Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2022 12:00 PM
Sep 2016
a
Pre_Yum said:
There was so much movement in the characters in this episode and anyone who disagrees with me on that is definitely lying. You can actually see that this episode was a very special episode for the staff. Beautiful direction and so much character acting in this episode.

Many might not like Tome but I absolutely love her. I loved how everyone was there trying to raise her spirit. And, they were finally able to make contact with aliens. I actually never thought they would look and sound this cute. LOL. I was surprised. And, these moments of them bonding with each other were so wholesome. So special. It almost made me tear up. There's no way Inugawa got left behind but I was happy for him for the time being. LOL
grre
SideCharacterKal said:
UFO adventure began and they're not joking around LOL. They've done it though, it's a calm episode before the storm arrives.
agreed. i could feel their passion
Nov 23, 2022 12:01 PM

Oct 2015
Great episode with great animation but... eh?? What was the last part?? Wha- ehh?? Felt like a fever dream. I had no idea what was going on and if everything was real... that was so random but they did it so seriously I couldn't even laugh... but I'm laughing a little now cause that was so ridiculous... idk where I'm going with this but yeah. That last part left me dumbfounded the entire time until now.
   HuaLian <3
Nov 23, 2022 12:23 PM

May 2014
I've been waiting so long to see this part animated. I love it so much! The aliens are kawaii as hell. Also like how much effort was put into the animation of Inukawa's whole abduction adventure.
Nov 23, 2022 12:25 PM
Jul 2008
It felt like some alegory of goigng to woods with friends and trying drugs for the first time, but one of them had stronger trip and end up in coma.
Nov 23, 2022 12:39 PM
Oct 2020
That was a lot more wholesome and chill than I expected. I didn’t expect the Kaiba-type of thing at the end.
Nov 23, 2022 12:43 PM
Mar 2017
aliens are beautiful asf
Nov 23, 2022 12:49 PM
Feb 2022
not_samael said:
Fever dream episode. No idea what's going on but loved it.

My thoughts exactly
Nov 23, 2022 12:51 PM
Sep 2016
Best Alien design in anime. Actually look unexpected. 10/10, would trip again.
Nov 23, 2022 12:54 PM
Feb 2022
I had absolutely no idea what was happening. Towards the end I was starting to think that the aliens were psycho helmet tricking Mob and company, but that doesn't really seem plausible, since the power psycho helmet has was severely reduced when the people stopped believing in them

This was a filler episode that did literally nothing except flesh out the characters, but I loved it from start to end
Nov 23, 2022 1:09 PM
Mar 2018
Hmm, I don't want to sound negative because I really enjoyed this episode overall, and the whole abduction thing was really trippy in a good way, but the animation in this episode, especially in the first half was totally whacked. Like really really bad and super inconsistent. Wasn't this episode the one supposed to have had lots of investment? Really felt like the opposite. Maybe it's just me.

EDIT: Ok, I'm pretty confident they cut a lot of corners here. Lots of scenes where characters do things off-frame for no reason. Static scenes. Weird pauses. Shots from behind during emotion-heavy scenes. Lots of skip cuts. I get the feeling they either ran out of money, or perhaps they just rushed to deliver the episode on time. Definitely sub-par quality this time around.
yasmNov 23, 2022 1:17 PM
Nov 23, 2022 1:14 PM

Sep 2020
Umm a bit confused with the last few minutes.... but okay. I guess Inukawa got abducted, there was like a brief time skip and he returned?

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Nov 23, 2022 1:14 PM

May 2018
rip Inukawa. At least he doesn't have to take entrance exams now right xD
Nov 23, 2022 1:19 PM

Oct 2016
yasm said:
Hmm, I don't want to sound negative because I really enjoyed this episode overall, and the whole abduction thing was really trippy in a good way, but the animation in this episode, especially in the first half was totally whacked. Like really really bad and super inconsistent. Wasn't this episode the one supposed to have had lots of investment? Really felt like the opposite. Maybe it's just me.

Sakuga is always going to be a hit or miss. The artstyle is distorted whenever animation goes above and beyond to depict motion, especially when the range of motion is restricted during non-action scenes. The distortion is the same for action scenes (you'd notice everything tends to look wonky or like a blur when you pause mid-frame), but viewers tend to pay less attention to artstyle during such times.

