Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2023 6:28 AM

Dec 2021
  Thus the trainwreck of a production that is Kancolle Itsu Umi comes to an end...

Some questionable things with the timeline of events and pacing for the episode and why it was ordered in such a way...as well as answers for what really is the universe this show is set in...one shouldn't be overthinking it too much, really.

The animation surprisingly not the most refined for the final episode, but still visually appealing for the most part.

Tragic...what this show could have been. It seems like a heartfelt tribute nonetheless......
Mar 25, 2023 6:29 AM

Feb 2020
This was the longest 8 episode anime ever, lol.

Satisfying finale, I guess.

Overall, a decent season.

SerafosMar 25, 2023 6:39 AM
Mar 25, 2023 7:15 AM

Apr 2014
So..... the ending is the time skip to the present time??! wha..... 😲 If the time skip is real, not someone's dream. Well..., it's nice to see that everyone is still alive and healthy after the war.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 25, 2023 7:36 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Thankfully we never face that kind of air raid ingame. The strike of Yamato's fleet really was beautiful but yet equally tragic as well. Never expected a friendly fleet to arrive in form of Vicky and Iowa's fleets though. In the end thanks to the sacrifices of so many they managed to put an end to the war and usher in a new era of peace for both shipgirls and civs alike. It was fun seeing the girls in casual clothes enjoying the peace that they fought so hard to obtain. Though the thought of Abukuma as a teacher really brings a smile to my face. But looks like the retirement rule really was put to great usage here and allow the girls to enjoy their new life.

As a finale overall i really enjoyed it and it had plenty of action and moments that made each girl stand out. Though i didn't really like that weird light that was prseent when Yamato's fleet was fighting.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2023 7:50 AM

Mar 2021
Nice finale it was great to see the girls all survived and can enjoy a life of peace
Mar 25, 2023 9:00 AM
Feb 2023
Good ending, it would be even good if they put Fubuki and Mutsuki in the end
Mar 25, 2023 10:33 AM
Oct 2021
The ending leaves so mutch more to be desire now that we know the outside world lives we Can do so mutch but from what it Seem like this is the end of all kancolle anime Will ever do
Mar 25, 2023 10:36 AM

Jul 2011
Was a cool episode, I guess. With the Royal Navy and Iowa appearing.

After the first season and the movie, I was coming with good expectations, and now fear just thinking of another Kancolle season.

The production really stabbed the IP. With the delays and all, the spark to keep watching died and was too late to turn back.

Mar 25, 2023 10:52 AM

Oct 2022
What a mess. Perhaps I am biased because I expected 2nd season to be on par with the OVA, but I disliked this season from the first episode. Although the final episode had some really good elements, it was too messy for me to enjoy, as for the most time I was trying to figure out what was going on, e.g.

1. The concept of the U.S. fleet coming with help is very interesting. After all, even though there are similarities to historical events, it was never said that the Abyssal fleet represents the American fleet. The OVA (and 1st season iirc) even revealed that they are rather tormented spirits of sunken ships. The arrival of American ships was unexpected, but definitely could make a lot of sense, if it was handled better. Unfortunately the way it was done in the final episode just raises questions, and a lot of them, e.g.:

1. Why did they introduce themselves as "Rolay Navy"? They are an American fleet, not British.
    2. We watched them for 10s and then they disappeared? What happened to them?
    3. How did Yamato know Iowa's name?

2. Is this the same universe as S1 and OVA?
  3. The final episode felt rushed, so why was most of the season so slow-paced?
  4. I enjoyed the heart-warming epilogue, but I would enjoy it even more if it was revealed what we were watching exactly. Were the fleet girls reincarnated as humans, or were they just look-alikes in a different world? If the former, did they have memories of what happened? I realise that this one might be just nitpicking. Keeping some mystery is not necessarily a bad choice, but here I would strongly prefer full disclosure. What is the point of keeping secrets in a heart-warming scene?
  5. Last but not least. What was the meaning of all those tangerines shown through the entire season??? Seriously, someone please tell me. Is there a deeper meaning of that fruit in Japanese culture somehow related to navy or WW2?

Mar 25, 2023 1:01 PM

Jan 2021
the one riding motorcycle at the end ep is Isokaze right?

Mar 25, 2023 1:44 PM
Mar 2023
the worst military anime adaptation of the game I've ever watched.

