Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2010 5:42 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 25, 2010 1:01 PM

Jul 2009
Did you read the RAW scans ? If not, where can I read this chapter?

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
May 27, 2010 7:28 AM

Sep 2009
I wonder if Tora is serious about Misaki...However, it's time for her to confess her feelings for Usui, geez!

Oh, Usui's brother makes his appereance! Drama is in the air.

CapuChuuu said:
Did you read the RAW scans ? If not, where can I read this chapter?

You can find them here
Miwa-May 31, 2010 7:52 AM
May 27, 2010 11:23 AM

Oct 2008
tsubasalover said:

it seams like she is going to confess *.* [i hope she will] ^^

May 27, 2010 8:42 PM

Aug 2009
OMFG IT'S USUI'S HALF-BROTHER!!!!!!!!!! >w<

Lol, Tora's confession...he reminds me of Doumyouji from Hana Yori Dango...

And Yukimura is cute :3

May 29, 2010 5:56 AM
May 2010
is there an english translation?? please tell me if u know any sites having an eng. translation of this chapter!! xD thanks!! :)
May 29, 2010 11:45 PM

Aug 2009
athyra said:
OMFG IT'S USUI'S HALF-BROTHER!!!!!!!!!! >w<

Lol, Tora's confession...he reminds me of Doumyouji from Hana Yori Dango...

fufufufufu
reminds me of him too! 8D
Jun 2, 2010 1:56 PM

Jul 2009
Wow Usui's half-bro? I didn't see that coming. o.o"

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Jun 2, 2010 3:42 PM

Apr 2008
Usui's half-brother... so good looking... can't stop inner fangirl... *_*
*cough cough*
Tora actually surprised me a little with the confession. Once again poor Usui, though I'm glad that Misaki came to some sort of realisation at the end. More drama is indeed in the air!!!!!!
Jun 2, 2010 4:27 PM

Aug 2009
Oh my...that was a very interesting chapter!!
Pretty sure that's Usui's brother and just can't wait to find out!!!^^

I REALLY hope that conversation doesn't put a snag into Usui and Misaki's progressing relationship! We've already waited this long for them to get together!
In the last chapter, he already said he was aware that Misaki loves him, so I hope he still knows that.
Jun 2, 2010 4:45 PM

Jun 2007
Couldn't that person be Usui's father? or he's too young for that?
Jun 2, 2010 5:17 PM

Aug 2008
DAMN HE'S BROTHER IS SO DAMN SEXY!I believe he's usui's bro. well, usui once said that he has a big bro right?

oh my, I still like igarashi even though he's so bitchy bitchy! XD
Jun 2, 2010 5:25 PM
Jun 2, 2010 7:49 PM

Oct 2008
I wonder what was Misaki trying to say at first (at this page):

anyhow... aarghhh can't wait for the next chapter :D
ssawakoJun 2, 2010 7:55 PM

Jun 2, 2010 8:45 PM

Apr 2008
Usui's bro ?! o-o

Jun 2, 2010 9:34 PM

Aug 2009

too hot to handle XD
Jun 2, 2010 10:07 PM

Aug 2007
lmao another bishie... oh god.....
Tora wasn't serious, he knew Usui was listening and he was trying to test Misaki's reaction towards the upper class society etc. knowing that Usui is really rich dude.

Jun 2, 2010 10:43 PM

Jan 2010
Gahh, the drama too deep now T_T
Jun 3, 2010 6:39 AM

Apr 2009
At last he appeared, usui's brother... WAHHH!!! He is so cool....
Jun 3, 2010 9:43 AM

Nov 2009
wow
Can't imagen what is Usi doing there for but it looks as a family busniss assuming that that guy with the black hair Usi's big brother...
......conflict
:(
Jun 3, 2010 3:54 PM

Apr 2009
I'm confused on if he is Usui's brother, usui's father or just usui with dark hair *feels like an idiot who is instantly confused*
Jun 4, 2010 8:27 PM

Aug 2008
Oh my gosh!!!! The last three chapters really renewed my faith for the Manga and the Anime... Really really the manga is slowly transporting to a place where we might see double tragedy... If it turns out to be a different one of course... or Up to a point where there will be a serious opponent for Usui... 'cause one thing's clear... Misaki really loves Usui... Okay hold on... I'M NOT SO SURE ANYMORE! Is she really in love with him? Or she just fell for him 'cause she got used to his loving words... And pretty much fell for his charm... Dunno dunno

But one thing is certain and Igarashi is not lying.... Usui is from a completely different dimension and it's like he made Misaki realize.... He's rich, she's poor... In most of the case the rich and the poor can't mix... And I know it's a cliched situation in Shoujo, but people let's face the fact that Igarashi has a point...

