Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 22, 2022 8:54 AM

Jul 2014
Best girl is obv the teacher, which is a bad sign cause teacher characters rarely if not never win in harems outside hentai doujins. If Osaka Ryota wasnt the mc voice actor I would have dropped this already. I feel like there’s only a 50% chance of a twist, and if it does have one I doubt it would be that mind boggling.
Oct 22, 2022 9:46 AM

Jul 2021
renai flops breaking the 4th wall.

i'll admit this is ridiculous but it's also entertaining af.

i'm sensing something else at the play here to so i'll write my prediction now, just don't tell me if i'm right or wrong

entertainment wise 5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 23, 2022 7:17 AM

Apr 2022
I didn't read manga, but in OP and ED sequences there's a heavy emphasis on Aoi Izumisawa character. In second episode rest of the girls looks (sadly) like an unnecessary addition to the scenario. Even in final scene Aoi finds Asahi on the temple stairs in behalf of other girls. I hope there will be twist and change of events because it will be just another pale harem story.
Oct 23, 2022 7:17 AM

Apr 2022
I didn't read manga, but in OP and ED sequences there's a heavy emphasis on Aoi Izumisawa character. In second episode rest of the girls looks (sadly) like an unnecessary addition to the scenario. Even in final scene Aoi finds Asahi on the temple stairs in behalf of other girls. I hope there will be twist and change of events because it will be just another funny but bland harem story.
Oct 23, 2022 11:26 AM

Jan 2022
It's so hilariously bad that I don't know how to feel about it, but okay it could be fun...... maybe.
I like everything, ok
Oct 24, 2022 4:15 PM
Jun 2020
So many damn love confessions made me wonder: what's so interesting about this protagonist that made these people love him? Hopefully, more of his personality will evolve as time goes on.
Oct 25, 2022 4:50 AM

Jun 2020
Yup there's gonna definitely be some dramatic reveal eventually. They're probably going to drag this mystery until like episode 9 or something i bet. Oh well, this seems like it'll be amusing enough to pass the time even without a big twist.
Oct 25, 2022 12:11 PM

Jul 2015
Ok, guys, I decided to spoil myself, because it was bugging me and I found out, that

Oct 25, 2022 1:00 PM
May 2022
I liked this episode overall but I feel like that there might be an episode later about Aoi and Asahi being friends back in middle school because of Aoi’s flashbacks of someone similar to him.

I don’t get why everyone’s getting mad at the censorship’s. Just enjoy the show guys
Oct 25, 2022 2:14 PM

Dec 2016
Miku (Aoi Izumisawa) MUST win this time for sure!!!
Oct 25, 2022 2:40 PM
May 2022
MH93 said:

I have a feeling she will (or maybe nobody gets chosen) because there are more moments with her than anybody else, including that talk with Asahi near the end of the episode
Oct 25, 2022 4:50 PM

Mar 2021
Ep2 has left me truly flabbergasted, the plot makes no sense at all, the girls all confess their love and move in with the guy at the drop of a hat all because the dad says to? And honestly I'm not even satisfied with the lewd scenes, they were mediocre. I didn't evne expect lewd scenes in the first place, I thought it was gonna be a nice seasonal romance. With that being said, the red hair loli is best girl.
Oct 25, 2022 10:06 PM

Oct 2014
Dear Mr. Writer, the only thing "sawagashii" here is your writing
What's the point of adding another main premise on top of the main premise at the start? and even worse you split them into 2 parts (2 episodes), therefore making the first episode completely pointless.
What are you doing? Are you being forced to write in some sort of "promised girl" trope by someone, or something?

They have to pull the big turn in order to save the plot lol. At least they gotta try to save that, since the narrative... I doubt it can be saved lol.
Yeah, something like "it's all just simulation" or shite like that. (maybe something with the fortune telling or the title?)
"Save" here doesn't mean "make it good" as that is purely subjective. "Save" here means it would make sense why the writer decided to completely overwrite all the earlier impression the girls have for the MC during introduction of every character back in episode 1 without much thinking.
I mean: Bro ok fine if you think 1 event for each girl is enough to make them change their mind regarding the MC, but even that needs time. Not to mention the only "reason" they decide to "ignore" the impression they got during the introduction was bcs the glasses girl told them "he might be a different person".
It doesn't work like that, bro.

