Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 3, 2022 12:58 AM

Nov 2011
You know, an episode means business when AFO still influences this arc.

From the Villain's perspective, they actually reflected on how they're still there to fight their fight. Out of the usual group, Looks like Uraraka isn't going to go down without a fight against Himiko. Next episode should be an emtional ride.
Dec 3, 2022 12:58 AM
Feb 2022
When u think it's finished... it doesn't...
Dec 3, 2022 2:05 AM
Oct 2022
Amazing episode. I have no complain whatsoever about the animation. The episode showed us the rivalry of AFO and OFA 1st user as well as Midoriya's rage for Shigaraki. AFO was really confident and boasting about Tomura's hatred and forgot that he hated him too

Himiko is really angry but taking it out on Uraraka who has nothing to do with it is just stupid. The preview leaves a lot of hype as most anime onlies were already aware of this fact and we're waiting for it.
Dec 3, 2022 2:08 AM
Sep 2015
How All for one and one for all work is too complicated for me, I'll just remember AFO = bad, OFA = good so I can save my brain's space to memorize Deku naked in OFA world.

This will be a nice trial for Uraraka, if she can't handle a minor threat like Toga, then she's not gonna survive a major threat when she become a full hero.

Next episode's focus will be on Dabi, I can't wait, even if I have some idea about his secret.
Dec 3, 2022 3:00 AM
Aug 2022
Great episode, the animation isn't the same as it was in the beginning of the series but still kicks.

We for the first time got to see ofl #1 user and shigaraki meeting #7 user.

Ochaco justified a statement that "Heroes don't kill, they arrest" or something.

Next week's episode is the one I've been waiting for from the start. Can't wait to see it.
Dec 3, 2022 3:08 AM

Jun 2015
We need more Himiko in our lives!

Squeepig 4.45!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 3, 2022 3:11 AM
May 2021
Good ep!! the interaction w/ Ochaco and Toga we have been waiting for!
Dec 3, 2022 3:11 AM

May 2020
the next ep is going to be a big one

Dec 3, 2022 3:17 AM

Jul 2019
Better than last week IMHO, the rage scene was actually decent.

Next episode is the one we've all been waiting for.
Dec 3, 2022 3:18 AM
Nov 2022
Deku's rage looked a lot better than what I expected it to after last weeks episode
Dec 3, 2022 3:20 AM
Jul 2018
meh episode yet again, so shiggy goes back to regain full strength? meanwhile deku completes another 1A vs junior 1A arc? sighs
Dec 3, 2022 3:33 AM

Jun 2019
Looks like the struggle is still on between Deku and Shigaraki and this time with a few more companions which is nice. Shigaraki's hatred is strong but so is Deku's will. Other than that, Toga is still cute and we also saw the rescue mission going strong with the heroes and then Toga confronting Ochaco.
Dec 3, 2022 3:34 AM
Aug 2015
The last parts with Ochachu made me remember the other side characters are basically clueless of what's going on.
Honestly I hope she beat the shit out of Toga (for showing up suddenly and being that annoying) but that's unlikely to happen.
Dec 3, 2022 3:36 AM
Jun 2021
This episode luckily had way better animation than the last few and I think the part with ochako and toga was way better than the manga
Dec 3, 2022 3:38 AM

Jun 2014
AFO failed to steal OFA thankfully, due to Nana Shimura and the first OFA user reinforcing Deku's will to fight. Meanwhile we got Toga back in action going after Ochako. They really nailed her creepy crazy vibe in that last scene.

Next week is where this arc really turns up the heat (pun 100% intended) so please Bones, do NOT fuck it up.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 3, 2022 3:41 AM

May 2020
Toga should give a good beating to female Deku, but knowing what will actually happen... anyways.

Last episode was fine enough, content wise. And so the next one will be. Not expecting anything out of Bones on the production side though.
Dec 3, 2022 3:54 AM
Oct 2016
Deku unleashing fury onto Shigaraki after seeing Bakugo take that hit for him. Remaining Deku once again he doesn't have to win alone. He doesn't have to be like All Might and carry that burden alone. I loved how Deku rage looked in the anime. His eyes flushed with power from One For All as he chomps through those tendrils Shiggy was shooting from his fingers. There's something else teased in that scene that's for later on after this arc. All For One taking control of Shiggy body to finally grab Deku and attempt to steak his quirk.

