Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 8, 4:37 AM

Mar 2023
Tell me if this anime is ecchi; if it is, I won't watch it. Please let me know."
Jan 8, 4:43 AM
Dec 2018
anime-alchemy said:
Tell me if this anime is ecchi; if it is, I won't watch it. Please let me know."

Ecchi? In the manga it goes into soft core hentai territory so many times and I’m all for it. So expect some VERY steamy moments
Jan 8, 4:45 AM

Jul 2015
Watch the PV and you'll know.
At some points it goes into borderline softcore hentai.
Thankfully, action scenes are separated from ecchi scenes in a smart way, so you won't see boobs jiggling for no reason in the middle of a fight as a distraction.

Jan 8, 4:46 AM
Jul 2019
anime-alchemy said:

ehehehhe you'll seeπŸ˜‰
Jan 8, 4:50 AM

Mar 2021
anime-alchemy said:

you wish if it just ended at ecchi!!
Jan 8, 4:58 AM
Apr 2023
NicomidoAntares said:
anime-alchemy said:

ehehehhe you'll seeπŸ˜‰

No you won’t see because I’ll tell you right now. It’s Ultra-Ecchi.
Jan 8, 5:00 AM

Jan 2023
It’s ecchi all right, I only have the first volume but it is most certainly ecchi.
Jan 8, 5:02 AM
Feb 2021
read the manga, then you'll get it
Jan 8, 5:22 AM
Oct 2022
Ecchi? More like “I can’t believe this ain’t hentai” just done more tastefully than Redo or Peter Grill
Jan 8, 5:23 AM
Nov 2023
A 17.5 year old male who fears boobs and nudity? No wonder the population is declining! We’re a dying species! πŸ˜‚
Jan 8, 5:28 AM

May 2023
FutoiOtaku said:
A 17.5 year old male who fears boobs and nudity? No wonder the population is declining! We’re a dying species! πŸ˜‚

hahah your points it's so funny, but i completely 100% agree πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jan 8, 5:28 AM
May 2023
anime-alchemy said:

It is ecchi, it will start to get hot and steamy in the next couple of eps
Jan 8, 5:40 AM
Apr 2021
It's family-friendly anime so don't worry
Jan 8, 5:44 AM

Jan 2009
too bad the production quality is mid based on what ive seen on pvs and short clips

interspecies reviewers is still the best ecchi
Jan 8, 6:04 AM
Feb 2021
FutoiOtaku said:

lmao fr can't believe some people are like this
Jan 8, 6:32 AM
Dec 2022
anime-alchemy said:

the first episode doesn't really show much as the hentai is where the ecchi's at but you'll have to wait and see.
Jan 8, 6:33 AM
Jul 2021
nah it's chill all of them are almost saints
Jan 8, 6:39 AM
Jul 2023
anime-alchemy said:

yes it is😏πŸ₯΄
Jan 8, 6:52 AM
Jun 2020
He thinks it is just ecchi. Cute.
Jan 8, 7:40 AM
Jul 2022
Yep it is. The first episode doesn't show as much but we'll get more as we progress
Jan 8, 7:47 AM
Jun 2023
SaintxSwag said:
anime-alchemy said:

Ecchi? In the manga it goes into soft core hentai territory so many times and I’m all for it. So expect some VERY steamy moments

Dude are u stupid ITS FUCKING rated 13 we ain’t getting shit like that
Jan 8, 7:52 AM
Jun 2023
You wish is just ended at ecchi πŸ€“ it goes into soft hentai territory πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“ bro you bitches need to stop capping because this shit ain’t gonna show one single nipple did you see the fucking rating it’s fucking rated 13 not R+ you guys must be retarted because last time I checked rated 13 anime’s don’t show nipples or are even close to soft hentai
Jan 8, 7:54 AM
Jun 2023
deg said:
too bad the production quality is mid based on what ive seen on pvs and short clips

interspecies reviewers is still the best ecchi

Facts bro straight truth
Jan 8, 7:56 AM
Jun 2023
Franklr_D said:
Ecchi? More like “I can’t believe this ain’t hentai” just done more tastefully than Redo or Peter Grill

Nah buddy that shit ain’t gonna be as great as those this shit is rated 13 ecchi anime πŸ’€πŸ’€
Jan 8, 8:12 AM
May 2022
MadeInHeavan69 said:
You wish is just ended at ecchi πŸ€“ it goes into soft hentai territory πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“ bro you bitches need to stop capping because this shit ain’t gonna show one single nipple did you see the fucking rating it’s fucking rated 13 not R+ you guys must be retarted because last time I checked rated 13 anime’s don’t show nipples or are even close to soft hentai