Oh about Igarashi... AWESOME! Now he has a new opinion of me! He's reall sneaky... slimy... difficult to grab... comprehend... Man that guy really wants to prove a thing ne? Misaki is the perfect Maid for either him or Usui and Usui and Igarashi are the masters... or something like that... Whatever it is, and like he said, she slowly getting closer to their world... The Posh World XD

Lol Yukimura is indeed cute... Even girls tag him as cute XS Lol Kannou being uneasy about Igarashi but anyways letting Misaki go... Oh the San Baka!! Poor guys... Here this is a virtual invitation for you guys XD

And is that USUI!!!! No sh.... But he has colder and maybe lighter eyes.... and Jet Black hair! So different... but so identical... maybe that's Usui Evil Twin Half Brother hahahahaha! Maybe...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2010 7:29 AM
Jun 2010
i dont think he's usui's half brother!! .. well maybe... but he could be the father.. i mean he looks just like usui.... and the guy has the looks of the japanese not the british
bun-bunJun 5, 2010 7:33 AM
Jun 5, 2010 10:55 AM

Feb 2009
My first reaction was that it was Usui with a wig on or something....but all these comments about him being his half-brother makes it seem like the most likely choice. If that's the case....DAYUM he is hot! 8D I hope he will be making a lot more appearances! Next chapter should be awesome. :)
Jun 5, 2010 4:17 PM

Aug 2009
oh Misaki...
Please confess!

And if he says no... YOU ALWAYS GO HINATA AND THE 3 IDIOTS!
Jun 7, 2010 10:11 PM

Oct 2008
=O

Is that really Usui's half brother? He's haaaawt.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 13, 2010 4:36 AM

Oct 2009
I want to see Ayuzawa confessing her love for Usui.

And his brother is cool too, but we just need to get him to like Misaki also, if that happened, would be really bad.

And does Tora really like Misaki? huh
Jun 14, 2010 6:01 PM

Apr 2010
Well from newcomers bishi look, is it centraly sure that he is related to Usui...
I hope it's his brother(I doubt that he is his father, when he didin't took care of him when he was born), and I am very curious what's his name...
I want the next chapter !!! T_T
Jun 18, 2010 5:53 AM

Apr 2009
I thought that guy was Usui disguised, but yeah... oh well.
Jun 19, 2010 12:26 AM
Jun 2010
But remember!!! Usi said he wasn't going because he had something to do that day, so MAYBE he had to get his hair dyed and decided to show up anyway and it IS him. Of course then again why wouldn't he have stopped and talked to her. Plus he said "pardon me" so it is clearly NOT Usi :-p
Jun 24, 2010 5:42 PM

Jul 2009
MallyMalMal said:
My first reaction was that it was Usui with a wig on or something....but all these comments about him being his half-brother makes it seem like the most likely choice. If that's the case....DAYUM he is hot! 8D I hope he will be making a lot more appearances! Next chapter should be awesome. :)

I'm glad that i wasn't the only person who thought of this. I was feeling kind of dumb :D
If you can't beat 'em, try again.

Jun 26, 2010 4:02 AM

Jun 2010
OMFG ! This chapter is just so Jesus ! I'm happy I wasn't the only one to think during the first minutes that that TOTALLY weird black haired guy actually WAS Usui, but after I cleared my mind, I found it was obvious that it was just his 1/2 bro showing up.

I saw some comments of people thinkin' it's Usui's father, well I think his WAY TO YOUNG to be his father, but I won't be surprised if Usui actually meets his father in chapter...57-60 maybe, or even his mother (he thinks she's dead but...who knows ? ;) )

And Misa, Misa !! Really going to confess her feelings to Usui ! The only thing I want to say is "AT LAST !" But, don't you think that, during her discussion with Tora, she was about to say "I have another..." > BOYFRIEND ? > USUI !? <3

Oh my, oh my, really can't wait to read chapter 51 guys ! ^3^= xo xo
Jun 26, 2010 4:31 AM

Jun 2010
sakuratsunade said:
MallyMalMal said:

I'm glad that i wasn't the only person who thought of this. I was feeling kind of dumb :D

Yup, you're right, but I actually found out this possibility before reading the comments ; because I read, read over and over this chapter, I was always looking at Usui in the last page : Usui is looking by the window (we can also notice that his face had the same shape as the blacked haired guy's).

I just can't accept Usui going to Miyabigaoka ! :'(
I hope Ayuzawa is gonna take him back ! <3
Maybe it's gonna be like S.A special A class, and Usui will be obliged to be married to a rich girl ? mmmmh...

This manga is gettin' so interresting ;D xo xo
Jun 30, 2010 2:40 PM

Feb 2010
CharisMagic said:
Man, I really liked this chapter.

I know Tora (the president of Miyabigaoka) is supposed to be the bad guy and all, but dammmnn he is fine. ;3 I just don't like the way they drew him in the anime. I imagined him with red hair or something, cause the shading of his hair is pretty dark. But they drew him with light green hair in the anime. Oh well, not like the art in the anime is good to begin with.

