Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 30, 2023 7:20 PM
May 2023
The plot is amazing...I miss Deku's smile though...
Jun 4, 2023 10:38 AM
Jul 2021
I think it was ok..
Jun 15, 2023 1:27 AM

Oct 2019
It looks like the two final One for All wielders -who were facing the wall as if they were naughty elementary school children under punishment from a teacher- will intervene in the next episode to save Midoriya from Lady Nagant.

It also looks like Overhaul -or rather Kai Chisaki, since he's now quirkless- accompanies her. I don't get though why he would work with the League of Villains; perhaps he has nowhere else to go?

Midorya took out Muscular a bit too easy this time, with a mere 45% force; he was lucky the Vibrate dude had destabilized his muscles.
Jul 6, 2023 2:00 PM

Feb 2019
That fight with Muscular was over too quick, would have been better to see some blows exchanged instead of one punch.

It's awesome how the heroes still respect All Might, and how they all teamed up together.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jul 28, 2023 10:29 AM
Sep 2020
yellowheartren said:
Might be just me but after so many different series, I'm a little tired of this "oh i gotta leave my friends in order to spare them!" shtick. One way or another, it never works. And after so much struggling, suddenly Deku's in such perfect control of all his abilities, just because he had a chat in his mind, huh? Man, I wish things worked that way.

It's kind of complicated to explain. If you know something about transfiguration .Aka coming of the "chosen one". When your entire History has been held back and because of that your friends ,family and even your enemies have reached a point that sometimes even small accidents leads to huge mistakes.You do know that you have a huge shoulder of responsibilities on your back and the thing is at the same time you cannot take /demand anything that is offered from your family,close ones and from your friends.You have to only go with the ones who do know your situation and understand you.In this case "All Might" or "the Wise man" etc.

In these times people/public in general do not understand the situation because they are not well educated about that particular concept.The only one who does know is Deku because it is "there in his head" that's the point.

The writer does not tell or give the reason as to why the MC does it .If he tells than everyone will say we could do this /that even give you back up etc etc,but that won't work no matter what they try.The reality is Deku has a bad ending no matter which path he will take.

Whose fault it is? Everyone's fault reason? They all make claims in their head and never reveal their intentions.
The one who has to deal with all these problems is the main character itself.The thing is the main character knows how to rotate his thoughts in such a way that it cures the righteous and saves the downtrodden.

If you somewhat understood what I am trying to get at then these episodes will make complete sence
Nov 14, 2023 8:57 PM

Dec 2012
With the way Midoriya has gone full Batman, I can't help but wonder if his anonymity will become the new symbol of justice for people to believe in. An unnamed, unknown ghost hero who saves the day and disappears without a trace.
Dec 11, 2023 4:01 PM
Jan 2019
It kinda ruins the atmosphere the manga had
Dec 15, 2023 3:26 AM

Apr 2013
I was just thinking that this has become kind of a sausage fest, at least we'll get a female enemy next episode.
Apr 21, 1:48 AM
Aug 2018
Solo Deku goes crazy! This show is taking a very enjoyable turn! Can't wait for the next one!
Yesterday, 4:01 PM

Mar 2013
It only occurred to me now that if All Might was initially quirk less then how did he get the quirk of superman strength? It has been so long that I don't remember anything worthwhile anymore.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stripes - Mar 11, 2023

292 by FinalFlash18 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Usopp8000 - Mar 4, 2023

141 by FinalFlash18 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2023

172 by FinalFlash18 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2023

182 by FinalFlash18 »»
Yesterday, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

232 by FinalFlash18 »»
Yesterday, 1:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.