Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 18, 2023 5:12 AM
Sep 2021
Every moments in this episode is so cute and wholesome, always makes me smile.
But I'm kinda distracted about the other character like Komori and Saejima, I hope they can have some more interactions idk-
Jan 18, 2023 7:22 AM
Feb 2021
This couple is fascinating and made for each other, a perfect couple.
Jan 18, 2023 12:46 PM

May 2016
Although I like the general dynamic between the two leads, the "freezing everything" shtick that Himuro does 20 times an ep is fatiguing.......
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jan 18, 2023 3:20 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Aww, Fuyutsuki-san sent Himuro-kun a picture of her pussy. Himuro-kun then reacts to the picture by getting a white translucent substance all over his phone and all over his living room.

All jokes aside, Fuyutsuki-san quickly hiding her phone in embarrassment at the end there was the the most kawaii thing I've seen all week

And from the post-credits scene, we get an introduction to one of the next supporting characters. Not to sh*t on it or anything, but this show's supporting cast is weak. Especially when comparing it to the likes of My Senpai is Annoying. But that's totally fine, because it just allows our two main characters to shine even more.

I was really loving it at first, but now I'm getting the feeling of it being kind of repetitive. Which is, just a nitpick, to be clear, I know this show is meant to be calm, easy-going, relaxing. Fuyutsuki-san can do whatever and I'd still love her character. Most of this though is just Himuro-kun getting flustered and freezing everything. But hey, it's not like it's all completely stagnant. They like, exchanged numbers in this episode, so that's good. Plus you gotta give it to Himuro for having the balls to straight up admit to the waiter that they were on a date. He initially thought Fuyutsuki wasn't present, but at least he said what was on his mind to someone.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 18, 2023 3:57 PM

Jul 2022
jgdsfghks that dramatic ass fall tho
the pacing of this episode is kinda slower than the others, i get why but i don't like that
also i loooove how head over heels himuro is for fuyutsuki and how his inner thoughts scream but his face is blank lol lovely effect
send noods <<<<<<<< send cat pics
HER HOMESCREEEEEEN HELLO????
The wholesomeness and cute awkwardness scale has exploded. also omg can't wait to see who the fiery boi is at the end
Jan 18, 2023 7:54 PM

Feb 2020
HER HOMESCREEN IS SHOTA HIMURO I AM GOING TO DIE I AM DEAD
Jan 18, 2023 8:14 PM

Apr 2016
I didn't notice they haven't exchange numbers yet.

The frozen phone and her hiding hers were funny.

The show is improving, good.
Jan 18, 2023 9:28 PM

May 2022
It’s a really cute show. I don’t mind the slower pace. I’m looking forward to the new character. Also in the OP, I’m wondering if that’s his sister? That should be fun when she joins the mix. Definitely a nice chill show. No pun intended.
Jan 19, 2023 9:21 AM

Nov 2013
Himuro is so desperate that he actually started to use a little cat as his God :D
Kaori was also hoping for the same,

guess the cat prayers helped, yay
funny enough, all 4 of them were chosen together, the boss knew they were good together, he is always watching
they even seat in the same places as before
oh here we go again, time to freeze that place :D

ah yes, a meal to show your appreciation (with a ton of hearts)
fox likes fox food lol
that's a lot of different countries food to choose from...
he sure is nervous before asking her

foot massage huh seems painful lol
seems like it helped him gather his courage, and invite was accepted, yay

for a date, that isn't looking like much fun lol they for sure talk much more at work

oh there it is again, like i said last episode, Himuru should consider using his snow powers to entretain people, just like now, or when it snowed last episode 

lol when she heard him talk about the date with the waiter, they both went red, he actually fainted wtf

he wants to go for another meal, but i repeat, i'm pretty sure they enjoyed themselves more anywhere else lol

haha the usual "you're not listening unless i call someone's name", funny how his snowman started to hit the other guy, and he didn't even move, he is used to it already i guess

i guess when you work together you keep hearing interesting conversations, this time fox girl asking Kaori about Himuro, and as close as they look, there's still a lot of things missing
one of them was already resolved, contact getto
that being said, he is clearly talking to the cat God, nyamero himself haha