Art style is subjective, but animation is by no objective means bad. The character motions are insanely fluid throughout the episode, even when there's so little movement to work with. We've had some of the best freelance animators working on this episode, including Hakuyu Go, Weilin Zhang, and Yuki Hayashi, and Mob Psycho is known to be scheduled with ample time for them to do their best work. The fact that the episode itself is so stylized also reflects the animators' passion towards the episode (Seriously, you think it's easy to do these wonky perspectives and paneling?). If you didn't like it, then it's simply a matter of taste.
Germs_N_SpicesNov 23, 2022 1:55 PM
Nov 23, 2022 1:21 PM
Apr 2022
So… was this the 20k frame episode cuz I was kinda expecting a fight for that. The animation was fantastic but I’m not sure I thought it felt 20k frame level fantastic. But other than that hella cool episode. Was nice and heartwarming
Nov 23, 2022 1:36 PM

Feb 2014
The last thing I'd expect to see is aliens with massive Shoujo eyes. Why does it actually suit them this way?! XD

Either way, this episode was weird and wonderful, done in a way that only Mob Psycho 100 can. The wholesome feeling we got from the characters during their climb up the mountain was great. It was nice to see Tome getting all excited after her earlier complaints when things weren't going well.

When the aliens came along and invited the group over, it kept the wholesome vibes going as strong as earlier. Poor Inukawa did get left behind and he had one hell of an adventure that he sadly won't remember any of it. Maybe that's a good thing, maybe not...

The animation for this episode was rather crazy. I'm guessing that this was the rumoured "20k frames" episode and you can definitely tell. Granted, some parts of it will make some users react negatively and call it "bad", but it's more to the style of the animators in those particular scenes (It reminds me of Space Dandy and how a lot of episodes had different animation styles compared to one another, which made for some compelling and satisfying viewing). Whichever way you look at it, even if some of the visual style wasn't to your taste, those scenes still had a lot of fluid movements that looked and felt good to watch. Plus, the last two minutes with Inukawa was where the animation, for me, was at its best. It looked bloody excellent!

I look forward to the next arc, where the preview already has me pretty hyped up for it.
Nov 23, 2022 1:42 PM

Dec 2016
With all the hype for this eps, I was expecting a crazy alien battle. I’m a bit disappointed, but I'm happy for the Reigen fan service. Lol.

Nov 23, 2022 1:48 PM
Jul 2019
really nice soundtrack
Nov 23, 2022 1:49 PM
Nov 2021
What?

Just all of it, what?

How did?

Why did?

Goodbye
Nov 23, 2022 1:50 PM
Dec 2021
great episode!!! Cramer's rule
Nov 23, 2022 1:50 PM

Dec 2021
Nice character acting, but it seems like it would have been more poignant with a no-alien copout. Or maybe that's just my thinking because the interactions with the aliens were disappointing, and they look disgusting. Inukawa's scene had such a cool presentation that I guess that makes up for it... idk.

Also, inconsistency in animation is the spice of life, and there were quite a number of moments that stand tall above seasonal animation and actually have personality. I rarely get to feel even a moment of that joy when watching seasonal series, so that's one reason I'll stay with MP until the end.
Nov 23, 2022 1:54 PM
Mar 2018
Germs_N_Spices said:

Sakuga is always going to be a hit or miss. The artstyle is distorted whenever animation goes above and beyond to depict motion, especially when the range of motion is restricted during non-action scenes. The distortion is the same for action scenes (you'd notice everything tends to look wonky or like a blur when you pause mid-frame), but viewers tend to pay less attention to artstyle during such times.

Art style is subjective, but animation is by no objective means bad. The character motions are insanely fluid throughout the episode, even when there's so little movement to work with. We've had some of the best freelance animators working on this episode, including Hakuyu Go, Weilin Zhang, and Yuki Hayashi, and Mob Psycho is known to be scheduled with ample time for them to do their best work. The fact that the episode itself is so stylized also reflects the the animators' passion towards the episode. If you didn't like it, then it's simply a matter of taste.

