Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 12, 2008 9:58 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Phew! I really breathed normally this time. I really thought that this would turn out like NICE BOAT thing. Fortunately, it won't! Since, the male protagonist isn't dumbass like Makoto. Forgive me folks. Now, I can relax watching this show! For the last 2 episodes, my heart really is in toki-doki mode. I think I'm going to explode!

Anyways, nice kiss there!~ :3
May 27, 2008 10:48 PM

Jan 2008
wow, my assumptions were wrong.. but then there is still 2 more eps to go!!! well i like the paring right now. i hope nothing happens to her.. =_=""""
May 28, 2008 12:04 PM

Feb 2008
^ Ahahahah!

You'll love the ending.

And I'm sorry that he didn't chose Kaede.

GO ASA!!!
Jun 25, 2008 10:05 PM

Jan 2008
Finally the truth is out in the open and proof too.

Bleh, but that's the thing with visual novels, or in this case an eroge, into an anime series. Of all the arcs, they pick one and develop a story around it. Would be nice to see all the arcs, but what can I say, I just watch and enjoy the show :)

OH! I just remembered. At the end of Ep. 17, Sia tells Rin that the realm of the gods are a polygamous society. I was laughing so hard because in this society, there won't be any conflicts and everyone would be happy XD

Jun 29, 2008 9:59 PM

Feb 2008
NO!!!!!!!! KAEDE!!!!!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Jul 28, 2008 10:59 AM

Jun 2007
kanaka said:
Finally the truth is out in the open and proof too.

Bleh, but that's the thing with visual novels, or in this case an eroge, into an anime series. Of all the arcs, they pick one and develop a story around it. Would be nice to see all the arcs, but what can I say, I just watch and enjoy the show :)

OH! I just remembered. At the end of Ep. 17, Sia tells Rin that the realm of the gods are a polygamous society. I was laughing so hard because in this society, there won't be any conflicts and everyone would be happy XD

Supposedly, that's the way it should be, but such relationships are complicated...Although I suppose if it was the norm for a society, maybe it would be easy...
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Aug 1, 2008 12:18 AM
Jul 2008
babykeiji said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Phew! I really breathed normally this time. I really thought that this would turn out like NICE BOAT thing. Fortunately, it won't! Since, the male protagonist isn't dumbass like Makoto. Forgive me folks. Now, I can relax watching this show! For the last 2 episodes, my heart really is in toki-doki mode. I think I'm going to explode!

Anyways, nice kiss there!~ :3

i was hoping for another nice boat actually...
NarutoTony said:
NO!!!!!!!! KAEDE!!!!!!!

and i know
Sep 5, 2008 12:43 AM

Jul 2008
All I have to say for this one is RIN TSUCHIMI YOU ARE PIECE OF SHIT ASS BALD PIECE OF JACK ASS BEEP TOO MUCH SHIT COMING OUT OF PIECE OF BEEP MOTHER F***** COWARD, COWARD AND COWARD!

HOW DARE GIVE UP ON KAEDE!

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ASA CAN DIE ANYTIME CAUSE HER ILNESS IS UNPREDICTABLE AND THAT IT SO TRUE FOR HER ATTACKS!

THE WISE CHOICE WOULD BE SIA OR KAEDE BUT KAEDE CAN BE MORE OF INCEST TYPE SO SIA IN THE END!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 9, 2008 12:50 PM

Aug 2008
I feel sorry for Kaede...
After taking care of him for so long...

Sep 9, 2008 7:00 PM

Jul 2008
DarkMessiahNeo said:

Yeah totally true but more important that is the more reason so that he should really go for Kaede. I mean helping Asa is ok but even if he loves her....HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER moved away at all. At least that would make Kaede mentally stable. Right?
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 21, 2008 9:34 PM

Jul 2008
angel999 said:
DarkMessiahNeo said:

Yeah totally true but more important that is the more reason so that he should really go for Kaede. I mean helping Asa is ok but even if he loves her....HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER moved away at all. At least that would make Kaede mentally stable. Right?

If he go for Kaede, she is deadly so there might be a nice boat scene for him in the future XD
Sep 21, 2008 9:56 PM

Jul 2008
Lang said:
angel999 said:
DarkMessiahNeo said:

If he go for Kaede, she is deadly so there might be a nice boat scene for him in the future XD

He knows her good enough for that not to happen.
Oct 5, 2008 12:54 AM

Jul 2008
Meh, Asa was my least favorite of all the girls in the series. I would have been happier if he chose any other one.
Oct 5, 2008 1:09 AM

Nov 2007
Asa is boring, Kaede is seriously damaged goods and Sia and Nerine were both fairly bland. Primula is where it's at!
Dec 3, 2008 1:42 PM

Jul 2008
Man I really shouldn't watch harem animes any longer. I always enjoy the beginning and the middle part of them, but at the end its always goes with my least favourite pairing. :<
This drives me crazy!

