6:49 PM

May 2015
Think this is gonna be the next super wholesome series I've seen since The Dangers in My Heart. Also is this gonna be my first wholesome erotic series? XD. Like it does the sexual type jokes but its so fucking wholesome that I'm just grinning throughout.

I'm really glad I decided to leave this until basically the end of the season cause now I can just binge the full thing.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 27, 10:36 PM
May 2023
Good episode, it's "almost" what I expected
2 characters who get to know each other until they fall in love, although I didn't expect Fuyuki to be something disgusting hahaha, smelling a blanket that someone else was using or at first sneezing and all the snot coming out (although the latter is something that can happen to any)
I would like to have his resistance to the cold, he goes out in his pajamas in the middle of the snow and it doesn't affect him at all, although now I understand why he gets sick so often hahaha + his room has a small stove and he says it's cold even though it's cold cold there , but not when he goes out with little clothes? well... things from the script

PS: A good and cute opening
Apr 3, 10:26 PM
Jun 2022
What What What The Hell Is This...

U Get That Cozy With A Stranger , Come On Now...
Apr 7, 12:44 PM
Jul 2023
uhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhm
Apr 8, 1:16 PM
Apr 12, 3:35 PM

Dec 2020
Couldn't figure out the accent at all till she said eh. Seems like Canadian or like Minnesotan?
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

71 by Alex796 »»
Apr 25, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18

103 by kociamatka »»
Apr 22, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

108 by HachiKyou »»
Apr 20, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 12

90 by 2life »»
Apr 20, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 5

84 by Alex796 »»
Apr 20, 9:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.