Hmm I get your point, but there's style and then there's corner cutting. I don't have anything against the fluid, distorted and chaotic style of this animation. In fact I like it, although I thought it was better applied to the second half of the episode, where the trippiness was better justified. What doesn't sit right with me were a few things that are usually evidence of shallow budget, rather than stylistic choice:

• Prevalence of static frames, where few elements move on the screen, and do so without direct interaction with the other elements.
  • Characters visually on focus that perform actions off-screen (for example, characters are solving a puzzle box with their hands but the camera is focusing on their feet)
  • Stylistic inconsistency - one scene contour lines are paper thin, another scene they are dark and bold, one scene it's watercolour, another scene it's 3d with cell shading
  • Scenes where characters are talking but we don't see them directly (ie they are inside the car)
  • Quick scenes that last less than the line of dialog that takes place in them
  • Group scenes where everyone's faces are less detailed and proportions are all wrong
  • Mismatch between visual content and audio content - character crying or shouting very loudly but barely displaying any emotion on screen
  • Trading off usual visual tropes (eg Mob's psychic aura) for more generic implementations (eg the fuzzy blue smokiness that calls the aliens)

Anyway, these are just examples that come to mind, I didn't bother to make an actual breakdown of this episode, but these were all things I sensed. To some degree artistic choices can explain some of this (especially the shifting styles, and some breaks to usual visual themes, like in the last point), but pragmatically it really looked more like different assistants/subcontractors were doing different scenes, and some of them were doing a rush job. Feel free to disagree, I know I have the contrarian opinion here, but honestly, I was disappointed big time.

EDIT: here's an example

I think this scene captures the problem well. It lasts for almost 10 seconds, and three of the on-screen characters are speaking. Yet there's zero detail on their faces, so we can't tell their expressions.

And this is the next scene:

Same deal, level of detail next to zero. This happens a lot during the episode.
yasmNov 23, 2022 2:17 PM
Nov 23, 2022 1:55 PM

Jan 2020
Definitely one of my favorite mob psycho episodes
Nov 23, 2022 1:55 PM

Nov 2021
Honestly this was my favorite episode, I love the SOL parts of Mob. The character animation was so fluid and the background OST were so beautiful. Next episode also looks very good and emotional
Nov 23, 2022 2:04 PM

Dec 2016
Kid: Mom, can we have Yama no Susume?

Mom: We have Yama no suzume at home.

Yama no suzume at home (Mob 100 III ep 8)

Another episode that feels like an extra chapter and doesn't make any real buildup to what's supposed to be the final arc in just a few episodes.

Did it look pretty with all the sakuga? Absolutely. Does it feel satisfactory for myself? Not really, it's almost like the Tsuchinoko ova. My mayor gripe is all the buildup from the previous episode, and this comes from someone that likes Tome a lot. I just don't see how this random bunch of aliens fit in with the overall psychic thematic. Yeah sure, it does add something extra to what was already a goodbye for Tome and the telepath club, but quite frankly, the whole trip together already acomplished that.

I'll die on this hill and claim that this season feels like a big let down compared to the previous 2 seasons. Maybe ONE had already ran out of ideas and he just had to fill in his deadlines.

Nov 23, 2022 2:08 PM
Oct 2020
So they actually meet aliens and they were super friendly. One guy was left behind actually and spent time on their planet for a while and is now back. That was a nice little bit. Anyways beautiful episode.
Nov 23, 2022 2:08 PM

Oct 2016
Germs_N_Spices said:
yasm said:

Hmm I get your point, but there's style and then there's corner cutting. I don't have anything against the fluid, distorted and chaotic style of this animation. In fact I like it, although I thought it was better applied to the second half of the episode, where the trippiness was better justified. What doesn't sit right with me were a few things that are usually evidence of shallow budget, rather than stylistic choice:

• Prevalence of static frames, where few elements move on the screen, and do so without direct interaction with the other elements.
  • Characters visually on focus that perform actions off-screen (for example, characters are solving a puzzle box with their hands but the camera is focusing on their feet)
  • Stylistic inconsistency - one scene contour lines are paper thin, another scene they are dark and bold, one scene it's watercolour, another scene it's 3d with cell shading
  • Scenes where characters are talking but we don't see them directly (ie they are inside the car)
  • Quick scenes that last less than the line of dialog that takes place in them
  • Group scenes where everyone's faces are less detailed and proportions are all wrong
  • Mismatch between visual content and audio content - character crying or shouting very loudly but barely displaying any emotion on screen
  • Trading off usual visual tropes (eg Mob's psychic aura) for more generic implementations (eg the fuzzy blue smokiness that calls the aliens)

Anyway, these are just examples that come to mind, I didn't bother to make an actual breakdown of this episode, but these were all things I sensed. To some degree artistic choices can explain some of this (especially the shifting styles, and some breaks to usual visual themes, like in the last point), but pragmatically it really looked more like different assistants/subcontractors were doing different scenes, and some of them were doing a rush job. Feel free to disagree, I know I have the contrarian opinion here, but honestly, I was disappointed big time.