At first I expected that this series would work quite seriously after a long wait of more than 3 years and even though at the beginning I was a bit disappointed because they cut this series into 8 episodes which was the start of this problem. Episodes 3 and above where the story progresses very slowly and the main character's goals are not clear where to go just going back and forth in a very boring battle, towards the end of the episode the storyline is increasingly unclear and too rushed with the presence of foreign characters who suddenly appear in conflicts and stories it is closed by an alternative flash in the future of the ultimate dream of the main character if he is reborn with the intention of making the audience moved but feels mediocrity because the execution of the story in this seri is quite bad making this part of the epilogue have no meaning at all just for fanservice
Mar 25, 2023 2:48 PM
Apr 2013
I'll be honest. After all the delays I'm not entirely sure what to expect.

Anyway, the episode itself. So we being with a flashback, apparently the aerial bombardment happened 3 months ago?

At first it was just a few but they kinda overused the flashback thing.

So, I had thought they had forgotten about yamato, but yamato and the girls get one last operation.
The whole ep is basically one loong fight scene, which is definitely a kind of fanservice. Though it was really brutal, even compared to the earlier eps.

Maybe they planned this all along (probably), but it was kind of abrupt. They also pulled out the "allies" card where they just magically show up in the last ep.
(Also the planes have rockets now?)

At the end of the episode we get even more fanservice. 
How many girls? Yes. 
And even then there's probably even more they didnt show.
Now imagine if they did a spinoff where its just showing off all the girls.

EDIT: After checking the time, it seems the fight sequence doesnt start until halfway in. Time sure is weird isnt it.
CocoaGalaxyMar 25, 2023 3:03 PM
Mar 25, 2023 3:46 PM

Jun 2016
Maybe I'm wrong but from what I understood they won but they all died and then they reincarnated in modern Japan as normal girls.
I appreciated the series even with all production trouble it had...
Mar 25, 2023 4:07 PM

Nov 2022
With that title, I did expect this kind of ending, but boy, it was...something.

It's not an excuse for its quality, but this anime feels like passion project that some circle would do for Comiket. They don't care if it's bad as long they get to do what they want. It's no longer making an anime to sell the browser game to them, but just for the sake of it. The characters are handled slightly better here (no blatant flanderization which was rife in the first anime), but no improvement in the way they're utilized. Artistic direction is better, but ends up wasted too because the script is a terrible mess. In the end, it pleases no one.
Mar 25, 2023 4:32 PM
Mar 2015
AkeZZZ said:
So..... the ending is the time skip to the present time??! wha..... 😲 If the time skip is real, not someone's dream. Well..., it's nice to see that everyone is still alive and healthy after the war.
My theory is that they died but were reborn in modern world.

In the end, it seems that Shigure sinks and says "we'll meet again... in that sea".
And after the ending credits, Shigure returns on a boat to... meet sunken herself?..
Mar 25, 2023 4:53 PM

Nov 2022
Franz_Furantsu said:
Maybe I'm wrong but from what I understood they won but they all died and then they reincarnated in modern Japan as normal girls.
It's not just the girls. Admiral and mechanic guy are there too. The "1944" part throws people off, but I don't think that's the year the story takes place in. In other words, they have been fighting the abyssal fleet in the present day.

That's probably also why the ED theme is written as Mirai (future) but read as Ima (now). For the shipgirls, a peaceful era feels like a faraway future, mainly because they still have to fight the war against abyssal fleet even after being reborn as metahuman sort of beings. However, once the threat is gone (for now?), they can finally enjoy their peace in the present day.
IndioraMar 25, 2023 4:57 PM
Mar 25, 2023 6:30 PM

Aug 2018
As predicted the ending was something of a downer.  I liked season 1 a whole lot more.  This one had more heart, but we all knew this one wasn't going to have a happy end, even if they all did get reincarnated.
Mar 25, 2023 9:56 PM
Nov 2018
So I'm pretty sure they're all dead at the end right? And it shows them living in peace at last. Pretty somber and not an ending I thought they would go for, but I suppose it works. Good on Kancolle. 7/10
Mar 25, 2023 11:14 PM

Sep 2008
PancakeTheReaper said:
What a mess. Perhaps I am biased because I expected 2nd season to be on par with the OVA, but I disliked this season from the first episode. Although the final episode had some really good elements, it was too messy for me to enjoy, as for the most time I was trying to figure out what was going on, e.g.

