Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2022 4:24 PM
Soaring

Aug 2014
Ash has brought the trophy back home but almost no time to celebrate as he leaves immediately.

Final camping trip with Gou and Koharu. Ash and Gou both decide to go on their own journey. Next week will be the final episode.

Now this is where it gets interesting. It looks like we'll finally be freed from Gou as he leaves to go on his own journey. But I'm curious to see what Ash will do. Will he go to Paldea for a new series? If so will Pikachu get nerfed as does the gym challenge there? Will he immediately be champion rank with the story taking a different direction? Or maybe, just maybe, is this the end of the anime with his new journey being open to interpretation? I suppose we'll see.
Dec 9, 2022 4:28 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yeah that's not pokemon journey for nothing, but now we have the confirmation that Ash will continue his journey even though he won the ultimate title, so Paldea next I believe, while Gou will go on his own, not gonna miss him so much even though he did a decent duo with Ash... now for the finale: Lugia
AshhkDec 9, 2022 4:32 PM
Dec 9, 2022 4:31 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
FlyingDunsparce said:
Or maybe, just maybe, is this the end of the anime with his new journey being open to interpretation? I suppose we'll see.
I think it was already confirmed that the anime is continuing, so I assume it's Paldea since they're even showing it at the end of each eps now
Dec 9, 2022 4:48 PM
Soaring

Aug 2014
Ashhk said:
FlyingDunsparce said:
Or maybe, just maybe, is this the end of the anime with his new journey being open to interpretation? I suppose we'll see.
I think it was already confirmed that the anime is continuing, so I assume it's Paldea since they're even showing it at the end of each eps now

Yeah that's the most likely scenario. The thing is though that we still don't actually have any announcement about a new season. Usually at this point we would already know what's coming next but they haven't said anything. It would be the first time ever to have the announcement come after the final episode.
Dec 9, 2022 7:13 PM

Nov 2011
If Satoshi does not Catch Lugia I'll be PISSED!!!! My theory ever since it was confirmed he is not leaving the show is that Satoshi will finally get his Legendary Pokemon when he goes to Paldea but man oh man I've been saying it for years that the first Legendary Pokemon Satoshi should catch is Lugia.

God I hope it happens and it's not Gou.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 9, 2022 11:24 PM

Sep 2021
Ash visits oak lab, has to leave early as the party has plans on camping. they go to camping sharing their experiences. Goh wants to embark on a new journey himself but hesitates to say so. they talk about how they feel about pokemon and how it has had a great impact on them overall.

its a good one "maybe it was inevitable or maybe destiny that we met pokemon".

Goh then goes into rebellious phase only for them to reunite and talk it out.

Koharu is left out (・o・)

then comes the one with fate sealed within its doings, none other than Lugia.

next episode, we're up for a raid battle against Lugia. lets see how this will fair.

and maybe next episode is the last one for journeys (by this, i mean like the episode count for journeys will end but not the travels).
Dec 10, 2022 4:53 AM

Jul 2020
Such an emotional, relaxing and heartfelt episode. I loved the comedy and play in the first half with all the Pokemon, then the campsite conversation and the big division between the group as they try to plan their futures. The scene with all of the Metapods evolving was especially beautiful. What a twist with Lugia appearing as well, I was honestly expecting Eternatus again so was pleasantly surprised to see Lugia make its grand return instead. Seems like an intense battle is instore. I am wondering what the ultimate purpose of Lugia appearing is though, and of course the big question regarding the future of the series remains hanging in the air. Will Go take over on his new adventure?? It does seem increasingly likely, though of course they could go in any direction they like. Same as the last few weeks Team Rocket made an appearance again in Paldea at the end which was fun and it even looks like they will be playing a role in the next episode too with Giovanni also returning. Next week cannot come soon enough!!!
Dec 10, 2022 5:39 AM

Nov 2013
lol the Spearow scene was funny, obviously reminding us of the 1st episodes of the 1st anime
honestly tho, i know it's for fun, but they wanna fight with Lugia but they are all scared of afew Spearows? :D

