Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 6, 2023 2:26 PM
Zenin

Dec 2016
I work as a frontend developer, but in the future I want to extend my development area to fullstack. At the same time, I am a student in the field of systems engineering.

Gg
May 13, 2023 5:46 PM

Jan 2016
I’m a Human Resources Business Partner. I process weekly payroll for roughly 450 employees, manage the company’s benefits / insurance, process all termination paperwork, deal with complaints / investigations, etc. 
May 13, 2023 6:06 PM

Aug 2014
MadnessKreep said:
Currently none, went back to school last year but haven't been able to get a job in my new field for now.
Why dont you marry a rich woman?

That should solve many problems
May 14, 2023 12:09 PM

Oct 2012
oooo3333 said:
MadnessKreep said:
Currently none, went back to school last year but haven't been able to get a job in my new field for now.
Why dont you marry a rich woman?

That should solve many problems
It would also create too many for me to handle ha ha ha.
May 15, 2023 10:33 PM

Mar 2021
Currently, I'm a cashier at Goodwill. It's pretty average.

Mar 27, 5:54 AM
Jun 2016
Finding a job was really hard for me because there were so many people applying for the same jobs, and it was tough to find the right fit. Then I started looking at jobs in my area and found something interesting in Tucson careers. I got a job in customer service and have been working there for about half a year. It’s been good for me, giving me a steady job and helping me get better at talking to people and solving problems.
88expertMar 31, 12:26 PM
Mar 27, 5:57 AM

Aug 2012
Currently in my family business. It's a small school from play group to high school.

Also a freelance management consultant.
Mar 27, 5:58 AM

Feb 2020
"What jobs do you all have?"

N/A at the moment.
Mar 27, 6:14 AM

Feb 2020
As I hinted at on the previous page, I am a landlord now, finally we seem to have a tenant after trying both to sell & rent it out for the past 2 years or so.
I'm co-landlord of my parent's last remaining home along with my eldest sister, who has 2 other rental properties herself, so she handles most things, as I'm very inexperienced but hope to pick things up from her. I don't do much though, mostly just have to agree to stuff (or not) and pay my half of the bills, i did help work on it too though.
Not had any income as of yet, hope to by the end of this month, 100% loss so far lol.
Mar 27, 6:16 AM

Mar 2023
I have worked in a antique store my whole adult life.
Mar 27, 6:45 AM

Aug 2021
i only done some student stuff so far; summer camp counsellor, coffeeshop, restaurant, convenience store
but when u a student u got that triangle of social life, work, school and u can only choose two at a time rite
well i was so mentally ill i was only barely able to keep up one at a time but id try my hardest to do all three at the same time and id manage for a couple of months and then completely collapse and then lose my apartament, get kicked out, have some ultimate mental breakdown
after years of struggling at independence im back at my parents and only focusing on my studies with a little bit of social life sprinkled here and there and uhhhhhhh thats kind of managable, but i take too much on myself at school i hope i dont overwork myself again which happens all the time
my last job was in 2020 at the convenience store for ~4 months, but i decided to completely ditch school back then so i could have social life
ive not worked in 4 years brah for real i feel like im unable to its unimaginable, hope academia saves me cuz i do quite alright there, id kinda have to give up on my goals if i were forced to work, thankfully i have the privilage to stay at my parents house its alright here nowadays i guess
Mar 27, 10:48 AM
Jan 2023
Currently unemployed, and I finish school in a couple months, no idea what I'll do then.

Pretty limited on what jobs I can actually do thanks to the disabilities I have so I would probably find something I can do on my own terms, so being self employed. Plenty of options there, so I'll be alright in life I think.
Mar 27, 11:16 AM

Mar 2013
I’m a graduate student. A doctoral candidate, I believe I would be called? I’m studying for my doctorate. 😀
Mar 27, 11:55 AM

May 2022
Unemployed because the laws won't let me work at this age. I wanna become a Lawyer though and I'm probably going to get a job for my city in a year or two.
Mar 27, 2:49 PM

Jan 2017
Home health care for Seniors. It is fun and pays the bills. But the hours are all over the place. I haven't had a day off in ages.
Mar 27, 3:54 PM

Oct 2022
Dark knight, Gunbreaker, Reape- oh... IRL?

Im working on finances, but Im also learning to code and perfecting my painting skills. i wouldnt call it a job tho
Mar 27, 7:23 PM

Aug 2020
Waiting for the anime of the season reach episode 3 to write a review calling it overrated.