A lot of the stuff you describe is just how Hakuyu Go does it, mate. Fewer lines and facial abstraction is pretty consistent with his style back in S2E5. The use of static frames, off-screen dialogue, and character distortion better emphasizes their interaction with the environment. Rationing details to manipulate viewers' attention is a fundamental art concept. The psychic aura you mentioned takes way more effort than the typical psychic explosion, and I could see why they deliberate choose a different form to emphasize Takenaka's telepathy as opposed to Mob's usual telekinesis. There's evidently a reason why the animators done it this way, even if I might not like a particular stylistic decision. I don't consider them "cutting corners" at all.
Germs_N_SpicesNov 23, 2022 2:20 PM
Nov 23, 2022 2:09 PM
Oct 2016
I smiled, I laughed and I teared up. Probably the most engaging thing I saw all year. Here's why this one touched me so much: Usually media that's not expressly for children tend to condition you to expect a turn of events, a twist in the general positive or negative direction the story is headed in to pick back up again, it's a common way of building up tension towards a satisfying solution.

But it has become so common that it's actually hard to find genuinely happy stories in media. Every beat of this episode was only a turn in the right direction. Things only got better and better. The club is disbanded, the previously unmotivated members go on a mission to make their prez happy, the guy who previously rejected Tome's purpose joins in out of pure kindness as does everyone else, everyone is acting genuine and caring. Tome is naturally apprehensive but sheds her shell and enjoys what she has with the others, and the story rewards them with the cutest ex machina. The aliens are bubbly and friendly, Tome gets a happy resolution and it's like the entire atmosphere tells you "it's ok, there's nothing shady going on here, just people having a good time together, people having a good day".

Contrasted with the rest of the show it's an almost irrationalist turn, but it's beautiful and heartfelt, it's just a happy, satisfying conclusion
Nov 23, 2022 2:27 PM

Sep 2018
Mob Psycho can transform everything in GOLD, a chill episode, at first a little bit mew, but at the end it feels like one of the best episodes of this season
I keep moving forward
Nov 23, 2022 2:28 PM
Mar 2018
Germs_N_Spices said:
A lot of the stuff you describe is just how Hakuyu Go does it, mate. Fewer lines and facial abstraction is pretty consistent with his style back in S2E5. The use of static frames, off-screen dialogue, and character distortion better emphasizes their interaction with the environment. Rationing details to manipulate viewers' attention is a fundamental art concept. The psychic aura you mentioned takes way more effort than the typical psychic explosion, and I could see why they deliberate choose a different form to emphasize Takenaka's telepathy as opposed to Mob's usual telekinesis. There's evidently a reason why the animators done it this way. I don't consider them "cutting corners" at all.

Fine, maybe this is average quality and I was just spoiled by previous episodes being insanely good. The fact is, when I watch Mob Psycho I don't watch it for the animation - I watch it to have a good time. But I was deeply unsettled by the animation in this episode. I don't usually have an opinion one way or another, but this time it just felt wrong. Maybe it was just a quirk of having higher expectation. So I'll let the case rest and adjust my expectations for next time. You'll never hear me say this is good animation though. Simplification in animation is part of it, yes, but if it gets to the point it's noticed and gets annoying it's failing at its job, no matter what you call it.
Nov 23, 2022 2:46 PM
Jul 2021
I was completely silent until it ended, and when it did, I laughed for a full minute
Nov 23, 2022 2:54 PM

Jun 2015
One of my favorite chapters of the manga. So glad to see the staff's effort put into this imaginarium
Nov 23, 2022 2:55 PM

Jun 2015
Yogen-No-Ko said:
Wow, that was one hell of a wholesome but also extremely bizarre episode. It kinda seems like ever since Dimple left, the tension is gone tho so I wonder how the rest of the season will pan out.

