Forum Settings
Forums

An alternative way to live, working like you are not working

New
Dec 8, 2022 12:05 AM

Dec 2013
Too many people working behind the desk sitting on chair for many hours everyday with grumpy face. Here is an alternative way to live, and IMO such an interesting way to earn money, by playing sound with his mouth, and get famous. He looked really enjoying what he does. I'm sure with that kind of talent and playful character, he has a lot of friends too, hanging out at clubs, streets, etc, enjoying life:

Do you wish you have this talent and lifestyle, instead of a college degree (pick any), for example?

Dec 8, 2022 12:08 AM

Oct 2013
I'll do anything to have a boring behind desk job.
Dec 8, 2022 9:29 AM

Dec 2015
Well those people who sit on the desk were also responsible for that choice it is not that they were born with the purpose of such job x).
Obviously he would do only Supercars cause no one is brave enough for Polonez and Maluch especially the legendary tuned Maluch's which are capable of doing Lorry jobs or beating up other cars in street racing.

With a skill of sounding like those 2 cars I'd be impressed [couldn't find anything better with Polonez x(]
Dec 8, 2022 12:08 PM

Mar 2015
I wish I had talent to become an artist. Alas some things aren't meant to be.
Dec 8, 2022 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
I'm just glad that I grew up in a different country and decades ago.

These zoomers' shit-trends are just an eyesore in today's world.
Dec 8, 2022 5:11 PM
Jul 2021
Bah, whatever you end up doing with your life is destiny, I'm good at painting, sculpting and playing the piano & violin, I'm better at the violino than the piano.

Would have been able to make a living out of any of them? Fuck no! So I ended up doing my second choice of a career.

My first choice? I wanted to go to Annapolis to enter the United States Naval Academy and become an officer in the USN. This is not a easy task to achieve. There is a bunch of hurdles and loops you need to jump through to be able to go there, I had all the paperwork done and ready to sign.
At the last minute I didn't do it, turn my back to that future/possibility. If I had not done that I wouldn't have met my husband and my 3 kids would not have been the same ones I have today.

Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🀣🀣🀣
Dec 10, 2022 4:13 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
I've lots of college degrees but I never worked a day in my life..
I rent out shops and salon stores and I get good monthly rent..

Dec 10, 2022 11:28 PM

May 2013
I could never.

I'm absolutely terrified of financial instability. Like on levels that probably aren't healthy. Lol.

β™‘ Harder Daddy β™‘
Dec 11, 2022 1:14 AM

Mar 2008
There are other ways you can make some money with your mouth

.....anyway as for me, i don't feel like i fit with the way things are. I don't like the idea of being trapped I having to do just one thing and dont like doing things for money so much as id like doing things for my own enjoyment of my own entertainment or out of helping someone.
traedDec 11, 2022 2:14 AM
Dec 12, 2022 8:34 PM

Aug 2012
What Scavendgarr just said.
A desk job is heaven nowadays.
I worked in restaurant and got paid basically nothing.

Worked in wearhouse before. I was drained in and tired everyday. I wanted quit so bad.
Dec 20, 2022 4:28 AM

Jul 2009
lol he make funny sound with mouth about expensive car

god the fucking bar is low
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³γ€€
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€Cursorγ€€Natureγ€€reserveγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦‹γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦©γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ•γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ§γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
Dec 20, 2022 9:27 AM
Jul 2018
this must be some kind of tom sawyer philosophy
Dec 20, 2022 10:20 AM

Sep 2022
I never really wanted to be famous online to be completely honest, It's just not something for me. It seems much more appealing to me working a boring job and making money that way. I would rather work hard to earn good money then to do stuff like make car sounds and make money from it.

The fact people can do this now and make good money from it is concerning to me.

Dec 20, 2022 10:25 AM

May 2021
With so many businesses these days it's no wonder that office jobs are getting normalized instead of enjoying life..

Dec 20, 2022 12:48 PM

Aug 2021
I had different jobs, I even worked for the government in the financial sector. A office job isn't as 'fun' most people would believe. It's kinda boring and very repetitive. Now I have a job which is almost always outside under any weather condition, which is also not fun.

I would aim for a job where you can do both, outside and office work. That would perfectly balance it out.

And isn't "working like you are not working" a hobby which is a full time job aswell?
Toonen1988Dec 20, 2022 1:06 PM
"Most people talk about killing time while time is killing them. You can outrun everything but you'll never outrun the hands of time. Use it wisely before you expire". - Toonen1988

"Cyberpunk show us the dark side, reveiling the dangerous side effects of the drug of futurism." - Indigo Gaming
Dec 20, 2022 1:03 PM

Feb 2020
There's no way I could have worked as everyone else because of my health issues. I worked on my family's business and my mother's legal cases more out of obligation. Sure does feel like it was all for nowt now though """".__.

More topics from this board

» why are the nordic countries so happy? ( 1 2 )

deg - Mar 29

84 by Auron_ »»
1 hour ago

» Have you ever been falsely accused of anything?

Ejrodiew - May 1

40 by Rinrinka »»
2 hours ago

» How do you travel daily

ST63LTH - Yesterday

23 by unn »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps? ( 1 2 )

Miscanthus - Apr 27

53 by unn »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Bear or Man?

_Nette_ - Today

23 by Rhae »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.