Forum Settings
Forums

if you could tell your past self advice or anything what would it be?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 2, 2023 10:15 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to Fleeting_Dream
I wouldn't. I am who I am today because of the choices I've made. Changing that would be like denying who I am.
@Fleeting_Dream i wouldn't say its denying who you are . but im glad you are content with yourself
Nov 2, 2023 10:19 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to Scavendgarr
@deadcowwalking it's not being harsh, it's about learning from mistakes. Almost a decades as a child actor and only land 1 big role. I've dealt a bad cards, that's all.
@Scavendgarr which is fine, some people wouldn't even have the possibility to even land one role . i guess instead of being pity for yourself i would just say be thankful you were even given that opportunity .
Nov 2, 2023 10:25 AM

May 2020
Learn how to fucking draw!!!
You'll need it whether you like it or not!!!

Focus on improving your mathematical skills!!!
You think you are good bcoz youve been the best in your class eversince you are a kid???
Nope!!!
You fucking suck!!!

Don't catch up on Detective Conan...
You'll waste your time!!!

One Piece???
Don't watch the anime!!!
Read the manga instead!!!

& one more thing...

Don't ever chase people!!!

Once you feel that you are getting attached!!!

Distance yourself from them ASAP!!!

Coz if you don't,

YOULL REGRET IT!!!

THEY DONT DESERVE YOU!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Nov 2, 2023 10:33 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to Hitagi__Furude
Learn how to fucking draw!!!
You'll need it whether you like it or not!!!

Focus on improving your mathematical skills!!!
You think you are good bcoz youve been the best in your class eversince you are a kid???
Nope!!!
You fucking suck!!!

Don't catch up on Detective Conan...
You'll waste your time!!!

One Piece???
Don't watch the anime!!!
Read the manga instead!!!

& one more thing...

Don't ever chase people!!!

Once you feel that you are getting attached!!!

Distance yourself from them ASAP!!!

Coz if you don't,

YOULL REGRET IT!!!

THEY DONT DESERVE YOU!!!
@Hitagi__Furude i wish i could not get attached but i'm barley teaching myself that now after all these years lol but i wouldn't say distance yourself just because you may have had horrible encounters in the past doesn't mean you should rub these future encounters off i would say obviously be cautious but who knows maybe one will escalate to your liking :)
Nov 2, 2023 10:52 AM

Jul 2010
Don't stress too much, and don't blame yourself for everything that happened.
Nov 2, 2023 8:51 PM

Oct 2013
@deadcowwalking nahh, I'd rather do something that i actually capable of than wasting my time and everyone time for nothing.

The time i could spend to explore my young life wasted just like that. The time that i could use to make a friend with my school friends and neighbor kids is non existent because i have to go straight to another audition where i always gonna fail anyway. And when I'm not auditioning, i have to go to take an acting lesson so that i could cry a river even tho I don't feel sad at all. Don't let me start talking about the audition that my mother take me to required to have a football skill while i never took a single football lesson in my life. It's fucking depressing to go straight from school already tired, wait a for hours to enter the casting room just to kick a ball that i could never juggle. Now I'm old and my prime age is gone, all i am is just a bad investment: ugly, stupid, and poor.

It's always easier said than done when talking about other people life because you're not the one who live through their life.
Nov 3, 2023 2:16 AM

Jan 2017
To not sleep with a trans girl he met in Osaka at the risk of HIV.

He'll probably do it anyway, what a guy.
Nov 3, 2023 9:56 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to Vampire_Lord
Don't stress too much, and don't blame yourself for everything that happened.
@Vampire_Lord wish we both understood this sooner
Nov 3, 2023 2:49 PM

Jul 2017
There are a lot of things that I would tell my younger self, but one of them would be to "never take your time here on earth for granted." Eating, showering, sleeping aside, if I'm not playing, I should be working, and if I'm not working, I should be playing. Being stuck in analysis paralysis and not doing anything meaningful for years is one of the worst possible ways of using one's time, and is something that I should definitely avoid doing in order to not live a life of regret. Also, I would remind my younger self that there is a limited window of opportunity to do the things that I need and want to do while I'm still young, so I should take the time to look at my circumstances, do enough research, write down what I need and want in life, prioritize accordingly, and take action.
Nov 3, 2023 6:32 PM
Jul 2018
If I could tell my past self anything, it would be to reconsider going to college if he's not really ready for it. I feel like I went to college because that was what my high school guidance counselors pressed me and other kids to think about. Plus, I don't think I was really that passionate about nursing. I think I just went for it because the pay was good and the education would be a lot shorter than being a doctor. I would also tell myself to be more open-minded to talking to girls. Interacting with girls my age now isn't as easy compared to when I was a teen and going to university. Plus, I'm finding a lot of people my age who are married, getting married, or have children.
removed-userNov 3, 2023 6:35 PM
Nov 3, 2023 11:27 PM

Jun 2019
Scavendgarr said:
@Meusnier ah yes, the "let them eat cake" And "if you're homeless just buy a house" Reply. Never expect more from weebs tbh. Mf cannot even comprehend that being a child actor almost always means my family is fucking broke that even their 8 yo kids must find a way to find money.

You are quite bad with logic (your false equivalences are not fooling anyone, and stop putting words in my mouth). No joke man, there are a lot of untalented actors who only get a job due to their physique. Does it imply that those who are actually good at acting and who have an "unfavourable" physique cannot have a good career? Of course not!
Nov 3, 2023 11:39 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to Meusnier
Scavendgarr said:
@Meusnier ah yes, the "let them eat cake" And "if you're homeless just buy a house" Reply. Never expect more from weebs tbh. Mf cannot even comprehend that being a child actor almost always means my family is fucking broke that even their 8 yo kids must find a way to find money.

You are quite bad with logic (your false equivalences are not fooling anyone, and stop putting words in my mouth). No joke man, there are a lot of untalented actors who only get a job due to their physique. Does it imply that those who are actually good at acting and who have an "unfavourable" physique cannot have a good career? Of course not!
@Meusnier and you're quite bad on the thought processing aspect since you cannot even make a conclusion that i don't wanna be an actor in the first place.

Maybe you're not just stupid but blind too, the question is "give advice to your past self" So my advice is "you ugly bastard should never be an actor" And you came like "your advice is invalid" Man, fuck you, i can give any advice i want to my past self.

Whatever. You do you, start saying to everyone:"you're ugly! You should keep pursuing your career as an actor!" See if they made is good like keanu Reeves or not. I bet they'll be fucking grateful for your advice.
Nov 4, 2023 12:49 AM

Oct 2018
That's all nice and dandy until I read your username.

Nov 4, 2023 9:35 PM

Jun 2023
I would tell my past self to not be afraid to make mistakes and experience new things. There were a lot of things when I was a kid that I used to be afraid to try because I was afraid of failure and never really wanted to attempt something new. Experiencing new things is something I would want my past self to attempt even if it was scary.
KyonmanNov 4, 2023 9:51 PM
Nov 5, 2023 1:43 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Stop caring about what other people think. They don't matter.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Nov 5, 2023 2:47 AM
Walpurgis

May 2023
I would tell myself to stop dating toxic people. I wish I'd had better self esteem when I was younger and realised my worth sooner.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

22 by _Nette_ »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

54 by traed »»
42 minutes ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

27 by cody »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

24 by Zedlin »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

70 by Zedlin »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.