They all enter the vestige world where Nana Shimura and Yoichi aka All For One younger brother are supporting Deku. Knowing him to be the right weilder of One For All to face this threat. Great moment seeing the past weilders stand behind Deku. The past weilders of One For All know the evil that All For One represents, he cannot his hands on that power. Thankfully they can push back Shigaraki anger and with transfer not completed from before he doesn't have the power to take One For All.

Across the map more pros are realizing that Machia is heading through those cities and right for the Shigaraki fight. Most are in these cites trying to get civilians out before Machia destroys it. The rest are heading for Endeavor last location to tell those guys Machia is coming. Iida and Hado rushing over too, they should provide some nice backup. Machia will be there soon so they'd better be ready.

Uraraka and Tsu helping get civilians out was cool. Its nice seeing heroes in disaster situations helping ordinary people. That's the basic element of being a hero is helping everyday folks. Those two are doing a great job until Toga shows up. After her own contemplating about heroes now that Twice has died in her arms Toga has some important questions to ask the heroes she loves. Toga and Uraraka have been linked for a while now so its good to see them clash once again. Especially since both have gotten much stronger since their last meeting. Great psychological elements with Uraraka looking around only hearing the hollow voice of Toga. Who's conviction breaks first.
Dec 3, 2022 4:00 AM

Jul 2017
Even with such insane power, the immortal Shigaraki just doesn't wanna die, and even more is All For One reaching out to One For All stealing its power. And sure enough, this is not just Izuku vs. Shigaraki's battle, but the battle of the ultimates controlling their bodies as vessels in an ever-struggling fight for supremacy.

One For All's last vestige user Nana Shimura vs. All For One, it may sound like it's something out from the occult. But it's real, and it's not just the grandmother vs. the biological son, but the battle of brothers as well for an incredibly intense confrontation. In the end, All For One failed to capture One For All through Shigaraki, and this is postponed for now to rest.

Meanwhile, Gigantomachia making his way towards Shigaraki with the League of Villains onboard, and Toga gets her time or recluse, formed into revenge for Jin "Twice" Bubaigawara's death when she spots Uraraka with Tsuyu helping out innocent civilians. Spinner, not just the one unhappy about Twice's death, advises Toga to come back alive, because Jin's home would forever stay within them, and this would be Shigaraki's dream as well.

The battle we've been all waiting for: Dabi and his past, unleashed next week.
Dec 3, 2022 4:04 AM

Dec 2020
Ochako wants to help so many people but then she got pranked from himeko toga.
Nana shimura and afo younger brother are helping deku in his inside.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Dec 3, 2022 4:36 AM

Jan 2009
its finally revealed that quirks have consciousness or souls in them too so some quirks have stronger souls inside them so they cannot be easily stolen like One For All quirk did right now

that is right Ochako save as many people as possible so you cannot save all people anyway
Dec 3, 2022 4:39 AM
Dec 2021
PURE MASTERCLASS
Dec 3, 2022 4:49 AM

Nov 2020
Very solid episode, adapted exactly what I thought they would with some nice animation and great music/voice acting as usual. Not much to say otherwise, it's cool to see a stand-off between the OFA brothers and their successors along with an explanation as for how they can somehow live inside the vestiges. Also loved the detail of Deku looking at Shigaraki at the end of the scene, it'll be important for later. Tbh I wasn't hugely into the Ochaco/Toga stuff in the manga, mainly because it feels a bit anti-climactic as it's sandwiched between two much bigger story beats. But its still important to develop the rivalry between these two and give Ochaco SOMETHING to do this arc.

Next week though, oh boy. I'm going to keep my expectations low since I don't want a repeat of episode 9 (still really liked the episode, but my expectations were sky high so it was the first episode of the season that I felt could've been done better). Let's just hope for the best.
Are ya winning, diners?
Dec 3, 2022 5:23 AM

Feb 2014
I really enjoyed the tense stand-off between the One-For-All predecessors (Nana Shimura and AFO's brother) and Tomura/All-For-One. Seeing All-For-One being vocally animated so enthusiastically was interesting, although Shigaraki wasn't happy to see him intervening, even though doing that saved him from Endeavour's prominence burn attack.