Koharu tho, at the 1st part of the season i didn't care much for her, i mean, iot's probably the 1st time we had one of the girls not appearing in like 80% of the episodes lol
that being said, i'm sad we don't get to see more of her, she is such a cutie <3
i still wish Meowth would be with her
edit: talking about Koharu, she reminds me of Lillie (i barely saw SM anime, need to go back to it sometime...) but the way they both didn't want pokemon at the start of their journey feels similar

the part with Ash and Go talking about the new journey... while i understand Go being sad that Ash didn't talk with him before deciding, (And like Koharu said, he was really thinking about how to talk about it with Ash), the truth is that both of them decided the same thing, so it's not the end of the world

also, would be fun to hear a bit of what the 3 were talking in the bus, literally 3 seconds of them talking about such an eventful week fells kinda bad lol

we have more of Ash talking about his past pokemon, specially the ones who left, but for him Pikachu will always be his number 1, which led to all 3 of them thanking their partners, was a pretty strong scene tbh

lastly, Lugia, when it appeared i was wondering what was coming, i imagined it would be a legendary but i thought about multiple of them in those 5 seconds
let's see how this goes now :D

edit: team rocket post ending scene, it's fun that they are showing off some of the new pokemon, but ofc they are as trash as always, i know they only capture like 1 pokemon every 5 years, but they should know how to do it, and not get blasted by a damn starter pokemon, fuck my life LOL
winddevil1Dec 10, 2022 5:48 AM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 10, 2022 5:48 AM
Jan 2018
FlyingDunsparce said:
Ashhk said:

Yeah that's the most likely scenario. The thing is though that we still don't actually have any announcement about a new season. Usually at this point we would already know what's coming next but they haven't said anything. It would be the first time ever to have the announcement come after the final episode.

Next week is the final episode of journeys
Dec 10, 2022 8:25 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
seems a good bye, one left and it will change!!!

Lugia, you will catch it?! kekeke
Dec 10, 2022 8:49 AM

Apr 2016
This was all over the place to the point of making a unnecessary dramatic moment so they could set up the raid battle against Lugia.
Dec 10, 2022 10:52 PM
Sep 2021
Good episode, ash and Go both have decided to go on their separate adventures and the legendary pokemon Lugia arrived just like in episode 2, the raid battle is starting...
I give it 6/10.
Dec 11, 2022 1:22 AM

Jan 2017
Why did Goh suddenly act like a little bitch, kinda surprised to see that lol.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Dec 11, 2022 5:41 AM
Jul 2013
Guionistas de Pokémon: no entendemos porque nunca dejaron de shippear a Satoshi y Go.

Also guionistas de Pokémon: "acabamos sabes, acabamos"
Dec 12, 2022 8:35 AM

May 2021
I hope they don't actually end up catching Lugia. If Goh does, I want Ash to flex his own Solgaleo.

Dec 16, 2022 8:18 AM
Nov 2015
Man the final is about to happen this was a good lead-up to it
Dec 16, 2022 8:23 PM

Aug 2013
They both want to go on a new journey, but it's hard for Goh because Ash is his first real friend. I like the fact that Chloe did keep her promise to take them camping :).

PS: Lugia :o...
Dec 21, 2022 2:27 PM
Oct 2022
Bro forget Goh what a snake,
Dec 22, 2022 11:39 PM

Feb 2021
They are just seeing the rare moment of evolution and battle with Lugia XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 23, 2023 3:49 AM

Aug 2019
Why is Go being so dramatic all of a sudden. Like my dude has already decided to go on a journey alone and gets mad at Ash for having a similar idea. Anyway, now that is solved. 

I swear, please let Ash catch Lugia. 

Sun_ChanFeb 23, 2023 3:52 AM
Mar 17, 9:03 PM

Feb 2020
135 of 136 episodes watched, now just 1 more to finish Journeys

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon (2019) Episode 5 Discussion

Ri22rk - Dec 15, 2019

36 by Hilskuuu »»
Apr 21, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Pokemon (2019) Episode 7 Discussion

Ri22rk - Dec 29, 2019

45 by leanrv »»
Mar 22, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Pokemon (2019) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ri22rk - Dec 22, 2019

51 by leanrv »»
Mar 19, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Pokemon (2019) Episode 136 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ChirekachiMizu - Dec 16, 2022

60 by Nerdason »»
Mar 17, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Pokemon (2019) Episode 132 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

TiirList - Nov 11, 2022

153 by Nerdason »»
Mar 16, 1:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.