I saw a nipple in the anime when our villain girl transformed for the first time.
Jan 8, 8:48 AM
Jul 2022
anime-alchemy said:

omg ur on my friend list. sorry but ur post made me laugh so thanks for that. it is most definitely ecchi. its borderline hentai tbh.
Jan 8, 9:29 AM
Oct 2022
Hey op.. you have 1700 anime listed and 200+ manga. I’m just shocked with that amount of time invested how you DIDNT know this was ecchi.. Regardless, the manga is a lot of fun with fantastic action scenes (and of course fantastic spicy scenes as well lol) If that’s not your thing no biggie but it’s a great read. I just finished the latest “How to Build a Dungeon” manga and absolutely loved it so those of you like Chained Soldier and are looking for something new to read should dig it.
Jan 8, 9:40 AM
Nov 2022
u will see my fellow cultured peer
Jan 8, 1:23 PM

Jul 2020
Reply to MadeInHeavan69
@MadeInHeavan69 That's what I've been saying yet these morons still keep saying "eeeeeh no it's not, it's gonna be 18+ you'll see" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I give it until episode 4 or 5 until they finally realize it. And even if there are bare nipples, it's like wow big deal!! So erotic!! 😱😱 Do people really think that they will animate the "soft hentai" scenes when they're literally afraid of showing a kiss?
Jan 8, 1:34 PM

Feb 2010
because it's ecchi?!
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jan 8, 3:59 PM
Apr 2022
Gou_T said:
@MadeInHeavan69 That's what I've been saying yet these morons still keep saying "eeeeeh no it's not, it's gonna be 18+ you'll see" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I give it until episode 4 or 5 until they finally realize it. And even if there are bare nipples, it's like wow big deal!! So erotic!! 😱😱 Do people really think that they will animate the "soft hentai" scenes when they're literally afraid of showing a kiss?

bruhh Just read the manga and you'll see big boobs in each chapter xd hahaha
Jan 8, 7:01 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to furreal
It's family-friendly anime so don't worry
@furreal Yea. According to MAL. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Watch with your family and friends TC!
Keep scrolling
Jan 8, 7:08 PM
Jan 2019
Reply to KimLostSon
@Gou_T Are you really that dense that you still don't understand that MAL ratings don't mean anything? Japan doesn't have a TV ratings system so MAL makes them up and will change them if necessary.

Guess what, your IQ is 72. I said it on the internet so that must be correct.
DunnasJan 8, 7:12 PM
Jan 8, 8:05 PM

Oct 2014
Reply to SaintxSwag
anime-alchemy said:

@SaintxSwag details pls. the volume and chapter #. because i dont believe until i see it.
Jan 8, 8:57 PM
Sep 2021
Piromysl said:
Watch the PV and you'll know.
At some points it goes into borderline softcore hentai.
Thankfully, action scenes are separated from ecchi scenes in a smart way, so you won't see boobs jiggling for no reason in the middle of a fight as a distraction.

the only people who would be distracted by that are people who aren't the target audience for ecchi anyway
Jan 8, 9:28 PM
Apr 2023
Gojiraaa said:
read the manga, then you'll get it

Don’t read it. It’s ecchi.
Jan 9, 7:06 AM
Dec 2018
Gazz said:
@SaintxSwag details pls. the volume and chapter #. because i dont believe until i see it.

When I have time I’ll go through the manga real fast and give you some chapters, but if you read at least up to chapter 60 you’ll see more than enough examples lol
Jan 9, 1:52 PM

Jun 2023
Reply to MadeInHeavan69
@MadeInHeavan69 Age ratings don't mean anything on MAL. Different providers can have different age ratings depending on censorship. The anime is uncensored on HIDIVE and has the age rating TV-MA, not PG-13.
Jan 9, 3:02 PM
Mar 2023
it's ecchi, and you should watch it anyway.
Jan 9, 6:22 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to KimLostSon
@Gou_T @MadeInHeavan69 Are you... Are you guys really taking MAL "PG-13" seriously?
Jan 10, 7:54 PM
Feb 2021
MadeInHeavan69 said:

I saw that there where 2 versions a censored and uncensored is the 13 year old rating for both or just one of them
Jan 12, 3:05 AM
Dec 2022
anime-alchemy said:

for a fate fan to be beaver of ecchi. thats something we don't see πŸ™ˆ often. but i understand what you mentπŸ‘
Jan 12, 4:02 AM
Oct 2019
more like i can't believe it wasn't hentai LMAO
Jan 12, 4:11 AM
Oct 2023
MadeInHeavan69 said:

showed a nipple the second episode 🀣
Jan 12, 9:40 PM
Jan 2019
Reply to KimLostSon
@Gou_T So what do you have to say now??
Jan 14, 11:59 AM
Jan 2024
It's ecchi alright. Really good ecchi. Just don't expect the steamy parts anytime soon
Jan 15, 10:14 PM

May 2009
Because it's Borderline H manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

100 by Nikmomo93 »»
Yesterday, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11

184 by VexPlaysGames »»
May 2, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 25

112 by Matheus050 »»
Apr 24, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8

92 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 17, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Nov 23, 2023

249 by DedPanda »»
Apr 17, 6:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.