they already know what to send first, some cute neko pictures, no one would ever feel bored with those :p

oh my lord, that picture was too cute, better treasure it for life
but... you can't text with a frozen phone, he always has this problem, rip :D

waking up to a message from his angel, this will be a nice day

lol those are some nice lock screens, the picture from the fireworks + little himuro, she probably won't get better pictures than that any time soon
ofc he almost saw it, abunai abunai

lastly, we meet a new chara, Kotori Katori, a phoenix(?) descendent who knows Himuro, next episode should be fun
winddevil1Jan 19, 2023 9:42 AM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 19, 2023 12:22 PM

Apr 2011
This has gone right back to not being very good at anime format. Maybe it's Himuro's (internal) screaming being a lot more frequent and actually being voiced that's putting me off. I'll continue since I do quite like the manga, but gotta be doing better than this.
Jan 19, 2023 2:06 PM

Apr 2012
LFreya said:
...I know it's not important, but I always wonder why his snow doesn't cause water damage anywhere? I worry for the computers.
I was thinking the same then after seeing a good share of anime before this one, I'd say it's more like a spiritual energy type more than physical manifestation. I wonder if anyone else can see the ears and tail pop out of the girl when she's excited.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 19, 2023 10:07 PM

May 2021
Maybe I should try praying to Nyamero-sama once...

Jan 20, 2023 5:30 PM

Aug 2014
they are cute and all. but i hope they progressed to the next step soon
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jan 20, 2023 6:22 PM
Apr 2022
kakkui anime to many sugar
Jan 20, 2023 10:23 PM

Jul 2021
this sure is so relaxing to watch. best feel good anime of this season. perfect to watch at the end of day.

don't tell me katori is some fire guy lol.

5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 21, 2023 12:36 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ay they manage to be together again after the retreat, sitting next to each other, giving massage, and then manage doing a dinner too, and then sharing contact and secretly saving each other photo, and then ... just marry already, okay?

Ah sure sure, another cool guy. But he's not that cool because he sure full on fire already after the first met. I wonder what his deal within the pair?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 21, 2023 3:01 AM
Jul 2021
So sweet and wholesome. My only complaint is "He also melts when he's overjoyed" was not animated, but left to the audience's imagination.
Jan 21, 2023 7:47 AM

Jan 2021
I suddenly thought, could Himuro's presence reduce the use of air conditioning in their workspace? Because with Fuyutsuki sitting next to him then he will often let out cool breezes and snow xD

Jan 21, 2023 6:05 PM
Nov 2016
My weekly dose of sugar! This series is too sweet and wholesome. 

The foot massage was weirdly nice XD. My fear was that Himuro and fuyutsuki couldn't get marrried and have children at the end because Himuro might freeze if he touched her ahah

Anyway, i don't know who the new guy is, But i quite like him already. Hopefully he won't be Himuro's rival ( and I hope we get some saejima x komori too)
Jan 21, 2023 7:01 PM
Nov 2020
It never fails to put a smile on my face! <3
Jan 22, 2023 2:56 PM
Oct 2014
I was scare because episode 1 was a bit boring but I am loving the direction this anime is going. I am a avid romance anime fan but I normally don't go for the fantasy animes because they can be a bit much. This has the perfect amount of fantasy and real life. I hope they quickly get into a relationship.
Jan 23, 2023 8:36 PM
Jan 2020
The first date was so cute. my Heart. sometimes its kinda nerve wreaking to have dinner with your crush. love this episode so much.
Jan 25, 2023 5:48 AM
Dec 2022
all the character are very cute even the guys
Jan 25, 2023 4:18 PM
Apr 2020
To cute what a great couple I love how they both are crazy for each other. They can express how they feel in their own unique way and the other understands. I can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 26, 2023 1:52 AM

Mar 2012
I bet the department boss is playing cupid (thank you /bows/ lol) 
Fuyutsuki calling Himuro お客さん was funny. And I really love that line how she recognized that it is a date. Let's go!!!
That part about Himuro/Saejima overhearing Fuyutsuki/Komori's conversation - the building of ice then the CLANG! breaking sound hahaha. But Fuyutsuki's ideas for hanging out with Himuro... she is so cute T_T 
Jan 26, 2023 6:50 AM

Oct 2008
nice! Himuro made progress with Fuyutsuki! so many adorbs moments! but lolz Saejima-kun seems reluctant on believing them and only has doubts haha
5/5.

