Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sugar Apple Fairy Tale (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2023 8:14 PM
Apr 2021
Djacobs1987 said:
Funny how Shall doesn't admit how much Anne means to him until he feels threatened by Gladus lol. He HAD to kiss the cheek that Gladus caressed 🤣

just use gladus to make challe jealous and possessive to ann
Aug 12, 2023 8:37 PM

Nov 2012
Bridget is the mentally ill human and Noah is the mentally ill fairy. Basically, starving himself for 15 years waiting for a dead man.  Pets eventually give up and walk away. What's it going to take? He won't even believe other fairies. I pity him. Once he snaps out of his sorrow, he probably knows where there is some silver sugar.  Hopefully, it's not poisoned.

Challe's eyes when he see Gladus smelling Anne's hair ... kurosu kurosu kurosu
dragynfaerieAug 12, 2023 8:47 PM
Aug 13, 2023 12:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Mentally forced to stay at the castle with nothing left to eat since he's only allowed to eat sugar...that's hardcore
Aug 13, 2023 2:26 PM

Nov 2013
Gladus is sus and a creep (are we to assume he's Shalle's sibling in a way?).

Poor Noah. Conveniently the dream showed Anne what she should make for this fairy to eat. 

All of the sugar is ruined now?!
Aug 14, 2023 2:03 AM
Nov 2022
i have always very much loved this series and i still do i'm waiting for the next episodes !!!! ❤️❤️
Aug 18, 2023 8:36 AM

Jul 2017
The ghost of the Holly Leaf Castle takes precedence with Mithril and Gladus / Opal, though the latter is in a whole other lot of mystery as Anne and the other artisans progress on their scripture. The ghost however, sneaks up on Anne, and is none other than a fairy who has a master who was told to protect the House Chamber, long after his original owner has been mooted out of the mansion over many years. Through Millsland's acquisition of the House Chamber, Noah has been excessively malnutritioned. Gladus trying to be affectionate to Anne only smells trouble for Challe, though their history together is an even bigger mystery to unfold.

The fairy child waiting for a master who'll never return, Paige recommending giving him a sugar confection would help to sully his feelings, it's hard on him to break a promise that is not everlasting. Challe's momentary moment of affection on Anne is both a feeling and a warning sign that he's jealous about Gladus having an interest in her. And her glancing at Noah and his master Herbert's relationship before the Millsland takeover, their relationship was bittersweet, though leaving him with a bag of sugar confections, Noah needs saving once again.

With the rain, the silver sugar becomes unusable, though is this just a coincidence with the rundown mansion, or intentional?
Aug 19, 2023 2:55 AM

May 2015
Noah's story was cute and emotionnal.
Oct 8, 2023 5:02 PM

Jun 2014
Noah misses Herbert dearly, and refuses to leave the castle. Only Ann can help, and the vision she had has likely provided her with what she needs.

However, the rain has ruined all the silver sugar! What will they do?

Nov 20, 2023 5:06 AM

Mar 2011
Maybe I'm right about Gladys. Also I didn't notice before but his voice and that of the red-haired fairy who attacked them sound similar. So maybe it was him? And if they are really born out of the same sword does it make them brothers? Gladys is kind of creepy tho. If that's the case maybe he even "faked" being sold and whatever Bridget got isn't his wing and therefore he's free too and there because of Anne (since he seemed surprised about Challe's presence). So maybe Bridget told him about her (unknowingly). He really gives creepy vibes.

I'm not gonna lie but this side of Challe is really... something :D. But I facepalmed myself because Anne thought he might see her as a child. Uhm, girl, wake up! We could almost be grateful Gladys is there but something tells me he is going to cause even more trouble for them.

Noah's backstory is so sad :(. His master seemed kind and caring so I feel sorry he lost him. I hope Anne will be able to help him <3

I knew something would happen and their work wouldn't go smoothly. Who thought it would be rain?
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Nov 20, 2023 5:15 AM

Mar 2011
Reply to Ashhk
Mentally forced to stay at the castle with nothing left to eat since he's only allowed to eat sugar...that's hardcore
@Ashhk I don't think that's true. His master wanted him to leave the castle that's why he was only allowed to eat the sugar and then leave (but he kept the last piece so he could stay and wait for him). So maybe he should have used a different wording but it wasn't his intention :(
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Dec 23, 2023 4:29 AM
Feb 2015
The kiss on the cheek was unexpected, and it look Challe have a case of jealousy/possessiveness. The lord ghost call for Ann help to free Noah from his dutiful and loyalty. Oh no the silver sugar is damp and solidified what will they do

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2023

45 by LipeandraPinku »»
Mar 16, 2:29 PM

» This is my prediction about Bridgett…

Skoorb - Jul 7, 2023

20 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 15, 1:30 PM

» Season 2???

RjtheGreat14 - Nov 22, 2023

9 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 15, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2023

31 by jumbosan »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:55 AM

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2023

29 by jumbosan »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.