Why did they introduce themselves as "Rolay Navy"? They are an American fleet, not British.
warspite and the few boats around her (jervis whose name I remember) were the royal navy. they arrived when Iowa did, but they're not the same fleet.
We watched them for 10s and then they disappeared? What happened to them?
I think it was implied that they all sunk.
How did Yamato know Iowa's name?
the big 7 knows about each other somehow in game. (I think iowa and yamato are friends ingame as well. just like how yamato is friends with houshou)

Is this the same universe as S1 and OVA?
I think so, but it was not mentioned or referenced at all. two different desdiv4 can exist at two different ports by the game's logic.

The final episode felt rushed, so why was most of the season so slow-paced?
because this anime was in development hell forever. it was announced when s1 ended. the entry page says it was planned for 12 episodes but they shortened it.

I enjoyed the heart-warming epilogue, but I would enjoy it even more if it was revealed what we were watching exactly.
assuming the ships all died it means they got reincarnated, somehow even though they turn into abyssals when they die. maybe it was mutual destruction this time and they ascended.
they visited the yamato museum which means:
they are now in our world. my reasoning is: when a kanmusu sinks she turns into an abyssal, according to tanaka and he runs the game.
it was implied during the movie that kanmusu are the spirits of sunken ships, and abyssals are the wrecks themselves fueled by the urge to return to the dock/land/admiral.
so the wrecked kanmusu equipment can't really exist, since a sunken ship is an abyssal, and a dead abyssal is a kanmusu. therefore it's real equipment from a real ship.
I honestly think it was just a metaphor. "look we anthropomorphized our old warships and now they live with us as anime girls"

Last but not least. What was the meaning of all those tangerines shown through the entire season???
don't know. I think it's more important who gave her the tangerines. but I can't help you there.

I kinda liked it more than the original anime. I wish kancolle's dev team/license holders weren't absolutely incompetent.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Mar 26, 2023 2:22 AM

Feb 2014
It feels weird to say this, but it's good to see KanColle Season 2 finally come to an end and it took a bloody long time to get to this point. XD

The last battle had some nice visual and animated moments, but it was also sad at the same time seeing the ship girls getting severely damaged left, right and centre. The appearance of Iowa and the Royal Navy was something I didn't expect, but it was a cool moment nonetheless.

Same with the ED credits, showing all of the ship girls, including the admiral himself, in modern day Japan, wearing nice casual clothing as they explore the sights. Shigure was on a sailing boat on her own and she also looked cute in her white dress. =)

Overall, KanColle Season 2 does leave me feeling rather conflicted. Considering how long us fans had to wait after the original second season announcement so many years ago, seeing it being an 8 episode run was unfortunate, but having to put up with constant delays only made it more irritating. I won't deny that it did effect my enjoyment of the series a bit.

Season 1 had its own good and iffy moments that some fans are either enjoy or are not fond about it, but for myself, I prefer it over season 2, with the 2016 movie being the best of the bunch.

6/10 will be my final score. Really nice visuals and sombre setting, but the small episode run and awful delays hurt the enjoyment of the series slightly. It's going to be one of those "What if" moments whenever I think of this second season for the foreseeable future.
Mar 26, 2023 5:00 AM

Jun 2016
Indiora said:
Franz_Furantsu said:
It's not just the girls. Admiral and mechanic guy are there too. The "1944" part throws people off, but I don't think that's the year the story takes place in. In other words, they have been fighting the abyssal fleet in the present day.

That's probably also why the ED theme is written as Mirai (future) but read as Ima (now). For the shipgirls, a peaceful era feels like a faraway future, mainly because they still have to fight the war against abyssal fleet even after being reborn as metahuman sort of beings. However, once the threat is gone (for now?), they can finally enjoy their peace in the present day.

Probably you're right, but the interpretation remains open (probably is something intentional), as you pointed out correctly it's not very clear because of the "1944" thing ad other things, for example the fact that the years of birth and death are shown for every ship-girl at the end of the episode:

Is it only a sort of final tribute to the real ships of the IJN in WW2? (as it is the purpose of the whole game/anime in the end...) but I'm not completely sure about it, also because Shigure is actually shown to sink deep in the ocean:

And also it seems to be present effectively a realistic difference in technology/architecture between the WW2 style Sasebo, Kure etc. naval bases and the modern Tokyo in the final scenes.
However it's difficult to analyze Kancolle timeline setting, because it is never explained clearly, it's a sort of alternative timeline/world with meta-girl-ships in an alternative World-War against Abyssals so everything could be correct or wrong if they don't explain a sort of "canon".

In the end I liked the message of peace and to remember the tragedy of war, the dedication: "To all those who live NOW, in the FUTURE", as you said a sort of connection between Mirai (future) and Ima (now), but I think it is obviously implied that the war was in the past, and now is the present/future, so there is a time swap, anyway it's difficult to understand what it is symbolic or not, we don't know the mind of the authors so we could fall in a sort of philosophical speculation... XD ;) the message is metatemporal.