Anyways, I like Tora. He's really smart, and although he's sort of a bastard, I sense some good in him. I kinda wish that he actually likes Misaki. He'll make a good rival. But in the end, I want Misaki to be with Usui, and I want Misaki and Tora to be like, best friends or something, since they're both presidents and they're both smart.

And the guy at the end ....

i agree with you said about tora :) honestly, I never liked Tora until this chapter...he pretty much surprised me as well =0
Jul 6, 2010 9:13 PM

Nov 2009
are these scanlations released monthly?

Usui-kun's face was heart-breaking.... Misaki didn't mean those words, but could he have read so much into it...?
--i'm actually growing to like President Tora a lot.... (even if he's an ass...)
--and i assume that was Usui-kun's half-brother, as well.
*need moar scanlations*
minkieJul 6, 2010 9:18 PM
Jul 14, 2010 4:41 AM
Jul 2010
Oh man....Is he Usui or his half-bro? I am confused.....
And god, Tora really pisses me off. Wayy off. I would hate it if Usui were to move to Miyabigaoka. All hell would break loose. And its so wrong of him to test Misa! That was cruel, man. Especially considering the fact that Usui was listening.....
Gaaah! I also hope the comic doesnt end anytime soon! I've read every single one, but I cant bear it if it stops!

Kaichou, fight ON! DESTROY TORA AND SAVE USUI! OR THE OTHER WAY ROUND!
Jul 14, 2010 4:45 AM
Jul 2010
azmaty said:
OMFG ! This chapter is just so Jesus ! I'm happy I wasn't the only one to think during the first minutes that that TOTALLY weird black haired guy actually WAS Usui, but after I cleared my mind, I found it was obvious that it was just his 1/2 bro showing up.

I saw some comments of people thinkin' it's Usui's father, well I think his WAY TO YOUNG to be his father, but I won't be surprised if Usui actually meets his father in chapter...57-60 maybe, or even his mother (he thinks she's dead but...who knows ? ;) )

And Misa, Misa !! Really going to confess her feelings to Usui ! The only thing I want to say is "AT LAST !" But, don't you think that, during her discussion with Tora, she was about to say "I have another..." > BOYFRIEND ? > USUI !? <3

Oh my, oh my, really can't wait to read chapter 51 guys ! ^3^= xo xo

e_e Even I thought it might have been Usui....

NOOOOOO! I DONT WANT HER TO CONFESS! I LIKE THE ROMANCE THE WAY IT IS! If they start dating, it will ruin the beautiful patch-work they've built. I really hope she doesnt confess, because un-knowing love (which is what they have right now) is better than all-time lovey-dovey under-the-umbrella and all.
Jul 25, 2010 3:41 AM

Jun 2010
e_e Even I thought it might have been Usui....

NOOOOOO! I DONT WANT HER TO CONFESS! I LIKE THE ROMANCE THE WAY IT IS! If they start dating, it will ruin the beautiful patch-work they've built. I really hope she doesnt confess, because un-knowing love (which is what they have right now) is better than all-time lovey-dovey under-the-umbrella and all.

Too late, he knows already her feelings anyway ! But it's gonna be some kind of drama part in the next chapters, with Gerrard-sama... >__>
If Usui and Misaki start dating, it means it's the end of the manga, so I just don't want them to date...but still, I want them to kiss from time to time x)
Aug 10, 2010 11:12 AM

May 2008
This was surprising, I've never thought that Usui's half-brother would appear~ Things get interesting again~
Nov 21, 2012 12:34 PM

Jul 2012
That was.. intense o___o Love it! Seems like that guy at the end is related to Usui (his brother maybe..) O:
Nov 6, 2014 2:10 AM

Jan 2013
Usui's half brother?
That was interesting, I feel like some more was cleared about the story behind Usui.
Jan 22, 2015 2:55 PM

Aug 2013
Mmmm, the unknown brother? He sure look like Usui, but with black hair. And from what I understood, he's fully japanese, unlike Usui. Maybe Usui blond hair come from his mother?

In any case, Igarashi is one sly fucker. That trap was perfectly executed and probably shaken Usui. Misaka will probably act like nothing happened while Usui will be depressed. Well, I'm just speculating.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Chapter 32 Discussion

shadowraze - May 2, 2009

44 by shaadow82 »»
Aug 22, 2023 11:11 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Chapter 85 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 21, 2013

81 by James_xeno »»
Jul 5, 2023 7:59 PM

» ending was so sudden

cool_as_mf - Jun 21, 2023

2 by cool_as_mf »»
Jun 22, 2023 6:33 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Chapter 48 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2010

21 by YasashiiTimes »»
May 14, 2023 5:13 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Chapter 21 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Dec 11, 2008

9 by FakeSpicyApple »»
May 4, 2023 8:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.