Mar 27, 7:52 PM
Oct 2019
Clerk night shift (since 16 years) after 2 years on day shift I definitely don't want to go back on the daylight I want to stay night shift my whole career.
Mar 30, 11:22 PM

Jul 2013
I am currently unemployed, but I studied psychology in university back in the early to mid 2010s. I hope that answers the OP's question.
Mar 30, 11:53 PM
Jun 2016
journalist, sometimes it's quite stressful
Mar 31, 5:17 AM
Jul 2018
i am currently a student, but i worked as a fortune teller before :D
Mar 31, 8:39 AM

Jul 2013
Browsing Internet forums is my job btw. Believe me, it is.
Mar 31, 1:38 PM

Nov 2013
mandylorian said:
I’m a Human Resources Business Partner. I process weekly payroll for roughly 450 employees, manage the company’s benefits / insurance, process all termination paperwork, deal with complaints / investigations, etc. 

tell us about your spiciest workplace investigation

also it sounds like you're overworked and probably underpaid if you do all that
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Mar 31, 2:56 PM

Jan 2009
yaessmochi said:
i am currently a student, but i worked as a fortune teller before :D
Can you tell me my fortune?

DesuMaiden said:
Browsing Internet forums is my job btw. Believe me, it is.
Wanna apply for my personal FBI agent? If so, your first task is finding out what my job is without me having to repeat myself here, first
Mar 31, 3:50 PM
Sneaky Snek

Oct 2023
Currently the manager of the fuel department at a sea freight company that provides a freight service to remote island communities. I ensure that all our boats have fuel, our customers can get fuel and I also looking after a $100 million contract making sure the power stations get regular fuel deliveries so the islands power doesn't go out.
Apr 1, 1:32 PM

Aug 2018
This is a really cool thread. You guys all have really interesting occupations. It is really amazing how so many people from different backgrounds come together here.

As for myself I worked as a social worker in a home/shelter for youth without a home or family after graduating. I once lived in one myself so I wanted to help kids who are in similar trouble as I once found myself in. And honestly, working with them was an experience I am forever grateful for. I recently quit though because night shifts and some insane stuff happening at work took its toll on me. I will go to university and try become a therapist. Though that's still a long road ahead, you got to start somewhere someday. Maybe I should have thought and cared about a ccareer path sooner already.
Apr 1, 2:17 PM

Mar 2020
Reply to daky-kun
I draw art and comics for a living. You know, commissions.
@daky-kun Sounds pretty cool. What's your twitter?
💀😭😂🙏
Apr 1, 3:05 PM

Jul 2013
I wish I had a job. But I am currently unemployed.
Apr 25, 4:15 PM

Jun 2015
Reply to Kei_XI
@daky-kun Sounds pretty cool. What's your twitter?
I don't have a Twitter account. Just DeviantART. Oh, and Tapas.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Apr 26, 9:06 AM

Dec 2018
currently working as a teaching assistant for a 2nd grader with autism.

his mom is a teacher at this school and isn't able to afford a special needs school for him, thus i was hired to assist him in class
*burps*  [font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
Apr 26, 9:08 AM

Dec 2014
I work in the accounts department for a soccer (football) club
Apr 26, 10:48 AM

Jul 2013
I am unemployed. I draw anime on my laptop whenever I am bored.
Apr 26, 11:15 AM
Dec 2022
I changed my job since last year and I work as an oversea coordinating secretary for a faculty in a Chinese provincial university and for other counterparts of neighboring provincial universities as well, including the one in Xinjiang. I mostly fix and review term papers in English or Mandarin, ordering specific non-STEM books that wouldn't be on a pontential santions list, and calling universities directly all over North America. Also many random tasks as well. I mostly talk to my multiple bosses (one of them is [classified]) and self-censoring is the key to success in contributing to the operation of academic institutions.

The perk of my job? It would be that my colleague is a Chinese woman who lives in Japan and we chat if there is free time. And I forgot. I can technically live in other countries while doing this job and I can outsource a part of my work as long as there is a permission.
MalchikRepaidApr 26, 11:21 AM
Apr 26, 1:00 PM

Aug 2012
I'm a nurse, working on an orthopedic geriatric department at the moment. I've switched departments/campuses before, but I've been working for the same hospital organization for the past 8 years.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Does knowing how MAL user looks like change how you see/treat them?

barababas - 3 minutes ago

0 by barababas »»
3 minutes ago

» (Nearly) Dying in your dreams

TheAngryNerd - Oct 18, 2022

27 by Soverign »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture? ( 1 2 )

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

51 by MalchikRepaid »»
40 minutes ago

» Hottest non Hollywood actor on YouTube?

scarydragon - 43 minutes ago

0 by scarydragon »»
43 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

73 by MalchikRepaid »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.