Feb 5, 2023 11:14 AM

Jan 2022
Fuyutsuki didn't help narrow choices for where Himuro could take her out to eat. She could've narrowed it down to 3. So who cleans up all the water when the ice melts? Also why does Himuro end words with -ing to -in' instead? Its bothering me for some reason. She's so weird. Why would you have your contact info as your cat's name and small Himuro as her home screen? How can Fuyutsuki be mysterious when he literally wears his emotions on his sleeve?
This never updates so that's cool
Feb 8, 2023 3:23 PM
May 2020
though this is cold... this certainly warms up my heart
Feb 16, 2023 11:29 PM

Jul 2019
Holding hands should be a walk in the park, now that Fuyutsuki have given Himuro a foot massage.
Mar 3, 2023 3:27 PM
May 2020
What a sweet episode. I love the calm that this anime transmits. A new character is coming.
They are both very cute, but Fuyutsuki is sooooo cute
Mar 6, 2023 8:02 AM
Feb 2023
It fully disregards the "com" part in It being a romcom. It's like watching traffic cones left on damaged part on a road which will never get fixed
Mar 7, 2023 9:55 PM
Apr 2018
The secret home screen is the perfect ending to this episode, made me think of Patrick's super-secret embarrassing snapshot of Spongebob at the Christmas party.
Mar 15, 2023 10:35 AM

Jun 2019
These two idiots really make me smile. :)
Mar 16, 2023 8:51 PM
May 2019
They're so adorable!!
Mar 17, 2023 8:00 PM
Dec 2022
Himuro and fuyutsuki Dinner Together made their relationship even closer 🥰💕
Mar 18, 2023 4:23 AM
Dec 2022
Their temporary assignment is now ending with the end of their training retreat. Both the MC are nervous about their new permanent assignment and wish to be together. So they did ended up together in the same department. Saejima and Komori also join them in the same department.

Himuro-kun wants to take Fuyutsuki-san out to dinner to thank her for her help at Okinawa. So which cuisine when Fuyutsuki-san is happy with anything. Despite that, Himuro-kun asks Fuyutsuki-san out to try a restaurant and she accepts. The dinner date goes nicely but with awkward silence in between. Somehow Fuyutsuki-san overhears how Himuro-kun tells the waiter that he enjoys the dinner date. Himuro-kun melts when embarrassed.

The next day, Himuro-kun overhears Fuyutsuki telling Komori that she likes him but doen't know much about him and not even has his number. So Himuro-kun exchanges contact number with Fuyutsuki-san that every day. Fuyutsuki-san's phone has the group picture as the lock screen but her home screen is the picture of little Himuro-kun in Okinawa which she didn't let Himuro-kun knows. Then a man named Katori seems to know Himuro-kun in the office.

Mar 21, 2023 3:11 PM
Feb 2023
Saya Sangat Menyukai...
Apr 17, 2023 7:12 AM

Oct 2022
She slammed her phone upwards, I wonder if bro saw the photo. It feels different how adults talk and do things casually, which are a lot embarrassing and difficult if you are watching a story of high-school couples.
UndefeatedBahamut
Jun 11, 2023 4:13 PM
Oct 2022
I had to pause this episode and come back to it at a later time when the foot massage took place. I was so uncomfortable and off-put by that scene.
Sep 13, 2023 5:58 AM

Sep 2023
Loved it so much ❤️.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 3, 2023

202 by nightjasmine »»
May 4, 2:21 PM

» Can anyone tell me which eps to skip?

sakuraspace - Apr 5

19 by ANormalUser »»
Apr 19, 8:16 PM

» Manga

sb-ishan-99 - Apr 1

5 by Miry4316 »»
Apr 1, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2023

134 by Arnez »»
Mar 21, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2023

99 by Gaybulek »»
Mar 9, 1:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.