Nah, just wait a bit
Nov 23, 2022 2:59 PM
Dec 2020
goofy ahh episode
Nov 23, 2022 3:26 PM

Apr 2016
Wow, this episode was strangely beautiful, it almost kind of felt like its own little self-contained short film. I am surprised to say this was one of my favorite episodes of the season so far. I'm amazed they ended up taking one of the smaller scale mini-arcs from the manga and make something so spectacular out of it.
I really enjoyed the character movement throughout the episode and especially the visuals during the Inukawa credit sequence. A very bizarre episode, but one done with much care and craft, I really appreciate it. Prepare for the final arc next week!
Nov 23, 2022 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
Germs_N_Spices said:
Antanaru said:
Was there any point to this episode? It felt like a full fledged filler. Out of 8 episodes so far, 6 could be easily skipped without missing anything worthwhile. I don't remember why this series was supposed to be good anymore.

Sure there is a point. Tome's obsession with aliens was what accidentally brought Mob to the Body Improvement Club in S1E2. She also asked Mob to accompany him to find telepaths, which is how they came across Teru and Koyama in S1E8. This entire arc wraps up one of the longest side plots that's been going on since before Claw or Dimple appeared. The telepathy club putting in the last-ditch effort to find aliens for Tome's sake ties well into the lesson Mob learned in S3E1: "You don't have to know exactly what you want to do in the future, but give it your all everyday so that you won't regret it, and one day you'll figure that out." It also subtly portrayed Mob's proactiveness rubbing off even the laziest characters in the series. The re-introduction of Takenaka also adds an interesting foil to Mob, somebody who, like Mob, chose to reject his psychic powers and practically succeeded in doing so. But with Mob's influence, he realized that he could do better by selectively using his powers for good.

Incredible essay lol. You probably did great in English class.
I've been watching since season one, and honestly, I forgot a lot of that older story material. You either committed to some research or have a stellar memory.
But that was very comprehensive and well-articulated and a great case that this arc isn't filler. At this rate, I don't see how anyone could disagree with you going forward.
removed-userNov 23, 2022 3:39 PM
Nov 23, 2022 3:28 PM
Jul 2018
WOOOOOAH this was SO FREAKING WHOLESOME

Tome and the other guys were always just used as comedic relief, but it was really nice seeing Tome, in this episode, going through some kind of upset or anguish. And then somehow seeing it resolved in 20 minutes. The episode felt a lot longer, though. Great pacing.

Yeah, all the characters - the telepath who did research, included -- had really nice moments. That just made things all around wholesome.

As if the episode weren't already a 10/10, I was baffled with what they did at the ending. Giving Inukawa a whole ass mini adventure in space. It was really interesting seeing a run of the mill lackadaisical slacker get thrusted into an alien world, seeing how they cope and triumph. Would've been sad if he didn't make it back home though hehe. But that alien sequence on the other planet at the end was insane. The whole Tome/hiking story was already a 10/10, but they really went the extra mile.

The @SamBlack guy above me is right. "Its own little self-contained short film" is exactly what this episode was. For the Tome, and funny enough Inukawa too.

I hard disagree with the people complaining about this episode. Filler or not -- tension or no tension -- episodes like this are necessary. Mob and Reigen are great characters, but the beauty of this series is the exploration of other characters too. Mob's a middle schooler, and naturally he does middle schooler things. I thought the beauty of this show was to be the juxtaposition of slice-of-life and supernatural elements. This was a chill but incredibly entertaining episode, that also had a great story to tell. I loved it personally.

A new personal favorite for me.
removed-userNov 23, 2022 3:45 PM
Nov 23, 2022 3:30 PM

Jul 2020
What an insane episode. I loved the meeting with the aliens and Inukawas journey was such a trip. This show just never misses.
Nov 23, 2022 3:33 PM
Mar 2020
one of the best episodes of all time
Nov 23, 2022 3:37 PM

Dec 2016
Germs_N_Spices said:

I think this scene captures the problem well. It lasts for almost 10 seconds, and three of the on-screen characters are speaking. Yet there's zero detail on their faces, so we can't tell their expressions.