Franz_FurantsuMar 26, 2023 5:09 AM
Mar 26, 2023 5:21 AM

Jun 2016
nyugvo6 said:
PancakeTheReaper said:

Why did they introduce themselves as "Rolay Navy"? They are an American fleet, not British.
warspite and the few boats around her (jervis whose name I remember) were the royal navy. they arrived when Iowa did, but they're not the same fleet.
    We watched them for 10s and then they disappeared? What happened to them?
I think it was implied that they all sunk.
    How did Yamato know Iowa's name?
the big 7 knows about each other somehow in game. (I think iowa and yamato are friends ingame as well. just like how yamato is friends with houshou)

Is this the same universe as S1 and OVA?
I think so, but it was not mentioned or referenced at all. two different desdiv4 can exist at two different ports by the game's logic.

The final episode felt rushed, so why was most of the season so slow-paced?
because this anime was in development hell forever. it was announced when s1 ended. the entry page says it was planned for 12 episodes but they shortened it.

I enjoyed the heart-warming epilogue, but I would enjoy it even more if it was revealed what we were watching exactly.
assuming the ships all died it means they got reincarnated, somehow even though they turn into abyssals when they die. maybe it was mutual destruction this time and they ascended.
they visited the yamato museum which means:
they are now in our world. my reasoning is: when a kanmusu sinks she turns into an abyssal, according to tanaka and he runs the game.
it was implied during the movie that kanmusu are the spirits of sunken ships, and abyssals are the wrecks themselves fueled by the urge to return to the dock/land/admiral.
so the wrecked kanmusu equipment can't really exist, since a sunken ship is an abyssal, and a dead abyssal is a kanmusu. therefore it's real equipment from a real ship.
I honestly think it was just a metaphor. "look we anthropomorphized our old warships and now they live with us as anime girls"

Last but not least. What was the meaning of all those tangerines shown through the entire season???
don't know. I think it's more important who gave her the tangerines. but I can't help you there.

I kinda liked it more than the original anime. I wish kancolle's dev team/license holders weren't absolutely incompetent.

I noticed that the British/American fleet had some sort of glowing light around them as they were some sort of ethereal presence... and they effectively disappeared at some point... XD so there are many things that are obscure about the plot as I said in other comments...

Mar 26, 2023 4:32 PM
Nov 2019
Is too late now KanColle: Itsuka Ano Umi de still trash & the game is zombie not have a English language
Uma Musume Pretty Derby Season 3 will be airing soon by the Studio Kai
Kadokawa will be corrupt again
Mar 26, 2023 4:53 PM

Nov 2022
Franz_Furantsu said:
Is it only a sort of final tribute to the real ships of the IJN in WW2? (as it is the purpose of the whole game/anime in the end...) but I'm not completely sure about it, also because Shigure is actually shown to sink deep in the ocean:
That's the impression I get. They're just listing the original ship counterpart's service span.

Shigure was present 3 months after the final battle (the start of the episode). My bad, I got the timeline wrong.

My assumption is that her "sinking" PoV was just a dramatization of her losing her consciousness/powers as a shipgirl. She had experienced it before in episode 6 where she felt like she was about to sink, causing her to relive her final moment as warship which sank from torpedo attack, until she snapped back to reality.

Franz_Furantsu said:
However it's difficult to analyze Kancolle timeline setting, because it is never explained clearly, it's a sort of alternative timeline/world with meta-girl-ships in an alternative World-War against Abyssals so everything could be correct or wrong if they don't explain a sort of "canon".
The game setting has always been implied to be modern day based on  (just to name a few): 
- I-168 knowing what a smartphone is
- Yuubari watching late-night anime
- Akigumo participating in comikets
- Intrepid and then later Massachusetts referring to their museum selves, etc.

I'd say, the shipgirls still died but only metaphorically as they've served their purpose to fight off abyssal fleet and are allowed to move onto their next life of peace. 
IndioraMar 26, 2023 10:48 PM
Mar 27, 2023 4:06 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least Shigure survived I guess that's the thing... xD
Mar 27, 2023 4:50 AM

Jun 2016
Indiora said:
Franz_Furantsu said:
That's the impression I get. They're just listing the original ship counterpart's service span.

Shigure was present 3 months after the final battle (the start of the episode). My bad, I got the timeline wrong.