And nah pacing isn't the issue here (it is fast, really fast, atm. But I've seen faster harem romance progression and it all worked fine). It's just the lack of established prompt for each progression point in the plot. The narrative... it just sucks, really.

ps.: this thing also fails as something that tries to be "so bad it is good" if that is the aim. Yeah bcs the narrative sucks. Bad plot,we just laugh. Bad narrative, what can we enjoy?
Oct 26, 2022 12:15 AM

Dec 2016
AniStrawberry said:
MH93 said:

I have a feeling she will (or maybe nobody gets chosen) because there are more moments with her than anybody else, including that talk with Asahi near the end of the episode

And the scene at first of episode 1, is referring that the girl maybe she was her.
Oct 26, 2022 1:15 AM

May 2020
Has to be the most I cringed watching 20 odd minutes of something besides Infinite Stratos though that too was many years ago. Out.
Oct 26, 2022 3:11 AM
Mar 2012
still mostly funny, but most episode very annoying. Shrine scene about the only nice event, but show seems to push Aoi as main too quickly.
Game like mysteries, Bai's stalkers, Aoi memories, rich dad's scheme, there's enough for interesting story but blocked by dumb tropes.
Oct 26, 2022 4:09 AM
May 2022
MH93 said:
AniStrawberry said:

And the scene at first of episode 1, is referring that the girl maybe she was her.

Possibly, the girl did have dark hair. Also, maybe that flashback when she remembered someone that looked like Asahi. I have a feeling she will get more development than anyone else
Oct 27, 2022 11:05 AM

Mar 2010
The lad wasnt wrong but he needs more testosterone and grad da pus sy/ dic but damn no homo its a perfect harem

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 30, 2022 7:00 AM

Feb 2014
Even though for ecchi animes we grew accustomed to low quality stories, I was interested to know how they would take the story from episode 1 and most girls (and boy) "hating" the MC - which on itself isn't new on ecchi either -, but in this episode they settled on the worst thing possible: all your romantic interests will live with you, because.

"Oh we have nowhere to go" where were you living so far? Also there is a super model and a teacher, at least two can pay for their expenses, what about their families? I hated it, it doesn't make sense.
Nov 1, 2022 7:43 AM
Nov 2020
eu odiei porque o protagonista é sempre o mesmo deste estil ode anime, tem várias mulheres mas nã oavança com nenhuma delas. flopei
Nov 4, 2022 4:41 PM

Jul 2021
this show's actually funny
Nov 5, 2022 4:02 AM
Jul 2017
Getting confessed by all these people...
Imagine getting home to this...
Did he meet Aoi before?
Nov 6, 2022 7:18 AM
Sep 2022
legalzinho.....
Nov 8, 2022 8:31 AM
May 2022
Bunille said:
The coomers need to get off of MAL instead of whining.

Yeah they need to just accept that they aren’t going to see explicit scenes of underage characters smh
Idk what they’re smoking
Nov 8, 2022 2:45 PM
Feb 2020
This episode wasn't as bad as the first, however the idea of his father setting all this up is just plain ridiculous. I admit it was pretty funny to see the girls acting more like desperate pervs than the other way around. Not that I haven't seen something similar- *cough cough* Hensuki *cough* Other than the fact that they have nowhere else to go so he should put up with the harrasment doesn't sit well with me. Aoi seems to be the only one that hasn't tried anything so I'm wondering if the writers are gonna have Asahi end up with her in the end. She seems nice. The peacemaker of the group if you will. There's nothing wrong with that but I hope there's more to her other than "the nice one". I'm not a fan of her in particular or anything I'm just noticing stuff. :P
Nov 9, 2022 1:54 PM

Feb 2014
This is the dumbest and laziest plot I've seen in a while even for an ecchi anime. Seems like a shameless ripoff of every harem anime, visual novel and hentai ever. Still, megane girl should win, because first girl rule, and also because she is the least stereotypical of them all. Also, the guy seems to have some amnesia thing going on. Wonder where they'll take that.
Nov 9, 2022 2:10 PM

Feb 2014
Piromysl said:
I still think, that white hair might turn out to be actually a girl and was being raised as a boy. Something like that maid from Haganai.

Yeah, "his" anatomy doesn't look like that of a male. Hips wider than shoulders and much higher than males, forearms turned outwards at the elbows in order to accommodate the higher and wider hips, and the unmistakable "gap" between legs thanks to female pelvis anatomy.
Nov 9, 2022 2:12 PM

Jul 2015
Vhailor said:
Piromysl said:
I still think, that white hair might turn out to be actually a girl and was being raised as a boy. Something like that maid from Haganai.