Holy shit, those look amazing! Love this so much, we got so damn lucky with this staff team - so much soul in those drawings!
Nov 23, 2022 3:39 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
What a simple, wholesome episode.

"Just for fun, let's let the gang meet aliens, and have it just be a chill, relaxing time." -the writers, probably. Based

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 23, 2022 3:39 PM
Nov 2019
Definitely the most bizarre episode this show has put out. From the weird animation for the whole episode, the aliens being real, and the whole bit with Inukawa at the end just one weird thing after another.
Nov 23, 2022 3:44 PM
Jul 2018
Theleux said:
Germs_N_Spices said:

Holy shit, those look amazing! Love this so much, we got so damn lucky with this staff team - so much soul in those drawings!
To be fair, in real life, when we view people from a distance, many peoples' eyesight of their faces aren't capable of capturing the crisp details of their expressions. If I were Mob viewing Reigen from that distance, his face to me would probably appear blurry, jumbled, or void. Even with my glasses.

Realism aside, I really don't think it's an issue worth complaining about. I know some people have nitpicks and pet-peeves, and I think it's a valid observation. But overall for the amount of sheer effort that went into this episode alone, in an incredibly detailed and well-animated season, of a spectacular overall animated series, I think that we should let instances like this slide. Or at least refrain from deducting points for moments like this. I think the animators have earned themselves a few low-effort moments.

Funny enough, I didn't even notice the faceless characters when watching. Maybe because I'm so busy reading the subtitles... or maybe because I might've seen this pulled in other anime and I'm used to it. Maybe I subconsciously thought it was an artistic choice... or maybe I figured characters from a distance weren't supposed to have clearly discernible features... but yeah, I actually never noticed during my watch through.
Nov 23, 2022 3:58 PM

Jul 2015
I honestly thought, that "Aliens coming out of fkin nowhere" was specifically a Darling in the Franxx thing.

Nov 23, 2022 4:10 PM
May 2015
Alien shroooooms
Nov 23, 2022 4:13 PM

Mar 2020
That was an excellent slice of life type episode, like sure, it's aimless, but all in all, these were just great memories for Tome and all of the Telepathy Club. I love how Reigen is just there like a chaperone as well. That ending though, very weird, Inukawa just experienced some very random stuff there with the aliens.

This was very wholesome, but I imagine things will get a bit more tense with the final arc starting next episode.
Nov 23, 2022 4:19 PM
Dec 2016
Craziest episode of Mob Psycho yet
Nov 23, 2022 4:28 PM

Jul 2015
Bro what the hell đź’€
This episode was amazing, I don't know what just happened but I laughed a lot, one of the greatest Mob Psycho moments ever.

Also I liked the animation touch of this episode, was a whole different vibe, a lot of smooth movements and creative camera angles, I like to see this kind of thing.
Nov 23, 2022 4:29 PM
Apr 2020
The part where the aliens got one of the middle school students high off space food and then molested him in his sleep was pretty fucked up I won't lie. Totally ruined my wholesome mood. That was way too wild for the rest of the atmosphere of the episode I think. The faces on some shots were straight up not drawn at all. I didn't notice it on the first viewing but after I saw someone pointing it out it stuck out quite a bit.

I love the highlights they use on the linework for the sunset and the loose way everything was animated in this one. Mob Psycho is a vibe for sure. This episode had some stuff that were kind of weird but that part where Tome got really emotional and mob calmed her down was so good it overshadows that.

Conclusion: Great episode as customary for this show <3
Nov 23, 2022 4:37 PM
Aug 2017
This whole episode felt like filler. Also the whole episode looked like it was going to reveal something dark in the end, like "actually they were trapped in a genjutsu.

But not, its just something different for the sake to be different. Kinda meh episode for me
Nov 23, 2022 4:49 PM
Jan 2015
Worst anime episode I have seen in years.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which season of Mob Psycho 100 do you guys prefer?

MillerEvans23 - Apr 16

27 by Zimmu »»
May 3, 5:53 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2022

622 by ItachiSanStatus »»
Apr 29, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2022

452 by Bunterino »»
Apr 13, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2022

526 by atmos_t »»
Mar 16, 1:36 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2022

233 by AnnabethG1 »»
Mar 7, 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.