As for Midoriya, Shimura and AFO's younger brother were there to back him up and doing so meant that the plan to get Midoriya's power failed. It was pretty cool to see Midoriya going into a rage and seeing that power respond to his emotions like that.

Ochako got some focus as well, since Himiko was hell bent on asking her a question, so she lured Ochako into an abandoned house after taking a disguise of an old lady, which after revealing herself, made Ochako angry for understandable reasons. I do look forward to seeing how their fight will go, along with the main fight now that Gigantomachia is within touching distance of Shigaraki.
Dec 3, 2022 5:24 AM

Aug 2014
Maan, I can't wait another week for more actioin
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Dec 3, 2022 5:30 AM

Apr 2018
I can't believe the fight between Shigaraki and Deku is almost over and everythingg from start to finish felt dull as hell. The fight was incredibly crazy in the manga, but the anime doesn't hit the same at all.
Dabi's dance is already there.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 3, 2022 5:43 AM
Mar 2020
AnimeBaka_ said:
meh episode yet again, so shiggy goes back to regain full strength? meanwhile deku completes another 1A vs junior 1A arc? sighs

Lmfao you have no idea what arcs are about to come after this one. There’s no more happy school days lmao. The story is about to take a dark turn.
Dec 3, 2022 5:49 AM

May 2020
Hmm, All for One and One for All talk in their conscience world. Seems like Shigaraki needs some more time before he can try to actually take One for All. Ochaco is gonna have a hard time with Toga.
Dec 3, 2022 6:00 AM
Jul 2022
I liked this episode
Dec 3, 2022 6:32 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a better episode than last week’s art and animation wise, and the content itself was great too. Midoriya kinda lost himself after seeing Bakugo take a hit for him like that and that caused him to get close enough to Shigaraki for One for All to get stolen. Thankfully despite the past OFA users being dead they were still there to help Midoriya fend off Shigaraki and All for One, a very cool scene for sure, i’m also glad we keep seeing Nana in the story despite her being dead since the beginning, they knew how hot she was lol.

And later Toga pulls a fast one (literally as that speedy grandma) on Uraraka which results in a babe brawl, it is kinda refreshing seeing Toga fight again as well as Uraraka not just saving people. Very excited to see where this fight goes, and I’ll say Toga’s logic ain’t completely wrong but it is questionable, you’re a villain and you’ve killed plenty of people, but the moment a hero kills a villain that happens to be your friend they’re the bad guys now? I don’t like that Twice died either but maybe look at your own morals first, I mean didn’t she kill an old lady just in this episode lol. Still enjoying her story arc tho.
Dec 3, 2022 6:48 AM

Jan 2018
Lmao, I cracked up when that old lady turned out to be Toga baiting Uraraka. Poor old lady.

The next episode is seemingly going to be very important for the Todoroki family.
Dec 3, 2022 7:44 AM
Sep 2022
Mechdemon421 said:
Great episode, the animation isn't the same as it was in the beginning of the series but still kicks.

We for the first time got to see ofl #1 user and shigaraki meeting #7 user.

Ochaco justified a statement that "Heroes don't kill, they arrest" or something.

Next week's episode is the one I've been waiting for from the start. Can't wait to see it.

That wasn't the first time yoichi shigaraki was shown(all for one first user)...Very crazy and intense episode pls!!🤌🏿🔥🔥🔥
Dec 3, 2022 7:46 AM
Oct 2022
EP CON BASTANTE AVANÇO NA HISTORIA E NOS PERSONAGENS, ESTA SE PREPRANDO PRA ALGO MT FODA
Dec 3, 2022 8:06 AM
Oct 2022
Deku smashing through the matter of All for One's Quirk was amazing and the scene in which Shigaraki attempted the transfer was the highlight of this episode,MHA's Animation is beautiful now more than ever.The Toga scene was so eerie and the Writers did a brilliant job creating Anamosity and suspense.Toga's philosophy on Twice's death is interesting as she has only known a life of Crime and dosen't see anything Immoral about it and because of this sees the Heros in the wrong as she thought Twice was innocent.Overrall a great episode that solidifies how consistent the quality of MHA is.
Dec 3, 2022 8:24 AM
Jul 2018
Dabi’s Dance next week LETS FUCKING GO
Dec 3, 2022 9:16 AM