Yeah, "his" anatomy doesn't look like that of a male. Hips wider than shoulders and much higher than males, forearms turned outwards at the elbows in order to accommodate the higher and wider hips, and the unmistakable "gap" between legs thanks to female pelvis anatomy.

Vhailor said:
This is the dumbest and laziest plot I've seen in a while even for an ecchi anime. Seems like a shameless ripoff of every harem anime, visual novel and hentai ever. Still, megane girl should win, because first girl rule, and also because she is the least stereotypical of them all. Also, the guy seems to have some amnesia thing going on. Wonder where they'll take that.

Bro literally went full 🤓 over generic harem trash.

Nov 9, 2022 2:40 PM

Feb 2014
Piromysl said:
Vhailor said:

Vhailor said:

Bro literally went full 🤓 over generic harem trash.

Any time is a good time to go full autist.
Nov 9, 2022 6:51 PM
Mar 2021
protagonista cabaço de merda
Nov 13, 2022 9:03 PM

Mar 2017
So it's just another shitty harem that makes no sense? Dropped, I've watched my fair share of those already and I'm tired.
Nov 15, 2022 8:06 AM
Dec 2018
Good episode but less intens then first.
Nov 16, 2022 1:26 PM
Jun 2022
Well , It Is Entertaining . So , Works For Me....
Nov 23, 2022 11:02 AM
Oct 2022
This seemss like a generic harem but with a guy in it....it's rated decent so ima keep watching
Dec 28, 2022 2:13 AM

Jul 2015
This surely must be some kind of simulation given Asahi's memory in ep 1 was kinda wobbly and also these unnatural encounters with the sudden love interests as if they skip a lot of steps in between

Jan 3, 2023 9:41 PM

Jan 2017
They really went full-on dating-sim VN at nyooom speed eh. I'm pretty much convinced that this is an alternate-VR world thingy or something now
Jan 6, 2023 4:38 PM

Apr 2019
I don't know what's going on but ok, bro got 5 potential brides handpicked by his father but seems to want to be left alone for some reasons

Is Asahi's family rich? like all these girls are like foreigners like how? Is his dad a bigshot? why are they all so gung ho on marrying Asahi? Anyways there seems to be a lot going on
Jan 10, 2023 4:19 AM

Jan 2023
Jan 14, 2023 11:03 AM

Aug 2020
This episode was a little better, some funny moments when each of the girls (the 5th is just pretending to be a guy, at least I read some people saying that?) tries to express their love.

But the most interesting part was the flashback-thingy that happened when "glasses girl" was with him at the temple. Makes me think there is a bit more to this story than just some standard harem stuff.
Jan 23, 2023 11:38 PM

Feb 2021
So now all of them just stay under 1 house?! Okay, that's great. Let's see what will happen tomorrow XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 24, 2023 3:51 PM

May 2015
My tastes are becaming lower because i did enjoy this episode ngl
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Mar 19, 2023 7:53 AM
Nov 2021
two words: rape dog
Nov 12, 2023 7:53 AM

Apr 2013
Well that was much better than the first episode, though it still needs some explanation to not be a generic harem show. Also I don't know why that trap is here.
Jan 3, 5:00 PM

Mar 2019
Candidates for wives? really? (⁠٥⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠)
Jonas-KJan 3, 5:14 PM
Jan 16, 3:03 PM

Aug 2021
I guess it's to be expected from harem romance anime, but all of them suddenly falling in love with him for no reason is forced as hell.

I'm curious about Aoi's past, considering the flashback, it looks like she already met Asahi already, but doesn't remember.
Jan 22, 3:01 PM
Oct 2021
I seriously don't where all the hate is from. This show has flawless execution in balance. Knowing the entire story from a summary on YouTube, this is really not that bad. What have y'all been watching to be this scarred?!
Yesterday, 4:00 AM
Nov 2023
O anime, na minha opinião, tem uma ótima qualidade de animação
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 23, 2022

125 by qintaku10 »»
Yesterday, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Nov 30, 2022

180 by qintaku10 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 7, 2022

43 by qintaku10 »»
Yesterday, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 16, 2022

115 by qintaku10 »»
Yesterday, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 9, 2022

102 by qintaku10 »»
Yesterday, 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.