Btw, my favourite one this time was Sia, followed by Kaede.

There are still 3 episodes left for me maybe sth. happens, but after this ep haven't got much faith in it.
Dec 17, 2008 2:46 PM

Feb 2008
Factor said:
Meh, Asa was my least favorite of all the girls in the series. I would have been happier if he chose any other one.

Same here.
Well, I'll see what up in the last 3 episodes. ^^
Dec 21, 2008 1:47 PM

Apr 2008
No, Yandere-Mode in this episode? unexpected xD

Factor said:

qft~ I want a SiaxRin ending D:

Dec 30, 2008 10:11 PM

Dec 2008
I disagree, I loved Asa's character. It appears I've been wrong, lol, the good things are only just beginning. Unexpected, for sure, but they did a good job wrapping things up in an episode. Nothing's really been left out. Of course, a few things were overlooked. but since the series is only 24 episodes it's understandable. Can't wait to see where this is headed =]

Dango, dango, dango, dango, dango, daikazoku~

Jan 2, 2009 10:08 AM

Dec 2008
I've always loved Asa from the very beginning, I wanted her to get Rin.
Although, I think Kaeda had done way too much, and I wanted her to get Rin, I still do really. It just doesn't feel right that Asa gets Rin after all the stuff Kaeda has done for him. Ah well, still a few eps to go, we shall see!

~Abs
Jan 19, 2009 2:21 AM

Jul 2008
Can't say how happy I am when I watched this episode's ending. <3 asa~
Website http://akariREMOVED.co.cc/sig/sig.php is reporting as Malware.
Feb 5, 2009 2:39 PM
Mar 2008
Fuck yeah, finally an harem that satisfies me, since I really like Asa^^
But I'm 100% sure that something bad will happen =(
Feb 18, 2009 1:09 AM

Jun 2008
I feel bad for Kaede. ;_;
I literally watched this episode about 3 times in a row and let the tears flow.
Needless to say, I loved it.
Jul 5, 2009 3:54 PM

Nov 2007
aww seems the intense drama is done, all that's left is asa's sickness. I still thought he could of said no the one he loved was Kaede, and I did feel bad for her but it''s nice a harem didn't give a predictable ending for once and go with Kaede or Sia. I'm sure nobody would of guessed it would of went to Asa after the early episodes. still think his best option would of been to take Sia's advice and move to the god world and marry all 4 of them lol. I wouldn't of minded Sia or Kaede but I just didn't really like Nerine or Primula for Rin.

I was feeling a school days twist there for a moment, that Kaede could of killed Asa and or Rin. Although if this was School Days, Rin would of already knocked up Asa, and had sex with Sia, and Nerine on the side and probably even Mayumi and Kareha.
Jul 19, 2009 5:54 PM

Apr 2009
pffff lucky its turn to the most positive direction that could happen.
I have not see enough animes but a lolicon figure will never be the finally lover :) That stupid Rin finally realise wtf is he doing ?? al those years.
Jul 20, 2009 2:46 AM

Nov 2007
Incredible episode, I was sucked into the drama from the beginning I wasn't even sure if a conclusion could be reached at some points but as events folded out I realized just how brilliant this series is. I'm all for Asa and Rin's relationship ^^!
Jul 23, 2009 6:27 AM

Jul 2008
This was a wonderful episode =^_^=
Not only did he finally declare his love for Asa, but also Kaede could make a few steps forward to a better, more independant life.

Wonderful kissing scene. Really loved it.

Now only Asa's illness is left as a major theme I think.
Jul 25, 2009 12:53 AM

Jun 2009
All thats left is for Asa to die, then this series can be over =P i'm glad the stupid ass guy finally reached some sort of resolution with Kaede, FINALLY, thought it was gonna be Makoto all over again.
Aug 2, 2009 6:53 PM

Dec 2007
This seems like a good place to end the series, but there are 3 more episodes left. There also haven't been any school episodes.
Nov 7, 2009 9:18 PM

Oct 2008

Things take a better turn..

Jan 14, 2010 2:30 PM

May 2009
Probably one of the best episodes so far. Definitely exceeded my expectations in how they resolved things after that last episode (Rin actually got smart about things and really stepped up and did the right thing in all situations. He especially gave the right reasoning for leaving, which last episode seemed really abrupt and bad timing as the first thing he says when he got back). This would be a good last episode; I hope the real last episode now does not disappoint.
Jan 20, 2010 12:58 PM

Jul 2009
(following is my verdict on the series, however this episode is important in my reasoning)

cliche and annoying harem anime. this would've gotten a generous 6/10 from me but for the fact of how badly kaede was treated through the whole series. what rin did is unforgivable, and the way the ending turned out shows an unreasonable amount of disrespect and cruelty to her. this episode gets the 1/5.
Feb 15, 2010 1:33 PM

Mar 2008
Aw, with all of the sad things that happened in this episode, I think the thing that touched me most was Primula-chan attempting to make stew for Kaede. :'o

Mar 29, 2010 6:08 PM
Aug 2008
Aw. Eat my words x02. So guess Kaede does care for Rin (and it's not pure obsession) after all.