Aug 2021
weaker episode than recent ones but still good
Dec 3, 2022 9:16 AM

Jul 2022
Very okay episode. I seriously don't care about the Ochako and Toga stuff and wish this arc was just Deku fighting Shiggy... Seems like things are winding down now which is unfortunate I guess. Seeing as there's 15 episodes left I imagine this arc is only going to be about like half the season? Very surprised by that, I really thought the Paranormal Liberation War was longer
Dec 3, 2022 9:58 AM

Jan 2021
Looks like were going to have Toga vs Ochako next week. Not going to like Ochako is one of my least favorite characters. They don't show much of her personality anymore besides loving Deku.

It looks like we'll get dancing Dabi next week. That's what I'm really looking forward to.
Dec 3, 2022 10:02 AM

Apr 2021
Deku enters the OFA dimension. That scene was good!! But what I liked the most was the preview for the next episode!!! It's the Dabi reveal!!!! Hyped for it!!!
Dec 3, 2022 10:36 AM

Aug 2017
I think that the story moved very little. I wonder if Himiko-chan will make a hill-face turn, eventually.

If this season is 13 episodes long, then we are near the end of it and, presumably, the end of the entire series.
Dec 3, 2022 10:37 AM

Jan 2009
ZenielDanaku said:
I think that the story moved very little. I wonder if Himiko-chan will make a hill-face turn, eventually.

If this season is 13 episodes long, then we are near the end of it and, presumably, the end of the entire series.

its officially confirmed to have 25 episodes even MAL sets it at that now
Dec 3, 2022 12:03 PM

May 2015
Dont touch uraraka you filthy villain xD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 3, 2022 12:15 PM
Jul 2016
it was a pretty impactful episode for Toga and i look forward to what's to come for her this season
Dec 3, 2022 12:32 PM
Sep 2021
Honestly, I don't understand how Himiko Toga's logic works. According to her, villains have a license to kill, but when heroes kill a villain, they are outraged. I could agree that she and her other companions are saddened by the death of one of their own. But get upset because they can kill, but the heroes can't. And getting to the point of going to claim a hero and that to do so she had to obtain the blood of an old woman, I suppose the old woman did not give her blood voluntarily. I find it quite hypocritical.
Dec 3, 2022 12:50 PM
Dec 2019
That dream world battle thing was pretty cool we got to see the little brother of All For One and it looks like Ochako is gonna fight Toga.
Dec 3, 2022 1:16 PM

Jul 2020
Yeah yeah good episode overall, seeing deku loosing his shit was cool and we finally see some much awaited afo/ofa interaction, the animation was good. dont care really much bout that- but ochaco vs toga? that was the real shit, i want em to kiss. just a big ol smooch. that final scene was so _d r a m a t i c_ and very enemies to lovers, 10/10 top tier moment
Dec 3, 2022 1:26 PM
Sep 2021
first minutes was ok but mostly this episode is so empty. Actually ı dont even care what toga thinks or ochako want to save people ı just want to see deku's new forms or badass fight
Dec 3, 2022 1:38 PM

Sep 2018
It's been a long time since I've watched an anime that has all it's episodes seemingly finish so damn quickly, goes to show just how entertaining this part of MHA really is. This might be the best season yet.
Dec 3, 2022 2:28 PM

May 2018
Now we have some sort of 'spirit' battle straight out of Naruto lol. Still based
Dec 3, 2022 2:52 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
It's the next episode that's apparently going to be pretty big once again. I'm not a manga reader, but it's hard to avoid all the buzz of a great reveal regarding Dabi.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 3, 2022 3:06 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
He didn't get it and it's time to retire, right? kekeke
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Usopp8000 - Mar 4, 2023

140 by oozePOP »»
Apr 22, 11:53 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

261 by Randompersonwho »»
Apr 22, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2023

158 by oozePOP »»
Apr 21, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2023

181 by oozePOP »»
Apr 19, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2022

337 by bubba460z »»
Apr 19, 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.