My assumption is that her "sinking" PoV was just a dramatization of her losing her consciousness/powers as a shipgirl. She had experienced it before in episode 6 where she felt like she was about to sink, causing her to relive her final moment as warship which sank from torpedo attack, until she snapped back to reality.

Franz_Furantsu said:
The game setting has always been implied to be modern day based on  (just to name a few): 
- I-168 knowing what a smartphone is
- Yuubari watching late-night anime
- Akigumo participating in comikets
- Intrepid and then later Massachusetts referring to their museum selves, etc.

I'd say, the shipgirls still died but only metaphorically as they've served their purpose to fight off abyssal fleet and are allowed to move onto their next life of peace. 

Thank you Indiora, I didn't remember some of those things, it makes more sense now to understand some of those elements, so we can say it is a sort of symbolic "dead", a passage between their previous life at war and the peaceful outcome after, but they are all alive in the same modern world.
Obviously the authors made a tribute and a symbolic parallel between the past and the present/future citing the years of service of the real historic ships.
The only thing that is still not clear is why use the reference to 1944 in the various dates and timeline of events? another symbolic parallel? or a sort o alternative metatemporal reality were the world is a modern world as we know it but the setting is in an alternative "1944", as I said the setting of the year and the old naval bases is still confusing but maybe we will never know, because as you said various things are implied but not all is clearly stated.    
Mar 27, 2023 6:57 PM

Feb 2016
It was a great ending.
I liked this anime a lot, but it's nothing like the 1st season, in fact, this one isn't even a sequel lol
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Mar 29, 2023 4:11 AM
May 2021
Nice, will there be another season? :))
Mar 29, 2023 12:37 PM

Feb 2021
I'm not really quite sure what to think of this series too much. Like it just felt really odd, especially with all the delays and things making it more confusing than it was before. The first season and movie were much better than this imo but still this was a decent enough show in the end. Definitely not my favourite though.
Mar 30, 2023 1:42 AM

Nov 2012
Director's work was awful, but maybe it was the best they could do.
The end was nice.
As ppl say here, they died at battle field and the end showed us the reincarnations.

My Candies:

Mar 30, 2023 8:52 AM

Oct 2008
This episode is truly a tribute to all Japanese Warships! mad respects to all for them!!
5/5.
7/10.

Apr 1, 2023 10:46 AM
Apr 2018
tell me is the US & RN navy ship girl real? 
they were glowing and take no dmg 
then next scene during the final torpedo attack 
they were gone? hell everyone is gone can't even see Yamato 
wtf is going on 
are the ship girl hallucinating the allied ship girl and the final attack is what happen? 
Apr 2, 2023 11:04 AM

Jun 2016
what a trashy ending WTH !!
Apr 3, 2023 6:17 PM
Jul 2015
10/10, would fricking bawl again, lovely to see the Allied waifus though.
Apr 4, 2023 4:37 PM
Jul 2008
As anime only watcher, the 2nd season made me even more confused.

Where is the season 1 protag? What are those little chibi things? Why some of them resembles shipgirls? Why one abyssal girl disappeared when Royal Navy came? Why Iowa is in Royal Navy not USN? Where did the Royal Navy come from? Why the admiral didn't tell the Royal Navy will be coming to help? After the battle where did they go? Where is retired shipgirls go? Why Shigure is the only one with Kai San? Why battleship is as fast as destroyer? If they are as fast as destroyer, why did they just stand still waiting to be bombed from above? What does the last scene mean? They are now in present time? So they are immortal?

So many unexplained weird things, I like the first season more.
Apr 6, 2023 5:16 AM
Nov 2022
really really really bad shit
Apr 7, 2023 11:42 AM

Jul 2009
I am actually confused...I don't know if they all died (in the end we see their names and dates of their death) we also saw them sinking...and them the time we see them happy
Apr 28, 2023 7:57 PM

Feb 2014
Someone care to explain what just happened? xD Or should I not think much about it? xD 

I have watched the 1st season a long time ago, but this season doesn´t look like much of a sequel (please, correct if I am wrong here). Felt like a small standalone season. 

In general and as far as I know, it was not much accurate to the historical events. Probably the anime chose to not necessarily follow the historical events? 

I sincerely don´t even know how to rate this season. I did watch 8 episode, but yet it was as if I didn´t watch anything xD ; an emptiness. By the way, I kinda know more or less how were the events in the Battle of Leyte Gulf (1944) and Operation Ten-Go (1945).