Either way, that's one messed up little girl.
Apr 11, 2010 12:47 PM

Jan 2010
Nice kissu there.
May 10, 2010 2:57 PM

Jun 2008
Of all the options he has why that one... i still dont get it
May 30, 2010 2:40 AM

Jul 2009
teacher talked about a time anomaly... i'm willing to bet something will happen
Jun 27, 2010 3:31 PM
Jun 2010
that episode is just too perfect to be true. I sense death/tragedy in the last 2 episodes. And I hope this'll happen cuz the show was so boring from episode 2 to episode 18 :/

Jul 24, 2010 6:27 PM

Apr 2010
good shit son...
peace out kaede i feel bad for premalla...
premilla has to stay there with her :P
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...
Dec 9, 2010 7:55 AM

Oct 2009
babykeiji said:
^ Ahahahah!

You'll love the ending.

And I'm sorry that he didn't chose Kaede.

GO ASA!!!

Ahaha, I think you just gave away something there... Well, whatever. I hope this doesn't get a happy ending. >:)
Jan 20, 2011 2:05 AM

Nov 2009
Asa reminds me of Kyou from Clannad and I would loved that pairing there.

Sure I would have prefered Sia but Asa is certainly the solid second choice I would have went for.

Dont understand all the people rooting for Kaede, I dont really see the pull of seeing someone that belongs in a mental institution.
Feb 9, 2011 12:14 AM

Mar 2010
Poor Kaede, but I guess she will be able to move on. Which is good, I really didn't want to see her suffering more in the remaining episodes.

So I guess Rin's friend gets to have Kaede,Sia and Nerine? I think he is the real winner there.
Apr 24, 2011 9:26 PM

Jul 2010
Really? Asa wins? that was the one i wanted the least , now iff one of those two doesn't die im soo pissed.
Jul 23, 2011 2:46 AM

Jun 2011
Primula was so sweet to Kaede at the end <333!

I'm glad Rin was finally honest, instead of leading them all on like that D: His jumping from one to the next was annoying <.<;; I'm happy for Asa :D But with three episodes to go, I wonder what's in store for the two next O__O;;
Nov 24, 2011 7:42 AM

May 2011
that was an awesome kiss scene, im glad to see this is making a good turn in a great direction ^^
Jan 27, 2012 12:41 PM

Jan 2011
D'Awww~ That made everything seem less emo and more sunshine and rainbows.

Regards,
Komiya
Formerly gutsyGumshoe
Apr 1, 2012 9:35 PM
Dec 2010
i reallllllly do not like rin, have you ever heard the phrase "the indifference of good men" yeah thats him all day, like really it took him THAT LONG to figure all this shit out?! im glad he gets asa, that part i did like alot, but the laziness and complacency of the main character in this series makes me absolutly hate him, kaede isnt crazy for no reason either. he lied to her for a good reason yes (so that she wouldnt blame herself for the accident) but because of that white lie she went bonkers, and when she found out the truth she felt terrible for what she had done so she felt that not only was it her job to make it up to him but also to take care of him from that point on, and he just takes advantage of that the whole time, what a bastard, and to top it all of she fell in love with him (slacking on her part for never saying it). okay and now i need a cigarette because this episode (and a few leading up to it) has seriously pissed me off.
Apr 22, 2012 7:56 PM

Mar 2012
Animatronix said:
This seems like a good place to end the series, but there are 3 more episodes left. There also haven't been any school episodes.

This. I feel there might be a twist ending coming up somewhere. No way I'm trusting this series to end on a happy note just yet.
Aug 31, 2012 10:05 PM

Jun 2011
The sadist in me wanted another nice boat. But I guess a happy ending does do just fine. Still 3 episodes left though, so here's to hoping some more drama turns up.
Jan 3, 2013 8:40 PM

Nov 2012
No.... Kaede... NO... RIN YOU ARE A SIT, FUCKING BITCH....... KAEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:'(
Feb 1, 2013 10:45 AM

Sep 2012
Turine said:
Primula was so sweet to Kaede at the end <333!

I'm glad Rin was finally honest, instead of leading them all on like that D: His jumping from one to the next was annoying <.<;; I'm happy for Asa :D But with three episodes to go, I wonder what's in store for the two next O__O;;

i agree with u, she there will be good for Kade :), like a little sister who comforts her :)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

123 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:25 PM

Poll: » Whoelse thought Kaede was going to kill Asa

Lost_Hearts - Dec 9, 2023

0 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:53 PM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

voidbringer - May 27, 2008

90 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:33 AM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

52 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:37 AM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

196 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 29, 2023 4:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.