Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2022 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
Maimakterion really is on another level compared to other monsters they've fought...

Seems more or less like a buildup episode for all these knights. Final arc coming soon?
Nov 18, 2022 12:44 PM
Oct 2016
Maimakterion definitely had the most characterization out of all the golem. It's confusion on what makes a human was interesting. All previous golem were just mindless killing machines. This one with the shape shifting and his time with Taiyo family changed Maimakterion. It started to look inward and self examine which shows how far the golem have come. To have that level of critical thinking is impressive. Maimakterion wasn't even the strongest or last one either. So I wonder how impressive the twelfth/final golem will be. It was nice seeing Yayoi ask Yuuhi about her preview is confession. The snake giving Yayoi the push to finally ask him if he heard her or not. Obviously he did but Yayoi feeling conflicted since she knows Samidare and Yuuhi want to destroy the world themselves after defeating Animus.
Nov 18, 2022 7:34 PM

Jul 2017
While Amamiya and Samidare are out, the other Beast Knights with 3 full Mythic Beast Knights in-between facing the Eleventh of Pet Superhero Parrotman. And even with all that firepower, it doesn't faze Maimakterion, with him giving them 10 days to work things out.

Be it refining their powers to save their own and everybody's lives on Earth, each strategy if it can be trialed for effectiveness is a progress. Hakudou clearly has a crush on Amamiya with Hana's goading to use him to capture the Eleventh, and whiile Amamiya's new power still has aways to go (with Noi mocking him how it feels to be hung upside down, a reference from the very 1st episode), the adage of "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" applies for Hakudou's thanks to Amamiya for training with him. Though Sia makes the point clear, it's the conversation of Amamiya with Samidare to destroy Earth that puts her on arrears, and a bet of a relationship comes at the back burner after all of this is resolved.

The re-match with Maimakterion, though serious, feels very lacking in the anime as compared to the manga. However, Shimaki coming to the realization that the 10 days taken to completely heal Maimakterion, versus his own golem powers, they're neck-and-neck on a 1 vs. 1 battle, putting forth emotions and projections and making them his very own, finally bringing an end to their eternal enemy of Animus's masterpiece creation. This is better in the anime.

One more to go: the Twelfth, and it's not just the Biscuit Hammer, but also the Counter Celestial anti-weapon Blues Drives Monster to help the Beast Knights out. The end draws near.
Nov 18, 2022 9:30 PM
Jun 2020
Why did the counter celestial looks so much like justaway toy from Gintama XD
Nov 18, 2022 11:48 PM

Oct 2010
rip maimakterion-chan, he will be remembered, shimaki said something very interesting in regards to the golems, info that directly leads to animus, it's so cool seeing all the forshadowing
next episode should be very good
Nov 19, 2022 1:39 AM

Jun 2009
Just gonna leave this here again:

Nov 19, 2022 8:30 PM

Apr 2008
grandy_UiD said:
Just gonna leave this here again:

It's such a good song too. Absolutely tragic that it couldn't play along the reveal.
Nov 20, 2022 4:25 AM

May 2021
That was pretty clever of the golem-making knight. Definitely one of my favourites in this anime.

Nov 20, 2022 11:12 PM
Oct 2009
The anime is every bit as good as the manga. I only wish it had been adapted earlier as the animation/art style didn't age well with the times.
Nov 21, 2022 9:54 PM

Jan 2020
This anime has some silly, random stuff sometimes. In this instance both Pet Superhero Parrotman and Blues Drive Monster stood out. Though, at this point, I'm most interested in how the latter can counter the Biscuit Hammer.

Other than that, I almost wanted to get on board the YayoixYuuhi ship with this episode. Her pining for him was a bit cuter than I'd care to admit. That being said, I think it'd be a bit of a travesty to not have Yuuhi and Samidare end up together.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Dec 27, 2022 3:13 PM

Jul 2015
Shimaki has gotten much stronger now with the 'out-of-the-box' thinking on golems.
Also I kinda hope Yayoi doesn't end up with Yuuhi as she certainly deserves better imo.

Jan 4, 2023 9:29 AM
Oct 2020
I'm going to finish this anime someday but probably not today
Mar 24, 2023 3:45 AM

Feb 2021
Why does that things is really hilarious XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 31, 11:06 AM

Jan 2016
GO BLUE DRIVES MONSTER!!!! In despair, they have found hope!
Wait, so princess doesn't destroy the hammer by getting shot into space by his holding field? It's hope that destroys despair? so how will she destroy the planet? I can see her destroying a city, but the planet?

She wuvs him, I think Lucifer will die, but die happy, then those 2 will be together. RIP #11

I'm pretty sure really early on horseman said to use holding fields together, surprised only now more than 2 of them are working together. It seems pretty straight forward though unfortunate they are missing 3 of 12 knights so less powerful.

Also elsewhere someone brought up Jojo pillar men for that enterance LOL

More topics from this board

» Let's be honest

yukiyamayui - 1 hour ago

0 by yukiyamayui »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 24 Discussion

Catalano - Dec 23, 2022

47 by LilyVarbik »»
Apr 1, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2022

19 by LilyVarbik »»
Mar 31, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2022

20 by LilyVarbik »»
Mar 31, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2022

14 by LilyVarbik »»
Mar 31, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.