--- 
EDIT: I have rewatched this last episode, but oh well, I believe the writing sucks and we probably should don´t try to think much here. The girls are lovely, the chibi pilots are lovely, the animation and art beautiful, but too bad the writing screwed it up. 

5.5/10 
TechOtakuApr 30, 2023 3:53 PM
May 28, 2023 2:05 PM

Mar 2013
Didn't understand anything lol, so this is how the lain fan felt...
Jun 18, 2023 4:49 PM

Jun 2013
The last 2 minutes are the only good part of this trash show.
Sep 4, 2023 5:20 PM

Mar 2019
I like the girls a lot, but the story of this anime is very clueless haha. 🚢
Oct 15, 2023 12:36 PM

Nov 2010
Yamato is hot. I love her bigass cannons!

Holy shit! I didn't expect Warspite and Iowa to join the battle. Damn, that's nice! Warspite spoke in perfect English, too. Iowa is really sexy! Too bad we didn't see them in action.

I'm glad they improved the animation for the final battle to the best of their budget. It's too bad there wasn't enough fanservice whenever the shipgirls were damaged. I wish they did it like in the movie, where their clothing gets ripped off whenever they are hit. I wanted to see their bruised, sexy body!
Jan 6, 12:25 AM
Mar 2016
where is kougou? I haven't see her since she appear briefly in episode 3 but the rest of the seasons I haven't seen her.
Feb 17, 6:17 AM
Aug 2014
Reply to LeonLanford

Where is the season 1 protag? What are those little chibi things? Why some of them resembles shipgirls? Why one abyssal girl disappeared when Royal Navy came? Why Iowa is in Royal Navy not USN? Where did the Royal Navy come from? Why the admiral didn't tell the Royal Navy will be coming to help? After the battle where did they go? Where is retired shipgirls go? Why Shigure is the only one with Kai San? Why battleship is as fast as destroyer? If they are as fast as destroyer, why did they just stand still waiting to be bombed from above? What does the last scene mean? They are now in present time? So they are immortal?

So many unexplained weird things, I like the first season more.
@LeonLanford

Where is the season 1 protag?

The franchise never really had a "protagonist" per say.
Fubuki was made the main POV character in the original series, because literally(I am not kidding), director bias.
In the game, she was, at best, a starter ship akin to the Starter Pokemons.

To find out what happened to her, you'll have to refer to her actual real-life
fate

TL;DR she died/retired before the events of this series in 1942; the suspect of the 1944 part of the subtitle here is a reference to the tail end of World War 2. Shigure was legitimately apparently one of the final warships used then.

@KinjiKido
where is kougou? I haven't see her since she appear briefly in episode 3 but the rest of the seasons I haven't seen her.

As mentioned above, you'll have to refer to her real-life fate

TL;DR one suspect was that her final fate in the war was her being too damaged and sunk; the anime made it she got too damaged to return, her location being around the place where she was actually sunk.

StalkerFairyFeb 17, 6:22 AM
Mar 27, 5:13 AM

Jun 2010
Yamato and Yahagi being able to equip seaplane bombers now... Power creep is real

Indiora said:
The characters are handled slightly better here (no blatant flanderization which was rife in the first anime), but no improvement in the way they're utilized.

I don't know about you, but I kinda regret not having a drinking game where I take a shot every time Mogami mentions the word "collision"

Franz_Furantsu said:
I noticed that the British/American fleet had some sort of glowing light around them as they were some sort of ethereal presence... and they effectively disappeared at some point... XD so there are many things that are obscure about the plot as I said in other comments...

Foreign shipgirls being friend fleet confirmed. Arrives during night battle, fires a few shots and deals very little damage, refuses to elaborate further, leaves.
BlitzAceSamyMar 27, 5:25 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » KanColle: Itsuka Ano Umi de Episode 7 Discussion

Serafos - Feb 12, 2023

23 by BlitzAceSamy »»
Mar 27, 4:31 AM

Poll: » KanColle: Itsuka Ano Umi de Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jan 19, 2023

23 by BlitzAceSamy »»
Mar 27, 1:25 AM

Poll: » KanColle: Itsuka Ano Umi de Episode 4 Discussion

Serafos - Dec 15, 2022

22 by BlitzAceSamy »»
Mar 27, 12:47 AM

Poll: » KanColle: Itsuka Ano Umi de Episode 5 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Dec 22, 2022

20 by KinjiKido »»
Jan 5, 8:45 PM

Poll: » KanColle: Itsuka Ano Umi de Episode 3 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Nov 17, 2022

30 by KinjiKido »»
Jan 5, 8:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.